Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,136 members, 7,814,975 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 03:19 AM

He's Jealous?! What In God's Name For?! - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / He's Jealous?! What In God's Name For?! (10957 Views)

d’s / Pastor Calls For Jail Term For Women Who Call God's Name During Sex / A Letter Of Apology For Being Too Jealous. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: He's Jealous?! What In God's Name For?! by Hauwa1: 10:15pm On May 02, 2009
don't forget to get pepper spray o. take a karate lesson too.

btw, you must have done a great job lipsrsealed that the guy don't want to let go lipsrsealed wetin you do undecided
Re: He's Jealous?! What In God's Name For?! by chinesedoll(f): 11:57pm On May 02, 2009
Jade Goody:

@poster and topic

Jealous of what If thats really your picture in your profile, your Ex must either be blind or you jazzed him to toast you because to be brutally honest with you, that picture is scary and very Ugly to be as diplomatic as possible and i wonder what in God's name he should be Jealous about?

so who are u dis tyme
una no dey tire to change id
Re: He's Jealous?! What In God's Name For?! by IyaKadijat(f): 12:51am On May 03, 2009
Thank you Hauwa-I already beat you to the punch-I am the proud legal owner of a 9-millimeter Jiminez automatic(and to think-he bought it for me)-let's hope it never comes to that, o.

I've noticed something on here though-the ones that it's obvious they have lesser education by their grammar and spelling capabilities, usually give the most hateful, most ridiculous answers. Could there be a correlation?

Jade Goody-you're not fooling anyone-perhaps instead of spending your precious time online insulting me, you should seek counseling for your multiple personality disorder-it really isn't becoming on you.
Re: He's Jealous?! What In God's Name For?! by ThiefOfHearts(f): 1:06am On May 03, 2009
You havent answered the question IyaK. Were you not aware that as a Muslim your dude has the "right" to be with other women? So in a way, he actually didnt do wrong by you.
Re: He's Jealous?! What In God's Name For?! by IyaKadijat(f): 1:24am On May 03, 2009
ThiefOfHearts:

You havent answered the question IyaK. Were you not aware that as a Muslim your dude has the "right" to be with other women? So in a way, he actually didnt do wrong by you.

I'm sorry-I didn't see the question the first time. I was very aware he was Muslim-what does that have to do with it? Christians also have the right to marry more than one woman-although it isn't culturally accepted, the Bible addresses polygamy favorably multiple times.

And even if we were going to go there and say that he "had the right to" marry more than 1-the Quaran specifically states that he must have the expressed permission of the 1st wife-which because he lied to her about being with me, was not the case. And he also must treat each of them equally-and obviously that wasn't the case either financially nor emotionally.

So this is surely not a case that can rest its laurels upon religion-unless we are talking about how I need to pray a lot to get out of this one.

But I don't even want to go back there, now. I'm just trying to move forward and I think I may go out on another date next weekend. I seem to be in high demand, now-lol!
Re: He's Jealous?! What In God's Name For?! by bluespice(f): 1:26am On May 03, 2009
iyakadijat
i have a personal question which is very irrelevant

are u a muslim?

note i said its very irrelevant
u can happily ignore it wink
Re: He's Jealous?! What In God's Name For?! by ThiefOfHearts(f): 1:35am On May 03, 2009
IyaKadijat:

I'm sorry-I didn't see the question the first time. I was very aware he was Muslim-what does that have to do with it? Christians also have the right to marry more than one woman-although it isn't culturally accepted, the Bible addresses polygamy favorably multiple times.

Your Muslim dude has twisted your mind

What Christians are allowed to marry multiple women or are you not aware that Christianity is based on The New Testament, unless you can give ONE passage from NT advocating such, I'd suggest you not make up stuff
Re: He's Jealous?! What In God's Name For?! by IyaKadijat(f): 1:36am On May 03, 2009
bluespice:

iyakadijat
i have a personal question which is very irrelevant

are u a muslim?

note i said its very irrelevant
u can happily ignore it wink

No, I'm not Muslim, and I'm not too much into organized religion-although I try to respect everyone's beliefs. I'm more spiritual than anything, but I guess the religion I identify with the most is Christianity. (hope that wasn't too confusing an answer)

