Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,777 members, 7,813,571 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 02:14 PM

After Years Of Sleeping With His Girl, He No Longer Sees Her As A Wife Material - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / After Years Of Sleeping With His Girl, He No Longer Sees Her As A Wife Material (46894 Views)

Man Rants After His Friend Got Cheated On By A Girl He Placed On 100k Salary / Kenyan Tattoo Artist Boasts Of Sleeping With Over 500 Ladies, Shares Photos / When A Guy Tells A Girl He Loves Her Just To Sleep With Her... (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: After Years Of Sleeping With His Girl, He No Longer Sees Her As A Wife Material by winner01(m): 10:53pm On Mar 06, 2015
Yareey:

You will go mad if you try to understand these bastards. Best thing is to not listen to their talk and do what you want.
my sister easy nau, no dey generalise
Re: After Years Of Sleeping With His Girl, He No Longer Sees Her As A Wife Material by Owliver(m): 10:53pm On Mar 06, 2015
Niggar is stup*d as f^ck..... undecided
Re: After Years Of Sleeping With His Girl, He No Longer Sees Her As A Wife Material by Nobody: 10:54pm On Mar 06, 2015
Edusouls:
you are a senseless and ruthless zombie, dump her for who,after eating the whole food you drop empty plate for who to eat the plate? If he dumps her, a curse follows him through out life,that's exactly how his whole daughters will be used and dumped..dont even try nature cos it consumes you fast...

You are a fool. So he should marry the girl he is fed up with and put he gal through mysteries for the rest her life. Feck nature and feck you!
Re: After Years Of Sleeping With His Girl, He No Longer Sees Her As A Wife Material by Nobody: 10:55pm On Mar 06, 2015
Iamfrank:
Please, I need mature advice only sad

My cousin have been dating his girl friend since secondary school, he is now graduated and have a good job.....

But the problem is, he has slept with this girl like a thousand times and doesn't even enjoy her in bed any longer. He said he has enjoyed all marital privileges with her and now he is scared of getting married to a girl he doesn't have sexual pleasure with.

He is really confused right now as he doesn't know wat to do because he loves her.

Please, mature advice is needed.
Is it possible to truly love someone and yet No Enjoy sexx with that person? undecided
Iamfrank:

My cousin have been dating his girl friend since secondary school, he is now graduated and have a good job.....

But the problem is, he has slept with this girl like a thousand times and doesn't even enjoy her in bed any longer. He said he has enjoyed all marital privileges with her and now he is scared of getting married to a girl he doesn't have sexual pleasure with.

He is really confused right now as he doesn't know wat to do because he loves her.

Is it possible to truly love someone and yet No Enjoy sexx with that person?
Re: After Years Of Sleeping With His Girl, He No Longer Sees Her As A Wife Material by Edusouls(m): 10:55pm On Mar 06, 2015
mkpakanaodogwu:
Your cousin is stu.pid
he is not stupid, he is playing with fire thinking that he is sharp,if he does that, he will live the rest of his life in regret and agony...
Re: After Years Of Sleeping With His Girl, He No Longer Sees Her As A Wife Material by Owliver(m): 10:56pm On Mar 06, 2015
Yareey:

You will go mad if you try to understand these bastards. Best thing is to not listen to their talk and do what you want.
don't generalize. I found the OP and his cousin mad in the brain. It is well
Re: After Years Of Sleeping With His Girl, He No Longer Sees Her As A Wife Material by sambisa5: 10:57pm On Mar 06, 2015
Iamfrank:

Dnt b shocked...... Cz d gal has also enjoyed my cousin...... Accordin to him he has spent almost half a million on ha....... He is tinkin seriously

i av no doubt that,,,,,,,,that cousin of yours is YOU........mitcheeeeeeeew

1 Like

Re: After Years Of Sleeping With His Girl, He No Longer Sees Her As A Wife Material by adellam16(f): 10:57pm On Mar 06, 2015
exhibition:
I think the solution here is simple, let's abstain from premarital sex.

