Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,840 members, 7,813,818 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 07:01 PM

After Years Of Sleeping With His Girl, He No Longer Sees Her As A Wife Material - Romance (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / After Years Of Sleeping With His Girl, He No Longer Sees Her As A Wife Material (46903 Views)

Man Rants After His Friend Got Cheated On By A Girl He Placed On 100k Salary / Kenyan Tattoo Artist Boasts Of Sleeping With Over 500 Ladies, Shares Photos / When A Guy Tells A Girl He Loves Her Just To Sleep With Her... (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: After Years Of Sleeping With His Girl, He No Longer Sees Her As A Wife Material by 9jatatafo(m): 11:09pm On Mar 06, 2015
After you don use prick remove all the oil in the kpekus and expanded the kpekus, she is not a wife material. Very sad, when you knew you won't marry her, why date her this long? You better change your mind

1 Like

Re: After Years Of Sleeping With His Girl, He No Longer Sees Her As A Wife Material by apparentlylaw(m): 11:10pm On Mar 06, 2015
Owliver:
they enjoyed the sex together so don't say such trash. I find the guy wicked but ladies should learn to respect their bodies more...
Abiii ...Buh no talk werin I dey Yarn be Trash ...u grab
Re: After Years Of Sleeping With His Girl, He No Longer Sees Her As A Wife Material by Owliver(m): 11:10pm On Mar 06, 2015
Khabuqi:

What the feck are u saying? It is obvious the guy is not interested in her anymore. Should he force himself to be with her?
Did you marry the first girl you dated? Whoever told you the girl was in check.
Nigger hell doesn't exist.
I get your point... Well, not the guy's fault sha. The girl was also stu*pid
Re: After Years Of Sleeping With His Girl, He No Longer Sees Her As A Wife Material by CarterDavid30(m): 11:12pm On Mar 06, 2015
Even if she does not curse your cousin directly, Karma is Real. He's heartless and foolish. I saw you quote one guy about your cousin having spent millions on her, he did the necessary ish he's supposed to do in a relationship. So? Curse go too finish his career.

1 Like

Re: After Years Of Sleeping With His Girl, He No Longer Sees Her As A Wife Material by Muzikluva(m): 11:12pm On Mar 06, 2015
goldenone:
shocked @ a thousand times!!!
If the girl should curse him now they will say women are wicked...
Issokay
Sex before marriage is good?
Sex before marriage is not good?
Am confused
My dear pre-marital sex is not advisable,if she didn't give him the chance(s),diz idiot guy won't have the effontery to say he no longer sees her as a wife material!Now she has become a "slut" in his blinded eyes.
Re: After Years Of Sleeping With His Girl, He No Longer Sees Her As A Wife Material by Jimmyo3(m): 11:13pm On Mar 06, 2015
shadowgwalker:
...it's not by force to marry, his problem is sex. 3minutes thing, nah wah.
...o u last for just 3 minute, as 4 me it 30mins to 1hour,u seriously need tramadol 3 to 4hours b4 sex.
Re: After Years Of Sleeping With His Girl, He No Longer Sees Her As A Wife Material by profolateju: 11:13pm On Mar 06, 2015
[color=#990000][/color]
A thousand and one times and she's not a wife material.... If your cousin had come up with a different excuse I would say he understands why he wants to opt out of the relationship, because we really don't know what exactly happened behind the scene. However coming up with the excuse of a fear that she's become a used up well, thanks to his everyday sex from secondary school is the highest level of injustice, insincerity, cruelty, selfish and inconsiderate act a man can exhibit. Please advise your cousin to rethink and consider putting his own sister if he does have one or perhaps his prospective daughter as the case my be in such position.
LAW OF KARMA EVER LIVETH
Re: After Years Of Sleeping With His Girl, He No Longer Sees Her As A Wife Material by koyyess: 11:13pm On Mar 06, 2015
This is why they say no sex before marriage. Most couples who have been together for years along the line no longer see sex as the 'tie' that holds the marriage- it no longer becomes a priority or the main ish. Yet, the love still will be there waxing stronger forming a really strong bond, the two of them already are one and not having sex for as long as a year cannot tear them apart. This only happens to couples who already were mature before delving into a relationship. The op abi his cousin is not mature, he doesn't know what relationship,marriage and sex are all about. He has been abusing his body for a long time. He had a very bad orientation and now, he is paying dearly for it- damn, he doesn't even know what a wife material means. As evident in his case, sex usually has psychological defects on most unmarried couples. He needs to abstain from sex , know what their relationship stands for? If he realizes it has been all about sex in exchange for money spending, he needs to either let her go or restart that relationship all over again but this time, on a cleaner, mature 'slate'- without sex!

