Stats: 3,158,576 members, 7,837,170 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 06:14 PM

He's Jealous?! What In God's Name For?! - Romance (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / He's Jealous?! What In God's Name For?! (10997 Views)

d’s / Pastor Calls For Jail Term For Women Who Call God's Name During Sex / A Letter Of Apology For Being Too Jealous. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: He's Jealous?! What In God's Name For?! by No2Atheism(m): 3:45pm On May 03, 2009
ThiefOfHearts:

Italian shoes abi Aba shoes? abi you dont know anything can be duplicated in Naija. If you look well you will most likely see "Made in ITALEE"

Bunch of haggard looking bastards  cheesy

They gossip like jobless LovePeddler[/b]s. Im surprise [b]the dude that told your husband about the date didnt you follow you there sef. He was probably there on  date with his own mistress sef. B[b]unch of hypocrites[/b]

Now this is getting personal , grin  grin  grin who the heck told you about me,
Re: He's Jealous?! What In God's Name For?! by Nobody: 3:45pm On May 03, 2009
IyaKadijat:

TOH-you are a trip, girl!

Either that, or they do that credit card business and buy it from their friends at HEAVILY discounted prices sha! LOL!I was in the Naija life for more than 8 years so you aint telling me nothing new, ma!
I was so surprised because I swear I didn't see anyone I knew when I went out that night-I hope he doesn't have anyone following me-they may see something they will talk from now til tomorrow about!
When you say 'the naija life', what exactly do you mean?  smiley
Re: He's Jealous?! What In God's Name For?! by No2Atheism(m): 3:46pm On May 03, 2009
amebo no1.:

back to sender,
Re: He's Jealous?! What In God's Name For?! by ThiefOfHearts(f): 3:47pm On May 03, 2009
aka chop your dollar life  tongue
Re: He's Jealous?! What In God's Name For?! by amebono13: 3:47pm On May 03, 2009
ibkaye:

haba omo kekere do u need explanation

naija life as in,lived with a naija and saw what naija life is all about

still wonder why she does not even understand ,"lo ati wa" in yoruba tongue tongue
Re: He's Jealous?! What In God's Name For?! by Nobody: 3:48pm On May 03, 2009
amebo no1.:

haba omo kekere do u need explanation

naija life as in,lived with a naija and saw what naija life is all about

still wonder why she does not even understand ,"lo ati wa" in yoruba tongue tongue
mo ti gbo cheesy
Re: He's Jealous?! What In God's Name For?! by No2Atheism(m): 3:48pm On May 03, 2009
ThiefOfHearts:

Dont mind Atheism and his ITALEE shoes.

@TOH, oh so you were the one stalking me when i was buying them, grin

I noticed that i was being stalked by one fine babe like that, infact the saleslady told me she noticed someone like you stalking me that day,
Re: He's Jealous?! What In God's Name For?! by IyaKadijat(f): 3:51pm On May 03, 2009
ibkaye:

Well at least the Naija diaspora life. I went to parties(the most fun was when King Waisu came and sang and put my childs father name in a song while we were spraying him with money-I still have that CD), went to naming ceremonies-had my own naming ceremony, went to mosque and church with his friends, attended christenings, went to weddings, hung out at little watering holes with him, his friends and friends' wives while they drank so much Guiness I lost count, lol.

I mean whatever is possible that you can do with a Naija man for 8 years, I've done it.
Re: He's Jealous?! What In God's Name For?! by IyaKadijat(f): 3:55pm On May 03, 2009
Okay-yall gonna leave me alone for not knowing Yoruba. angry I've heard lo ati wa before-just forget what it means right now. I know how to say hello, goodbye, good morning afternoon and night, come and f_ck me, lol, "your head is not correct"-a few of you have said that to me since I've been on here lo otori or something like that. I know more how things sound in Yoruba more than how it's spelled since no one wrote in Yoruba around me.
Re: He's Jealous?! What In God's Name For?! by yicob(m): 4:03pm On May 03, 2009
Haaa ! Iyakadija
Re: He's Jealous?! What In God's Name For?! by touchmeder: 4:03pm On May 03, 2009
Insert Quote
Okay-yall gonna leave me alone for not knowing Yoruba. Angry I've heard lo ati wa before-just forget what it means right now. I know how to say hello, goodbye, good morning afternoon and night, come and f_ck me, lol, "your head is not correct"-a few of you have said that to me since I've been on here lo otori or something like that. I know more how things sound in Yoruba more than how it's spelled since no one wrote in Yoruba around me.
Well at least the Naija diaspora life. I went to parties(the most fun was when King Waisu came and sang and put my childs father name in a song while we were spraying him with money-I still have that CD), went to naming ceremonies-had my own naming ceremony, went to mosque and church with his friends, attended christenings, went to weddings, hung out at little watering holes with him, his friends and friends' wives while they drank so much Guiness I lost count, lol.