He would leave his Quaran laying around the house(the one that has an English translation), and I'd read it sometimes. I was surprised to find that it read a lot like the Bible-but that's a whole different topic, lol!
Re: He's Jealous?! What In God's Name For?! by Uche2nna(m): 1:39am On May 03, 2009
IyaKadijat:

No, I'm not Muslim, and I'm not too much into organized religion-although I try to respect everyone's beliefs. I'm more spiritual than anything, but I guess the religion I identify with the most is Christianity. (hope that wasn't too confusing an answer)

Well, I doubt that, or maybe U just have to turn ur bible the right way cos it seems U have been reading it upside down.

Polygamy is frowned upon for many reasons.
Re: He's Jealous?! What In God's Name For?! by bluespice(f): 1:40am On May 03, 2009
emmm its not confusing
u however seem a tad bit confused
and i say that with the most respect
apologies if i struck a nerve

nywais as u said religion is a whole different topic

i think ur being confused a bit about chriatianity no where is it stated that God ordaines polygamy

anyway back to the topic,
religion or no religion,
the laws of the United States i understand do not condone polygamy either
i might be wrong on ths acct tho. . .
Re: He's Jealous?! What In God's Name For?! by IyaKadijat(f): 1:41am On May 03, 2009
ThiefOfHearts:

Your Muslim dude has twisted your mind

What Christians are allowed to marry multiple women or are you not aware that Christianity is based on The New Testament, unless you can give ONE passage from NT advocating such, I'd suggest you not make up stuff
[/
quote]

Jesus said: "Do not think that I have come to abolish the Law (the Old Testament) or the Prophets; I have not come to abolish them but to fulfill them.  I tell you the truth, until heaven and earth disappear, not the smallest letter, not the least stroke or a pen, will by any means disappear from the Law (the Old Testament) until everything is accomplished.  (Matthew 5:17-18)"

Again, I said it's not culturally accepted. No one twisted my mind-he identifies as a Muslim, but I think I know the Quaran better than he does-so there were no arguments regarding his marital status or whatever. He only recently started citing that stuff about being allowed to marry more than 1 person when he brought her here. It was never discussed in the past.

Again-trying to move on from that, amen. [quote][/quote]
Re: He's Jealous?! What In God's Name For?! by ThiefOfHearts(f): 1:42am On May 03, 2009
Lol yet Olabowole has 4 wives all over the States  grin
Re: He's Jealous?! What In God's Name For?! by ThiefOfHearts(f): 1:43am On May 03, 2009
Polygamy wasnt a "law" in the Old Testament, IyaK. It was done by some people at that time. In no way is it a law like the Ten Commandments
Re: He's Jealous?! What In God's Name For?! by bluespice(f): 1:44am On May 03, 2009
TOH she's not comfy with the subject jare grin
lets respect her wishes n concentrate on the more important issue

the daughter  wink
Re: He's Jealous?! What In God's Name For?! by IyaKadijat(f): 1:50am On May 03, 2009
ThiefOfHearts:

Polygamy wasnt a "law" in the Old Testament, IyaK. It was done by some people at that time. In no way is it a law like the Ten Commandments

LOL-I'm sorry-I didn't mean to say it was a law-I was just trying to say that it wasn't frowned upon the way most Christians today think. Adultery was considered when you had sex or lusted outside of your marriage-now if you were married to 3 women and had sex outside of those 3 women, that was adultery.

Again-this is a whole 'nother thread we need to start, lol.
Re: He's Jealous?! What In God's Name For?! by IyaKadijat(f): 1:52am On May 03, 2009
bluespice:

TOH she's not comfy with the subject jare grin
lets respect her wishes n concentrate on the more important issue

the daughter wink

LOL-a woman after my own heart. Anyway, I do have my daughter here for the weekend and I need to go pay her some mind, so I will pick this up again later or tomorrow. odabo or whatever, lol.
Re: He's Jealous?! What In God's Name For?! by ThiefOfHearts(f): 1:55am On May 03, 2009
you should learn some Yoruba for your daughter's sake