Ladies stop sleeping around. And males stop messing up.
who recommended u?
Re: After Years Of Sleeping With His Girl, He No Longer Sees Her As A Wife Material by Edusouls(m): 10:57pm On Mar 06, 2015
Ariani:
After banging the hell @ of her punny you now consider her not good enough hmmmm oga op clap for yourself welldone
na so dey go bang hell,comot for his daughters punnies,if he dumps her..

1 Like

Re: After Years Of Sleeping With His Girl, He No Longer Sees Her As A Wife Material by ThaProphet(m): 10:58pm On Mar 06, 2015
The guy has slept with the girl a thousand times. Also, the girl has slept with the guy a thousand times.

Sex is not a one way street. It is mutually enjoyed. Perhaps, these folks overdid it.

The guy is a prick though. You're gonna leave someone you've spent so many years with because of that?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: After Years Of Sleeping With His Girl, He No Longer Sees Her As A Wife Material by Edusouls(m): 10:58pm On Mar 06, 2015
that your cousin is not a good person at all
Re: After Years Of Sleeping With His Girl, He No Longer Sees Her As A Wife Material by Owliver(m): 10:59pm On Mar 06, 2015
Khabuqi:

You are a fool. So he should marry the girl he is fed up with and put he gal through mysteries for the rest her life. Feck nature and feck you!
fed up? I can imagine how much lies he must have dished out just to keep her In check. Such people are bloody liars and deserve hell. Are you even a female for real? Trash
Re: After Years Of Sleeping With His Girl, He No Longer Sees Her As A Wife Material by sammily(m): 10:59pm On Mar 06, 2015
ddaammyy:
[color=#990000][/color]
Accordin to him he has spent almost half a million on ha....... He is tinkin seriously. So because of half a million, ordinary 500 hundred thousand of since how many years now? Since secondary skul abi? that is why he has used her nd turned her to rag? Nd now she is no longer sexually appealing? If to sey she dey do ashawo she for don build her life wit the money. Nonsense

So what are you implying of him? though we agree that the guy here is a 'nama' for wanting to break up with her because he suddenly does not love/enjoy her anymore. Do you suggest he marry her out of pity and the marriage becomes a worse experience for her?
Re: After Years Of Sleeping With His Girl, He No Longer Sees Her As A Wife Material by Nobody: 11:00pm On Mar 06, 2015
What dissuades a mature dude from paying dowry but for the free illegal sex he gets constantly?
Re: After Years Of Sleeping With His Girl, He No Longer Sees Her As A Wife Material by Abdujapha(m): 11:00pm On Mar 06, 2015
she fyn tho grin wink

Yareey:

Generalise? We are talking about men like the op cousin.
Re: After Years Of Sleeping With His Girl, He No Longer Sees Her As A Wife Material by apparentlylaw(m): 11:01pm On Mar 06, 2015
Both Ur Cousin nd His Babe re Daft ...infact tz wickedness ....after enjoying himself ..come on he shuld compensate her nd marry her ....she deserves it for receiving the dick a thousand times ....Sex be4 Marriage is Nah Nah ....
Re: After Years Of Sleeping With His Girl, He No Longer Sees Her As A Wife Material by justwise(m): 11:01pm On Mar 06, 2015
Iamfrank:

Your 'cousin' is a user, he has been sleeping with Her, giving her false hopes and now looking for excuses to dump her. He is not confused one bit.

1 Like

Re: After Years Of Sleeping With His Girl, He No Longer Sees Her As A Wife Material by tomsugar(m): 11:02pm On Mar 06, 2015
If you love a girl you don't count the sex you Count her values or her worths, your Cousine is seeing someone else already that's why he is tired of her and see her as not good for marriage,but he should be carefull because of the future that awaits him, some girls don't play with that, I guess you know WHat I mean

3 Likes

Re: After Years Of Sleeping With His Girl, He No Longer Sees Her As A Wife Material by Owliver(m): 11:03pm On Mar 06, 2015
apparentlylaw:
Both Ur Cousin nd His Babe re Daft ...infact tz wickedness ....after enjoying himself ..come on he shuld compensate her nd marry her ....she deserves it for receiving the dick a thousand times ....Sex be4 Marriage is Nah Nah ....
they enjoyed the sex together so don't say such trash. I find the guy wicked but ladies should learn to respect their bodies more...
Re: After Years Of Sleeping With His Girl, He No Longer Sees Her As A Wife Material by queenbesha(f): 11:03pm On Mar 06, 2015
Khabuqi:
He loves her but he is tired of sleeping with her. Ermmmm undecided

Okay he doesn't love her anymore, he is just used to her. Since he is fed up, he should just dump her and move on.
No biggie.

