Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,939 members, 7,835,126 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 05:20 AM

Guys, How Do You Feel When Your Lady Has A Male Bestie? - Romance (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Guys, How Do You Feel When Your Lady Has A Male Bestie? (47308 Views)

Convo Between A Female And Her Male Bestie Who Wants HIT And Run / How Do I Deal With My Girlfriend's Male Bestie? / Male Bestie Needed (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Guys, How Do You Feel When Your Lady Has A Male Bestie? by LockDown69(m): 6:36am On Nov 27, 2015
Bbsharon:
We all know how bestie ish can be, as in the closseness might send wrong message to people around especially when is a guy and a lady.

My bestie is male and in our 100level days many thought we were actually dating because you always see us together. To me as long as you both set your priorities right then you are good to go but I find out some guys are not cool with it.

So guys do you feel comfortable when your girlfriend or fiancee has a guy as her bestie? If not tell us why.

Ladies you can also share your experience...

Will be waiting on your next post, the one that you will be saying; "having a male bestie is a scam and men should'nt be trusted". grin

1 Like

Re: Guys, How Do You Feel When Your Lady Has A Male Bestie? by Nobody: 6:36am On Nov 27, 2015
Beautifulemi:
My best friend is a guy and we have been friends for a very long time now. I call him my bff and my guy is aware of him. There's simply nothing in it, it all depends on the type of girl one is dating. if you are dating a flirt, then it is kinda difficult to trust her.
NegeduGrace:
what is this one saying?I said I don't love him to date him cos I never wanted that in the first place..the guy in question is dating another lady but he is avoiding me for turning him down..I just don't want to loose him as a friend biko am not crying,if I want him it not a problem @all

You're a liar, leech and a parasite. Leave the poor guy alone. Why can't your so-called boyfriend be your "bestie"
There's no friendship that can truly exist between a male and female, only passion, enmity, love, worship.... Sexual etc

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Guys, How Do You Feel When Your Lady Has A Male Bestie? by Nobody: 6:38am On Nov 27, 2015
bulldoza:

You're a liar, leach and a parasite. Leave the poor guy alone. Why can't your so-called boyfriend be your "bestie"
There no friendship that can truly exist between a male and female, only passion, enmity, love, worship.... Sexual etc

Respek grin
Re: Guys, How Do You Feel When Your Lady Has A Male Bestie? by bunmifunsho: 6:43am On Nov 27, 2015
I won't accept dat,dey wl l8a Bleep demselves.
Re: Guys, How Do You Feel When Your Lady Has A Male Bestie? by abdoolorunwa(m): 6:44am On Nov 27, 2015
AFTER READING ''THE PREGNANT VIRGIN'' I UNDERSTOOD I COULDN'T TRUST MYSELF TO BE JUST FRIENDS WITH HER WITHOUT THE DEVIL BEING THE THIRD PARTY. I DON'T TRUST SUCH UNION BECAUSE HE MAY HAVE A CRUSH ON THE GIRL AND KEEP IT TO HIMSELF WAITING FOR THE RIGHT MOMENT TO POUNCE. YOU'LL FIND MOST OF THEM ARE NOT IN TERMS WITH HER GUY. SOME ARE TRUE FRIENDS BUT U HARDLY KNOW. SO STOP DECEIVING YOURSELF. MAKE UR BEST FRIEND UR BOYFFRIEND AND IT IS THE SAME THING. FOR IF U ARE FRIENDS, U'LL PLAY TOGETHER, LAUGH TOGETHER, HUG, handle EACH OTHER SENDING ELECTRIC SHOCKS THROUGH THIS CHEMISTRY MEETING PHYSICS AND U LIKE IT. THEN U R CERTAIN THAT IS UR MISSING RIB.
Re: Guys, How Do You Feel When Your Lady Has A Male Bestie? by SeverusSnape(m): 6:44am On Nov 27, 2015
hedonistic:
Absolute rubbish.

"Between men and women there is no friendship possible. There is passion, enmity, worship, love but no friendship."
- Oscar Wilde

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Guys, How Do You Feel When Your Lady Has A Male Bestie? by irumanle(m): 6:44am On Nov 27, 2015
Besty na scam @op. Dere ws dis guy my gf ws keeping as ha besty wu happens to be a friend of my friend, dia secret got leaked tru d majalisa (committee of friends)
Re: Guys, How Do You Feel When Your Lady Has A Male Bestie? by deeonenah: 6:44am On Nov 27, 2015
There's fire on d mountain
Re: Guys, How Do You Feel When Your Lady Has A Male Bestie? by Nobody: 6:45am On Nov 27, 2015
EgunMogaji:

E be as e get wink
na u sabi
Re: Guys, How Do You Feel When Your Lady Has A Male Bestie? by Emeskhalifa(m): 6:47am On Nov 27, 2015
Mba ooo!!!
Boo will have to terminate watever it is she has wth tht so called male bestie ooo
Re: Guys, How Do You Feel When Your Lady Has A Male Bestie? by Nobody: 6:47am On Nov 27, 2015
moneybag100:
Only if she deny me punany then I may worry. grin

Lwkmd o
Re: Guys, How Do You Feel When Your Lady Has A Male Bestie? by irumanle(m): 6:48am On Nov 27, 2015
LockDown69:

Will be waiting on your next post, the one that you will be saying; "having a male bestie is a scam and men should'nt be trusted". grin
Boss mi, ur usaname says u r related to lasisi69 d endtime chairman
Re: Guys, How Do You Feel When Your Lady Has A Male Bestie? by Nobody: 6:49am On Nov 27, 2015
Bbsharon:
We all know how bestie ish can be, as in the closseness might send wrong message to people around especially when is a guy and a lady.

