Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,146 members, 7,829,098 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 07:09 PM

He's Jealous?! What In God's Name For?! - Romance (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / He's Jealous?! What In God's Name For?! (10985 Views)

d’s / Pastor Calls For Jail Term For Women Who Call God's Name During Sex / A Letter Of Apology For Being Too Jealous. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: He's Jealous?! What In God's Name For?! by prittigrrr(f): 11:12pm On May 03, 2009
There are so many things I have learned on Nairaland. Unfortunately, not all have been good. I hate that when there are disagreements, especially when a woman is involved, the discussion turns to a list of insults about physical appearance. Cute and ugly have little to do with our day to day existence. Can we please stop this madness? Why all the venom toward a person we don't know and in all likelihood never meet? Why not build one another? We dont have to agree but let us desist from tearing each other down.
Re: He's Jealous?! What In God's Name For?! by acidrop(f): 1:38am On May 04, 2009
anyway poster any progress with that muslime ex
Re: He's Jealous?! What In God's Name For?! by IyaKadijat(f): 5:35am On May 04, 2009
prittigrrr:

There are so many things I have learned on Nairaland. Unfortunately, not all have been good. I hate that when there are disagreements, especially when a woman is involved, the discussion turns to a list of insults about physical appearance. Cute and ugly have little to do with our day to day existence. Can we please stop this madness? Why all the venom toward a person we don't know and in all likelihood never meet? Why not build one another? We dont have to agree but let us desist from tearing each other down.

I have noticed something on NL, too-the ones who attack people's appearance never post a pic of themselves. And they also do so because they haven't any intelligent arguments left in their tiny little brains. That isn't even what bothered me-I honestly felt like I had to rebuke the devil when I clicked on JGoody's profile. My God, that was so terrible!
Re: He's Jealous?! What In God's Name For?! by Moonstone(f): 5:41am On May 04, 2009
IyaKadijat, don't listen to Jade Goody. You should know how to turn blind eyes to certain people. If Jade has a problem with you, he/she should file a complaint with God and let God do what he wants to do.

As for your problem, I think you're a strong woman and you should utilize your strength more in communicating with your ex. He's playing games that you're too old to be playing. It hurts to know that the man you love is with another woman but I think you need to start numbing yourself to his effects. He has made his choice, let him live with it. Let him be as jealous as he wants. There's a way for you to reply to him and make him know that you're doing fine without him. I know you have invested time and effort on him and trust me, things like that always have a way of getting repaid. You are definitely going to get your reward for your good deeds. There's a method I use in dealing with guys I don't want to have anything with anymore and that is to act nonchalant. After sometime of acting that way, your nonchalance becomes more real and then they get the message.
Stop thinking of him as your man. Think of him as your baby daddy and that's it. Even if you believe he's the father of your child, he's treating you like his baby mama. I think he deserves an equal treatment.
I have also been reading what amebo and CH2-whatever have been writing. They are telling you the truth point blank and while they may seem harsh, you should probably listen to them a bit.
Re: He's Jealous?! What In God's Name For?! by IyaKadijat(f): 5:43am On May 04, 2009
No2Atheism:

@Jade Goody, do you have to be so mean, at least have a little courtesy. You don't have to start attacking her for how she has been created.

Infact she just told you she lost 30pounds (a sign of someone that is self conscious) so for goodness sake abeg stop all the abuse.
Geeez i really don't understand why some people keep making personal attacks under the cover of anonymity,

Well not self-conscious-just proud! I gained all this weight during the year that I was breastfeeding my daughter and never managed to lose it. But recently, I've began eating right and working out and I actually worked hard to get this phenomenal body I'm carrying around right now, lol! I haven't taken any pics yet in my new body-but I will.

It's kinda hard to lift up a camera when you weigh 570 pounds, lol! Don't mind him/her, just pray for them.
Re: He's Jealous?! What In God's Name For?! by IyaKadijat(f): 5:55am On May 04, 2009
Moonstone:

IyaKadijat, don't listen to Jade Goody. You should know how to turn blind eyes to certain people. If Jade has a problem with you, he/she should file a complaint with God and let God do what he wants to do.

