Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,879 members, 7,821,067 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 07:46 AM

Man Brings Wife From Nigeria Abroad Only To Discover She's Pregnant For Another - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Man Brings Wife From Nigeria Abroad Only To Discover She's Pregnant For Another (66022 Views)

Man Shares Throwback Photos Of Himself And Wife From 5 Years Ago / She Had 2 Abortions For Him, She's Pregnant Again & He Wants Another Abortion / How To Discover She Is A Runs Girl Without Much Stress. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Brings Wife From Nigeria Abroad Only To Discover She's Pregnant For Another by Nobody: 12:38am On Nov 02, 2015
Mcteeblack:
That's exactly how 80% of women we file for to come over do. Especially when you started dating them after u reach yankee. They are not in love with you but in love with Abroad. They'll do everything dey can do just to pretend they r in love. That's why I keep preaching dat it's better we marry any responsible girl we see in America than going back home for bitches

1 Like

Re: Man Brings Wife From Nigeria Abroad Only To Discover She's Pregnant For Another by macminista(m): 12:46am On Nov 02, 2015
daretodiffer:
The law needs to classify selfish and deceitful acts like this including giving a man another's man child as fraud, with nothing less than 20 years without paroleundecided

I blame him sha, when our men rush home to pick ‘wives' because they believe we are not traditional enough. This is what most of them getcheesy
...really ? She is an Angel compared to most ladies here in the states

4 Likes

Re: Man Brings Wife From Nigeria Abroad Only To Discover She's Pregnant For Another by October1960: 12:54am On Nov 02, 2015
Some Naija Men and Women even if married will agree to let their spouse marry someone for permanent stay. Really a dog eat dog hustle by SOME Naijas.

Depot:
was dating a lady without knowing that the hubby stays in the states. nearly committed suicide the day i found out. Never you leave your wife back home because na home guys you married for.
Re: Man Brings Wife From Nigeria Abroad Only To Discover She's Pregnant For Another by Redman44(m): 12:54am On Nov 02, 2015
Yes, bringing Nigerian women to the USA and UK after marrying them is very risky. No one can deny this fact. I know two guys in the UK that got slapped by the ladies they married in Nigeria and brought to the UK. The ladies in question quickly transformed into werewolves as soon as they landed in the UK and started claiming their rights. One of them landed a hot slap on the cheeks of a distant uncle of mine and the Marriage is something that cannot be discussed openly on Nairaland. The other lady started receiving calls from Men on EE Mobile Phone less than a week after she arrived in London.

However, many Nigerian ladies that are already abroad are not better in character than the ladies in Nigeria. In fact, they could be worse off. This is because they are exposed to many things here. You can't just trust the Naija Ladies and Women here easily. They break hearts too and will open their thighs for the highest bidder. That is why many of them here are single and searching into their late 30's and 40's. It is very hard to satisfy Nigerian women materially in the UK. Very, Very hard. I don't blame guys going home to look for ladies to marry. The women here are not better than women in Nigeria. Lets state facts as they are. Cheers.

8 Likes

Re: Man Brings Wife From Nigeria Abroad Only To Discover She's Pregnant For Another by opribo(m): 1:05am On Nov 02, 2015
Moral of the story never come home to marry a girl thinking they don't know anything . The day you do that you will be shocked because some of them even know more than the ones living abroad.

2 Likes

Re: Man Brings Wife From Nigeria Abroad Only To Discover She's Pregnant For Another by Enesi47: 1:11am On Nov 02, 2015
Really am scared of Niaja ladies,no true love again, all am seeing in naija now is money love because if you see the way house wife I mean mother of two or three were charting guy on facebook you will shock

3 Likes

Re: Man Brings Wife From Nigeria Abroad Only To Discover She's Pregnant For Another by j4sure(m): 1:14am On Nov 02, 2015
na waoh so tourching . try to forgive her ooooooooooooooooooo
ObiOmaMu:
Guys, please read this heartbreaking story of a Nigerian man who brought his wife from Nigeria to Yankee only to discover she's pregnant for another man at home. It will definitely leave you speechless and dumbfounded all at the same time. The devil lives amongst us, people!

