Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,900 members, 7,834,990 topics. Date: Monday, 20 May 2024 at 11:59 PM

Guys, How Do You Feel When Your Lady Has A Male Bestie? - Romance (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Guys, How Do You Feel When Your Lady Has A Male Bestie? (47301 Views)

Convo Between A Female And Her Male Bestie Who Wants HIT And Run / How Do I Deal With My Girlfriend's Male Bestie? / Male Bestie Needed (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Guys, How Do You Feel When Your Lady Has A Male Bestie? by Nobody: 4:38am On Nov 27, 2015
A girl i once met was so into her male friend and always pouring it to my face, my best ever. yet she complains of being single and want a good man to settle down with grin grin grin grin grin grin omo i ran for my dear life grin grin grin grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Guys, How Do You Feel When Your Lady Has A Male Bestie? by Nobody: 4:39am On Nov 27, 2015
October1960:

Correct. The guy is waiting for his chance, waiting for a vulnerable moment to strike. Men are like Lions stalking prey grin

I actually tested this before.

I was discussing with a coworker who of course defended that her male friend was just a friend. So I challenged to touch his private area next time they are hugging. Ol Boy he almost raped her o shocked
Re: Guys, How Do You Feel When Your Lady Has A Male Bestie? by tiredface: 4:41am On Nov 27, 2015
SOME GIRLS BRAIN IS IN THEIR PUSSSY.
Re: Guys, How Do You Feel When Your Lady Has A Male Bestie? by Herbeolar(m): 4:43am On Nov 27, 2015
Man accused of withdrawing N45M accidentally paid into his account tells his own side of the story

http://burujnews.com/2015/11/27/man-accused-of-withdrawing-n45m-accidentally-paid-into-his-account-tells-his-own-side-of-the-story/
Re: Guys, How Do You Feel When Your Lady Has A Male Bestie? by Nobody: 4:59am On Nov 27, 2015
My bestie is a male right from jamb lessons day. We are awaiting corpers now. They also said many things about us. My ex could not Blive we are just frnds too. I know his gf nd advise him wen it's comes 2 girls matter and vice versa. We are just frnds and nothing else. I don't really like girls drama.
Re: Guys, How Do You Feel When Your Lady Has A Male Bestie? by miqos02(m): 5:02am On Nov 27, 2015
big question
Re: Guys, How Do You Feel When Your Lady Has A Male Bestie? by agarawu23(m): 5:32am On Nov 27, 2015
Ere kini aja b'ekun se?
Re: Guys, How Do You Feel When Your Lady Has A Male Bestie? by Demostical01(m): 5:38am On Nov 27, 2015
Ere ki laja nba ekun se?
Re: Guys, How Do You Feel When Your Lady Has A Male Bestie? by Gideon7(m): 5:40am On Nov 27, 2015
WE ALL KNOW A GIRL BEST FRIEND IS HER MOST DEAREST LOVER..
Re: Guys, How Do You Feel When Your Lady Has A Male Bestie? by Nobody: 5:51am On Nov 27, 2015
No girlfriend of mine will have a male bestie.Why?
I once had a female bestie.I chop that one.

Now I have a new female bestie... cool

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Guys, How Do You Feel When Your Lady Has A Male Bestie? by Nobody: 5:55am On Nov 27, 2015
My bestie is a guy,he stays n abj while I in phc,we talk evryday share problems,atleast there are still pple dat hv sense.sex is nt evrything abeg.
Re: Guys, How Do You Feel When Your Lady Has A Male Bestie? by JoeCutie(m): 6:02am On Nov 27, 2015
It's just a matter of time before they start phucking.
If I'm your boyfriend, I'm your bestie. If I can't be your best friend, then we shouldn't be in a relationship in the first place.

"Bestie" is a lot deeper than the 'best friend' we know.

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Guys, How Do You Feel When Your Lady Has A Male Bestie? by Nobody: 6:03am On Nov 27, 2015
I don't tolerate that nonsense.

2 Likes

Re: Guys, How Do You Feel When Your Lady Has A Male Bestie? by osomegbe(m): 6:04am On Nov 27, 2015
Same as when your fiance best friend is a babe. I mean real babe.
As a male, I can't tolerate it. It should be after you.
Re: Guys, How Do You Feel When Your Lady Has A Male Bestie? by Okies27(m): 6:07am On Nov 27, 2015
Bbsharon:
We all know how bestie ish can be, as in the closseness might send wrong message to people around especially when is a guy and a lady.

My bestie is male and in our 100level days many thought we were actually dating because you always see us together. To me as long as you both set your priorities right then you are good to go but I find out some guys are not cool with it.

So guys do you feel comfortable when your girlfriend or fiancee has a guy as her bestie? If not tell us why.

Ladies you can also share your experience...
. Lots of things pple don't understand. A male shouldn't be a female bestie no matter what. Drama doesn't just come, you either associate with it,invite it or create it. You will end up kissing the guy one day or having sex with him.

1 Like

Re: Guys, How Do You Feel When Your Lady Has A Male Bestie? by kechywillz(m): 6:08am On Nov 27, 2015
How can a goat be kept in the same place with a tuber of yam?

