Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,912 members, 7,835,051 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 02:28 AM

See What Distance Relationship Has Caused Me! - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / See What Distance Relationship Has Caused Me! (70908 Views)

The Way A Guy Stylishly Touched This Lady In Public Has Caused Online Argument / Unfinished Mail I Couldn't Send To A Female Nairalander Caused Me This (photos) / 7 Signs That Show Your Current Relationship Has No Future (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: See What Distance Relationship Has Caused Me! by marcondo13: 2:39pm On Aug 25, 2015
jammyunn:
Misread your initial post. The girl couldn't bear the distance, you have every right to break up with her but then who's to say the next one won't cheat? Pls never check your partners private stuffs again, you may argue you have the right but I'm just saying it for your own good.

that is the first rule in my relationship rule book because you might be shocked or misread what you find there!

2 Likes

Re: See What Distance Relationship Has Caused Me! by issylarry(m): 2:39pm On Aug 25, 2015
mikketech:
no mind the liar.
I know it's hard to believe sha!*smilin*
Re: See What Distance Relationship Has Caused Me! by Angoni(m): 2:41pm On Aug 25, 2015
Foolish girl, why not just delete the chats after each yap yap. Only takes seconds. Trust a woman at your own peril!!!!

1 Like

Re: See What Distance Relationship Has Caused Me! by SeverusSnape(m): 2:41pm On Aug 25, 2015
niggi4life:
you know the honest truth? He later found out just some few months before he graduated and then he had also proposed to the said girl(the guy's dad was very rich)
As i write this guy is still a bachelor living alone in canada.
Oh my goodness. That guy will never trust any girl ever again, I don't know him, but reading this, I felt pity for him. Damn!...I've never experienced something like this before, but I've learnt from other people's experiences. My brother, I can never trust a girl, not in this era of promiscuity and immorality.

2 Likes

Re: See What Distance Relationship Has Caused Me! by issylarry(m): 2:41pm On Aug 25, 2015
marcondo13:

that is the first rule in my relationship rule book because you might be shocked or misread what you find there!

Hmmm,sure!I didn't have the intention to check the messages but it just happened
Re: See What Distance Relationship Has Caused Me! by Nobody: 2:42pm On Aug 25, 2015
issylarry:

Guy u no believe,we can't all be the same!if you can't endure,that doesn't mean sum1 else can't.ladies yapa though,what do you want to say abt a man that goes frm home to office and back!just weekends for rest!
guy there is nothing wrong in what she did. Sex is just a mutual agreement between two parties. It's not a must that the two must be in a relationship or dating. To me forgive her and move on.if you can't forgive then I don't think you deserve to be forgived when you wrong someone. Don't allow her bad act cover all the good times you have with her. Sex is nothing.

1 Like

Re: See What Distance Relationship Has Caused Me! by starlingbawa(m): 2:42pm On Aug 25, 2015
EggovinMma:

So you can swear you've never cheated?

Would you rather have him go ahead and marry her
Re: See What Distance Relationship Has Caused Me! by Nobody: 2:43pm On Aug 25, 2015
Damalex4luv:

You're such a stup1d girl, all your comment is all about insulting and cursing the guys here on nairaland, if the insult is not directed to you as a person I don't see reasons why you should just come here and be spewing thrash. Most of you girls that has this kind of attitude are ugly hopeless bitches that have been used dumped. Take your frustration somewhere else and stop exhibiting your stupidity on a faceless forum

1) I am not ugly nor beautiful. I am average and I love me.

2) I have never been dumped.

3) I don't go about insulting sensible guys on Nairaland.

4) If I am a biitch, so is your mum and all your female folkscheesy

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: See What Distance Relationship Has Caused Me! by Nobody: 2:43pm On Aug 25, 2015
mikketech:
no mind the liar.

He may be saying the truth.If I have never met more nicer men, i will not believe. Truth is, my rules though, when he is your betrothed to, and he is already walking the walk and doing the do, there is no room for infidelity.
Re: See What Distance Relationship Has Caused Me! by Larryjay4u: 2:43pm On Aug 25, 2015
Guy the story that unfolds was pathetic but not beyond repair. To be sincere with yourself bro, will you say you NEVER cheated on her at all or on any other lady you have dated before her? The truth is that the world we are leaving is so pervasive that such is so common but can only be stopped by our collective effort. We are all GUILTY but only the ones CAUGHT are nailed. So why not call her and ask why she did that and what you did not do right during the period. I am sure a sincere FORGIVENESS from you is all she need to be that kind of woman that you will forever be grateful to God for. Guy, I can assure you that if you do the result could become a BLESSING IN DISGUISE.

1 Like

Re: See What Distance Relationship Has Caused Me! by issylarry(m): 2:44pm On Aug 25, 2015
Angoni:
Foolish girl, why not just delete the chats after each yap yap. Only takes seconds. Trust a woman at your own peril!!!!

Once beaten,twice shy!
Re: See What Distance Relationship Has Caused Me! by Nobody: 2:45pm On Aug 25, 2015
sonofananimal:
NONSENSE.

MY MUM WAS OF THOSE DAYS. AND YOU CANT COMPARE THIS DAYS WITH THOSE DAYS.

