Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,379 members, 7,819,379 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 03:13 PM

I Found Out My Girlfriend Had Sex With My Best Friend On The New Year Day. HELP - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Found Out My Girlfriend Had Sex With My Best Friend On The New Year Day. HELP (70080 Views)

See What My VIRGIN Girlfriend Had In Her Bag / 3 Zimbawean Prostitutes Strip Man Unclad On New Year's Day For Failing To Pay / Naija Girl Calls Out Her Friend On Twitter For Sleeping With Her Father [PICS] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Found Out My Girlfriend Had Sex With My Best Friend On The New Year Day. HELP by gabicon: 1:42pm On Jan 04, 2015
Two things bros, that guy is no friend of yours, secondly your babe aint no girlfriend.go get friends that stick closer than a brother and avoid comprising events and places.

sibepoc:
I discoverd One of my closest pal whom i had lived with for over two years had sex with my girlfriend in his house. My friend use to have a party on the 1st of January yearly, after the watchnight service we go to his place to catch fun with other invited people. While the party was going on we decided to spice up the party by doing this game we all know as devil's basket, the game fell on my girlfriends turn and a guy was asked to touch three parts in her body of which he touched her bossom, her behind and another part in my presence, my girlfriend got upset and walked into the house(the party was outside the house but in the compound), i was going to stop her and explain that it was only a game that she should come back, she made a scene and got me angry and i shouted on her. She ran in this time around crying and with that act she almost destroyed the mood of everyone at the party. I left her, continued my job at the party(DJ) and my friend went in (he's fond of trying to be a nice guy to her when i make her upset of sumtin) to talk to her or whatever of sort. It was from there it happened, i wouldnt have known if his sister hadn't caught them in the act and told me on 3rd of January. I asked both of them and they didnt deny it. I'm trying to break up with my girlfriend but she's crying all heaven and hell her saying it was little of my fault, that my friend makes her happy when i dont and gives her more attention than I do but that she loves me so much and could die if i leave her. Pls note: My close friend and my girlfriend lives with me which has been since february. So please guys what do i do about this situation?
Re: I Found Out My Girlfriend Had Sex With My Best Friend On The New Year Day. HELP by KingAdeOluomo1(m): 1:43pm On Jan 04, 2015
killerman47:
Thank God, I no longer comment on silly Post!!!
u just did

1 Like

Re: I Found Out My Girlfriend Had Sex With My Best Friend On The New Year Day. HELP by Gejfreesupport: 1:43pm On Jan 04, 2015
sibepoc:
I discoverd One of my closest pal whom i had lived with for over two years had sex with my girlfriend in his house. My friend use to have a party on the 1st of January yearly, after the watchnight service we go to his place to catch fun with other invited people. While the party was going on we decided to spice up the party by doing this game we all know as devil's basket, the game fell on my girlfriends turn and a guy was asked to touch three parts in her body of which he touched her bossom, her behind and another part in my presence, my girlfriend got upset and walked into the house(the party was outside the house but in the compound), i was going to stop her and explain that it was only a game that she should come back, she made a scene and got me angry and i shouted on her. She ran in this time around crying and with that act she almost destroyed the mood of everyone at the party. I left her, continued my job at the party(DJ) and my friend went in (he's fond of trying to be a nice guy to her when i make her upset of sumtin) to talk to her or whatever of sort. It was from there it happened, i wouldnt have known if his sister hadn't caught them in the act and told me on 3rd of January. I asked both of them and they didnt deny it. I'm trying to break up with my girlfriend but she's crying all heaven and hell her saying it was little of my fault, that my friend makes her happy when i dont and gives her more attention than I do but that she loves me so much and could die if i leave her. Pls note: My close friend and my girlfriend lives with me which has been since february. So please guys what do i do about this situation?

[size=22pt]Lol.. So they were touching your girlfriend's bossom in public... cheesy EWU!!!

If a stranger can touch, then your best friend can penetrate..

Get a life.. you irresponsible thug![/size]

4 Likes

Re: I Found Out My Girlfriend Had Sex With My Best Friend On The New Year Day. HELP by somcherry(f): 1:44pm On Jan 04, 2015
hotgunz:
today s 4th it was yesterday she told us....
The OP created this thread yesterday morning(3rd)
Re: I Found Out My Girlfriend Had Sex With My Best Friend On The New Year Day. HELP by Nobody: 1:45pm On Jan 04, 2015
I think you need to move on with your life without them.Nothing stops you from sending away from your apartment and stopping you from ending your relationship with that your so called friend-with a friend like that your friend,the world is in big trouble.
Anyway the spicing up game of touching 3 body parts of your girl is not worth it.You are free to forgive your girl,but your friend-he is a devil.
Re: I Found Out My Girlfriend Had Sex With My Best Friend On The New Year Day. HELP by Nobody: 1:46pm On Jan 04, 2015
I think you need to move on with your life without them.Nothing stops you from sending away from your apartment and stopping you from ending your relationship with that your so called friend-with a friend like that your friend,the world is in big trouble.
Anyway the spicing up game of touching 3 body parts of your girl is not worth it.You are free to forgive your girl or not forgive,but your friend-he is a devil.
Re: I Found Out My Girlfriend Had Sex With My Best Friend On The New Year Day. HELP by Samsonklin(m): 1:46pm On Jan 04, 2015
sibepoc:
A nigga can f*ck anoda bi.tch n still love her nigga bt a bi.tch can nt f*ck anoda nigga n still love her nigga.. So, u can 4give bt dnt u 4get. It might happen again and d next time u might b more hurt.