Oya Naija spice, give the woman some lessons
Re: He's Jealous?! What In God's Name For?! by bluespice(f): 2:01am On May 03, 2009
TOH we go fite oh

i say i be french woman wetin? angry

tongue

lol odabo means bye or till we see again wink
when u wanna say good nite, its odaro literaly until morning wink
Re: He's Jealous?! What In God's Name For?! by ThiefOfHearts(f): 2:03am On May 03, 2009
Ive alredy sent your reponse to the French authorities to deport you grin
Re: He's Jealous?! What In God's Name For?! by spoilt(f): 2:11am On May 03, 2009
Good to know you have started dating. Nothing like another drink to cure a hangover! wink

I guess i'll just take over the questioning from where your ex left off. Is the new dude nigerian?
Re: He's Jealous?! What In God's Name For?! by ThiefOfHearts(f): 2:18am On May 03, 2009
Probably his brother tongue
Re: He's Jealous?! What In God's Name For?! by bluespice(f): 2:19am On May 03, 2009
sarkozy is my god fada
carla is my bff
no body fit deport me cool
Re: He's Jealous?! What In God's Name For?! by IyaKadijat(f): 5:27am On May 03, 2009
@spoilt-no, he's not Nigerian. He's Guyanese born-although he was pretty much raised here in the U.S. Yea, yea, I know-still dealing with those foreign men-but at least this one is a citizen already, lol. Besides-I told yall he was my high school sweetheart. A total coincidence that he happened to move here from NY too and we just happened to run into each other. The Lord has a good sense of humor, huh?

Thiefofhearts-ha, ha-very funny. That would be wrong on so many levels. 1)all his family(except the wife and kids of course) still lives in NG. 2) his brothers are younger than my little brother 3) what kind of ho do you take me for, anyway? ewww!
Re: He's Jealous?! What In God's Name For?! by amebono13: 6:23am On May 03, 2009
IyaKadijat:

Now I think I understand why you're such a prick sometimes! You're a child! Because I think only children wouldn't understand that adults don't have curfews. I am a grown woman, and if it is my desire to stay up 48 hours, I will do so. If I got up to take a p!ss at 4am, what business is it of yours? I know my life is really exciting-but to know every minute detail? Wow.

Grow up, amebo.

did you really type this? first off who is a child btw us both?me or you whos been used and dumped by a man ,you dat have got no brains to cover ur head even at age 29?you who called a one month break up an anniversary? you that lived with a man for 8 years and got nothing out of the relationship, you dat lived with a man for 8 years and couldnt get him to marry you,even after he ate u dry,i mean messed ur body up?you who used your money to train a man dat up till today gives u 20 dollars as pocket money?you? i mean you who is so cheap  calling me a kid?u r a joke

i wonder who is a kid here,me or you who held a night vigil in your sitting room till 4am to see if baby daddy will show up? you who opens senseless and stupid threads for a man u claim u r so over with?

if at 29 you are stil this dumb, daft and stupid,then when will you grow up?
Re: He's Jealous?! What In God's Name For?! by Diva1(f): 6:31am On May 03, 2009
@ post

I read ur other story and it was really touching, God would heal you but at this topic, i really didn't think it was necessary opening this topic. Whether he's jealous or not.
Re: He's Jealous?! What In God's Name For?! by dyabman(m): 6:32am On May 03, 2009
ur right
Re: He's Jealous?! What In God's Name For?! by amebono13: 6:33am On May 03, 2009
follypimpi:

JjOy & Amebo

You 2 r totally amazing,U said it all,The only reason she's getting all defensive is cos is the TRUTH & Ouuuuuuuuch it Hurts like a Morasucka

dont mind her,the truth is bitter,if she does not want to listen to READ it,let her STFU
Re: He's Jealous?! What In God's Name For?! by C2H5OH(f): 6:45am On May 03, 2009
Sweetie stop concerning yourself with what he does or how he feels. I know it's hard and 8 years ain't no joke. I know this is a very trying time for you. It is difficult to just suddenly eliminate the past 8 years of your life, but that is the reality you must contend with. You have been living a sort of "lie". The truth has revealed itself and you should be thankful for that. Take it day by day, have someone to talk to. Please move on. Forget him. He is bad news. You really do deserve so much better.

Not all Nigerian men are like this.