WHY DID YOU EVEN BRING MY MOTHER INTO THIS?

Don't be a dummy undecided. Many women of those days cheated on their spouses. Cheating is not a new trend, it is as old as sex itself

4 Likes

Re: See What Distance Relationship Has Caused Me! by bigerboy200: 2:45pm On Aug 25, 2015
U don't hav or need to tell her mum or any of her family members anything,Just break up with her and move on.....she should be d one to explain 2 her mum y u broke up with her,if she likes she can lie about it,but dat'z not 4u 2 worry about...i repeat,BREAK UP WITH HER OHH,don't b moved by any crocodile tears or her mothers pleas..afterall d hoe is only appologising to u cos u found out,if u weren't smart to hav found out,she would hav continued fucking arround even after ur marriage...u are damn lucky to have bin saved from a slut u thot was gonna be ur wife..congrats bro,big congrats....

2 Likes

Re: See What Distance Relationship Has Caused Me! by daimlerbenz: 2:45pm On Aug 25, 2015
Guy, It's not about the distance bro. If both of you are to be unfaithful, you will do same on same bed. Don't put it on the distance. BTW how long is Lagos to Ibadan? I may not feel your pain about the heartbreak o But I don't want you to place it on the distance.

As for the relationship, it's over. You tell person say you dey come, she still carry her legs go straf another guy. Headway no dey there. Does true love still exist? I guess some of us are REALLY lucky.

issylarry:
I had the greatest shock of my life last week, which I never still believe why it happened to me. To cut the story short,I had a fiancee which we have been planning on getting married. In The course of time have been so familiar with her mum and siblings and we were just about preparing for our introduction. Due to the nature of my work I live in lagos and she stays at Ibadan, have been so faithful to her(you all know what am talking about).

On the 16th of aug, (saturday), I told her I was going to come around on the 19th. (Wednesday). when I got to Ibadan on wednesday, I checked-in in a guest house closer to her house. I was so happy been around her again, because I believed since her mum knows me, mehn, I thought I owned her. (That was the best mistake have ever made),Later in the night she was called by her brother to come over, so she decided to go and attend to her brother leaving me with her phone. Seriously,when she left I was just staring at the phone for some minutes and later I decided to check out for some more lovely pictures of my ironical wife. As time goes by I then decided to glance through her chats (wasn't intentional but didn't know what springed that up in me) Her recent chats was laced accordingly to how recent the chats has been. My chats with her was first,then I opened the 2nd chat(what I saw was crazy).

My so called ironical fiancee have been cheating on me. The chats was like my gf initiated the chat with him. She went to his place on Monday and they had sex. This is the lady I want to marry o,seriously I feel love doesn't truely exist. Its just a name not an ACT anymore. I got annoyed and asked her out of my room because if I should see her I could inflicts my annoyance on her(she might end up in hospital).

Now,what can I do? she's been begging me not to tell her elder brother .The mum hasn't heard anything about what transpired, even her siblings and have decided to let them know, so that they would know the kind of daughter they are living with(Packaged-slut). Is that the right decision? Or should I just delete every contacts I have with her? What can I do? Her mum do call me sometimes, now its so obvious am breaking up the relationship! But do I have to tell her mum or siblings who can understand how I really feel about it! Please, can you share me some advice or perspectives! I will appreciate it.

1 Like

Re: See What Distance Relationship Has Caused Me! by Nobody: 2:45pm On Aug 25, 2015
issylarry:

I know it's hard to believe sha!*smilin*
Ya. It's hard. But even if it's true. You don't have to end the relationship because she had sex. To even tell you that she isn't as bad as you will be thinking by now.
She didn't clear her chats. That is to say it's not what she has been doing. So forgive her. Don't allow all those comenting that you should condemn her do this do that. If you truely love her. Forgive. Tho it won't be easy but let her feel bad and regret her actions. If you know that she is the woman on your check list. Mhen. Ignore this incident and move on jooor.
Re: See What Distance Relationship Has Caused Me! by basille(m): 2:46pm On Aug 25, 2015
It's good you found out by your yourself.

Now be wise and do yourself a favor by Moving on!

It's hard to forget someone you love but it's for your own good.
Re: See What Distance Relationship Has Caused Me! by Nobody: 2:46pm On Aug 25, 2015
starlingbawa:

If he cheated why not?
Bird of same feathers should mate together.
Re: See What Distance Relationship Has Caused Me! by gbeseun(m): 2:46pm On Aug 25, 2015
Bros forgive and forget,go on with d planned marriage

1 Like

Re: See What Distance Relationship Has Caused Me! by Nobody: 2:46pm On Aug 25, 2015
starlingbawa:

If he cheated why not?
Bird if same feather should mate together.
Re: See What Distance Relationship Has Caused Me! by 9jatatafo(m): 2:46pm On Aug 25, 2015
OP, a woman is like a horse any man can ride on her. Leave that babe fast. Though you don't know how the next one will be.
Re: See What Distance Relationship Has Caused Me! by itoski(m): 2:46pm On Aug 25, 2015
If only they know what it means to be drillin a borehole wit one bit alreading casing it only to find out som1 went dere to use anoda bit to be drilling dt hole*Painful*
Dotwillis1:
are yhu insane or something? Why can't yhu just give ya own opinion without quoting me?

