Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,680 members, 7,831,108 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 01:49 PM

See What Distance Relationship Has Caused Me! - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / See What Distance Relationship Has Caused Me! (70889 Views)

The Way A Guy Stylishly Touched This Lady In Public Has Caused Online Argument / Unfinished Mail I Couldn't Send To A Female Nairalander Caused Me This (photos) / 7 Signs That Show Your Current Relationship Has No Future (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: See What Distance Relationship Has Caused Me! by BOUNTYDOG(m): 2:25pm On Aug 25, 2015
marcondo13:
@ OP, it is not easy to be in a relationship in this busy world,whether near or distant.
For the sake of posterity,quietly explain to her mom that you can not continue. Tell her the truth because you do not know tomorrow because you might cross paths and it might not be pleasant. I am telling you from personal experience. A cultist who oppressed me during my first year in the University at the hostels,was posted to serve in my LGA. I saw him and related with my hood rats that I have seen the guy who made my first year on campus to be a living hell. I pitied the guy when they were through with him. They really bloodied him and he had to redeployment to another state. If he had known that his Corpers lodge will be in my girlfriend's street,he would have thought twice before confiscating my mattress ! Stay safe!

Hmm no one knows tomorow lyk u said,even Jesus christ did not pay evil with evil,
He is a cultist,while you were innocent,now the score is squared 1-1.you might still meet someday in his ownl longu.what goes around comes around

1 Like

Re: See What Distance Relationship Has Caused Me! by Nobody: 2:25pm On Aug 25, 2015
timilehing:
You should bang another guy's girl too in revenge.

'em biitches ain't loyal no more
Bitches as in your mum and your female siblings, right?cheesy

2 Likes

Re: See What Distance Relationship Has Caused Me! by niggi4life(m): 2:25pm On Aug 25, 2015
issylarry:

Thanks a lot!Its so obvious the relationship is over,but should I tell her family first or I wait till they ask?
bro, since u are closer to the mum, tell her everything, if u don't act fast the girl will play a smart one on you by fabricating all manner of lies, making you a bad person in the eyes of the girl's family.
No one knows where you and any of them might meet tomorrow.
More also, never fall victim to the girl's mother plea.

I have been through this same shiiiit and i know how it feels

3 Likes

Re: See What Distance Relationship Has Caused Me! by Damalex4luv(m): 2:25pm On Aug 25, 2015
247notire:
Why? U didnt have to expose him thus... Now u don make d guy run forget him slippers. Pyrrhic victory hehehe
I swear if the guy should come here again and make any stupid comment, I'll personally vex for am.
Re: See What Distance Relationship Has Caused Me! by Boss13: 2:27pm On Aug 25, 2015
marcondo13:
@ OP, it is not easy to be in a relationship in this busy world,whether near or distant.
For the sake of posterity,quietly explain to her mom that you can not continue. Tell her the truth because you do not know tomorrow because you might cross paths and it might not be pleasant. I am telling you from personal experience. A cultist who oppressed me during my first year in the University at the hostels,was posted to serve in my LGA. I saw him and related with my hood rats that I have seen the guy who made my first year on campus to be a living hell. I pitied the guy when they were through with him. They really bloodied him and he had to redeployment to another state. If he had known that his Corpers lodge will be in my girlfriend's street,he would have thought twice before confiscating my mattress ! Stay safe!

You are immatured!!!

1 Like

Re: See What Distance Relationship Has Caused Me! by Afroconnect: 2:27pm On Aug 25, 2015
Those girls that claim christians and reserved are the worst...all biitches.
Re: See What Distance Relationship Has Caused Me! by Nobody: 2:28pm On Aug 25, 2015
timilehing:
You should bang another guy's girl too in revenge.

'em biitches ain't loyal no more
Biitches as in your mum and your female siblings, right?cheesy
Re: See What Distance Relationship Has Caused Me! by Nobody: 2:28pm On Aug 25, 2015
issylarry:
I had the greatest shock of my life last week, which I never still believe why it happened to me. To cut the story short,I had a fiancee which we have been planning on getting married. In The course of time have been so familiar with her mum and siblings and we were just about preparing for our introduction. Due to the nature of my work I live in lagos and she stays at Ibadan, have been so faithful to her(you all know what am talking about).