1 Like

Re: After Years Of Sleeping With His Girl, He No Longer Sees Her As A Wife Material by hidee20(m): 11:14pm On Mar 06, 2015
Iamfrank:
Sum pple r takin it too personal...... I didn't say he wanna leave d gal, I only said he is confused abt bn tired of sleepin wt ha........ Is it ideal for him to go ahead wt d marriage.....?.

the answre lies with ur cousin...
1) can he bear/accomodate only her punny for the rest of his life?
2) is she open to the idea of a second wife? (note that i had seen ladies in this category).
Re: After Years Of Sleeping With His Girl, He No Longer Sees Her As A Wife Material by cr7lomo: 11:15pm On Mar 06, 2015
That's y ladies should date older men at Least 10 yrs difference . Young boys are never loyal , but u can't blame them , it's nature
Re: After Years Of Sleeping With His Girl, He No Longer Sees Her As A Wife Material by Nobody: 11:16pm On Mar 06, 2015
Iamfrank:
Sum pple r takin it too personal...... I didn't say he wanna leave d gal, I only said he is confused abt bn tired of sleepin wt ha........ Is it ideal for him to go ahead wt d marriage.....?.

How can he marry a girl he is tired of sleeping with... The guy should walk away joo.
Re: After Years Of Sleeping With His Girl, He No Longer Sees Her As A Wife Material by Iamfrank(m): 11:18pm On Mar 06, 2015
Hmmmm funny enuf dis gal in question is on nairaland...... I saw ha veiwing d trend
Re: After Years Of Sleeping With His Girl, He No Longer Sees Her As A Wife Material by Nobody: 11:21pm On Mar 06, 2015
goldenone:
Issokay
Am confused
The fact is too much of anything is not good. That Nigga hs explored all d crevices...no new discovery channel...nothing new to look forward to. My guy change channel jaare.

Sex before marriage is wrong...

1 Like

Re: After Years Of Sleeping With His Girl, He No Longer Sees Her As A Wife Material by layinkakeem(m): 11:27pm On Mar 06, 2015
Here's ma advice.

Maybe he should give her some break, for like 2 weeks.
No calls no message.
Am sure after the 2 weeks.
Her feelings and love will start to grow, and he's gonna miss her,
The best way is to keep them away from seeing each other for like 3 or 2 weeks
Am sure they'll miss themselves and their love will rise again !
Re: After Years Of Sleeping With His Girl, He No Longer Sees Her As A Wife Material by koyyess: 11:27pm On Mar 06, 2015
cr7lomo:
That's y ladies should date older men at Least 10 yrs difference . Young boys are never loyal , but u can't blame them , it's nature
That's true but it's not a guarantee. I used to know a very immature 50 something year old man. When I heard his thoughts on marriage, I was shocked and disappointed. I pity his wife- a very tall, graceful looking 40+ year old woman but yet, the old man acts and reasons like something else.
Re: After Years Of Sleeping With His Girl, He No Longer Sees Her As A Wife Material by pretty16(f): 11:29pm On Mar 06, 2015
Iamfrank:

Dnt b shocked...... Cz d gal has also enjoyed my cousin...... Accordin to him he has spent almost half a million on ha....... He is tinkin seriously

U say your Cousin has spent half a million on this girl. Am quite sure this girl must have dedicated herself to him too. Aside from the sex, she probably must have been cooking, cleaning, washing ur Cousin's clothes, taking care of his needs etc. So him spending the money on her, probably from the time they met till now shouldn't be a prob, cos in her own way she has done her own part too.

My advice to your cousin, He should better marry this girl he has known since Secondary school, obviously they've known each other very well. so he might not end up regretting his actions in future if he marries someone else
Re: After Years Of Sleeping With His Girl, He No Longer Sees Her As A Wife Material by Nobody: 11:32pm On Mar 06, 2015
Khabuqi:
He loves her but he is tired of sleeping with her. Ermmmm undecided

Okay he doesn't love her anymore, he is just used to her. Since he is fed up, he should just dump her and move on.
No biggie.
why do people defend ladies by saying they are bin used. Both parties are bin used...the guy his energy/sexual endowment and money .....both parties bring something into these association. I bet if d girl jam a super billionaire and took to her heels..no one will say the guy is bin used...cos society believes it easy for guys to easily move on. ..na lie i no gree..
Re: After Years Of Sleeping With His Girl, He No Longer Sees Her As A Wife Material by Nobody: 11:33pm On Mar 06, 2015
asdfjklhaha:
U give them sex, the wuld say you're cheap, talk about how de slept wit u to their friends and won't respect u.
U don't giv them sex, they wuld say you don't lov them or care about their feelings.
What do guys want, why do so many men in their early, middle and late 30s still behave like teenagers?
Tell ur cousin dat he's a heartless bast.ard.