As for your problem, I think you're a strong woman and you should utilize your strength more in communicating with your ex. He's playing games that you're too old to be playing. It hurts to know that the man you love is with another woman but I think you need to start numbing yourself to his effects. He has made his choice, let him live with it. Let him be as jealous as he wants. There's a way for you to reply to him and make him know that you're doing fine without him. I know you have invested time and effort on him and trust me, things like that always have a way of getting repaid. You are definitely going to get your reward for your good deeds. There's a method I use in dealing with guys I don't want to have anything with anymore and that is to act nonchalant. After sometime of acting that way, your nonchalance becomes more real and then they get the message.
Stop thinking of him as your man. Think of him as your baby daddy and that's it. Even if you believe he's the father of your child, he's treating you like his baby mama. I think he deserves an equal treatment.
I have also been reading what amebo and CH2-whatever have been writing. They are telling you the truth point blank and while they may seem harsh, you should probably listen to them a bit.

C2H5OH is cool-he or she does not mince words, but has given me some sound advice that I've taken to heart. Amebo is just plain mean and even in the other thread people started asking him/her why he/she was spitting venom at me as if I did something to him/her personally, so I'm starting to learn to ignore amebo.

Uhmm, I am moving on from baby daddy-I don't want him and I think because I have begun to show indifference or nonchalance towards him is the reason he's becoming even more jealous/enraged. He's used to me picking up the phone whenever he calls-now he has to leave a message most of the time. He's used to me asking about how his day was-now I just talk to him about pertinent things about our daughter. And he for sure isn't used to me being with another man which is why he showed up at my house at 4am and he tried to give me the third degree when I went on that date.

He could suck an egg for all I care-I'm having fun with my life right now and I won't let him steal away my joy. Amen.
Re: He's Jealous?! What In God's Name For?! by Moonstone(f): 6:04am On May 04, 2009
IyaKadijat:

C2H5OH is cool-he or she does not mince words, but has given me some sound advice that I've taken to heart. Amebo is just plain mean and even in the other thread people started asking him/her why he/she was spitting venom at me as if I did something to him/her personally, so I'm starting to learn to ignore amebo.

Uhmm, I am moving on from baby daddy-I don't want him and I think because I have begun to show indifference or nonchalance towards him is the reason he's becoming even more jealous/enraged. He's used to me picking up the phone whenever he calls-now he has to leave a message most of the time. He's used to me asking about how his day was-now I just talk to him about pertinent things about our daughter. And he for sure isn't used to me being with another man which is why he showed up at my house at 4am and he tried to give me the third degree when I went on that date.

He could suck an egg for all I care-I'm having fun with my life right now and I won't let him steal away my joy. Amen.
I like CH2H5OH - he's one of my young pupils. He's learning well. cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

That is very good then. The challenge is sticking to it and I hope you'll be able to do so without relapsing again. He better face his wife and 2 children instead of looking at the good relationship he threw away.
Re: He's Jealous?! What In God's Name For?! by IyaKadijat(f): 6:20am On May 04, 2009
Moonstone:

I like CH2H5OH - he's one of my young pupils. He's learning well. cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

That is very good then. The challenge is sticking to it and I hope you'll be able to do so without relapsing again. He better face his wife and 2 children instead of looking at the good relationship he threw away.

Well here's an update everyone has been waiting for-as of yesterday-I'm NOT pregnant(got my monthly 'friend')- THANK THE LORD. Baby daddy knew it was a possibilty that I might've been pregnant so I called to tell him I wasn't. You know what he had the nerve to say to me?

"Aww. Well there's always next month, o!"

Like dude, are you for real? I told him there won't be a next month because we're not f_cking. He said "we'll see." I told him "go get your wife pregnant", and he got mad silent. Trust me, there won't be no nookie with him for obvious reasons plus the fact that he's literally trying to trap me and get me pregnant. Men do that? Gosh!

