Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,719 members, 7,820,504 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 04:04 PM

10 Categories Of Guys Ladies Desperately Chase For Marriage - Romance (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 10 Categories Of Guys Ladies Desperately Chase For Marriage (67401 Views)

10 Categories Of Guys That Don't Deserve Virgins As Wives / How To Spot Ladies Desperately Looking For Boyfriends--thatyorubadude / Guys,10 Categories Of Ladies You Should Not Deflower If You Won't Marry Them (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 10 Categories Of Guys Ladies Desperately Chase For Marriage by tosyne2much(m): 9:12am On Dec 16, 2015
SirDorianGray:

You forgot Pastors
Baba, Pastors ke ? cheesy
Re: 10 Categories Of Guys Ladies Desperately Chase For Marriage by Nickymezor(f): 10:58am On Dec 16, 2015
Na bad tin bfr... free us abeg.
Re: 10 Categories Of Guys Ladies Desperately Chase For Marriage by firstking01(m): 11:29am On Dec 16, 2015
Teempakguy:
10. Polymaths.

The look that girls give you when they realize how talented you are is . . . sweet. grin
If you have highly conflicting talents . . . like, say, you know maths and you are also a poet, or if you can speak more than one language, or You inexplicably know "A LOT" will make most girls develop feelings for you. especially if you have a nice sense of humor to go with that.
this is how i know that REAL girls aren't attracted to money, but potential. wink

11. HOT guys.

This is undisputable. if you are handsome and/or sexy, girls will chase you. there is just something irresistible about pink lips, long legs, six packs, and chiseled jaws that makes ladies want your ring on their finger.
that ur first one tho...a perfect example of mecheesy...i just knw alotcheesy
Re: 10 Categories Of Guys Ladies Desperately Chase For Marriage by firstking01(m): 11:31am On Dec 16, 2015
Teempakguy:
10. Polymaths.

The look that girls give you when they realize how talented you are is . . . sweet. grin
If you have highly conflicting talents . . . like, say, you know maths and you are also a poet, or if you can speak more than one language, or You inexplicably know "A LOT" will make most girls develop feelings for you. especially if you have a nice sense of humor to go with that.
this is how i know that REAL girls aren't attracted to money, but potential. wink

11. HOT guys.

This is undisputable. if you are handsome and/or sexy, girls will chase you. there is just something irresistible about pink lips, long legs, six packs, and chiseled jaws that makes ladies want your ring on their finger.
that ur first one tho...a perfect example of mecheesy...i just knw alotcheesy.....
Re: 10 Categories Of Guys Ladies Desperately Chase For Marriage by Nobody: 12:06pm On Dec 16, 2015
Thelmerh:

u dat know who am supposed to quote tell me
hahaha grin
sorry jare.
Re: 10 Categories Of Guys Ladies Desperately Chase For Marriage by tosyne2much(m): 2:13pm On Dec 16, 2015
Nickymezor:
Nicky, so no show for people like us wey dey sell suya ?
Re: 10 Categories Of Guys Ladies Desperately Chase For Marriage by Nickymezor(f): 2:28pm On Dec 16, 2015
tosyne2much:
Nicky, so no show for people like us wey dey sell suya ?
Tosin u aint a suya seller, so wat re u saying.
Re: 10 Categories Of Guys Ladies Desperately Chase For Marriage by tosyne2much(m): 2:49pm On Dec 16, 2015
Nickymezor:
Tosin u aint a suya seller, so wat re u saying.
Nicky, I'm damn serious ooooo cheesy
Re: 10 Categories Of Guys Ladies Desperately Chase For Marriage by Adasun(m): 11:29am On Dec 17, 2015
tosyne2much:
Seriously ? :shocked
*nodding my head*yeah seriouslyundecided
Re: 10 Categories Of Guys Ladies Desperately Chase For Marriage by raphrinco: 10:30am On Jun 03, 2016
You are welcome dear, I have always tried to reach you, hope you are fine dear? I would like to have your contact so I can always reach you.. wink
Suigeneris93:

Very fine,thank you
Re: 10 Categories Of Guys Ladies Desperately Chase For Marriage by raphrinco: 3:11pm On Jun 07, 2016
Baby whats up ? u look so sexy smiley
Nickymezor:
Re: 10 Categories Of Guys Ladies Desperately Chase For Marriage by raphrinco: 3:26pm On Jun 07, 2016
Pretty babe how are you doing?
prettyjo:
ok na

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

She Desperately Wants To Marry Me / Even If She Allows You Do This At The Club & Says No When You Get Home No Is No! / Bride Refuses To Kiss Her Groom During Their Court Marriage In Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.