Nna mehn !
Re: After Years Of Sleeping With His Girl, He No Longer Sees Her As A Wife Material by Beey(f): 11:39pm On Mar 06, 2015
Aha! Op tell us that your cousin suffers the wandering eyes syndrome.Ladies beware of men with this kind of disease.They treat girls like rental cars.He'll take a "car" that's new & without mileage.He finds it full of gas.He then takes the car & drives it everywhere.During the driving phase, he dumps trash in it & leaves all his junk in it's trunk. After driving it & leaving the car all used & with very high mileage and no gas, he shamelessly returns it back to the rental company & gets another better looking car, only to repeat the same cycle he used on the 1st car.These kind of men,if you see them run for your life and don't look back. Not only are they ungrateful idiots like Op's so called cousin, but they are also character assassins & disease vectors.They'll be the cause of your premature death. #Buyerbeware.

3 Likes

Re: After Years Of Sleeping With His Girl, He No Longer Sees Her As A Wife Material by Ariani: 11:40pm On Mar 06, 2015
Edusouls:
na so dey go bang hell,comot for his daughters punnies,if he dumps her..

hahahaha yea mahn cos karma go catch up with am
Re: After Years Of Sleeping With His Girl, He No Longer Sees Her As A Wife Material by Engrpj(m): 11:41pm On Mar 06, 2015
Yareey:

You will go mad if you try to understand these bastards. Best thing is to not listen to their talk and do what you want.

Yes my dear.. We are all bastards.... I mean our Gender in General we are ALL[b]
Yareey:

You will go mad if you try to understand these bastards. Best thing is to not listen to their talk and do what you want.

Yes my dear.. We are all bastards.... I mean our Gender in General we are ALL[/b]
Yareey:

Yes my dear.. We are all bastards.... I mean our Gender in General we are ALL
Re: After Years Of Sleeping With His Girl, He No Longer Sees Her As A Wife Material by NemzySeries(m): 11:44pm On Mar 06, 2015
I dunno wat to say sef...... so ur cousin's D!ck suddenly bkam tasteless abi.......tell ur cousin I said h'll neva find a gal like dat 1 lie lie
Re: After Years Of Sleeping With His Girl, He No Longer Sees Her As A Wife Material by Nobody: 11:45pm On Mar 06, 2015
JoeCutie:
Even if I sleep with my girl more than Solomon ever slept with women, I still keep track of that thing that actually made me fall in love with her in the first place. I'm still a V sha grin and she's still a V too. V-mobile. undecided

I remind myself of this everyday: even if I lose everything in my relationship, I should never lose the friendship we share. That's the basic, the stronghold and the epicenter of every successful relationship.

And for people who argue that sex breaks relationships, I'm sorry to burst your bubble; but sex actually solidifies relationship - healthy relationship. If your relationship is based on the desire of the flesh, say you fell in 'love' with your partner simply because he/she is sexy, hot, etc and as such, would be great in bed, I'm sorry because the moment the relationship is consummated, it goes faster than it came. But if you fell in love being friends, no matter how many times you have sex, you can only want more. Why? Cos that wasn't the reason for the relationship, it just happened (as a sort of embellishment). That's why it's always advisable to marry your best friend. Have sex, fight, argue, do whatever, you still are into each other.

Look before you leap. smiley
I wouldn't have said it better.
Comments like this make me jealous of the posters and I begin to wonder why I wasn't so smart to make such comment or think in such direction.
Thumbs up joe,you never fail to make me proud wink

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: After Years Of Sleeping With His Girl, He No Longer Sees Her As A Wife Material by dinachi(m): 11:49pm On Mar 06, 2015
Marriage is not by force! If the guy don tire, make him go.

1 Like

Re: After Years Of Sleeping With His Girl, He No Longer Sees Her As A Wife Material by maestroz: 11:52pm On Mar 06, 2015
Iamfrank:
Please, I need mature advice only sad

My cousin have been dating his girl friend since secondary school, he is now graduated and have a good job.....