On the 16th of aug, (saturday), I told her I was going to come around on the 19th. (Wednesday). when I got to Ibadan on wednesday, I checked-in in a guest house closer to her house. I was so happy been around her again, because I believed since her mum knows me, mehn, I thought I owned her. (That was the best mistake have ever made),Later in the night she was called by her brother to come over, so she decided to go and attend to her brother leaving me with her phone. Seriously,when she left I was just staring at the phone for some minutes and later I decided to check out for some more lovely pictures of my ironical wife. As time goes by I then decided to glance through her chats (wasn't intentional but didn't know what springed that up in me) Her recent chats was laced accordingly to how recent the chats has been. My chats with her was first,then I opened the 2nd chat(what I saw was crazy).

My so called ironical fiancee have been cheating on me. The chats was like my gf initiated the chat with him. She went to his place on Monday and they had sex. This is the lady I want to marry o,seriously I feel love doesn't truely exist. Its just a name not an ACT anymore. I got annoyed and asked her out of my room because if I should see her I could inflicts my annoyance on her(she might end up in hospital).

Now,what can I do? she's been begging me not to tell her elder brother .The mum hasn't heard anything about what transpired, even her siblings and have decided to let them know, so that they would know the kind of daughter they are living with(Packaged-slut). Is that the right decision? Or should I just delete every contacts I have with her? What can I do? Her mum do call me sometimes, now its so obvious am breaking up the relationship! But do I have to tell her mum or siblings who can understand how I really feel about it! Please, can you share me some advice or perspectives! I will appreciate it.

So you can swear you've never cheated?

4 Likes

Re: See What Distance Relationship Has Caused Me! by gsalvatore: 2:29pm On Aug 25, 2015
Go ahead and Marry her...

Treat her like a slave for the rest of her cheating Life..

That depends on how hurt you are.
Re: See What Distance Relationship Has Caused Me! by Nobody: 2:29pm On Aug 25, 2015
oreos:

Your mum toocheesy. She is also a worthless piece of shitcheesy
NONSENSE.
MY MUM WAS OF THOSE DAYS. AND YOU CANT COMPARE THIS DAYS WITH THOSE DAYS.
WHY DID YOU EVEN BRING MY MOTHER INTO THIS?
Re: See What Distance Relationship Has Caused Me! by ifeomaekol(f): 2:29pm On Aug 25, 2015
Nothing justifies wat she did, since u guys wia already planning ur wedding. So sorry abt dt bt I ll suggest u find out y she did wat she did, forgive her n move on if u cnt stand looking @her anymore. If she's scared wat her family ll do to her then direct them to her wen they ask u y u suddenly changed. U cn still gv her another chance if u still love her.

2 Likes

Re: See What Distance Relationship Has Caused Me! by issylarry(m): 2:30pm On Aug 25, 2015
peppyluv02:
Did ÿou read his comment at all or try to figure out who he was quoting?

Guess I quoted the wrong person!
Re: See What Distance Relationship Has Caused Me! by Izi4real(m): 2:31pm On Aug 25, 2015
adahgold:
Bro the honest truth is that you have to tell the parent in order for them not to blame you and finally leave her period becuz she will still cheat after u guys get married.
I second this
Re: See What Distance Relationship Has Caused Me! by Nobody: 2:31pm On Aug 25, 2015
Afroconnect:
Those girls that claim christians and reserved are the worst...all biitches.

Yeah, so is your mum and female folks

2 Likes

Re: See What Distance Relationship Has Caused Me! by GboyegaD(m): 2:32pm On Aug 25, 2015
issylarry:

Thanks a lot!Its so obvious the relationship is over,but should I tell her family first or I wait till they ask?

