Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,848 members, 7,813,881 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 08:34 PM

After Years Of Sleeping With His Girl, He No Longer Sees Her As A Wife Material - Romance (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / After Years Of Sleeping With His Girl, He No Longer Sees Her As A Wife Material (46906 Views)

Man Rants After His Friend Got Cheated On By A Girl He Placed On 100k Salary / Kenyan Tattoo Artist Boasts Of Sleeping With Over 500 Ladies, Shares Photos / When A Guy Tells A Girl He Loves Her Just To Sleep With Her... (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: After Years Of Sleeping With His Girl, He No Longer Sees Her As A Wife Material by Nobody: 12:05am On Mar 07, 2015
JoeCutie:
Thank you, Kizzy. You never fail to appreciate me. I'm happy. smiley
Yo that's the way smiley

1 Like

Re: After Years Of Sleeping With His Girl, He No Longer Sees Her As A Wife Material by Nobody: 12:06am On Mar 07, 2015
himkers:
[size=22pt]and one unlucky guy will go and carry that chaff of a girl to marry, and untop that sef, he will even waste his hard earned money to pay a hefty bride price. [/size]

Look at how you are calling a lady 'Chaff'. Men who slip in their d1cks into different ladies are not chaffs ba? That is what you men want na. You go about sleeping with as many girls as possible in the name of pleasing the d1ck forgeting you will turn the ladies to 'Chaff' as you put it for other men to marry. When you all learn to zip up, you will get better girls to marry.

1 Like

Re: After Years Of Sleeping With His Girl, He No Longer Sees Her As A Wife Material by atinukedam(f): 12:06am On Mar 07, 2015
Khabuqi:
He loves her but he is tired of sleeping with her. Ermmmm undecided

Okay he doesn't love her anymore, he is just used to her. Since he is fed up, he should just dump her and move on.
No biggie.
u be oloribu
Re: After Years Of Sleeping With His Girl, He No Longer Sees Her As A Wife Material by Nobody: 12:09am On Mar 07, 2015
atinukedam:
u be oloribu

Yio ba furo e. Awon porinpongba e lolori bu.
Re: After Years Of Sleeping With His Girl, He No Longer Sees Her As A Wife Material by Nobody: 12:10am On Mar 07, 2015
Iamfrank:
Hmmmm funny enuf dis gal in question is on nairaland...... I saw ha veiwing d trend

Yes she better read this thread well and know where she stands. That is if she knows she is the topic of discussion. She better wise up. Men aint loyal.
Re: After Years Of Sleeping With His Girl, He No Longer Sees Her As A Wife Material by 2tek: 12:10am On Mar 07, 2015
All these ladies talking UTTER ru.bbish that if d lady shd curse him, he will become USELESS. What if d reverse was d case. I know a guy dat did not have seex wt his fiancee for yrs because both agreed to do no-sekx-b4- marriage. D lady dumped d guy for a richer guy Dat she was screwing behind.

1 Like

Re: After Years Of Sleeping With His Girl, He No Longer Sees Her As A Wife Material by loftydee(m): 12:15am On Mar 07, 2015
Alhaja! shocked shocked shocked Alhaaja!!
Yareey:

You will go mad if you try to understand these bastards. Best thing is to not listen to their talk and do what you want.
Re: After Years Of Sleeping With His Girl, He No Longer Sees Her As A Wife Material by loftydee(m): 12:15am On Mar 07, 2015
Bastards ke?
Yareey:

You will go mad if you try to understand these bastards. Best thing is to not listen to their talk and do what you want.
Re: After Years Of Sleeping With His Girl, He No Longer Sees Her As A Wife Material by Nobody: 12:16am On Mar 07, 2015
exhibition:
I think the solution here is simple, let's abstain from premarital sex.

Ladies stop sleeping around. And males stop messing up.

Abi now. That is the best. But will people hear that one? NO. So let them keeping using themselves and continue to face the consequences.

1 Like

Re: After Years Of Sleeping With His Girl, He No Longer Sees Her As A Wife Material by Deeman1(m): 12:19am On Mar 07, 2015
asdfjklhaha:
U give them sex, the wuld say you're cheap, talk about how de slept wit u to their friends and won't respect u.
U don't giv them sex, they wuld say you don't lov them or care about their feelings.
What do guys want, why do so many men in their early, middle and late 30s still behave like teenagers?
Tell ur cousin dat he's a heartless bast.ard.

