Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,990 members, 7,835,323 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 08:42 AM

See What Distance Relationship Has Caused Me! - Romance (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / See What Distance Relationship Has Caused Me! (70913 Views)

The Way A Guy Stylishly Touched This Lady In Public Has Caused Online Argument / Unfinished Mail I Couldn't Send To A Female Nairalander Caused Me This (photos) / 7 Signs That Show Your Current Relationship Has No Future (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: See What Distance Relationship Has Caused Me! by Nobody: 3:08pm On Aug 25, 2015
EggovinMma:

You will never know...
SO YOU SAID
Re: See What Distance Relationship Has Caused Me! by Nobody: 3:08pm On Aug 25, 2015
Do not dump this girl. She maybe the best thing that would happen to your life. The devil you know is better than angel u know not. No babe, I repeat, NO BABE HOLY PASS. Love bears all things.
Re: See What Distance Relationship Has Caused Me! by bigerboy200: 3:09pm On Aug 25, 2015
EggovinMma:
Funny we tend to tolerate cheating niggars!
But they don't tolerate cheating Biitches! ! As priccck dey stand, na so pussy dey wet! !
That's the law of KWOKIRIKWO.
wow...just wow...
Re: See What Distance Relationship Has Caused Me! by Validated: 3:09pm On Aug 25, 2015
Sorry ooo Bro. However, truthfully, there are hardly any faithful ones now in our society. Even villagers are not better off. Of course you can forgive her but it is looking like you have a mindset that the one you have found out about is the worst. Obviously, may not be. I suggest you forgive her especially as I am also sure you are not 'totally' faithful yourself.

Warn her and give her a second chance. Relationships like this are nurtured and can grow to be beautiful you know especially since she knows she owes you this. However, for her to be scolded, let her parent also know.
Re: See What Distance Relationship Has Caused Me! by Sirbun: 3:09pm On Aug 25, 2015
Bro, please find a Place in your heart to forgive her, Nobody is Perfect and Most of the Girls are the Same u. She cannot try it again for Life. The devil you know is better than the Angel you dont know. Iam Talking out of experience.its Not so Easy to find some One WHO Makes u happy

1 Like

Re: See What Distance Relationship Has Caused Me! by issylarry(m): 3:10pm On Aug 25, 2015
krusdamax:
Do not dump this girl. She maybe the best thing that would happen to your life. The devil you know is better than angel u know not. One Kobo for u. Love bears all things.

It's hard bro!if u were to be in this position,what wud u do?
Re: See What Distance Relationship Has Caused Me! by Nobody: 3:11pm On Aug 25, 2015
jommysakwe:
if u can swear of never cheated on her since u started d relationship then call it off . anyway u engaged a lady for two years mehn is she d lord of d ring? if u are ready to marry a lady go ahead and do it and don't waste anybody's time. I rest my case
wht's diz one saying, xo person no get right to make reservation again ?
Anyway I just hope he will destroy the ring the same way Frodo did without a second thought.

1 Like

Re: See What Distance Relationship Has Caused Me! by Nobody: 3:11pm On Aug 25, 2015
starlingbawa:

I can only say character and attitude vary from one individual to another

Enjoy the rest of your day friend!
I agree! Enjoy.
Re: See What Distance Relationship Has Caused Me! by Charly68: 3:11pm On Aug 25, 2015
How long is the distance between Lagos & Ibadan ? The bitch is a nymph & you better run with your eyes open before she starts rearing bastard children for you. Your discovery was divine & you need no angel to tell you that God exposed the wicked lady you called your fiancé to you as a result of your innocence. You need no apology or explanation to give anybody...run for your life.

2 Likes

Re: See What Distance Relationship Has Caused Me! by issylarry(m): 3:11pm On Aug 25, 2015
Sirbun:
Bro, please find a Place in your heart to forgive her, Nobody is Perfect and Most of the Girls are the Same u. She cannot try it again for Life. The devil you know is better than the Angel you dont know. Iam Talking out of experience.its Not so Easy to find some One WHO Makes u happy

How do I know she won't repeat the same thing?
Re: See What Distance Relationship Has Caused Me! by alpontif(m): 3:11pm On Aug 25, 2015
I personally dont like commenting on relationship issues, but I just feel a need to educate some of our people here on the True Realities of Any Relationship.

(A).For the Guys:

1. The Only Girl,Lady or woman that will not cheat on you is the one that has never had sex.
2. Women Can ''Love'' you, and still sleep with another guy, or guys.
3. Women have no Idea what they want, so they are always searching for something better.
4. If Your Babe is beautiful, she is getting toasted at least 5 times in a month, that is 60 times in a year.
5. There is no disvirgined Babe that can resist Toasting 60 Times by the Class of guys they generally like.
6. Women are generally attracted to Very well dressed, Cool,Classy, Mouthed Guys. Not Necessarily handsome, sometimes Loaded.
7. Your Woman will cheat on you. Deal with it, or do not attempt to know.
8.The ''holier'', ''saintlier'' your woman, the more gullible she is to proffesional players.
9. The fact that she tells you whoever toasts her does not mean she wouldnt cheat on you.
10.Finally, it is not cheating if both of you guys are not married. Forget about the contrary.