I mean whatever is possible that you can do with a Naija man for 8 years, I've done it.Okay-yall gonna leave me alone for not knowing Yoruba. Angry I've heard lo ati wa before-just forget what it means right now. I know how to say hello, goodbye, good morning afternoon and night, come and f_ck me, lol, "your head is not correct"-a few of you have said that to me since I've been on here lo otori or something like that. I know more how things sound in Yoruba more than how it's spelled since no one wrote in Yoruba around me.

i should not be saying this cos almost everyone has encouraged u n all but damn all this for nothing na God go punish that man.
Re: He's Jealous?! What In God's Name For?! by IyaKadijat(f): 4:14pm On May 03, 2009
ibkaye:

mo ti gbo cheesy

I hear you too, lol
Re: He's Jealous?! What In God's Name For?! by Uche2nna(m): 4:17pm On May 03, 2009
ITALEE and ITALY,  all na de same. Just a typo in the former  tongue

And who goes looking at the soles of shoes to see if Italy was spelt right? If IYA thinks that we rock Italian shoes, then the shoe has served its purpose, innit
Re: He's Jealous?! What In God's Name For?! by follypimpi(m): 4:22pm On May 03, 2009
Uche2nna:

ITALEE and ITALY, all na de same. Just a typo in the former tongue

And who goes looking at the soles of shoes to see if Italy was spelt right? If IYA thinks that we rock Italian shoes, then the shoe has served its purpose, innit

I 2nd that matey.
Re: He's Jealous?! What In God's Name For?! by IyaKadijat(f): 4:22pm On May 03, 2009
Uche2nna:

ITALEE and ITALY,  all na de same. Just a typo in the former  tongue

Go 'head and wear you Italee shoes, baby-I aint checking tags. As long as you look good is what I say, lol!

Anyway-let me go sin and work on a Sunday-gotta do a 1-9pm shift today, so I'll pick this up when I get off work or something. Odabo.
Re: He's Jealous?! What In God's Name For?! by follypimpi(m): 4:23pm On May 03, 2009
IyaKadijat:

Go 'head and wear you Italee shoes, baby-I aint checking tags. As long as you look good is what I say, lol!

Anyway-let me go sin and work on a Sunday-gotta do a 1-9pm shift today, so I'll pick this up when I get off work or something. Odabo.

Bless ya Babe,Dont worry i will rememba u in my prayer,A Man after God's heart will seek u soon in Jesus name.
Re: He's Jealous?! What In God's Name For?! by JJYOU: 4:35pm On May 03, 2009
touchmeder:

i should not be saying this cos almost everyone has encouraged u n all but damn all this for nothing na God go punish that man.
lying wonders. the bobo na mole so he is fulfilling his religious duties. how allah go give purnishment to person wey do his word?

TOH and Jenny where my set of italio shoes ooo? i beg i will need them when i return. so na only italio we dey wear now?
follypimpi:

Bless ya Babe,Dont worry i will rememba u in my prayer,A Man after God's heart will seek u soon in Jesus name.

Jesus dont endanger His followers. how God pickin go put himself for arms way when osama brother don dey pursue his running mates for 4am?. u didnt read the papa kadijat threat? u wicked o. make u pray this prayer for yourself make we all say amen for you. that is better. bad belle prayer.

pray make allah give am another mustafa, shehu or kasali becos na dem sabi wetin allah say make dem do for this kind situation not my brothers. nawao. wetin dem teach you for sunday school?
Re: He's Jealous?! What In God's Name For?! by follypimpi(m): 4:49pm On May 03, 2009
JJYOU:

lying wonders. the bobo na mole so he is fulfilling his religious duties. how allah go give purnishment to person wey do his word?

TOH and Jenny where my set of italio shoes ooo? i beg i will need them when i return. so na only italio we dey wear now? Jesus dont endanger His followers. how God pickin go put himself for arms way when osama brother don dey pursue his running mates for 4am?. u didnt read the papa kadijat threat? u wicked o. make u pray this prayer for yourself make we all say amen for you. that is better. bad belle prayer.

pray make allah give am another mustafa, shehu or kasali becos na dem sabi wetin allah say make dem do for this kind situation not my brothers. nawao. wetin dem teach you for sunday school?

CUT THE SARCASTIC ATTITUDE,8yrs aint a JOKE ya know but regardless she does deserve sum1 worth while still
Re: He's Jealous?! What In God's Name For?! by ThiefOfHearts(f): 4:56pm On May 03, 2009
As you can see Uche is defending his fake shoes. Continue rocking 'em sho gbo cheesy

Dont know how you can see him do all that IyaK and not wonder why he couldnt take it a step further and just marry you. Shouldnt have let it go on for that long

anyway i suggest you stop taking his calls. Avoid trying to be cheeky with him. He tries any rubbish, remind him you have a gun. Case Closed

Is he paying child supprt now?
Re: He's Jealous?! What In God's Name For?! by No2Atheism(m): 5:08pm On May 03, 2009
ThiefOfHearts:

As you can see Uche is defending his fake shoes. Continue rocking 'em sho gbo cheesy