Is she a rag that could be dropped or 'dumped' at random?

Guy stop misusing your conscience...use it properly!!! undecided
Re: After Years Of Sleeping With His Girl, He No Longer Sees Her As A Wife Material by Nobody: 11:04pm On Mar 06, 2015
Owliver:
fed up? I can imagine how much lies he must have dished out just to keep her In check. Such people are bloody liars and deserve hell. Are you even a female for real? Trash

What the feck are u saying? It is obvious the guy is not interested in her anymore. Should he force himself to be with her?
Did you marry the first girl you dated? Whoever told you the girl was in check.
Nigger hell doesn't exist.
Re: After Years Of Sleeping With His Girl, He No Longer Sees Her As A Wife Material by Mistaarhlohki(m): 11:04pm On Mar 06, 2015
Iamfrank:

Your cousin isn't fit to live amongst humans, he has used and over used the poor lady now he is in doubts....let him go fvck himself for all I care....may the tears, sorrow and pain from the girl catch up on him soon...AMIN
Re: After Years Of Sleeping With His Girl, He No Longer Sees Her As A Wife Material by goldenvicky(f): 11:05pm On Mar 06, 2015
God will surely punish ur cousin,no offense pls

1 Like

Re: After Years Of Sleeping With His Girl, He No Longer Sees Her As A Wife Material by adellam16(f): 11:05pm On Mar 06, 2015
Iamfrank:

I dnt tink any curse will folo him..... Beside dey both enjoyed demselves.... My cousin alwz gives ha cash
u seem to know d in nd out of d relanshp! U ansa every question thrown at u! Who is she dating , u, ur cousin or bothf u! And mr man stp saying he gives her money! Half a million(500k) is not an achievement.
Re: After Years Of Sleeping With His Girl, He No Longer Sees Her As A Wife Material by Iamfrank(m): 11:06pm On Mar 06, 2015
Sum pple r takin it too personal...... I didn't say he wanna leave d gal, I only said he is confused abt bn tired of sleepin wt ha........ Is it ideal for him to go ahead wt d marriage.....?.
Re: After Years Of Sleeping With His Girl, He No Longer Sees Her As A Wife Material by Nobody: 11:07pm On Mar 06, 2015
queenbesha:

Is she a rag that could be dropped or 'dumped' at random?

Guy stop misusing your conscience...use it properly!!! undecided

feck conscience. Relationship is not a do or die affairs. When you don't feel it anymore, you break up. It's as simple as that.
Re: After Years Of Sleeping With His Girl, He No Longer Sees Her As A Wife Material by Nobody: 11:08pm On Mar 06, 2015
adellam16:
who recommended u?

How do you mean? I gave my opinion, do I need a source for that?
Re: After Years Of Sleeping With His Girl, He No Longer Sees Her As A Wife Material by Nobody: 11:08pm On Mar 06, 2015
ndcide:
I stopped reading when I saw "thousand"

there should be a way to measure a lady before marriage.

Coz some ladies have been furked to emptiness. no more juice. no nothing. just like buying an already a sucked orange.
Lies....
Re: After Years Of Sleeping With His Girl, He No Longer Sees Her As A Wife Material by craix(m): 11:08pm On Mar 06, 2015
This is total wickedness..
Re: After Years Of Sleeping With His Girl, He No Longer Sees Her As A Wife Material by hidee20(m): 11:09pm On Mar 06, 2015
Chizzy20:
Hmm..dats y courtin for a long tym isnt dat advisable.

choi....hw about the depth and width of the pu*ny after she must have been with different guys for a short time courtship b4 getting married?

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply)

Lady Sharing Office With Me Wants To Be My Baby Mama, Gives Me Green Light / My Experience With A 'fearfully Made' Gigolo / Breasts Overload!! This Photos Of Nigeria Lady Exposing Her Boob Goes Viral

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.