In a relationship, ignorance is pure bliss, you are better off not snooping around, because you will come across something you dont like, and you wouldnt be able to deal with it. Everybody is seeing Everybody else, so long as you guys are not virgins. Curiosity kills the cat. what you dont know, wouldnt hurt you.

Therefore, Just assume the worst, and have a free mind. Do not Take relationships serious, else you are gonna just kill yourself.

5 Likes

Re: See What Distance Relationship Has Caused Me! by coolheed: 3:12pm On Aug 25, 2015
OP,
I feel your pain and my suggestion is for you to FLEE. For a woman who is planning introduction in a few weeks to be seeing another man is a very bad signal. I think God is really on your side and has rewarded your faithfulness (if what you told us is true).

Never think you cannot find another good girl. God has a way of preserving good people for good people.
I had a slightly different experience in the past, I reconciled on sympathy grounds and I regretted it much later. Thank God, that is history now.

God has helped you out of thorns and you need to thank God and move on with your life.

On informing the girl's mum, I would say that you should not do this face-to-face if at all you want to inform her because she will plead heaven on earth and you may not be able to resist it. Better still, inform her brother and I am sure he will tell their mum and that should be sufficient.

The golden rule for you is to MOVE ON so that you don't enter "One Chance".
Re: See What Distance Relationship Has Caused Me! by Nobody: 3:12pm On Aug 25, 2015
How i wish i could just sit down and dish out somtin beautiful like ds.... Ehh... Nice one op... Kontunu
Re: See What Distance Relationship Has Caused Me! by KingGeorge1: 3:12pm On Aug 25, 2015
Am just passing by, but to be frank this op is like a story line in Telemundu or Zeeworld grin
Re: See What Distance Relationship Has Caused Me! by Nobody: 3:13pm On Aug 25, 2015
krusdamax:
Do not dump this girl. She maybe the best thing that would happen to your life. The devil you know is better than angel u know not. One Kobo for u. Love bears all things.
THIS YOUR TYPE OF MENTALITY IS WHAT MAKE PEOPLE MURDER ANOTHER.

DUMPING HER WILL BE THE BEST THING IN HIS LIFE.

THERE ARE MANY YOUNG BIIITCHES OUT THERE TO START A NEW LIFE WITH
Re: See What Distance Relationship Has Caused Me! by Chelseafan1: 3:13pm On Aug 25, 2015
sonofananimal:
BREAKING THE RELATIONSHIP WAS A GOOD IDEAL.

IF HER MUM CALLED YOU, TELL HER THE TRUTH AND NEVER YOU reconcile WITH THAT BIIICTH.

NOW YOU KNOW NAIJA WOMEN ARE WORTHLESS PIECE OF SHITT

Wow!!! You mean all Naija women or some??
Re: See What Distance Relationship Has Caused Me! by jerem: 3:14pm On Aug 25, 2015
Bro,the truth is always bitter,first of all go ahead and appreciate God for making you to realize that! Else ur marriage will be tough,
seriously tell her parent the truth now for the sake of when you meet again in the future and moreso pray well before u choose any other person as your wife.then try to test her. It is well bro....... : grin cool grin
Re: See What Distance Relationship Has Caused Me! by mayorall(m): 3:14pm On Aug 25, 2015
issylarry:
I had the greatest shock of my life last week, which I never still believe why it happened to me. To cut the story short,I had a fiancee which we have been planning on getting married. In The course of time have been so familiar with her mum and siblings and we were just about preparing for our introduction. Due to the nature of my work I live in lagos and she stays at Ibadan, have been so faithful to her(you all know what am talking about).

On the 16th of aug, (saturday), I told her I was going to come around on the 19th. (Wednesday). when I got to Ibadan on wednesday, I checked-in in a guest house closer to her house. I was so happy been around her again, because I believed since her mum knows me, mehn, I thought I owned her. (That was the best mistake have ever made),Later in the night she was called by her brother to come over, so she decided to go and attend to her brother leaving me with her phone. Seriously,when she left I was just staring at the phone for some minutes and later I decided to check out for some more lovely pictures of my ironical wife. As time goes by I then decided to glance through her chats (wasn't intentional but didn't know what springed that up in me) Her recent chats was laced accordingly to how recent the chats has been. My chats with her was first,then I opened the 2nd chat(what I saw was crazy).

My so called ironical fiancee have been cheating on me. The chats was like my gf initiated the chat with him. She went to his place on Monday and they had sex. This is the lady I want to marry o,seriously I feel love doesn't truely exist. Its just a name not an ACT anymore. I got annoyed and asked her out of my room because if I should see her I could inflicts my annoyance on her(she might end up in hospital).