http://www.lailasblog.com/2015/11/what-manner-of-wickedness-is-this.html
Re: Man Brings Wife From Nigeria Abroad Only To Discover She's Pregnant For Another by munchfani: 1:17am On Nov 02, 2015
Redman44:
Yes, bringing Nigerian women to the USA and UK after marrying them is very risky. No one can deny this fact. I know two guys in the UK that got slapped by the ladies they married in Nigeria and brought to the UK. The ladies in question quickly transformed into werewolves as soon as they landed in the UK and started claiming their rights. One of them landed a hot slap on the cheeks of a distant uncle of mine and the Marriage is something that cannot be discussed openly on Nairaland. The other lady started receiving calls from Men on EE Mobile Phone less than a week after she arrived in London.

However, many Nigerian ladies that are already abroad are not better in character than the ladies in Nigeria. In fact, they could be worse off. This is because they are exposed to many things here. You can't just trust the Naija Ladies and Women here easily. They break hearts too and will open their thighs for the highest bidder. That is why many of them here are single and searching into their late 30's and 40's. It is very hard to satisfy Nigerian women materially in the UK. Very, Very hard. I don't blame guys going home to look for ladies to marry. The women here are not better than women in Nigeria. Lets state facts as they are. Cheers.
beware of those naija chicks coming for masters program. avoid dem o, na fake love she no wan go back naija ni.

2 Likes

Re: Man Brings Wife From Nigeria Abroad Only To Discover She's Pregnant For Another by Sonsofbitches(m): 1:53am On Nov 02, 2015
You so right man, i have the same thing happen to a friend of my here in the us. He met a girl on fb, started dating on fb went to naija and got married to her, even after we found out about it and adviced him not to no, he lied saying he knew her way back in 9ja. After the babe entered yankee e no reach one week this babe come dey show am pepper even call police on for domestic violence when he never put his hands on her and after he come dey confess sey him no no de babe from adam so nah facebook love and he had to move out of the apartment he was paying and was still supporting the bitch financial cus she didnt have no papers yet. Finally my guy notify immigration about the girl which they denied her green card cus they knew women from 3rd world countries do this purposely to frustrate their spouse after entering yankee. The problem with Nigerian men they think its a most to go back home to marry and by doing so, you upholding your culture and tradition. Im married to a non black woman here with 2 kids and my life is better. Aint seeing no difference going back home to marry someone who played you just to come yankee

7 Likes

Re: Man Brings Wife From Nigeria Abroad Only To Discover She's Pregnant For Another by friends4ever(m): 2:05am On Nov 02, 2015
I blame men that travel all the way to Nigeria to import women all in the name of marriage, when they're decent and educated Nigerian women here in the States cool

3 Likes

Re: Man Brings Wife From Nigeria Abroad Only To Discover She's Pregnant For Another by Coraje(m): 2:05am On Nov 02, 2015
daretodiffer:
The law needs to classify selfish and deceitful acts like this including giving a man another's man child as fraud, with nothing less than 20 years without paroleundecided

I blame him sha, when our men rush home to pick ‘wives' because they believe we are not traditional enough. This is what most of them getcheesy
Happy new month
Re: Man Brings Wife From Nigeria Abroad Only To Discover She's Pregnant For Another by Askseek(f): 2:07am On Nov 02, 2015
InvertedHammer:
/
One guy was here a few weeks ago bragging about how he found a wife for the cousin in Nigeria. How a cousin that lived many years in US would get entangled in.such arrangement befuddled me.

Why would anyone in his/her right sense travel to get a spouse in Nigeria? The ones that did learned the hard way. Leave the.Nigerians in.Nigeria to live with their shenanigans. When I saw a Nigerian couple living under the same house with two locked refrigerators, it changed my whole understanding of going home to.marry a stranger.