Are you crazy? How dare you reply me? Who the fvcking hell are you? Are you high on skunk or something?
dia is notn like LOVE among humans especially in terms of dating , d ones in a close proximity do cheats talk more in a distance ........

make jst friend no string attached

i dnt FALL IN LOVE AGAIN I RATHER STAND IN LOVE WITH HALF LEG.........

I DNT V ANY GIRL I THINK DATS D BEST

1 Like

Re: See What Distance Relationship Has Caused Me! by JAZES(m): 2:47pm On Aug 25, 2015
issylarry:

Very often! Both written and oral

grin grin grin....na interview u dey do?

1 Like

Re: See What Distance Relationship Has Caused Me! by issylarry(m): 2:48pm On Aug 25, 2015
Larryjay4u:
Guy the story that unfolds was pathetic but not beyond repair. To be sincere with yourself bro, will you say you NEVER cheated on her at all or on any other lady you have dated before her? The truth is that the world we are leaving is so pervasive that such is so common but can only be stopped by our collective effort. We are all GUILTY but only the ones CAUGHT are nailed. So why not call her and ask why she did that and what you did not do right during the period. I am sure a sincere FORGIVENESS from you is all she need to be that kind of woman that you will forever be grateful to God for. Guy, I can assure you that if you do the result could become a BLESSING IN DISGUISE.

I reƀlly wish I have the power to read minds,in the other sense of it!she might do the worst later and when u complain out people would abuse u that u were bn stupid for allowing her into your life again. bro thanks sha
Re: See What Distance Relationship Has Caused Me! by Larryjay4u: 2:48pm On Aug 25, 2015
Guy the story that unfolds was pathetic but not beyond repair. To be sincere with yourself bro, will you say you NEVER cheated on her at all or on any other lady you have dated before her? The truth is that the world we are leaving is so pervasive that such is so common but can only be stopped by our collective effort. We are all GUILTY but only the ones CAUGHT are nailed. So why not call her and ask why she did that and what you did not do right during the period. I am sure a sincere FORGIVENESS from you is all she need to be that kind of woman that you will forever be grateful to God for. Guy, I can assure you that if you do the result could become a blessing in disguise..

1 Like

Re: See What Distance Relationship Has Caused Me! by issylarry(m): 2:49pm On Aug 25, 2015
JAZES:

grin grin grin....na interview u dey do?
Lolz
Re: See What Distance Relationship Has Caused Me! by starlingbawa(m): 2:49pm On Aug 25, 2015
EggovinMma:

If he cheated why not?
Bird if same feather should mate together.

You re kidding right? smiley
Re: See What Distance Relationship Has Caused Me! by Nobody: 2:50pm On Aug 25, 2015
EggovinMma:

He may be saying the truth.If I have never met more nicer men, i will not believe. Truth is, my rules though, when he is your betrothed to, and he is already walking the walk and doing the do, there is no room for infidelity.
doing the do like? Not there to satisfy her sexually? Please watch what you say. 90% of women can't desist them selves from sexual seduction. They all fall victim of such. Moreover who knows if the guy performs well at all in bed. I think it's part of doin the do you just mentioned
Re: See What Distance Relationship Has Caused Me! by marcondo13: 2:51pm On Aug 25, 2015
BOUNTYDOG:

Hmm no one knows tomorow lyk u said,even Jesus christ did not pay evil with evil,
He is a cultist,while you were innocent,now the score is squared 1-1.you might still meet someday in his ownl longu.what goes around comes around

yeah. That is why even at the warfront,there are rules of engagement,and if you break the rules,the ICC is there. But have you ever been forced to sleep on bare iron spring frame at gunpoint till dawn,simply because you were from a different region and girls want you? If I really wanted to hurt him, I could have joined a rival cult and did a blood pledge for a hit order to be placed on him, or asked my hood rats to kill him! A strikeback,like Revenge, is a meal best served cold.
Shikena.
Re: See What Distance Relationship Has Caused Me! by Dotwillis1(m): 2:51pm On Aug 25, 2015
oreos:

Are you crazy? How dare you reply me? Who the fvcking hell are you? Are you high on skunk or something?
who left the cage opened? undecided

1 Like

Re: See What Distance Relationship Has Caused Me! by issylarry(m): 2:51pm On Aug 25, 2015
Bobskylo:
dia is notn like LOVE among humans especially in terms of dating , d ones in a close proximity do cheats talk more in a distance ........

make jst friend no string attached

i dnt FALL IN LOVE AGAIN I RATHER STAND IN LOVE WITH HALF LEG.........

I DNT V ANY GIRL I THINK DATS D BEST

Its really the best!let's keep deceiving our selves.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (15) (Reply)

Oya Come Toast That Babe or Guy wey You Like For PIDGIN!!! / How Masturbation Turned My Life Upside Down / Men Are Afraid To Date Me. They Think I Am A Transgender - Bearded Tanzanian

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 63
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.