Now,what can I do? she's been begging me not to tell her elder brother .The mum hasn't heard anything about what transpired, even her siblings and have decided to let them know, so that they would know the kind of daughter they are living with(Packaged-slut). Is that the right decision? Or should I just delete every contacts I have with her? What can I do? Her mum do call me sometimes, now its so obvious am breaking up the relationship! But do I have to tell her mum or siblings who can understand how I really feel about it! Please, can you share me some advice or perspectives! I will appreciate it.

Act not while angry, she's the bone of your bone

She was used by the devil just for you to miss your ways

She's your destiny helper ( Things had been rossy since you met)

In reality she didn't know how it all started with the man

You are also not a saint as you claimed. You had sex with 2 ladies of recent days. Have a lovely day.

1 Like

Re: See What Distance Relationship Has Caused Me! by Nobody: 3:14pm On Aug 25, 2015
sonofananimal:
SO YOU SAID

Sonofananimal!
What a suitable name.What was your former monicker again?

You know, you have a very visible weakness, for a guy who acts tough.
Re: See What Distance Relationship Has Caused Me! by Nobody: 3:14pm On Aug 25, 2015
issylarry:

It's hard bro!if u were to be in this position,what wud u do?

What I would do is obvious. If you forgive her and live up to her emotional need, you have found heaven on earth. study her and be sure she is not the hardened type. her body language would be helpful!
Re: See What Distance Relationship Has Caused Me! by Nobody: 3:15pm On Aug 25, 2015
issylarry:

So does that mean the ministry should keep moving?

Not at all o. I just would want you to be fair to her. If you are a cheater, don't complain. If you are not, I am sorry and you deserve better.if you think you can let go and continue the relationship, good for you.

1 Like

Re: See What Distance Relationship Has Caused Me! by Nobody: 3:16pm On Aug 25, 2015
Chelseafan1:

Wow!!! You mean all Naija women or some??
AS FAR AS I AM CONCERN, NAIJA WOMEN WEATHER ALL OR NOR, THERE ARE WORTHLESS PIECE OF SHIIT.

1 Like

Re: See What Distance Relationship Has Caused Me! by Nobody: 3:16pm On Aug 25, 2015
EggovinMma:

A d I thought the battery is almost dead. Don't worry I will soon charge you wink

I have been busy smiley

1 Like

Re: See What Distance Relationship Has Caused Me! by Nobody: 3:17pm On Aug 25, 2015
EggovinMma:

Sonofananimal! What a suitable name.What was your former monicker again?
You know, you have a very visible weakness, for a guy who acts tough.
SO YOU THINK
Re: See What Distance Relationship Has Caused Me! by MurphyG1(m): 3:17pm On Aug 25, 2015
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

The way the OP wrote this really cracked me up grin grin grin

Buh on a serious note.. Tell her mum and her siblings (if they care to know) and after that move on with your life. She's not worth it..

1 Like

Re: See What Distance Relationship Has Caused Me! by Nobody: 3:17pm On Aug 25, 2015
Sorry about what you saw on your girl's phone. If you have healed from her infidelity,please move on. You dont expect her family to encourage you dump their wayward girl. Next time, please dont snoop your ladies' phones,if you're not ready to leave her.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: See What Distance Relationship Has Caused Me! by pus33: 3:18pm On Aug 25, 2015
Re: See What Distance Relationship Has Caused Me! by alpontif(m): 3:19pm On Aug 25, 2015
@OP,

as an aside, if you have read my post, you will realize that it is pointless to ''dump'' that babe, take it or leave it. If she is an ''asset'', then just forgive her, and move on, and i think for you to have even considered marrying her, you think she is. So, just Work on her, and hope for the best.
Re: See What Distance Relationship Has Caused Me! by Blakjewelry(m): 3:20pm On Aug 25, 2015
What happened to forgiveness these days, I know it hurts but if she really has a change of heart why not forgive. I know double dating is very common among our youths these days even though only few will admit it, sometimes it takes k getting caught to make someone realize the gravity of their act. For me am always a believer in second chance

1 Like

Re: See What Distance Relationship Has Caused Me! by Nobody: 3:21pm On Aug 25, 2015
sonofananimal:
SO YOU THINK

So I know.
Re: See What Distance Relationship Has Caused Me! by rigarmortis: 3:21pm On Aug 25, 2015
long distance relationships can be summed up in two words......

LONG

THING

1 Like

Re: See What Distance Relationship Has Caused Me! by issylarry(m): 3:22pm On Aug 25, 2015
krusdamax:

What I would do is obvious. If you forgive her and live up to her emotional need, you have found heaven on earth. study her and be sure she is not the hardened type. her body language would be helpful!

You can't satisfy a lady and she might end up takn u for granted.don't you know some ladies are so daft?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (15) (Reply)

Oya Come Toast That Babe or Guy wey You Like For PIDGIN!!! / How Masturbation Turned My Life Upside Down / Men Are Afraid To Date Me. They Think I Am A Transgender - Bearded Tanzanian

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.