Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,558 members, 7,837,149 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 05:49 PM

He's Jealous?! What In God's Name For?! - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / He's Jealous?! What In God's Name For?! (10996 Views)

d’s / Pastor Calls For Jail Term For Women Who Call God's Name During Sex / A Letter Of Apology For Being Too Jealous. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: He's Jealous?! What In God's Name For?! by Tranngirls(f): 1:50pm On May 03, 2009
that is my girl be strong
Re: He's Jealous?! What In God's Name For?! by No2Atheism(m): 1:57pm On May 03, 2009
Tranngirls:

that is my girl be strong
everybody is ur girl, shiooo
Re: He's Jealous?! What In God's Name For?! by Uche2nna(m): 1:58pm On May 03, 2009
IyaKadijat:

, but you know Naija men have just as big mouths as old women and apparently one of his friends saw me on the date and called him up and told him about it

angry
Re: He's Jealous?! What In God's Name For?! by ThiefOfHearts(f): 2:11pm On May 03, 2009
It's true. Naija men can be very gay. Gossiping trannies
Re: He's Jealous?! What In God's Name For?! by No2Atheism(m): 2:17pm On May 03, 2009
ThiefOfHearts:

lipsrsealed @TOH abeg keep that notion to yourself abeg, (dude ducks in anticipation of being lambasted), how many naija men do you know that gossip, are you u just generalising.
Re: He's Jealous?! What In God's Name For?! by Nobody: 2:30pm On May 03, 2009
ThiefOfHearts:

Too true, some anyway tongue
Re: He's Jealous?! What In God's Name For?! by No2Atheism(m): 2:32pm On May 03, 2009
ibkaye:

Too true, some anyway tongue

you too are joining TOH's bandwagon, shiooo,

by the way ibkaye, how did you implement those dancing emoticons,
Re: He's Jealous?! What In God's Name For?! by Nobody: 2:34pm On May 03, 2009
No2Atheism:

you too are joining TOH's bandwagon, shiooo,

by the way ibkaye, how did you implement those dancing emoticons,
No bandwagon over here, just pure truth tongue

dancing emoticons
Re: He's Jealous?! What In God's Name For?! by No2Atheism(m): 2:39pm On May 03, 2009
ibkaye:

No bandwagon over here, just pure truth tongue

dancing emoticons

This one,

ibkaye:

On their right breast sef, the left would be a sign of disrespect grin

okay i think i know a little bit of the idea now sha,

Re: He's Jealous?! What In God's Name For?! by Nobody: 2:39pm On May 03, 2009
Congrats on the new discovery lipsrsealed tongue
Re: He's Jealous?! What In God's Name For?! by JadeGoody: 2:53pm On May 03, 2009
@iyakadijat

Thank you Hauwa-I already beat you to the punch-I am the proud legal owner of a 9-millimeter Jiminez automatic(and to think-he bought it for me)-let's hope it never comes to that, o.

I've noticed something on here though-the ones that it's obvious they have lesser education by their grammar and spelling capabilities, usually give the most hateful, most ridiculous answers. Could there be a correlation?

Jade Goody-you're not fooling anyone-perhaps instead of spending your precious time online insulting me, you should seek counseling for your multiple personality disorder-it really isn't becoming on you.

I didnt insult you, rather i was saying the fact the way i see it. You said a guy was jealous of you, i had to go and see the picture of what a person could be jealous of and my God shocked I was shocked beyond belief. I have seen pics of very sexy nairalanders here but you didnt even make top 200,000 and i wonder who in his right sense of mind could be jealous of you when your not even by mistake all that, hence my statements that the guy must either be blind or you used juju to make him fall in love with you.

All said and good, i hope you dont use your 9 millimetre to kill him because he has found something prettier and less gangstar in approach.

You are the one who is really jealous of him for finally emoving the scales from his eyes and seeing a far more prettier, slimmer and more sexier chick with to shower love with. Maybe if you look closer in the hood, you might see another gangstar 9 millimetere gun carrying wanna be that might admire your traits but till then keep off fine boys. Only likes attract and i dont think your like could attract your Ex anymore talkless of him being jealous of you!