Anyone in.my family that takes that route sure know that I am not going.
/

Good lord 2 locked refrigerators "smh"

2 Likes

Re: Man Brings Wife From Nigeria Abroad Only To Discover She's Pregnant For Another by Gelengelen: 2:12am On Nov 02, 2015
mikel obi was right afterall to date that russian lady

2 Likes

Re: Man Brings Wife From Nigeria Abroad Only To Discover She's Pregnant For Another by Spirit1(m): 2:17am On Nov 02, 2015
mbulela:

women are giving men pregnancies that are not theirs all the time.
It is more common than you imagine.

This is actually very very rampant

1 Like

Re: Man Brings Wife From Nigeria Abroad Only To Discover She's Pregnant For Another by shaibu123: 2:31am On Nov 02, 2015
The western culture is what is deceiving all this girls that find themselves abroad.But when the chicks are down,God bless all Men living abroad and yet wosh to go home and marry.

1 Like

Re: Man Brings Wife From Nigeria Abroad Only To Discover She's Pregnant For Another by AreaFada2: 3:06am On Nov 02, 2015
SmartMugu:
It happens all the time. I know someone who wanted to bring his Nigerian wife and 4-year old son to the US, only to find out that child wasn't his from the DNA the embassy requested. After spending so much to raise someone else's son for 4 years, the guy still hasn't recovered yet from the shock.

I know several guys whose kids failed DNA tests for family re-union.

I think it has become a normal thing since from research:

50% of first born kids belong to another man.

30% of all kids belong to another man.

Every dad could do worse than do DNA test.

That way, you won't spend a lifetime looking after another man's kids. grin

3 Likes

Re: Man Brings Wife From Nigeria Abroad Only To Discover She's Pregnant For Another by AreaFada2: 3:16am On Nov 02, 2015
daretodiffer:
T[b]he law needs to classify selfish and deceitful acts like this including giving a man another's man child as fraud, with nothing less than 20 years without parole[/b]undecided

Hehehehe. Not in the West. grin

Not in this 21st century that law/women want to punish men for all the perceived injustices against women since Adam & Eve.

They will sooner pass more laws to enslave & emasculate men the more.

We men are now on our own.

If one day we decide not to marry at all, women will lobby/compel government to force all straight men over 35 to marry.

Proven Gayism may then be only way out. grin cheesy

It may seem improbable but don't be surprised.

3 Likes

Re: Man Brings Wife From Nigeria Abroad Only To Discover She's Pregnant For Another by Billygee2u: 3:29am On Nov 02, 2015
otabuko:
He can send her back to wherever she came from.... If na me i go make sure say she no go reside here.
Re: Man Brings Wife From Nigeria Abroad Only To Discover She's Pregnant For Another by Billygee2u: 3:29am On Nov 02, 2015
Chanchit:
No time to cry over spilled milk, even if I want to take it easy before her behavior would make me call the police on her first, when I'm through with her, she would be back with her lover in Nigeria with the little bastarhd.
Re: Man Brings Wife From Nigeria Abroad Only To Discover She's Pregnant For Another by Originalsly: 3:37am On Nov 02, 2015
The man should be talking to immigration..... get her papers revoked and her deported.
Re: Man Brings Wife From Nigeria Abroad Only To Discover She's Pregnant For Another by logica(m): 3:56am On Nov 02, 2015
EgunMogaji:

I'll still 110% go home to marry than waste my time with anyone here in the US.
...abi? See all the women abroad using this as leverage to campaign as if we don't know they are no better than women back in Naija.

4 Likes

Re: Man Brings Wife From Nigeria Abroad Only To Discover She's Pregnant For Another by harry509: 4:06am On Nov 02, 2015
ObiOmaMu:
Guys, please read this heartbreaking story of a Nigerian man who brought his wife from Nigeria to Yankee only to discover she's pregnant for another man at home. It will definitely leave you speechless and dumbfounded all at the same time. The devil lives amongst us, people!

http://www.lailasblog.com/2015/11/what-manner-of-wickedness-is-this.html
Evil dat most nigeria women do, dat live's wit dem. I wonda y dis man nu tro her bck frm d gutter he pick her 4rm
Re: Man Brings Wife From Nigeria Abroad Only To Discover She's Pregnant For Another by Phinagold(f): 4:07am On Nov 02, 2015
Na leg that woman go use come back Naija straight up
Re: Man Brings Wife From Nigeria Abroad Only To Discover She's Pregnant For Another by adconline(m): 4:10am On Nov 02, 2015
Some men are predisposed to bad women. I know of guy who's always going out of his way to find a bad woman and believes that she can turn to a good wife. He's always gotten burned by these women!!