And please do not rush into anything else right now. Whatever you do as far as you suddenly dating some dude or whatever is concerned, will be in attempts to get back at him. It will be a futile waste of your effort. Let him go. Karma will catch up to him eventually. First get your life together before looking at going after any other man.
Re: He's Jealous?! What In God's Name For?! by acidrop(f): 7:41am On May 03, 2009
Jade Goody:

@poster and topic

Jealous of what If thats really your picture in your profile, your Ex must either be blind or you jazzed him to toast you because to be brutally honest with you, that picture is scary and very Ugly to be as diplomatic as possible and i wonder what in God's name he should be Jealous about?
LOL seriously there must be one of this in each thread
Re: He's Jealous?! What In God's Name For?! by chinesedoll(f): 8:10am On May 03, 2009
acidrop:

LOL seriously there must be one of this in each thread

I WONDER O!!
Re: He's Jealous?! What In God's Name For?! by IyaKadijat(f): 1:32pm On May 03, 2009
C2H5OH:

Sweetie stop concerning yourself with what he does or how he feels. I know it's hard and 8 years ain't no joke. I know this is a very trying time for you. It is difficult to just suddenly eliminate the past 8 years of your life, but that is the reality you must contend with. You have been living a sort of "lie". The truth has revealed itself and you should be thankful for that. Take it day by day, have someone to talk to. Please move on. Forget him. He is bad news. You really do deserve so much better.

Not all Nigerian men are like this.

And please do not rush into anything else right now. Whatever you do as far as you suddenly dating some dude or whatever is concerned, will be in attempts to get back at him. It will be a futile waste of your effort. Let him go. Karma will catch up to him eventually. First get your life together before looking at going after any other man.

Thanks for your sound advice, C2H. I honestly don't care what he thinks or feels(although I admit, it did make me feel better that he's suffering a little, lol). I am not going to lie and say I'm completely over him-I mean who can suddenly erase 8 years of memories overnight? Every experience I've had over the majority of my adult life has been with him-but I'm ready to make new memories for myself.

His recent jealous behavior has just been shocking to say the least-I guess in a nutshell it boggles me that he has his own life, his own wife that he "loves" so much, yet he still seems to be obssessively concerned with me. All of those voicemails he left were truly laughable-and I did laugh! But him stopping by my house in the middle of the night spying on me was just plain scary.

Anyways, I am getting myself together-but working looong hours just to come home and sulk or watch Nick At Nite until my eyes can no longer stay open or spending countless nights over my very married friends houses so I won't have to be alone is becoming very tiring for me. I had fun the other night on my little date. The guy I went out with knows I'm not looking for anything right now-he just begged to take me out to break the monotony in my life and I surprised myself by having fun! And for the 1st time in 30 days-I didn't cry-and I haven't cried since.

So yes, I'm looking forward to my next date-whether it be with the new guy, someone else, or just a "girl's night out"with my friends-I will not let this asshole steal my joy away. I have my daughter here now until I have to go to work later and I can tell you I really missed my baby-I can't wait for her to come home for good in 18 days! I look forward to having my Mommy/Daughter time with her again. I am definitely looking forward to all the fun things we will do this summer on the days I'm not working.

And maybe you missed it, but I didn't go on that date to 'get back at him'. I didn't even know I was going to go on that date until the last minute-neither did my closest friends. So I for sure didn't know baby daddy would find out about it, but you know Naija men have just as big mouths as old women and apparently one of his friends saw me on the date and called him up and told him about it-whatever, man-let them talk. If they had any sense they'd be talking him into some serious prayer right now, because with the things he has done-he's going to need it.
Re: He's Jealous?! What In God's Name For?! by IyaKadijat(f): 1:43pm On May 03, 2009
@C2H5OH- Trust me, I know all Nigerian men don't act like him. I still think they are sexier than a mofo! But I'm also not 'looking' for ANYone. If the Lord wants me to be with a Nigerian man-He'll send a good one my way. Otherwise, right now I'm just going to enjoy being a good mom, and a respectable, fun-loving, God-fearing, single woman.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply)

Life At The Strip Club. Ex-stripper Spills Dirty Secrets. / This Silence From The Other End Is Killing Me! / She Need A Guy To Date her Who Is Good In Bed. I Dont Need His Money

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 70
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.