Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,471 members, 7,954,842 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 10:41 AM

249morohundiya's Posts

Nairaland Forum / 249morohundiya's Profile / 249morohundiya's Posts

(1) (2) (of 2 pages)

Politics / Re: Nigeria’s Agric Exports Facing Rejections Overseas – WTO DG, Okonjo Iweala by 249morohundiya: 1:21pm On Mar 16
Noted.Nigeria progress will start when Nigerians (Leaders & Followers) see humanity as priority of existence.Noted.Nigeria progress will start when Nigerians (Leaders & Followers) see humanity as priority of existence....
Business / Re: What Business Can I Start With ₦500k? by 249morohundiya: 8:18pm On Mar 05
Naira sirNaira sir...
Politics / Re: FG, Resist IMF’s Deadly Pills! - Daily Trust Editorial by 249morohundiya: 12:19pm On Feb 20
Dont get me wrong. I am 100% in support of removing subsidies.But you dont replace the roof of your house in the rainy season.Dont get me wrong. I am 100% in support of removing subsidies.But you dont replace the roof of your house in the rainy season....

1 Like

Politics / Re: Peter Obi Will Sign Gay Law If He Becomes President - Sarki by 249morohundiya: 10:20pm On Jan 26
Signing of any gay law will still be better than Northern bandits, Boko haram & herdsmen slaughtering innocent people all over the place🤓Signing of any gay law will still be better than Northern bandits, Boko haram & herdsmen slaughtering innocent people all over the place🤓...
Politics / Re: Christmas Rice I Shared In Igbere Not From FG — Senator Kalu (Video) by 249morohundiya: 9:51pm On Jan 15
LambaLamba...
Romance / Re: I Quickly Comot Her Pant Carry My Big Prick Knack Am - by 249morohundiya: 10:19am On Dec 30, 2023
DD...
Music/Radio / Re: Giza - Burna Boy - Feat. Seyi Vibez (Official Music Video) by 249morohundiya: 10:50am On Dec 15, 2023
I was at his show in Antwerp. Burna boy is on a different level. No naija artist comes close. Made me freaking proud to be Nigerian.I was at his show in Antwerp. Burna boy is on a different level. No naija artist comes close. Made me freaking proud to be Nigerian....

1 Like

Politics / Re: Benin City: Cradle Of Black Civilization & The Centre Of The World(Edorisiagbon) by 249morohundiya: 8:18pm On Dec 01, 2023
This quote from Ogiamien not one write up. You bi lazy? Hide something for black man in black and white.This quote from Ogiamien not one write up. You bi lazy? Hide something for black man in black and white....
Romance / Re: We’re Married But Celibate by 249morohundiya: 5:17pm On Mar 30, 2023
Celibacy while married?Well.... at least they're happy. More interestingly, they adopted children. Not bad.Celibacy while married?Well.... at least they're happy. More interestingly, they adopted children. Not bad....
Politics / Re: Imo PDP To Uzodinma: You Are A Coward by 249morohundiya: 12:17pm On Mar 17, 2023
Uzodinma is not contesting for 2nd term rather he is expecting appointment from Tinbu after his tenure expires. But Tinubu will be sacked by TribunalUzodinma is not contesting for 2nd term rather he is expecting appointment from Tinbu after his tenure expires. But Tinubu will be sacked by Tribunal...
Politics / Re: Governorship Election: 9 Parties Form Alliance With PDP In Ogun by 249morohundiya: 3:25pm On Mar 05, 2023
Abiodun started doing his job a year to electionKick him outAbiodun started doing his job a year to electionKick him out...
Politics / Re: APM, ADC Guber Candidates In Jigawa Decamp To APC, Endorse Tinubu by 249morohundiya: 1:18pm On Feb 23, 2023
Congratulations to Asiwaju GCFR2023 - 2031Congratulations to Asiwaju GCFR2023 - 2031...

1 Like 1 Share

Politics / Re: Lawan, Akpabio: Supreme Court Lambasts Kperogi, Faceless Groups by 249morohundiya: 6:20pm On Feb 11, 2023
his paymaster is doing wellhis paymaster is doing well...
Politics / Re: President Buhari Commissioned The Largest Solar Power Plant In Nigeria by 249morohundiya: 7:17am On Feb 01, 2023
President Buhari as try his best on infrastructure for Nigeria, meanwhile incoming President Bola Ahmed Okechukwu Tinubu will continue his good job come 2023😒👏President Buhari as try his best on infrastructure for Nigeria, meanwhile incoming President Bola Ahmed Okechukwu Tinubu will continue his good job come 2023😒👏...
Politics / Re: Kano Shari’ah Court Judges, Others Sent To Prison Over N500m ‘fraud’ by 249morohundiya: 8:48pm On Jan 19, 2023
Sharia lawSharia law...
Politics / Re: Gunmen Kidnap Scores At Edo Train Station, Many Injured by 249morohundiya: 1:17pm On Jan 08, 2023
Please take note!Tomorrow them go claim say na IPOBsNa God go dey expose unaPlease take note!Tomorrow them go claim say na IPOBsNa God go dey expose una...

