Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,530 members, 7,837,022 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 03:52 PM

He's Jealous?! What In God's Name For?! - Romance (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / He's Jealous?! What In God's Name For?! (10995 Views)

d’s / Pastor Calls For Jail Term For Women Who Call God's Name During Sex / A Letter Of Apology For Being Too Jealous. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: He's Jealous?! What In God's Name For?! by spikedcylinder: 4:14pm On May 04, 2009
I don't think she can possibly go cold turkey on the man, they have shared custody of their daughter.

As stillwater asked, Iya Kadijat, if he asks you to marry him as his second wife, will you consider it? Honestly?
Re: He's Jealous?! What In God's Name For?! by ThiefOfHearts(f): 4:16pm On May 04, 2009
Lol she already said No.

Dont know why anyone would get involved with someone of a certain religion and not know what it entails. To be honest dude didnt do much wrong by her. The wiufe sef accepted her as "iyawo kekere" grin
Re: He's Jealous?! What In God's Name For?! by IyaKadijat(f): 4:19pm On May 04, 2009
ThiefOfHearts:

yet you allowed yourself and your daughter to have naming ceramonies and Imams yada yada by this same faith. Or perhaps you thought it was like the Nation Of Islam. He doesnt have to discuss it with you. Only the first wife, which he did which is why she's cool with it.

Yes, I allowed the naming ceremony because I respected his faith. I don't always agree with every aspect of the Bible although I identify with being a Christian-so what of it? Should I have said "NO! We will NOT have a naming ceremony because I'm not Muslim!" ?
His Christian friends attended the ceremony as well, so it's not like it's taboo to have anything to do with someone of a different faith, lol.

And to make everything perfectly clear-he "discussed" it with me first-she didn't find out about me until she touched down on the plane.

According to the Quaran, he should've discussed it with her first and gained her permission before he even layed down with me to begin with. So again, this is the perfect example of someone trying to bend their religion to suit their own selfish needs(take the 911 hijackers for example). Religion has very little to do with his behavior-trust me.
Re: He's Jealous?! What In God's Name For?! by 4Play(m): 4:21pm On May 04, 2009
Another weak woman bites the dust, pathetic.
Re: He's Jealous?! What In God's Name For?! by IyaKadijat(f): 4:26pm On May 04, 2009
4 Play:

4play-what makes me weak and pathetic? The fact that a man lied to me for 8 years about his marital status or the fact that I'm moving on with my life after I found out? Maybe the fact that I started a business for this man 3 years ago and used my half of the money to buy a house in MY name while he's living in a tiny apartment right now with a wife and 3 kids.

Yeah, I'm mad weak, son.
Re: He's Jealous?! What In God's Name For?! by JadeGoody: 4:29pm On May 04, 2009
4 Play:

Very Well said! This sums up my whole posts about her. I couldnt have summarized it better. Kudos! wink
Re: He's Jealous?! What In God's Name For?! by 4Play(m): 4:29pm On May 04, 2009
@IyaKadijat

I'm the only one on this thread giving you useful advice. Every morning, when you wake up, remind yourself how weak and pathetic you have been and promise yourself never to be used like that.

The first step is to acknowledge you have a problem, you are obscenely gullible and weak. The next step is to address it by telling this man to piss off.
Re: He's Jealous?! What In God's Name For?! by Nobody: 4:32pm On May 04, 2009
4 Play:

Its too late for the chic . . . 8 yrs wasted with an idiot, with a kid to boot.
Single motherhood seems to be the only option for her. Pele.
Re: He's Jealous?! What In God's Name For?! by Nobody: 4:33pm On May 04, 2009
IyaKadijat:

4play-what makes me weak and pathetic? The fact that a man lied to me for 8 years about his marital status or the fact that I'm moving on with my life after I found out? Maybe the fact that I started a business for this man 3 years ago and used my half of the money to buy a house in MY name while he's living in a tiny apartment right now with a wife and 3 kids.

Yeah, I'm mad weak, son.

Moving on with your life? What's left of it anyway?
Re: He's Jealous?! What In God's Name For?! by ikamefa(f): 4:34pm On May 04, 2009
davidylan:

Its too late for the chic . . . 8 yrs wasted with an idiot, with a kid to boot.
Single motherhood seems to be the only option for her. Pele.

huh?   angry angry angry and you are God almighty deciding her fate abi?

rubbish!
Re: He's Jealous?! What In God's Name For?! by Nobody: 4:35pm On May 04, 2009
ikamefa:

huh?   angry angry angry and you are God almighty deciding her fate abi?

rubbish!

So your vex go help am now?
Re: He's Jealous?! What In God's Name For?! by IyaKadijat(f): 4:38pm On May 04, 2009
davidylan:

Moving on with your life? What's left of it anyway?