But the problem is, he has slept with this girl like a thousand times and doesn't even enjoy her in bed any longer. He said he has enjoyed all marital privileges with her and now he is scared of getting married to a girl he doesn't have sexual pleasure with.

He is really confused right now as he doesn't know wat to do because he loves her.
I
Please, mature advice is needed.

OP

You sabi use adjective o. Why you dey swap yourself with your cousin.small time you go dey accuse buhari of perjury. You just commited deceit and lies for swapping individuals which is punishable under the nigerian criminal act of 2013 act 10.
Re: After Years Of Sleeping With His Girl, He No Longer Sees Her As A Wife Material by agrovick(m): 11:52pm On Mar 06, 2015
asdfjklhaha:
U give them sex, the wuld say you're cheap, talk about how de slept wit u to their friends and won't respect u.
U don't giv them sex, they wuld say you don't lov them or care about their feelings.
What do guys want, why do so many men in their early, middle and late 30s still behave like teenagers?
Tell ur cousin dat he's a heartless bast.ard.
Shoro niyen? I thought sex is a mutual thing
Re: After Years Of Sleeping With His Girl, He No Longer Sees Her As A Wife Material by Reaper231(m): 11:53pm On Mar 06, 2015
Yur cousin isn't saying d truth. I think thrs more to it or he mite be having trust issues wit her abt things that hv happened over d yrs. Wen I left my ex pple said I bleeped her for 3 yrs and wnt to liv dat I ws wicked. Wat dey didn't knw wat dat she lies frm both sides of her mouth even at glaring facts, she clubs at least twice a week(esp witout me), drinks and cunning. Most guys leave these details out frm frnds and family members cos they wnt to leave her with some respect. If its abt sex I think ur cousin shld be more used to sleeping wit her than being tire after all d yrs. I'm guessing she's done stuff that affected their trust. Even if he wants to leave her he should sit her down and talk with her so she doesn't go wondering wat she did. Its only fair though
Re: After Years Of Sleeping With His Girl, He No Longer Sees Her As A Wife Material by JoeCutie(m): 11:54pm On Mar 06, 2015
Kizmarty:

I wouldn't have said it better.
Comments like this make me jealous of the posters and I begin to wonder why I wasn't so smart to make such comment or think in such direction.
Thumbs up joe,you never fail to make me proud wink
Thank you, Kizzy. You never fail to appreciate me. I'm happy. smiley

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: After Years Of Sleeping With His Girl, He No Longer Sees Her As A Wife Material by deavicky(m): 11:56pm On Mar 06, 2015
U will never know till u lose her. A living withness. That thing kept u with her for so long is real do not undermine it. I'm regretting my mistake now.
Re: After Years Of Sleeping With His Girl, He No Longer Sees Her As A Wife Material by politicalpastor: 11:58pm On Mar 06, 2015
thats alie, u cant love somebody without enjoying it with them.
sex is enjoyable when you love your partner.
he was lust not love.

Iamfrank:
Please, I need mature advice only sad

My cousin have been dating his girl friend since secondary school, he is now graduated and have a good job.....

But the problem is, he has slept with this girl like a thousand times and doesn't even enjoy her in bed any longer. He said he has enjoyed all marital privileges with her and now he is scared of getting married to a girl he doesn't have sexual pleasure with.

He is really confused right now as he doesn't know wat to do because he loves her.

Please, mature advice is needed.
Re: After Years Of Sleeping With His Girl, He No Longer Sees Her As A Wife Material by intergral(m): 12:00am On Mar 07, 2015
goldenone:
Issokay
Am confused
my sister it is not good, cos when the guy leaves you that will part that will hunt and hurt for the rest of you life!
Re: After Years Of Sleeping With His Girl, He No Longer Sees Her As A Wife Material by junell(f): 12:01am On Mar 07, 2015
He should be ashamed of himself. What is half a million? See him saying half a million like its achievement. Some men have bought lands and other valuables for women they are not married to send he's there making noise.
My advice... He should look for how to spice up his sex life with her because if he's Hot tomorrow, he will still be expecting her to open leg. Useless fellow!

Iamfrank:

Dnt b shocked...... Cz d gal has also enjoyed my cousin...... Accordin to him he has spent almost half a million on ha....... He is tinkin seriously

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply)

Breasts Overload!! This Photos Of Nigeria Lady Exposing Her Boob Goes Viral / How Do I Get To Meet A Good Girl? / Two FUNAAB Lovers Convocated In Style, Same Day

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.