1 Like

Re: Man Brings Wife From Nigeria Abroad Only To Discover She's Pregnant For Another by Nobody: 4:14am On Nov 02, 2015
AreaFada2:

Hehehehe. Not in the West. grin

Not in this 21st century that law/women want to punish men for all the perceived injustices against women since Adam & Eve.

They will sooner pass more laws to enslave & emasculate men the more.

We men are now on our own.

If one day we decide not to marry at all, women will lobby/compel government to force all straight men over 35 to marry.

Proven Gayism may then be only way out. grin cheesy

It may seem improbable but don't be surprised.

I wouldn't pressure my Son to get married if he chose not to.

From my vantage point there's absolutely no benefit to getting married anymore except just for showmanship.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Man Brings Wife From Nigeria Abroad Only To Discover She's Pregnant For Another by Nobody: 4:18am On Nov 02, 2015
friends4ever:
I blame men that travel all the way to Nigeria to important women all in the name of marriage when They're decent and educated Nigerian women here in the States cool

Yeah there are, but most of them are almost already Men themselves grin

1 Like

Re: Man Brings Wife From Nigeria Abroad Only To Discover She's Pregnant For Another by Nobody: 4:20am On Nov 02, 2015
Redman44:

Hmmm...you just described Nigerian Women in the US too. Imagine that grin
Re: Man Brings Wife From Nigeria Abroad Only To Discover She's Pregnant For Another by Nobody: 4:20am On Nov 02, 2015
QueenHeart:
As simple as ABC just take her n her load to d airport,come bck home take a chill pill. News don end all ds plenty talk talk is tiring mbok!!!

Doesn't work that way dear!
Re: Man Brings Wife From Nigeria Abroad Only To Discover She's Pregnant For Another by Nobody: 4:23am On Nov 02, 2015
Aude:

So in this day and age people still go back home to look for spouses? Why couldn't he find a wife amongst the multitude of Nigerian ladies in North America. I feel sorry for the man but he's the architect of his misery. How much courting did he do? How often did he see the lady in question? I always suspect guys who leave abroad to go and find wives in Africa. To me they come across as being controlling. That's why they go for ladies whom they believe are not exposed to western culture and may be meek and timid. So all this while he was in the US he didn't date any Nigerian lady? Well he has learnt his lesson.

Not all guys
Re: Man Brings Wife From Nigeria Abroad Only To Discover She's Pregnant For Another by Emilokoiyawon: 4:41am On Nov 02, 2015
jamace:
But for how far can you run when you must chose one to be your helpmate? cheesy

Why must? Na by force? Abegi comot for here. Nothing wrong with been a bachelor joor.

2 Likes

Re: Man Brings Wife From Nigeria Abroad Only To Discover She's Pregnant For Another by cocoama(f): 4:42am On Nov 02, 2015
Moana:
Some people are ruthless. Its unfortunate this guy had to go through this. Karma will surely deal with that woman. He should annul the marriage since it was never something genuine.

How are we sure Karma is not dealing with him? I know a guy who dated a lady for 8 years only to go back home for holiday, got married and brought his wife back with him only to find out later that she was not who she claimed to be.

Some men do not want 'Westernized women', they want women they can control so they go back home to marry. Marriage is a big deal. You need to know the person very well and with long distance you only get to see the side he/she shows you

This woman was really wicked but I don't believe in long distance marriage especially. People already cheat during long distance relationship. Can this man also say he has never cheated during his 4 years apart?

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply)

8 Evidences That Show A Lady Will Become A Stingy Wife / 24-Year-Old Groom Marries His 20-Year-Old Pregnant Bride (Photos) / 7 Silly Characters In Guys That Can Turn A Lady Off

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.