Sweetheart, I'm only 29-maybe where you're from that's old and haggard, but where I'm from 30's the new 20, lol(thank you Jay-Z!)!

My life isn't over-it's just begun. Sure I wasted a good amount of my life on dude, but maybe it was to bring me to find my true love-whatever or whoever that might be.

Yall need to read Iyanla  Vanzant's "In The Meantime", and maybe you would understand why I feel the way I do. Should I jump off a bridge because this happened to me? Heck nah! I've got so many blessings in my life, I'm starting to lose count. Again, this is only the beginning for me.

Baby daddy can go suck an egg for all I care.
Re: He's Jealous?! What In God's Name For?! by Uche2nna(m): 4:39pm On May 04, 2009
Why are u guys unneccessarily harsh with Iyakadijat?   undecided

From what I can gather, she has moved on , so no need for all this.

She said she was lied to for 8 years (it happens all the time), how is that strange or is it because it is coming out of Iyakadijat mouth?
Re: He's Jealous?! What In God's Name For?! by ikamefa(f): 4:40pm On May 04, 2009
@ david no it cant, your know all posts cant too cheesy
Re: He's Jealous?! What In God's Name For?! by ThiefOfHearts(f): 4:42pm On May 04, 2009
Should I have said "NO! We will NOT have a naming ceremony because I'm not Muslim!" ?

Um Yea. You cant accept what aspect of his faith and not others. Stop comparing the two religions. There are vast differences
Re: He's Jealous?! What In God's Name For?! by Nobody: 4:43pm On May 04, 2009
ikamefa:

@ david no it cant, your know all posts cant too cheesy

8 yrs isnt a joke, i cant believe someone would be lied to for that long and the smoke never cleared.
Re: He's Jealous?! What In God's Name For?! by Nobody: 4:46pm On May 04, 2009
IyaKadijat:

Sweetheart, I'm only 29-maybe where you're from that's old and haggard, but where I'm from 30's the new 20, lol(thank you Jay-Z!)!

My life isn't over-it's just begun. Sure I wasted a good amount of my life on dude, but maybe it was to bring me to find my true love-whatever or whoever that might be.

Yall need to read Iyanla  Vanzant's "In The Meantime", and maybe you would understand why I feel the way I do. Should I jump off a bridge because this happened to me? Heck nah! I've got so many blessings in my life, I'm starting to lose count. Again, this is only the beginning for me.

Who's been deceiving you? cheesy
Re: He's Jealous?! What In God's Name For?! by ThiefOfHearts(f): 4:46pm On May 04, 2009
anyway like many have said, you need to stop picking calls and all that nonsense. Im sure he has friends thta can tell him where his kids can braid their hair and what not. Unless you like the attention, stop giving it to him.
Re: He's Jealous?! What In God's Name For?! by 4Play(m): 4:46pm On May 04, 2009
Uche2nna:

Why are u guys unneccessarily harsh with Iyakadijat?   undecided

From what I can gather, she has moved on , so no need for all this.

She said she was lied to for 8 years (it happens all the time), how is that strange or is it because it is coming out of Iyakadijat mouth?

Moved on where? Why is she starting these threads if she has actually put all this behind her? Did you get the impression from reading her posts that she has moved on?

IyaKadijat:

That's the spirit!  grin The only purpose of your contact with the man must be exclusive to issues concerning your daughter. Any discussion, if at all, beyond that should be quickly terminated by you.
Re: He's Jealous?! What In God's Name For?! by IyaKadijat(f): 4:47pm On May 04, 2009
ThiefOfHearts:

Um Yea. You cant accept what aspect of his faith and not others. Stop comparing the two religions. There are vast differences

There are differences-not vast but there are differences. The most vast differences are cultural-not religious. Have you ever picked up a Quaran? You should-not to convert, but just as a study guide-I think you'd be surprised just how much the Bible and Quaran are alike.

Again, even the Bible says we should respect other's religions-even Jesus was a Jew-should I stop believing in Him because of his initial faith?
Re: He's Jealous?! What In God's Name For?! by Nobody: 4:49pm On May 04, 2009
4 Play:

That's the spirit!  grin The only purpose of your contact with the man must be exclusive to issues concerning your daughter. Any discussion, if at all, beyond that should be quickly terminated by you.

Easier said than done . . . you dont just forget about someone who's been a part of your life that intimately for 8yrs. She can put up a bold face here . . . what happens when she goes back home and starts to think about the past?
Her daughter is basically like a chain that will keep her connected to the man for the rest of her life.
Re: He's Jealous?! What In God's Name For?! by Nobody: 4:51pm On May 04, 2009
IyaKadijat:

There are differences-not vast but there are differences. The most vast differences are cultural-not religious. Have you ever picked up a Quaran? You should-not to convert, but just as a study guide-I[b] think you'd be surprised just how much the Bible and Quaran are alike.[/b]

Makes me wonder if you've ever studied both beyond the superficial. they are only "alike" because one is basically a poor plagiarism of the other. Nothing similar about their underlying messages at all.