My bestie is male and in our 100level days many thought we were actually dating because you always see us together. To me as long as you both set your priorities right then you are good to go but I find out some guys are not cool with it.

So guys do you feel comfortable when your girlfriend or fiancee has a guy as her bestie? If not tell us why.

the girl dey mad how her best friend go be guy.Bleep her
Re: Guys, How Do You Feel When Your Lady Has A Male Bestie? by Nobody: 6:51am On Nov 27, 2015
NegeduGrace:
My bestie is a male..he ended up asking me out but I refused cos I don't love him to that length but I confided in him a lot when the going was good but now the guy just the avoid me..abeg make una advice me on what to do because this guy is dating n am not.
Now you're wailing abi?

Leave him alone!
He is avoiding you like a dead pig coz he doesn't want your filth to contaminate his new relationship.

He has moved on, you should do the same.

1 Like

Re: Guys, How Do You Feel When Your Lady Has A Male Bestie? by Nobody: 6:51am On Nov 27, 2015
MzPecs:
I had a male bestie back then in school, each time his gf comes in, she'll keep frowning @ me like i've got anything to do with her bf.

Buh we later became good friends when she knew I and her bf actually had nothing to do with each other!
nonsense a nd not possible
Re: Guys, How Do You Feel When Your Lady Has A Male Bestie? by ojuolu(m): 6:56am On Nov 27, 2015
Erukumakanaki:
Her only male bestie should be Jesus if not, iswear that guy go kpansh her last last undecided
I have been the best friend to somebody of opposite sex for 8 years now and we have not shared a kiss. In between I got married and I still remain her best friend till date. She about getting married now and we are planning it seriously. My spouse accepted our friendship because she met us like that and her guy too. So that conclusion of yours... it is not correct

1 Like

Re: Guys, How Do You Feel When Your Lady Has A Male Bestie? by fyneboi79(m): 6:57am On Nov 27, 2015
I also had a female bestie back then in school.People tot we were dating but we were not. My gf and her fiance were always on edge. After a while me sef reason am say e nor bad if I collect. Last last I pansh am o. She sweet die grin
Re: Guys, How Do You Feel When Your Lady Has A Male Bestie? by seunakin231(m): 6:59am On Nov 27, 2015
There is no way u rare a chicken, one day you wuld surely kill am for chop.....
Re: Guys, How Do You Feel When Your Lady Has A Male Bestie? by Broda09: 7:00am On Nov 27, 2015
A man having a woman as a best friend is like having a chicken as a pet.....you will eat it someday
Re: Guys, How Do You Feel When Your Lady Has A Male Bestie? by odi2468(m): 7:01am On Nov 27, 2015
Hmmmmmmmmm

Re: Guys, How Do You Feel When Your Lady Has A Male Bestie? by Jics(m): 7:02am On Nov 27, 2015
This is a great deal for youths....just click... http://theyouthjob.com/?ref=48104
Re: Guys, How Do You Feel When Your Lady Has A Male Bestie? by MzPecs(f): 7:02am On Nov 27, 2015
Hiqhscore:

Story 4 d dogs
Okay lipsrsealed
Re: Guys, How Do You Feel When Your Lady Has A Male Bestie? by MzPecs(f): 7:03am On Nov 27, 2015
vingeophysicist:
nonsense a nd not possible
Okay lipsrsealed

1 Like

Re: Guys, How Do You Feel When Your Lady Has A Male Bestie? by Prince29(m): 7:03am On Nov 27, 2015
Male nd female cannt b best frds take or leave it,
Re: Guys, How Do You Feel When Your Lady Has A Male Bestie? by Desxter: 7:03am On Nov 27, 2015
BESTIE ma ass_ sister @Op_ shit z a scam abeg
Re: Guys, How Do You Feel When Your Lady Has A Male Bestie? by LockDown69(m): 7:04am On Nov 27, 2015
irumanle:
Boss mi, ur usaname says u r related to lasisi69 d endtime chairman
grin
Re: Guys, How Do You Feel When Your Lady Has A Male Bestie? by creepsyme(f): 7:05am On Nov 27, 2015
its like breeding an animal u will later eat in the future!

1 Like

Re: Guys, How Do You Feel When Your Lady Has A Male Bestie? by Ay04z(m): 7:07am On Nov 27, 2015
U no c ur mate to make as ur best friend,na one green snake u wan make as ur best friend wey go dey nack ur akpako behind my back..but if she insist ,me too go find onE fine babes to make as my best friend..if she vex thunder fire am
Re: Guys, How Do You Feel When Your Lady Has A Male Bestie? by Nobody: 7:07am On Nov 27, 2015
Bbsharon:

If the friendship last long enough feelings will start to develop and something will definitely happen , I have seen it happen lots of times so I don't think it's proper.
Re: Guys, How Do You Feel When Your Lady Has A Male Bestie? by Lordkratus(m): 7:09am On Nov 27, 2015
All these guys using bestie as an excuse to get close to the punany God go judge una o.have had that experience b4,i no want again
Re: Guys, How Do You Feel When Your Lady Has A Male Bestie? by Nobody: 7:11am On Nov 27, 2015
MzPecs:

Okay lipsrsealed
assuming am your boyfriend wetin I go do you hexgo be you like film okponu having a guy as your bestie when your boyfriend is there.make I no catch you if not I go break your leg.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

Nkechi The House Girl / Why Do Most Ladies Lie About How They Were Disvirgined To Their Boyfriends? / 10 Statements Ladies Often Make To Appear Decent Before Guys

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.