1 Like

Re: I Found Out My Girlfriend Had Sex With My Best Friend On The New Year Day. HELP by alexov(m): 1:47pm On Jan 04, 2015
Dude, your standing in the way of the chic's happiness. Since your friend makes her happy when you don't, dump her a** let her have her happiness o

2 Likes

Re: I Found Out My Girlfriend Had Sex With My Best Friend On The New Year Day. HELP by That9jaVine(m): 1:49pm On Jan 04, 2015
@NaLaugh

They should all opt in for a party..shebi?
Re: I Found Out My Girlfriend Had Sex With My Best Friend On The New Year Day. HELP by basketbrain(m): 1:49pm On Jan 04, 2015
DDeliverer:
She slept with your friend and still had the guts to blame you 4 it? What will I not hear!

Odogwu, send the girl out of your house immediately or we tell seun to ban you 4 life!

Who knows if this is even the first time sef...

U have drank from the palmwine of wisdom. Eze!

2 Likes

Re: I Found Out My Girlfriend Had Sex With My Best Friend On The New Year Day. HELP by chi4ik(m): 1:50pm On Jan 04, 2015
My guy I know its hurt a lot but please don't brake up with her if u really love her. U don't love her for sex but for whom she is. Sex is difficult to resist especially when u always have it with your babe. & also remember her good side but please & please, don't play that game again lean not to trust people especially with woman cos that is d easiest way to loss ur male friends but there maybe an indication that that day wasn't d first time. Remember no one is pafect. All d Best
Re: I Found Out My Girlfriend Had Sex With My Best Friend On The New Year Day. HELP by knightsTempler: 1:51pm On Jan 04, 2015
EnlightenedSoul:

So lemme get this straight, you're ok with a random guy at the party touching your gf here and there, and even shout at her to oblige and stop making a big deal about it (it's only a game), but you're not ok with your best friend having sex with her?

I really don't see why you're complaining. She simply took your blessing, and continued the 'devil's basket' in a more comfortable setting, with a more pleasurable candidate. It was only a game lipsrsealed

You my guy is the real deal.

Lmfao!

1 Like

Re: I Found Out My Girlfriend Had Sex With My Best Friend On The New Year Day. HELP by AreaFada2: 1:51pm On Jan 04, 2015
Your gf n your mate have been doing it for a long time.

Otherwise, how do you open your legs for a guy that has just upset you in your bf's presence.

She was only upset that he touched her publicly.
Bitches ain't loyal dude.

You dined with the devil with no spoon at all.

Just make it a triangle relationship. There is fun in sharing.

Otherwise kick both out for good.

Shikena.
Re: I Found Out My Girlfriend Had Sex With My Best Friend On The New Year Day. HELP by fairygeh(f): 1:51pm On Jan 04, 2015
Poster,you are a fool,a slowpoke,dindinrin of the highest order,infact u an 1mbecile,what kind of ode guy are you?how will u allow a guy touch ur gf intimate parts.who does that? Shows u don't love the bae in the first place. Anyway that said leave the girl,she also so stup1d to have slept with ur friend.shows they have been eyeing each other before.infact between u and ur bae,iono who stup1d pass.
Re: I Found Out My Girlfriend Had Sex With My Best Friend On The New Year Day. HELP by Lordscrown(m): 1:52pm On Jan 04, 2015
Guy u r callous and heartless,a guy touches ur gfs AOC right in front of u,all in the name of game.definately u shldnt complain if a guy also had sex with her behind u!
sibepoc:

1 Like

Re: I Found Out My Girlfriend Had Sex With My Best Friend On The New Year Day. HELP by valinda(m): 1:55pm On Jan 04, 2015
u won't undstnd wat dis guy is passing tru...
I knw d feeling n I knw Hw bad it is...
bro delete d guy from ur life! and folo ur hrt

1 Like

Re: I Found Out My Girlfriend Had Sex With My Best Friend On The New Year Day. HELP by Nobody: 1:57pm On Jan 04, 2015
Broda,be wise.Forgive them but give them red card.Your girlfriend doesn't like you,she is only pretending.Shekina!
Re: I Found Out My Girlfriend Had Sex With My Best Friend On The New Year Day. HELP by knightsTempler: 1:58pm On Jan 04, 2015
Op