Hey babe... Please don't generalise i have a girlfriend and trust me i can't wait to get married to her.. i would not loose or trade her for anything in the world.. and yes i have made love to her alot.. So trust me their are alot of loyal and disloyal men as well as disloyal and loyal women. So the bolded is not a guarantee at all to marriage. And trust me its a lack of no options or alternatives, but i hav made up my mind to be with her not matter what..

1 Like

Re: After Years Of Sleeping With His Girl, He No Longer Sees Her As A Wife Material by lockupman(m): 12:19am On Mar 07, 2015
Curse wetin? Nothing will happen. Who send her message.

goldenone:
shocked @ a thousand times!!!
If the girl should curse him now they will say women are wicked...
Issokay
Sex before marriage is good?
Sex before marriage is not good?
Am confused
Re: After Years Of Sleeping With His Girl, He No Longer Sees Her As A Wife Material by Nobody: 12:20am On Mar 07, 2015
Funny how some ladies are talking about sex as if it's a gift. It's known that most Nigerian girls are too promiscuous. Moreover, when you were sleeping with the guy, you two mutually benefited from the pleasure.

Please, never again argue that you have sex with a guy out of love, as if he found you as a virgin in the first place. Moreover, the guy spent more on you more than he would have spent on a hoe.

The girl should wait for another mugu to propose the her, while the guy should continue exploring for his insatiable dream vagina.

My conclusion: the guy and the girl deserve the situation they found themselves. Sex is not love. Real love is sex after marriage.
Re: After Years Of Sleeping With His Girl, He No Longer Sees Her As A Wife Material by Nobody: 12:21am On Mar 07, 2015
asdfjklhaha:
U give them sex, the wuld say you're cheap, talk about how de slept wit u to their friends and won't respect u.
U don't giv them sex, they wuld say you don't lov them or care about their feelings.
What do guys want, why do so many men in their early, middle and late 30s still behave like teenagers?
Tell ur cousin dat he's a heartless bast.ard.

My sister, you cannot please these species. You have got to have a mind of your own and dnt give a damn about what anyone says. If you continue to follow the mouth of people who are confused and dnt know what they want, you will be lost in the middle of atlantic ocean for ever!! No dey follow men mouth ooo. They are always confused!!
Re: After Years Of Sleeping With His Girl, He No Longer Sees Her As A Wife Material by Nobody: 12:21am On Mar 07, 2015
Iamfrank:
Please, I need mature advice only sad

My cousin have been dating his girl friend since secondary school, he is now graduated and have a good job.....

But the problem is, he has slept with this girl like a thousand times and doesn't even enjoy her in bed any longer. He said he has enjoyed all marital privileges with her and now he is scared of getting married to a girl he doesn't have sexual pleasure with.

He is really confused right now as he doesn't know wat to do because he loves her.

Please, mature advice is needed.
This is a case of familiarity breeding contempt. Ur guy was never in love with that girl .He made the common mistake of thinking great sex is love en any relationship that's based on sex tends to wane out at a point.his lucky he hasn't married her yet otherwise he would be in a hell lot of shit.I think its best they end that relationship cause he is just wasting that girls time for nothing en even if he married her out of devotion ,he would most definitely be adulterous.
Re: After Years Of Sleeping With His Girl, He No Longer Sees Her As A Wife Material by Nobody: 12:22am On Mar 07, 2015
loftydee:
Bastards ke?
?
Re: After Years Of Sleeping With His Girl, He No Longer Sees Her As A Wife Material by haul: 12:29am On Mar 07, 2015
queenjoe:
he took away d wife materials from her, den he should learn to see her as one... cos even without d girl cursing him, he will b cursed by her creator
wrong ideology dear, things don't work like that,it was a mutual consent. She enjoyed the sxx,he also enjoyed it,they both used eachother
Re: After Years Of Sleeping With His Girl, He No Longer Sees Her As A Wife Material by crushtigress(f): 12:32am On Mar 07, 2015
they need distance give time to miss each for a long time.
Re: After Years Of Sleeping With His Girl, He No Longer Sees Her As A Wife Material by Nobody: 12:34am On Mar 07, 2015
Iamfrank:
Please, I need mature advice only sad

My cousin have been dating his girl friend since secondary school, he is now graduated and have a good job.....

But the problem is, he has slept with this girl like a thousand times and doesn't even enjoy her in bed any longer. He said he has enjoyed all marital privileges with her and now he is scared of getting married to a girl he doesn't have sexual pleasure with.

He is really confused right now as he doesn't know wat to do because he loves her.

Please, mature advice is needed.