You don't have to tell them in details if they ask you. Since you have a good relationship with them, should they ask why you left their daughter, just tell them it was a mutual decision initiated by their daughter. You owe no one an explanation for your decisions.
Re: See What Distance Relationship Has Caused Me! by Damalex4luv(m): 2:32pm On Aug 25, 2015
oreos:

Your mum toocheesy. She is also a worthless piece of shitcheesy
You're such a stup1d girl, all your comment is all about insulting and cursing the guys here on nairaland, if the insult is not directed to you as a person I don't see reasons why you should just come here and be spewing thrash. Most of you girls that has this kind of attitude are ugly hopeless bitches that have been used dumped. Take your frustration somewhere else and stop exhibiting your stupidity on a faceless forum

2 Likes

Re: See What Distance Relationship Has Caused Me! by Nobody: 2:33pm On Aug 25, 2015
Funny we tend to tolerate cheating niggars!
But they don't tolerate cheating Biitches! ! As priccck dey stand, na so pussy dey wet! !
That's the law of KWOKIRIKWO.

3 Likes

Re: See What Distance Relationship Has Caused Me! by issylarry(m): 2:33pm On Aug 25, 2015
EggovinMma:

Lolz,sure I can na!how far is 2 months that I can't really endure till I meet her again
Re: See What Distance Relationship Has Caused Me! by niggi4life(m): 2:34pm On Aug 25, 2015
SeverusSnape:

Like seriously... Did your friend find out?
you know the honest truth? He later found out just some few months before he graduated and then he had also proposed to the said girl(the guy's dad was very rich)
As i write this guy is still a bachelor living alone in canada.
Re: See What Distance Relationship Has Caused Me! by Nobody: 2:34pm On Aug 25, 2015
issylarry:
I had the greatest shock of my life last week, which I never still believe why it happened to me. To cut the story short,I had a fiancee which we have been planning on getting married. In The course of time have been so familiar with her mum and siblings and we were just about preparing for our introduction. Due to the nature of my work I live in lagos and she stays at Ibadan, have been so faithful to her(you all know what am talking about).

On the 16th of aug, (saturday), I told her I was going to come around on the 19th. (Wednesday). when I got to Ibadan on wednesday, I checked-in in a guest house closer to her house. I was so happy been around her again, because I believed since her mum knows me, mehn, I thought I owned her. (That was the best mistake have ever made),Later in the night she was called by her brother to come over, so she decided to go and attend to her brother leaving me with her phone. Seriously,when she left I was just staring at the phone for some minutes and later I decided to check out for some more lovely pictures of my ironical wife. As time goes by I then decided to glance through her chats (wasn't intentional but didn't know what springed that up in me) Her recent chats was laced accordingly to how recent the chats has been. My chats with her was first,then I opened the 2nd chat(what I saw was crazy).

My so called ironical fiancee have been cheating on me. The chats was like my gf initiated the chat with him. She went to his place on Monday and they had sex. This is the lady I want to marry o,seriously I feel love doesn't truely exist. Its just a name not an ACT anymore. I got annoyed and asked her out of my room because if I should see her I could inflicts my annoyance on her(she might end up in hospital).

Now,what can I do? she's been begging me not to tell her elder brother .The mum hasn't heard anything about what transpired, even her siblings and have decided to let them know, so that they would know the kind of daughter they are living with(Packaged-slut). Is that the right decision? Or should I just delete every contacts I have with her? What can I do? Her mum do call me sometimes, now its so obvious am breaking up the relationship! But do I have to tell her mum or siblings who can understand how I really feel about it! Please, can you share me some advice or perspectives! I will appreciate it.
oga she is not a slut. What else do you expect from her? She had a sex with another person and then? Swear say you never had sex at lagos where you reside? . As far as am concern no big deal in this. If I may ask did you disvirgin her? Or have you not had sex with any other person since you met her? . Guy go sleep. You just allowing your jealousy to cover the hidden truth. She isn't yours so she has right to have sex with who ever she pleases to. Wait until you Mary her then you start complaining. Mtcheeeeeew. Next post

1 Like

Re: See What Distance Relationship Has Caused Me! by issylarry(m): 2:35pm On Aug 25, 2015
EggovinMma:
Funny we tend to tolerate cheating niggars!
But they don't tolerate cheating Biitches! ! As priccck dey stand, na so pussy dey wet! !
That's the law of KWOKIRIKWO.