Re: I Found Out My Girlfriend Had Sex With My Best Friend On The New Year Day. HELP by Samsonklin(m): 1:59pm On Jan 04, 2015
judajix:
hmmmmm first of all...in my opinion the guy isn't losing...he is still getting used to the new year aside the 2 years and February part.....but one advice I always give to guys is never allow ur friend become acquainted to ur gf for any reason....that shiit will always happen trust me it will....if u are willing to experiment it try it out and watch from afar
Exactly bros... Me myself don't even like getting acquainted wit my friends gfriends cos.. I don't want any nonsense.. I cnt sleep wit my friends girls so, d best tin is to stay off.
Re: I Found Out My Girlfriend Had Sex With My Best Friend On The New Year Day. HELP by Jhayeahsam01(m): 2:01pm On Jan 04, 2015
thank God my gf is in spain
Re: I Found Out My Girlfriend Had Sex With My Best Friend On The New Year Day. HELP by outstandingsyll(f): 2:01pm On Jan 04, 2015
So.......what is the title of the movie and were was the setting? undecided
Re: I Found Out My Girlfriend Had Sex With My Best Friend On The New Year Day. HELP by kelvinklein219(m): 2:02pm On Jan 04, 2015
Dude your asking long question, do you think you
will ever trust her again? It's over dude leave her da hel alone and try to make distance between all of you... You can later make up with the guy sha
Re: I Found Out My Girlfriend Had Sex With My Best Friend On The New Year Day. HELP by ak47yong(m): 2:02pm On Jan 04, 2015
DDeliverer:
She slept with your friend and still had the guts to blame you 4 it? What will I not hear!

Odogwu, send the girl out of your house immediately or we tell seun to ban you 4 life!

Who knows if this is even the first time sef...
seconded

1 Like

Re: I Found Out My Girlfriend Had Sex With My Best Friend On The New Year Day. HELP by dammytosh: 2:03pm On Jan 04, 2015
Dear Op,

1. How old are you that you are doing Devil's Basket ?

2. Don't be tempted to keep that girl, she will continue to sleep with ur friend. That was not their first time.

3. You too , grow up a bit.

Lest i forget, you are an e-diot. Make I no go forget. grin grin grin

You allow a guy touch your girl in intimate places and you said it was just a game. Once again you are an e-diot. My sincere apologies for not calling you an e-diot on time. Trust me, you are an e-diot.

3 Likes

Re: I Found Out My Girlfriend Had Sex With My Best Friend On The New Year Day. HELP by Akinrogun(m): 2:06pm On Jan 04, 2015
sibepoc:
What's d title of dis blockbuster movie!
Re: I Found Out My Girlfriend Had Sex With My Best Friend On The New Year Day. HELP by jdbrasco(m): 2:06pm On Jan 04, 2015
Kenneth205:
Toh bad bro..

Please Dump her A.s.s..

But b4 u do daht.. Banq Her Aqain.. Nd Put Aboniki Bam on ur Condom.. grin grin

Thanks..
lol, who b dis guy? Wat an advice
Re: I Found Out My Girlfriend Had Sex With My Best Friend On The New Year Day. HELP by Nobody: 2:07pm On Jan 04, 2015
Ode......
Re: I Found Out My Girlfriend Had Sex With My Best Friend On The New Year Day. HELP by mathskill: 2:07pm On Jan 04, 2015
Dump her and move forward.
Re: I Found Out My Girlfriend Had Sex With My Best Friend On The New Year Day. HELP by donMIG(m): 2:08pm On Jan 04, 2015
I can only imagine ur pain...he fu*kd ha ooo......he will fu*k ha again behind ur back n dis tym nobody will catch Dem....if she really loves u..she wldnt b able to keep it away from u..she'l tell u. N DAT will weaken u...but dey kept it from u....guy u wat to. Share. Ur gf wit a friend?
Niiigggggga plSssssss tell DAT girl its ova remember its Jan 1st u'lll have to leave witi till Dec....get a new girl n forget DAT bitch......happpened to me once ...we cldnt stay togeda bcoz d pic keeps playing In myhead like a video
Anytym u c DAT ur friend it will still flash ur mind
Wen u f*ck ur babe d memory flashes
Wennn u c ur friend nn ur chick talkin itstil flashes#he fu*ked ha,did she enjoy it?,did he use protectio# Nigga u go nearly maddddd
Re: I Found Out My Girlfriend Had Sex With My Best Friend On The New Year Day. HELP by vislabraye(m): 2:09pm On Jan 04, 2015
sibepoc:

Dont take it personal. Its the spirit of the season. After all, U enjoyed the game they Played.
Re: I Found Out My Girlfriend Had Sex With My Best Friend On The New Year Day. HELP by badesco(m): 2:10pm On Jan 04, 2015
that shows the lady is so loose and she can have it with anybody, anywhere, anytime, so my advice is to please send her packing straight away and if not, she would end up having it with your father or brother. it is just an advice so dont mind my harshnes.
Re: I Found Out My Girlfriend Had Sex With My Best Friend On The New Year Day. HELP by FuturePresido30(m): 2:11pm On Jan 04, 2015
helica:
my ex can kill if u cheat on him, I never cheated but he will not believe that I am not cheating on him dating him was not easy for me at all.
You gv him a reason not to believe u cos u wud constantly flock wit guys or mayb he has a trrust issue...or he loved u more than u loved him

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

My Experience Dating A High-value Woman. / 10 Things Broke Guys Normally Use To Entertain Female Visitors / Ladies, What Would You Do In This Situation? (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 74
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.