1 Like

Politics / Re: If Igbo Want President They Should Support Tinubu by 249morohundiya: 10:48am On Dec 29, 2022
Can you prove your allegations in the court of law. Can you prove your allegations in the court of law. ...
Sports / Re: Pictures From The FIFA Legends Cup In Qatar by 249morohundiya: 1:48pm On Dec 17, 2022
Legend of the seeker, abi legend with champion league without world cup.Legend of the seeker, abi legend with champion league without world cup....
Business / Re: CBN Drops ATM Withdrawal Limit To N20k/Day by 249morohundiya: 7:51pm On Dec 06, 2022
CBN should make it 1,000 naira please CBN should make it 1,000 naira please ...

2 Likes 1 Share

Politics / Re: Ganduje: Peter Obi’s Emergence Good Omen For APC, Minus For PDP by 249morohundiya: 8:21am On Nov 22, 2022
Divide atikus votes in 2019 into 3 and share to Atiku obi and kwankwaso, then transfer buharis votes in 2019 to tinubu that is the result of 2023 electionDivide atikus votes in 2019 into 3 and share to Atiku obi and kwankwaso, then transfer buharis votes in 2019 to tinubu that is the result of 2023 election...
Politics / Re: Over 8000 APC Members Defect To PDP In Yobe by 249morohundiya: 5:02pm On Nov 06, 2022
BAT is going to be a local Champion. Southern Nigeria be wise. You will never see Northern that insult Kwankwaso or Atiku. Be wiseBAT is going to be a local Champion. Southern Nigeria be wise. You will never see Northern that insult Kwankwaso or Atiku. Be wise...
Politics / Re: Report Of Ban On Billboards: Handiwork Of Mischief Makers - Edo Govt by 249morohundiya: 7:50am On Oct 27, 2022
send me a picture of jandor on any billboard tomorrow (not talking about those street billboard, private ones on main road) and send your account for 10ksend me a picture of jandor on any billboard tomorrow (not talking about those street billboard, private ones on main road) and send your account for 10k...
Politics / Re: If Nnamdi Kanu Is Not Released By 16th Oct FG Will Hear From Biafrans - IPOB by 249morohundiya: 2:49pm On Oct 15, 2022
So long as Buhari Na presidentKanu won't see beyond prison wall, they might make a deal with him to enforce no election in Biafra land for his freedomSo long as Buhari Na presidentKanu won't see beyond prison wall, they might make a deal with him to enforce no election in Biafra land for his freedom...

1 Like 1 Share

Politics / Re: Chimaroke Nnamani Stole $41.8 Million From Enugu - FBI by 249morohundiya: 7:50pm On Oct 04, 2022
Stop talking nonsenseStop talking nonsense...
Crime / Re: Ummita & Chinese Lover: Untold Story Of Kano’s Deadly Love Affair by 249morohundiya: 11:20am On Sep 22, 2022
Both parties enjoy sex. How many women gift men for having sex with them?Both parties enjoy sex. How many women gift men for having sex with them?...

2 Likes

Travel / Re: Pictures Of Muhammed Buhari International Airport, Abakaliki, Ebonyi State by 249morohundiya: 7:17pm On Sep 09, 2022
1 Aerial view of the airport2. 3.1 km runway3. Control tower4. Flyover bridge at the entrance of the airport1 Aerial view of the airport2. 3.1 km runway3. Control tower4. Flyover bridge at the entrance of the airport...
Romance / Re: Lady Narrates How Her Life Improved After Quitting Prostitution For Paying Less by 249morohundiya: 8:51pm On Aug 27, 2022
Take the message to the sisters right now at every car park of Shoprite in Nigeria including those on Tinder and Codedruns. One retires and thousands join the oldest profession.Take the message to the sisters right now at every car park of Shoprite in Nigeria including those on Tinder and Codedruns. One retires and thousands join the oldest profession....
Politics / Re: APC Crisis: Plot To Oust Adamu Thickens by 249morohundiya: 8:41am On Aug 15, 2022
APC as a party must be avoided like virus.. Tinubu presidency wont go anywhere if they like they should appoint the Pope as national chairman. I would always be Obidient..APC as a party must be avoided like virus.. Tinubu presidency wont go anywhere if they like they should appoint the Pope as national chairman. I would always be Obidient.....
Politics / Re: Peter Obi Is Like Barack Obama, We May End Up Voting For Him. Asim Adams Esq by 249morohundiya: 1:11pm On Jul 27, 2022
Una mumu never do!Una mumu never do!...
Politics / Re: Senator Albert Bassey Akpan Dumps PDP by 249morohundiya: 2:01pm On Jul 15, 2022
For fcks sakeFor fcks sake...
Car Talk / Re: Corpse Hijacks A Vehicle Conveying It In Benin (video) by 249morohundiya: 11:40am On Jul 04, 2022
Yeah I do troll..now go get something doing and make yaself proud.. Yeah I do troll..now go get something doing and make yaself proud.. ...
Politics / Re: Policeman Killed As Unknown Gunmen Attack Checkpoint In Nsukka (Video) by 249morohundiya: 5:21pm On Jun 17, 2022
The useless police run for their life lol I guess they won’t collect #100 on motorists for days now lol.The useless police run for their life lol I guess they won’t collect #100 on motorists for days now lol....

(1) (2) (of 2 pages)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.