The bolded is very disturbing. You know why? Because a guy who has slept with a girl 'a thousand times' has subjected her to numerous swallowing of postinor 1 and 2 and countless abortions. This is the problem i have with men like yourself. You love s.ex soooooo much and allow a girl to please you this much by making her place absolutely no value over her body. Now look at you!! She is looking like 'chaff' to you. What do you men want? what? Why are y'all alwaaaaaaayyyyyys confused? Then y'all will open thread upon thread and castigate girls for committing numerous abortions on top of your heads!! I blame ladies for placing no value over their bodies!! Relationships of nowadays is nothing but CRAP!! Dnt open your legs o, they will say you want to remain single till death! Open your legs o, they will say your womb has suffered abortions and so you are not wife material. You peeps will jump up and down pion piom eveywhere you go like mtn but turn around and castigate ladies for oepning their legs. Any sense in that? The thunder wey go fire you ehn, e dey do press up!!

1 Like

Re: After Years Of Sleeping With His Girl, He No Longer Sees Her As A Wife Material by 190theclown: 12:34am On Mar 07, 2015
Una still dey on top this matter

I thought ive decided this case

That guy shud RUNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNN for his life

especially as that girl punanie don turn knala fish finish angry
Re: After Years Of Sleeping With His Girl, He No Longer Sees Her As A Wife Material by Nobody: 12:34am On Mar 07, 2015
9jatatafo:
After you don use prick remove all the oil in the kpekus and expanded the kpekus, she is not a wife material. Very sad, when you knew you won't marry her, why date her this long? You better change your mind
Guy ure a bit harsh on the guy.its not like he promised her marriage b4 bedding her besides,the girl enjoyed the sex too.The girl has her self to blame.a wise girl won't allow her guy to Bleep her for so long without at least a formal introduction of families.She gave the guy the advantages of married life without the commitment- tell me y the guy won't bail?what else has that girl got to offer her man to make stick around for marriage?
Its a wonder that with Naija girls addiction to Nollywood some still fall prey to such tricks
Re: After Years Of Sleeping With His Girl, He No Longer Sees Her As A Wife Material by lockupman(m): 12:35am On Mar 07, 2015
So na another guy be dumping ground abi? That's why I may not marry because I don't see why I'm celebrating what someonelse has used and dumped.

Beamborla:
He shouldn't marry the poor girl out of pity only to start cheating on her or maltreating her. He should leave her, biko. We are talking about a life time contract here...

At least he didn't put his signature there. It wound be painful to her but It's for her own Good. Some other cool dude would come along eventually.
Re: After Years Of Sleeping With His Girl, He No Longer Sees Her As A Wife Material by toluleke(m): 12:36am On Mar 07, 2015
When you date a girl for 5years and above haba..the girl no wise you no sabi APC,obama slogan CHANGE...you allow a guy take space like say him be jonathan or mugabe
Re: After Years Of Sleeping With His Girl, He No Longer Sees Her As A Wife Material by lockupman(m): 12:42am On Mar 07, 2015
Ha! It is relevant o. Don't say again biko

Yareey:
You keep bringing up the fact that your cousin gave her money. Was he dating a ho? If not then I don't see how that is relevant in this discussion undecided
Re: After Years Of Sleeping With His Girl, He No Longer Sees Her As A Wife Material by vikeyz(m): 12:46am On Mar 07, 2015
all he needs to do is go celibate for a while n d bond will come alive DASSALL
Re: After Years Of Sleeping With His Girl, He No Longer Sees Her As A Wife Material by Reaper231(m): 12:46am On Mar 07, 2015
Sex is not a favour. I believe gals love sex more than guys just that guys r more aggressive about it and society expects a woman to be reserved. I can bet 90% of d gals typing booyah here won't marry a guy without tasting and majority will break up with a guy who refuses to have sex before marriage(tasting).its jst like d well known fact that women are attracted to bad and dangerous boys bt every woman wants to marry a gentleman. Yet if d guy leaves first dey make it look like it was rape or sex slave things. Moral Lesson: a woman is like a double egded sword. Anyside yu touch must cut yu.
Re: After Years Of Sleeping With His Girl, He No Longer Sees Her As A Wife Material by lockupman(m): 12:48am On Mar 07, 2015
Chai! May God bless you for such an intelligent comment from a lady. You must be a first class material I guess. See me see trouble o, the girl enjoyed herself and the guy did too; nobody loose na. Infact the girl enjoyed more than the guy: S3x+Money

zeb04:
What's the big deal!
Please move on after all she enjoyed the sex too.