IyaKadijat:

Again, even the Bible says we should respect other's religions-even Jesus was a Jew-should I stop believing in Him because of his initial faith?

Where did you see that in your bible? shocked
You're even more confused than i thought.
Re: He's Jealous?! What In God's Name For?! by 4Play(m): 4:54pm On May 04, 2009
davidylan:

Easier said than done . . . you dont just forget about someone who's been a part of your life that intimately for 8yrs. She can put up a bold face here . . . what happens when she goes back home and starts to think about the past?
Her daughter is basically like a chain that will keep her connected to the man for the rest of her life.

It's not easy but she needs to focus on how she's been used. No point in going sentimental over 8 years of shared ''bliss'' when it was 8 years of deception.

Quite frankly, if she had strong self-esteem, she will be able to get over this man quicker.
Re: He's Jealous?! What In God's Name For?! by ikamefa(f): 4:54pm On May 04, 2009
davidylan:

8 yrs isnt a joke, i cant believe someone would be lied to for that long and the smoke never cleared.

aight @ topic prolly brought all this harsh words on herself by posting this thread undecided undecided

and trying to justify her actions concerning her babydaddy ,people make mistakes everyday ,it might cost some just a few hours , some months, some even a lifetime undecided

lets hope she learns a few things from all these posts

make i carry my twins waka comot this thread ASAP!
   grin
Re: He's Jealous?! What In God's Name For?! by Uche2nna(m): 4:55pm On May 04, 2009
IyaKadijat:

If she means what she says, then I have no reason to doubt that she has moved on.

Around here people get divorced all the time,  it doesnt matter if the marriage had been 50 yrs long or 2 months long. If she wants to ignore the dude and only have conversations geared towards the upkeep of her kid, she can.

And yes, she can also remarry at 29,
Re: He's Jealous?! What In God's Name For?! by Nobody: 4:56pm On May 04, 2009
4 Play:

It's not easy but she needs to focus on how she's been used. No point in going sentimental over 8 years of shared ''bliss'' when it was 8 years of deception.

Quite frankly, if she had strong self-esteem, she will be able to get over this man quicker.

If she had one she wont be posting these weepy threads anyway.
What are we to do? Go flog the dude?
Re: He's Jealous?! What In God's Name For?! by IyaKadijat(f): 5:00pm On May 04, 2009
davidylan:

My 1st thread was weepy(as everything had JUST happened then)-this thread was one of empowerment. If you can't see that then maybe you didn't read the post in it's entirety. Flog him? That's something I haven't thought of. Can I watch? grin grin cool
Re: He's Jealous?! What In God's Name For?! by follypimpi(m): 5:01pm On May 04, 2009
davidylan:

Well I suppose so,FLOG cld be a good idea.But we need the dude's own part of the story,
Re: He's Jealous?! What In God's Name For?! by ThiefOfHearts(f): 5:02pm On May 04, 2009
Asd long as a chic isnt Nigerian, that's when you seen the "sweet" sympathetic side of 4Play. I should puke on you
Re: He's Jealous?! What In God's Name For?! by follypimpi(m): 5:02pm On May 04, 2009
IyaKadijat:

My 1st thread was weepy(as everything had JUST happened then)-this thread was one of empowerment. If you can't see that then maybe you didn't read the post in it's entirety. Flog him? That's something I haven't thought of. Can I watch? grin grin cool

The 9 Millie right  grin grin grin
Re: He's Jealous?! What In God's Name For?! by IyaKadijat(f): 5:03pm On May 04, 2009
Uche2nna:

If she means what she says, then I have no reason to doubt that she has moved on.

Around here people get divorced all the time,  it doesnt matter if the marriage had been 50 yrs long or 2 months long. If she wants to ignore the dude and only have conversations geared towards the upkeep of her kid, she can.

And yes, she can also remarry at 29, 

Thank you Uche! If you leave it to these people I should go crawl in a hole and die somewhere, lol! This whole thread was started because I went on my 1st date in 8 years-you'd think I'd be applauded for that, geesh!
Re: He's Jealous?! What In God's Name For?! by Nobody: 5:03pm On May 04, 2009
IyaKadijat:

Thank you Uche! If you leave it to these people I should go crawl in a hole and die somewhere, lol! This whole thread was started because I went on my 1st date in 8 years-you'd think I'd be applauded for that, geesh!

kpa kpa kpa kpa . . . we've clapped for you now.

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (13) (Reply)

See This Hot Lady’s Photo And Tell Us What You Will Do To Her (Men Only) / A Heartless Girl / Sweet: Curvy Lady " Disturbing " Social Media With Sultry Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.