1 Like

Re: Guys, How Do You Feel When Your Lady Has A Male Bestie? by Nobody: 6:12am On Nov 27, 2015
coha:
My bestie is a guy,he stays n abj while I in phc,we talk evryday share problems,atleast there are still pple dat hv sense.sex is nt evrything abeg.

Do you know the meaning of irony? grin

And you have this as your DP cheesy

4 Likes

Re: Guys, How Do You Feel When Your Lady Has A Male Bestie? by Niyinficient(m): 6:12am On Nov 27, 2015
NegeduGrace:
My bestie is a male..he ended up asking me out but I refused cos I don't love him to that length but I confided in him a lot when the going was good but now the guy just the avoid me..abeg make una advice me on what to do because this guy is dating n am not.

Blive me, had it been he ain't dating, I wud advice u to keenly monitor him and see if he's taking on d advantage of u being close to him or he's actually in love wit u. Now dat he is avoiding u, biko avoid am too, before e be like u dey force ursef on am, u be fine, correct and set babe wey any man will definitely look twice. So chillax, men will come, just b wise.
Re: Guys, How Do You Feel When Your Lady Has A Male Bestie? by Nobody: 6:14am On Nov 27, 2015
Show me a female that has a male bestie and she'll most likely be a hottie.

How come ugly females don't have male bestie? grin

2 Likes

Re: Guys, How Do You Feel When Your Lady Has A Male Bestie? by success10(m): 6:17am On Nov 27, 2015
NegeduGrace:
what is this one saying?I said I don't love him to date him cos I never wanted that in the first place..the guy in question is dating another lady but he is avoiding me for turning him down..I just don't want to loose him as a friend biko am not crying,if I want him it not a problem @all
sorry ooo..
do u want d guy to start having problem with his new gf? ..
u already friendzone him and now u need his attention like never before..
woman, woman and woman... I salute.
Re: Guys, How Do You Feel When Your Lady Has A Male Bestie? by josite: 6:17am On Nov 27, 2015
I know they will eventually Bleep.big deal?
Re: Guys, How Do You Feel When Your Lady Has A Male Bestie? by COUNTERFORCE(m): 6:19am On Nov 27, 2015
Uncomfortable...
Re: Guys, How Do You Feel When Your Lady Has A Male Bestie? by Hiqhscore(m): 6:28am On Nov 27, 2015
MzPecs:
I had a male bestie back then in school, each time his gf comes in, she'll keep frowning @ me like i've got anything to do with her bf.

Buh we later became good friends when she knew I and her bf actually had nothing to do with each other!

Story 4 d dogs
Re: Guys, How Do You Feel When Your Lady Has A Male Bestie? by Uncletony(m): 6:28am On Nov 27, 2015
Yorubas brought cultism
Hausas, terrorism.
We dnt like cultism & terrorism!. We love business & hardwork. We are biafrans!. God bless biafra
Re: Guys, How Do You Feel When Your Lady Has A Male Bestie? by justpeehay(m): 6:28am On Nov 27, 2015
thats pure cowshit,intolerable. what could fa
Re: Guys, How Do You Feel When Your Lady Has A Male Bestie? by Nobody: 6:29am On Nov 27, 2015
If her best friend is another male, it means you're just her f buddy. Enjoy yaself
Re: Guys, How Do You Feel When Your Lady Has A Male Bestie? by bettyoge: 6:31am On Nov 27, 2015
HMmm, had a male bestie while in skool,people felt we dating even his girl cldnt even bear d sight of me ,rember having a serious issh wit my guy cos he saw my post to him on FB n he felt bad n he said we dating n I said no we bff, finally they came to realise we best frnd frnd n nothing more .
Re: Guys, How Do You Feel When Your Lady Has A Male Bestie? by LockDown69(m): 6:31am On Nov 27, 2015
Favolly:
Bestie kor!

That thing na scam jare
You got it right! grin

1 Like

Re: Guys, How Do You Feel When Your Lady Has A Male Bestie? by Nobody: 6:34am On Nov 27, 2015
EgunMogaji:

Do you know the meaning of irony? grin

And you have this as your DP cheesy
so? Must u read meaning to evrything u c.its jst a normal DP to me oh! Dunno abt u tongue grin
Re: Guys, How Do You Feel When Your Lady Has A Male Bestie? by Nobody: 6:35am On Nov 27, 2015
coha:
so? Must u read meaning to evrything u c.its jst a normal DP to me oh! Dunno abt u tongue grin

E be as e get wink
Re: Guys, How Do You Feel When Your Lady Has A Male Bestie? by naijaGhandi: 6:35am On Nov 27, 2015
NegeduGrace:
My bestie is a male..he ended up asking me out but I refused cos I don't love him to that length but I confided in him a lot when the going was good but now the guy just the avoid me..abeg make una advice me on what to do because this guy is dating n am not.
I think a part of your heart has feelings for the guy. You've done what you feel best by turning him down, you should not be concerned that he's dating someone else...or are you jealous. grin

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

Desperation Of Some Single Ladies( Hilarious Picture) / How To Control Your Urges As A Man / Nkechi The House Girl

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.