Shalom cheesy
Re: He's Jealous?! What In God's Name For?! by IyaKadijat(f): 3:10pm On May 03, 2009
Jade Goody:

@iyakadijat

I didnt insult you, rather i was saying the fact the way i see it. You said a guy was jealous of you, i had to go and see the picture of what a person could be jealous of and my God shocked I was shocked beyond belief. I have seen pics of very sexy nairalanders here but you didnt even make top 200,000 and i wonder who in his right sense of mind could be jealous of you when your not even by mistake all that, hence my statements that the guy must either be blind or you used juju to make him fall in love with you.

All said and good, i hope you dont use your 9 millimetre to kill him because he has found something prettier and less gangstar in approach.

You are the one who is really jealous of him for finally emoving the scales from his eyes and seeing a far more prettier, slimmer and more sexier chick with to shower love with. Maybe if you look closer in the hood, you might see another gangstar 9 millimetere gun carrying wanna be that might admire your traits but till then keep off fine boys. Only likes attract and i dont think your like could attract your Ex anymore talkless of him being jealous of you!

Shalom cheesy

Again-the ones with less education say the most ridiculous things. I'm not even mad at you-I pray for you whoever you are this time. And me jealous of him?! HAHA! The woman he left me for is much older than I am, fatter than I am, and with all that bleach she used to mess up her skin, damn sure isn't prettier than I am. But hey, if that's who he's attracted to, what can I say?

You can say what you want, but someone out there finds me flyer than a m_thaf_cker-including myself! I just lost 30 pounds so whatever you see in my pics, subtract 30 pounds from that and you got me. Boo-boo, I don't want you, so why are you so concerned with the way I look? I'm going to go Brooklyn on you right now: fall back, son. LOL!
Re: He's Jealous?! What In God's Name For?! by Uche2nna(m): 3:18pm On May 03, 2009
This is getting pweety interesting grin

As long as U dont label Naija men as a bunch of old cackling hens, then we are good. WTF? angry
Re: He's Jealous?! What In God's Name For?! by IyaKadijat(f): 3:21pm On May 03, 2009
Uche2nna:

This is getting pweety interesting grin

As long as U dont label Naija men as a bunch of old cackling hens, then we are good. WTF? angry

But yall are a bunch of sexy, well-dressed, well-hung old cackling hens. Did that make it better? LOL! grin
Re: He's Jealous?! What In God's Name For?! by Nobody: 3:22pm On May 03, 2009
IyaKadijat:

But yall are a bunch of sexy, well-dressed, well-hung old cackling hens. Did that make it better? LOL! grin
Isn't good to generalise grin
Re: He's Jealous?! What In God's Name For?! by Uche2nna(m): 3:23pm On May 03, 2009
IyaKadijat:

But yall are a bunch of sexy, well-dressed, well hung dudes Did that make it better? LOL!  grin

U are spot on!!!!
Re: He's Jealous?! What In God's Name For?! by IyaKadijat(f): 3:27pm On May 03, 2009
ibkaye:

Isn't good to generalise grin

LOL! Well at least their walk makes you believe they're well-hung. Who am I to argue with a bad-a$$ walk?
Re: He's Jealous?! What In God's Name For?! by Nobody: 3:28pm On May 03, 2009
So they have a signature walk now? cheesy
Re: He's Jealous?! What In God's Name For?! by IyaKadijat(f): 3:32pm On May 03, 2009
ibkaye:

So they have a signature walk now? cheesy

In comparison to AA guys, yes. I can always spot a Nigerian man amongst a crowd. First off, they dress differently-their jeans usually cost more than most guys' whole wardrobe, and don't get me started on the Italian leather shoes-if I didn't know they were Naija, I'd think them to be gay, they have so much fashion sense. wink
Re: He's Jealous?! What In God's Name For?! by Nobody: 3:33pm On May 03, 2009
If you say so tongue
Re: He's Jealous?! What In God's Name For?! by Uche2nna(m): 3:35pm On May 03, 2009
IyaKadijat:

First off, they dress differently-their jeans usually cost more than most guys' whole wardrobe,

Hmmmm, dont think that is true.