Not in all cases!
Re: See What Distance Relationship Has Caused Me! by ElFenomeno1: 2:36pm On Aug 25, 2015
issylarry:

Kill yourself!!!

1 Like

Re: See What Distance Relationship Has Caused Me! by Dotwillis1(m): 2:36pm On Aug 25, 2015
oreos:

The famous words of a woman beater: D? Seriously bro, you need help.

@issylary, forget about her and move in with your life. You should not be butt hurt though if you have also cheated on her during the course of your long distance relationship.
are yhu insane or something? Why can't yhu just give ya own opinion without quoting me?
Re: See What Distance Relationship Has Caused Me! by yinkeys(m): 2:36pm On Aug 25, 2015
Lol, at packaged sl*t
Re: See What Distance Relationship Has Caused Me! by Nobody: 2:36pm On Aug 25, 2015
issylarry:

Lolz,sure I can na!how far is 2 months that I can't really endure till I meet her again

Really? !
Okay, if you didn't cheat, then I'm sorry this happened to you.
Since you are set on marrying soon and she did this, the ball is in your court to dish or forgive and forget. Sorry again.

2 Likes

Re: See What Distance Relationship Has Caused Me! by Nobody: 2:37pm On Aug 25, 2015
EggovinMma:

no mind the liar.

1 Like

Re: See What Distance Relationship Has Caused Me! by issylarry(m): 2:38pm On Aug 25, 2015
mikketech:
oga she is not a slut. What else do you expect from her? She had a sex with another person and then? Swear say you never had sex at lagos where you reside? . As far as am concern no big deal in this. If I may ask did you disvirgin her? Or have you not had sex with any other person since you met her? . Guy go sleep. You just allowing your jealousy to cover the hidden truth. She isn't yours so she has right to have sex with who ever she pleases to. Wait until you Mary her then you start complaining. Mtcheeeeeew. Next post

Guy u no believe,we can't all be the same!if you can't endure,that doesn't mean sum1 else can't.ladies yapa though,what do you want to say abt a man that goes frm home to office and back!just weekends for rest!
Re: See What Distance Relationship Has Caused Me! by Nobody: 2:38pm On Aug 25, 2015
ifeomaekol:
Nothing justifies wat she did, since u guys wia already planning ur wedding. So sorry abt dt bt I ll suggest u find out y she did wat she did, forgive her n move on if u cnt stand looking @her anymore. If she's scared wat her family ll do to her then direct them to her wen they ask u y u suddenly changed. U cn still gv her another chance if u still love her.
NONSENSE!

NO MATTER HOW I LOVE A WOMAN. IF YOU CHEAT AND I FIND OUT! YOU ARE FVCKING OUT.

3 Likes

Re: See What Distance Relationship Has Caused Me! by atine79(m): 2:38pm On Aug 25, 2015
Do you really love her.
Re: See What Distance Relationship Has Caused Me! by Sirbun: 2:38pm On Aug 25, 2015
issylarry:

... Please its better you forgive her and pretend that such Thing Never Happen. All women are the Same , the Devil you know is better than angel you dont know
Re: See What Distance Relationship Has Caused Me! by GboyegaD(m): 2:38pm On Aug 25, 2015
lafuria1:

I'm only commenting because I wished I saw this advice before my former girl went to paint me black infront of her parents and claimed she didn't do anything. She kept on lying that I was the problem. I had my own fault but I expected her to say the whole story.

From experience too, he should talk first o, that way he can leave in peace or else they will accuse the guy of irresponsibility and waste of their daughters time.

Whether you tell them first or not, it truly doesn't change their conclusion that much. People believe what they choose to. If they call to ask, you have a right to know what their daughter told them which you can either attest to or let them know she lied to them.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (15) (Reply)

Exposed: “Why Girls Play Hard To Get & How To Make Them Not Do It Around You" / Are Nurses Really Promiscuous? / Men Are Afraid To Date Me. They Think I Am A Transgender - Bearded Tanzanian

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 74
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.