He's so disgusting to me right now-ewww! My 2 little toys I bought with the batteries will be my very best friends for a while, lol.
Re: He's Jealous?! What In God's Name For?! by IyaKadijat(f): 6:35am On May 04, 2009
Also, he wanted another baby throughout the years-even as late as last summer he got me pregnant, but I miscarried @ 4 months. It was the subject of many arguments because he wanted another baby but I was holding steady saying I didn't want anymore children until he married me. Of course, I thought this was our biggest issue at the time, and we almost broke up last year because of it. Even as I made that horrible backtracking and had sex with him last month, he kept saying he hopes to get me pregnant.

Weird, right?
Re: He's Jealous?! What In God's Name For?! by ThiefOfHearts(f): 3:02pm On May 04, 2009
Dont people lose weight during breastfeeding. It's one of the reasosn why women even breastfeed sef. Some do it longer than they should just to keep losing weight. abi?
Re: He's Jealous?! What In God's Name For?! by ThiefOfHearts(f): 3:06pm On May 04, 2009
IyaKadijat:

Well here's an update everyone has been waiting for-as of yesterday-I'm NOT pregnant(got my monthly 'friend')- THANK THE LORD. Baby daddy knew it was a possibilty that I might've been pregnant so I called to tell him I wasn't. You know what he had the nerve to say to me?

"Aww. Well there's always next month, o!"

Why even call him? You're not pregnant thus it's none of his business. Seriously stop looking for reasons to call him.

He sounds gross.
Re: He's Jealous?! What In God's Name For?! by IyaKadijat(f): 3:07pm On May 04, 2009
ThiefOfHearts:

Dont people lose weight during breastfeeding. It's one of the reasosn why women even breastfeed sef. Some do it longer than they should just to keep losing weight. abi?  

Girl, I WISH! LOL! You do lose the pregnancy weight initially very fast from breastfeeding, but eventually, staying at home, eating as many calories as you would during pregnancy just to keep producing milk-you pack on the pounds. And I breastfed until she was 1 years old, so the longer you breastfeed, the longer you keep eating like a horse to keep making milk.
Re: He's Jealous?! What In God's Name For?! by IyaKadijat(f): 3:09pm On May 04, 2009
ThiefOfHearts:

Why even call him? You're not pregnant thus it's none of his business. Seriously stop looking for reasons to call him.

He sounds gross.

Well, I called him about what time to drop off my daughter. But he started saying to me "how's my baby? Is he kicking yet?" That's when I had to tell the prick that I wasn't pregnant.
Re: He's Jealous?! What In God's Name For?! by ThiefOfHearts(f): 3:12pm On May 04, 2009
Lol what a lunatic.

I probably would have said "No, cos I flushed it" then dropped the phone. Then again I cabn be malicious so whatever.
Re: He's Jealous?! What In God's Name For?! by IyaKadijat(f): 3:25pm On May 04, 2009
ThiefOfHearts:

Lol what a lunatic.

I probably would have said "No, cos I flushed it" then dropped the phone. Then again I cabn be malicious so whatever.

LOL! You aint right! Speaking of the devil-that was him who called me just now. He was begging me to braid his oldest daughter hair(I told him I'd do it for some money-nothing is free anymore, abi?).

That was another thing I forgot to tell you guys. His wife doesn't know how to braid hair-what kind of African woman doesn't know how to braid? Like I said the whole thing is mind boggling to me-this is who he left me for? LOL!
Re: He's Jealous?! What In God's Name For?! by ThiefOfHearts(f): 3:28pm On May 04, 2009
IyaKadijat:

LOL! You aint right! Speaking of the devil-that was him who called me just now. He was begging me to braid his oldest daughter hair(I told him I'd do it for some money-nothing is free anymore, abi?).

That was another thing I forgot to tell you guys. His wife doesn't know how to braid hair-what kind of African woman doesn't know how to braid? Like I said the whole thing is mind boggling to me-this is who he left me for? LOL!

I know you dont like the situation but I dont think you should constantly look down on his wife cos of what he did to you. I dont braid hair either, I go to Harlem. Keep your anger towards the man, leave the wife out of it.

also I believe I said you should stop picking up his calls! This is why amebo believes you like the attention.
Re: He's Jealous?! What In God's Name For?! by 4Play(m): 3:29pm On May 04, 2009
cry Pass me the sick bag already.