That's why you shouldn't engage in all the meningless sex during dating,not all r/ship leads to marriage.

Finally,Nigga dosnt owe her nothing,it was a symbiotc r/ship.
Re: After Years Of Sleeping With His Girl, He No Longer Sees Her As A Wife Material by ichidodo: 12:49am On Mar 07, 2015
Our heart goes out to the poor lady...**sheds tears**
Re: After Years Of Sleeping With His Girl, He No Longer Sees Her As A Wife Material by plendil: 12:53am On Mar 07, 2015
happyjuliet:
Men shaaaaaaaaa, after he don finish all her juice, he com dey talk rubbish undecided... We ladies self should try and b keeping ourselves 4 d right man.

Una go hear?

My take is simple. Where the man is a hearltless, randy basstard, the lady is fooolish, brainless and morally bankrupt. She opened her legs willingly, over a thousand times - if OP's claim is to be believed - without any form of firm commitment from the man (marriage, introduction, etc) and now people are crying foul?

2 Likes

Re: After Years Of Sleeping With His Girl, He No Longer Sees Her As A Wife Material by Ejb061286(m): 12:53am On Mar 07, 2015
'm pretty much sure u 're that ur cousin here. 'm glad that we still hv men wth their integrity n moral intact and hope by now u shud hv gotten the mature advice u were looking for.
Had ur excuse linked to infidelity n her messing around, then 'm sure most guys here wud advice u to move on - cos that's wat such girls deserve. But saying u no longer enjoy sex wth her......thus confuse on whether 2 dump her or not only sells out ur level of senselessness n uselessness.
Didn't u knw that sex is commercial? Why didn't u use ur half a million to buy ur thousand sex frm ur primary sch till date rather than tying her down. She didn't leave u 4 d billionaires 4 all those yrs n didn't get tired of ur stinging rod jst 4 u 2 snif coke now n rubble ur brains. As u take inject that coke in2 ur brain, kukuma outject am. Otherwise, whetha u believe it or not u r on ur way to becoming a vagaborne in the land of d living. It does not matta how well u r doing now, it's a matta of time. My mature advice to u.
Re: After Years Of Sleeping With His Girl, He No Longer Sees Her As A Wife Material by lockupman(m): 1:02am On Mar 07, 2015
Yes it is. I have a gf now. I lover her very much and I enjoy spending time with her but I don't find her s3xually attractive. She begs me to touch her, she thinks it's because I'm not a s3x-freak but I enjoy constant sex with someonelse I find s3xually attractive but don't love as much as I do. Its also part of the reason I won't marry her because there would be bigg problem. I've tried but nothing seems to move me for her even though she is naked.

nma24:
Is it possible to truly love someone and yet No Enjoy sexx with that person? undecidedIs it possible to truly love someone and yet No Enjoy sexx with that person?
Re: After Years Of Sleeping With His Girl, He No Longer Sees Her As A Wife Material by Umunede(m): 1:04am On Mar 07, 2015
What a story
Re: After Years Of Sleeping With His Girl, He No Longer Sees Her As A Wife Material by Juliesexy(f): 1:06am On Mar 07, 2015
JoeCutie:
Even if I sleep with my girl more than Solomon ever slept with women, I still keep track of that thing that actually made me fall in love with her in the first place. I'm still a V sha grin and she's still a V too. V-mobile. undecided

I remind myself of this everyday: even if I lose everything in my relationship, I should never lose the friendship we share. That's the basic, the stronghold and the epicenter of every successful relationship.

And for people who argue that sex breaks relationships, I'm sorry to burst your bubble; but sex actually solidifies relationship - healthy relationship. If your relationship is based on the desire of the flesh, say you fell in 'love' with your partner simply because he/she is sexy, hot, etc and as such, would be great in bed, I'm sorry because the moment the relationship is consummated, it goes faster than it came. But if you fell in love being friends, no matter how many times you have sex, you can only want more. Why? Cos that wasn't the reason for the relationship, it just happened (as a sort of embellishment). That's why it's always advisable to marry your best friend. Have sex, fight, argue, do whatever, you still are into each other.

Look before you leap. smiley
The Philosopher! grin
Absolutely spot on. #ThumbsUp.

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply)

Two FUNAAB Lovers Convocated In Style, Same Day / Why Won't a Girl Tell a Boy That She Likes Him? / Ebi Wali: 'I May Never Get Married', Nigerians Blast Her (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.