I dont know what kind of crowd U have been hanging around , tho undecided
Re: He's Jealous?! What In God's Name For?! by IyaKadijat(f): 3:35pm On May 03, 2009
ibkaye:

If you say so tongue

Maybe Naija men are different where you're from, but here in the US-and especially in NY, the Naija men are always trying to show off or "doing guy" as they say, lol. So I guess I have caught them at the best and most interesting angles here.
Re: He's Jealous?! What In God's Name For?! by amebono13: 3:37pm On May 03, 2009
Jade Goody:

@iyakadijat

Shalom cheesy

grin grin grin grin grin , the truth uve typed shall make you free ,omo dada grin grin grin grin
Re: He's Jealous?! What In God's Name For?! by ThiefOfHearts(f): 3:39pm On May 03, 2009
Italian shoes abi Aba shoes? abi you dont know anything can be duplicated in Naija. If you look well you will most likely see "Made in ITALEE"

Bunch of haggard looking bastards  cheesy

They gossip like jobless whores. Im surprise the dude that told your husband about the date didnt you follow you there sef. He was probably there on  date with his own mistress sef. Bunch of hypocrites
Re: He's Jealous?! What In God's Name For?! by IyaKadijat(f): 3:39pm On May 03, 2009
amebo no1.:

grin grin grin grin grin , the truth uve typed shall make you free ,omo dada grin grin grin grin

(singing) Shoo fly, don't botherrrr me!  cool
Re: He's Jealous?! What In God's Name For?! by Nobody: 3:39pm On May 03, 2009
IyaKadijat:

Maybe Naija men are different where you're from, but here in the US-and especially in NY, the Naija men are always trying to show off or "doing guy" as they say, lol. So I guess I have caught them at the best and most interesting angles here.
ok o wink tongue
Re: He's Jealous?! What In God's Name For?! by amebono13: 3:40pm On May 03, 2009
IyaKadijat:

(singing) Shoo fly, don't botherrrr me!  cool

u r bothering me,cos the last time i checked,my post wasnt directed at u,so sheeesh

NEXT PLEASE
Re: He's Jealous?! What In God's Name For?! by No2Atheism(m): 3:43pm On May 03, 2009
amebo no1.:

u r bothering me,cos the last time i checked,my post wasnt directed at u,so sheeesh

NEXT PLEASE

ThiefOfHearts:

Italian shoes abi Aba shoes? abi you dont know anything can be duplicated in Naija. If you look well you will most likely see "Made in ITALEY"

They gossip like jobless whores. Im surprise the dude that told your husband about the date didnt you follow you there sef. He was probably there on  date with his own mistress sef. Bunch of hypocrites

amebo no1.:

angry you two wonderful ladies wink should try and pick on someone else now, haba leave her alone now.
Re: He's Jealous?! What In God's Name For?! by IyaKadijat(f): 3:43pm On May 03, 2009
ThiefOfHearts:

Italian shoes abi Aba shoes? abi you dont know anything can be duplicated in Naija. If you look well you will most likely see "Made in ITALEY"

TOH-you are a trip, girl!

Either that, or they do that credit card business and buy it from their friends at HEAVILY discounted prices sha! LOL!I was in the Naija life for more than 8 years so you aint telling me nothing new, ma!

I was so surprised because I swear I didn't see anyone I knew when I went out that night-I hope he doesn't have anyone following me-they may see something they will talk from now til tomorrow about!
Re: He's Jealous?! What In God's Name For?! by ThiefOfHearts(f): 3:44pm On May 03, 2009
Im not picking on her. Im picking on YOU guys  cool
Re: He's Jealous?! What In God's Name For?! by amebono13: 3:44pm On May 03, 2009
No2Atheism:

angry you two wonderful ladies wink should try and pick on someone else now, haba leave her alone now.

Re: He's Jealous?! What In God's Name For?! by ThiefOfHearts(f): 3:45pm On May 03, 2009
Dont mind Atheism and his ITALEE shoes.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply)

A Heartless Girl / Sweet: Curvy Lady " Disturbing " Social Media With Sultry Photos / 10 Signs Your Girlfriend Just Sleptwith Someone Else

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.