God, some people make me almost go apoplectic with rage and contempt.
Re: He's Jealous?! What In God's Name For?! by IyaKadijat(f): 3:34pm On May 04, 2009
ThiefOfHearts:

I know you dont like the situation but I dont think you should constantly look down on his wife cos of what he did to you. I dont braid hair either, I go to Harlem. Keep your anger towards the man, leave the wife out of it.

also I believe I said you should stop picking up his calls! This is why amebo believes you like the attention.

I don't like his wife because(forgot to tell you guys this before) she was cool with us "sharing him". I kinda lost all respect for her after that. She called me her "wife" and hugged me and begged me to take it easy with him-maybe because she's Muslim she has a different mentality when it comes to these kind of things-I dunno. Anyways, I don't always pick up his calls. In fact, the first 2 times he called me this morning I let it ring to the voicemail. When he kept calling, I finally picked up thinking it must be important, and he was just begging me to braid his daughter's hair.
Re: He's Jealous?! What In God's Name For?! by follypimpi(m): 3:36pm On May 04, 2009
IyaKadijat:

I don't like his wife because(forgot to tell you guys this before) she was cool with us "sharing him". I kinda lost all respect for her after that. She called me her "wife" and hugged me and begged me to take it easy with him-maybe because she's Muslim she has a different mentality when it comes to these kind of things-I dunno. Anyways, I don't always pick up his calls. In fact, the first 2 times he called me this morning I let it ring to the voicemail. When he kept calling, I finally picked up thinking it must be important, and he was just begging me to braid his daughter's hair.

This dude is playing a Mind Game with you,as long as u keep picking the calls it will make it a heck of a difficult task for you to totally move on,like there's no salon where he cld tke his daughter to hve her hair braided,c'mon wake up.
Re: He's Jealous?! What In God's Name For?! by ThiefOfHearts(f): 3:37pm On May 04, 2009
what happened 4Play  

IyaKadijat:

I don't like his wife because(forgot to tell you guys this before) she was cool with us "sharing him". I kinda lost all respect for her after that. She called me her "wife" and hugged me and begged me to take it easy with him-maybe because she's Muslim she has a different mentality when it comes to these kind of things-I dunno.

she's a muslim, she's raised to believe if her husband wants his "entitled" 4 wives, she will have to get cozy with the idea. Why would you be mad at her for that. You really dont know much about islam do you? Dont know why you bothered getting tangled with a Muslim dude when you really dont know how it works
Re: He's Jealous?! What In God's Name For?! by ThiefOfHearts(f): 3:37pm On May 04, 2009
follypimpi:

[/font]

[font=Lucida Sans Unicode]This dude is playing a Mind Game with you,as long as u keep picking the calls it will make it a heck of a difficult task for you to totally move on,like there's no salon where he cld tke his daughter to hve her hair braided,c'mon wake up.

Exactly
Re: He's Jealous?! What In God's Name For?! by IyaKadijat(f): 3:46pm On May 04, 2009
@follypimpi and TOH-I know, but this aint about him right now-it's more about the kids for me. It is kinda messed up though that I just braided my own daughter's hair yesterday and it's looking fresh and her own sister's hair is jacked up-and they go to the same school, lol!

Anyway, TOH-braiding your hair down here is EXPENSIVE!!! I kid you not, one time I got lazy and wanted to have my daughter's hair braided and you know the cheapest I could find was $60? And that wasn't even for box braids-just some damn cornrows. I miss NY for that reason alone sometimes. You know how much they charge for us to get REGULAR box braids? $180-not including the hair. I told those African ladies yal [i]gettin' [/i]folks down here hardBODY!
Re: He's Jealous?! What In God's Name For?! by 4Play(m): 3:46pm On May 04, 2009
I don't understand why but hearing all these stories from people whose partners are complete jerks drives me nuts.

I can't possibly fathom why people put up with all that. Is it for fear of being single? We are in the 21st century and this woman lives in the US for God's sake!