Dont know how you can see him do all that IyaK and not wonder why he couldnt take it a step further and just marry you. Shouldnt have let it go on for that long

anyway i suggest you stop taking his calls. Avoid trying to be cheeky with him. He tries any rubbish, remind him you have a gun. Case Closed

Is he paying child supprt now?

shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked now i don dey fear you, infact i go hire night security for my YIM, grin grin grin
Re: He's Jealous?! What In God's Name For?! by ThiefOfHearts(f): 5:14pm On May 03, 2009
wetin? He bought her a gun abi? since he's roaming around like a lunatic at 4am, all she has to do is claim self defense with the gunn registered in his name. How's that for irony? grin
Re: He's Jealous?! What In God's Name For?! by JJYOU: 5:18pm On May 03, 2009
follypimpi:

CUT THE SARCASTIC ATTITUDE,8yrs aint a JOKE ya know but regardless she does deserve sum1 worth while still

i know go back i have said that before. that shouldnt give you license to pray one of my bros into arms way. would you want a jihadist running after your bros?
Re: He's Jealous?! What In God's Name For?! by follypimpi(m): 5:22pm On May 03, 2009
JJYOU:

i know go back i have said that before. that shouldnt give you license to pray one of my bros into arms way. would you want a jihadist running after your bros?

Well the dude deserved it,how can u build up a relationship for 8yrs based on Lies,thats even worse than the 9 millie GUN she got.
Re: He's Jealous?! What In God's Name For?! by smurf1(f): 5:26pm On May 03, 2009
follypimpi:

Well the dude deserved it,how can u build up a relationship for 8yrs based on Lies,thats even worse than the 9 millie GUN she got.

I agree undecided
Re: He's Jealous?! What In God's Name For?! by amebono13: 5:26pm On May 03, 2009
iyakadijat

where is your family in all this?
Re: He's Jealous?! What In God's Name For?! by Akinagirl(f): 6:22pm On May 03, 2009
Hey poster, glad to see you are getting over him. Listen to this song by Boys II Men- Doing just fine. ITs a good song after a break up. You will feel tons better. smiley
Re: He's Jealous?! What In God's Name For?! by No2Atheism(m): 6:37pm On May 03, 2009
Jade Goody:

@iyakadija
See Beef grin

How can any one be much fatter than you or less prettier than you? Have you seen that picture you posted yet? Doesnt it scare you? You said you lost 30 pounds. I find that hard to believe because your picture looks like a 600 pound gorrilla still aching for more bananas to eat and you said you lost 30 pounds. . .hmmm, What happened to the remaining 570lbs? Trust me you this isale eko gangastar wannabe, no body can find you pretty or sexy enough to be jealous and even if you claim remotely that your prettier than the new chick your EX is hanging with, most definately she must have a beautiful heart that is not even comparable to yours.

Anyway, enough of the comparison with the beauty and the beast scenario. Go utilize your 9 millimetre and shoot someone. It could help you lose 30 more pounds. But i wont lie. . .You wor wor no be small sha! undecided  I dont blame your Ex one bit!

@Jade Goody, do you have to be so mean, at least have a little courtesy. You don't have to start attacking her for how she has been created.

Infact she just told you she lost 30pounds (a sign of someone that is self conscious) so for goodness sake abeg stop all the abuse.

Geeez i really don't understand why some people keep making personal attacks under the cover of anonymity,
Re: He's Jealous?! What In God's Name For?! by Akinagirl(f): 6:42pm On May 03, 2009
Jade was that necessary?
Re: He's Jealous?! What In God's Name For?! by Nobody: 6:42pm On May 03, 2009
No2Atheism:

@Jade Goody, do you have to be so mean, at least have a little courtesy. You don't have to start attacking her for how she has been created.

Infact she just told you she lost 30pounds (a sign of someone that is self conscious) so for goodness sake abeg stop all the abuse.

Geeez i really don't understand why some people keep making personal attacks under the cover of anonymity,
Seems to be a hobby of his/hers.
Re: He's Jealous?! What In God's Name For?! by Akinagirl(f): 6:43pm On May 03, 2009
abi ooo
Re: He's Jealous?! What In God's Name For?! by follypimpi(m): 6:54pm On May 03, 2009
Dunno how sum people derive joy in condemning God's own creation,No need to question her,why cant u ask GOD.
Re: He's Jealous?! What In God's Name For?! by chinesedoll(f): 9:43pm On May 03, 2009
follypimpi:

Dunno how sum people derive joy in condemning God's own creation,No need to question her,why cant u ask GOD.

i wonder its not like she created herself

ibkaye:

Seems to be a hobby of his/hers.

He is just saying the truth as it is
some of u already have biased minds
so u refuse to recognize the truth

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply)

Matured Advice Pls, She Is Breaking Up With Me Cos Of This (pics) / 10 Types Of Sugar Mummies That Exist In Nigeria / See This Hot Lady’s Photo And Tell Us What You Will Do To Her (Men Only)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57