All these pathetic soft-hearted masochists make me sick. Give me one bloody reason the OP still has this man in his life.
Re: He's Jealous?! What In God's Name For?! by IyaKadijat(f): 3:48pm On May 04, 2009
4 Play:

I don't understand why but hearing all these stories from people whose partners are complete jerks drives me nuts.

I can't possibly fathom why people put up with all that. Is it for fear of being single? We are in the 21st century and this woman lives in the US for God's sake!

All these pathetic soft-hearted masochists make me sick. Give me one bloody reason the OP still has this man in his life.

1 reason-he's the father of my child and he still has my child in his possession-at least until May 21st.
Re: He's Jealous?! What In God's Name For?! by Nobody: 3:49pm On May 04, 2009
IyaKadijat:

This is sadly funny. Would you be a second wife if he asks you?
Re: He's Jealous?! What In God's Name For?! by 4Play(m): 3:51pm On May 04, 2009
IyaKadijat:

1 reason-he's the father of my child and he still has my child in his possession-at least until May 21st.

How the hell did such a jerk gain possession of the child?

Maybe some people don't deserve the freedoms that come with living in the West.
Re: He's Jealous?! What In God's Name For?! by IyaKadijat(f): 3:54pm On May 04, 2009
ThiefOfHearts:

what happened 4Play  

she's a muslim, she's raised to believe if her husband wants his "entitled" 4 ways, she will have to get cozy with the idea. Why would you be mad at her for that. You really dont know much about islam do you? Dont know why you bothered getting tangled with a Muslim dude when you really dont know how it works

Ok. Point taken. That doesn't mean I have to understand it or even sympathize with it. The Bible says we shouldn't eat pork or seafood or drink to the point of drunkeness, yet we all do that, right? This is the problem I sometimes have with organized religion-people take from their Holy book whatever suits them and use it as a way to make excuses for their backwards mentality.

Case in point-he never talked about being Muslim giving him carte blanche to marry 2 until he brought her here. If that's not tailor-making your religion to suit you, I don't know what is.
Re: He's Jealous?! What In God's Name For?! by IyaKadijat(f): 3:55pm On May 04, 2009
stillwater:

This is sadly funny. Would you be a second wife if he asks you?

He has asked me, and obviously, the answer was hell to the nah!
Re: He's Jealous?! What In God's Name For?! by follypimpi(m): 4:00pm On May 04, 2009
IyaKadijat:

He has asked me, and obviously, the answer was hell to the nah!

Just cos his ur baby Dada doesnt give him the right to play with your mind like a Violin,but then again is not easy 8yrs is not a JOKE and i really don't expect your heart to shut his ass down,but the question is do u want to be on your own(strong and independant lady) and only relate to him when matters is in regards of ur daughter with him or keep giving him the chance to Bleep with your mind.
Re: He's Jealous?! What In God's Name For?! by Diva1(f): 4:04pm On May 04, 2009
Girl no matter how hard you say you don't want him, it's gonna be really hard. I've been with mine for 3yrs and it's been like 4eva with his attitude, i could imagine urs for 8yrs but so far as some others suggested, it's not going to be easy to just shut him out like that and for the sake of ur daughter. So It's best u try n be strong on ur own, and only involve him when it concerns ur daughter.
Re: He's Jealous?! What In God's Name For?! by ThiefOfHearts(f): 4:08pm On May 04, 2009
Ok. Point taken. That doesn't mean I have to understand it or even sympathize with it.

yet you allowed yourself and your daughter to have naming ceramonies and Imams yada yada by this same faith. Or perhaps you thought it was like the Nation Of Islam. He doesnt have to discuss it with you. Only the first wife, which he did which is why she's cool with it.
Re: He's Jealous?! What In God's Name For?! by follypimpi(m): 4:11pm On May 04, 2009
ThiefOfHearts:

yet you allowed yourself and your daughter to have naming ceramonies and Imams yada yada by this same faith. Or perhaps you thought it was like the Nation Of Islam. He doesnt have to discuss it with you. Only the first wife, which he did which is why she's cool with it.

MINT wink

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply)

A Heartless Girl / Big Boobies Appreciation Thread / Sexy Bride Curvy Bum Goes Viral On Social Media

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 94
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.