Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,787 members, 7,820,755 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 08:58 PM

10 Categories Of Guys Ladies Desperately Chase For Marriage - Romance (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 10 Categories Of Guys Ladies Desperately Chase For Marriage (67405 Views)

10 Categories Of Guys That Don't Deserve Virgins As Wives / How To Spot Ladies Desperately Looking For Boyfriends--thatyorubadude / Guys,10 Categories Of Ladies You Should Not Deflower If You Won't Marry Them (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 10 Categories Of Guys Ladies Desperately Chase For Marriage by Adasun(m): 11:39pm On Dec 14, 2015
10 nairaland celebrities,this guys are well known nd respected in this forum,ladies yern to see their comments example na Tosyn,wristblaclet abi na wristbangle,naijaboi Adasun et al grin
Re: 10 Categories Of Guys Ladies Desperately Chase For Marriage by petitejolie(f): 11:54pm On Dec 14, 2015
Ah u forget to add Military Officers not police o
Re: 10 Categories Of Guys Ladies Desperately Chase For Marriage by Aarenasbaba(m): 12:01am On Dec 15, 2015
Yahoo bOiz grin
Re: 10 Categories Of Guys Ladies Desperately Chase For Marriage by noblegrex: 12:19am On Dec 15, 2015
VampireeM:

Lol. I think It should be Men Chasing the Ladies for Marriage not the other way round... I personally dont even desire any of these Career men listed above cause most of them are Womanisers.. There is more to Dating/marriage than pursuing a man cause of his occupation.
ARE YOU SURE! I doubt if you can resist any of this guys.funny enough, Even the so called billonaires daughter fall for these categories of guys.even when they're aware that they're WUMANIZERs.although its not totally their fault if not for the pressures from ladies.( Who no like better thing) their slogan.even the most astonishingly beautiful diva fall for these guys.if not all atleast some.
Re: 10 Categories Of Guys Ladies Desperately Chase For Marriage by dbanjboy(m): 12:26am On Dec 15, 2015
VampireeM:

Lol. I think It should be Men Chasing the Ladies for Marriage not the other way round... I personally dont even desire any of these Career men listed above cause most of them are Womanisers.. There is more to Dating/marriage than pursuing a man cause of his occupation.
u can say that again nd again. But its soo sad dat I don't believe u
Re: 10 Categories Of Guys Ladies Desperately Chase For Marriage by davidodesanmi: 12:43am On Dec 15, 2015
LOOKING FOR A FORKLIFT MECHANIC,ELECTRICIAN,CALL:09092925709. DO U KNOW HOW TO DRIVE A FORKLIFT,CALL 09092925709 for urgent employment in a BOTTLING COMPANY.
Re: 10 Categories Of Guys Ladies Desperately Chase For Marriage by ProudOlodo: 12:50am On Dec 15, 2015
VampireeM:

Your moniker suggests the below may be the type that interests you...grin

10. Vampires
Re: 10 Categories Of Guys Ladies Desperately Chase For Marriage by linconoyee: 1:31am On Dec 15, 2015
No 1 is a no no
No gir dey chase me o. Naija babe dey to trick this days
Re: 10 Categories Of Guys Ladies Desperately Chase For Marriage by mcnuel001(m): 1:59am On Dec 15, 2015
Agbero
Re: 10 Categories Of Guys Ladies Desperately Chase For Marriage by mazi85(m): 2:29am On Dec 15, 2015
Sailors
Re: 10 Categories Of Guys Ladies Desperately Chase For Marriage by Nobody: 3:05am On Dec 15, 2015
janefrancisca:
Na your type go marry pepper seller busybody
tell me say you no dey CHop pepper,

Those pepper sellers you see, them make a very good wife and there are very hard working women to the core unlike you maggot who always look for who to chop and pour ya dirty problem on! undecided
Re: 10 Categories Of Guys Ladies Desperately Chase For Marriage by Nobody: 3:06am On Dec 15, 2015
Orikinla:
The musical artistes and actors excite the ladies. I recall when I was performing my rock ballad " Darego" to celebrate former Miss World, Darego Agbani, immediately I crooned her name, the girls screamed and they were enraptured till the end of the song. And after the show, the number of my girlfriends increased.

Re: 10 Categories Of Guys Ladies Desperately Chase For Marriage by Gabriel2015: 3:15am On Dec 15, 2015
Lecturers
Re: 10 Categories Of Guys Ladies Desperately Chase For Marriage by Thelmerh(f): 6:27am On Dec 15, 2015
Teempakguy:
undecided
You quoted the wrong person.
u dat know who am supposed to quote tell me
Re: 10 Categories Of Guys Ladies Desperately Chase For Marriage by Nobody: 6:28am On Dec 15, 2015
raphrinco:
How are you dear?

Very fine,thank you
Re: 10 Categories Of Guys Ladies Desperately Chase For Marriage by macaranta(m): 6:34am On Dec 15, 2015
eleojo23:
OP, there is no need for this long list. The summary of your post is that many ladies chase after men with money.
Re: 10 Categories Of Guys Ladies Desperately Chase For Marriage by yhormite: 7:05am On Dec 15, 2015
How about Yahoo guys shout out to my lautech and oou hustlers oou girls be like Are u a yahoo guy ??
Re: 10 Categories Of Guys Ladies Desperately Chase For Marriage by Youngpo413: 7:11am On Dec 15, 2015
adeh39:
Tosin I think you should change the topic to...

10 categories of guys DESPERATE LADIES chase for marriage
in terms of marriage,all ladies are desperate.
Re: 10 Categories Of Guys Ladies Desperately Chase For Marriage by dachaste(f): 7:19am On Dec 15, 2015
tombravo:
hehe. thief. lo

Lolz
Re: 10 Categories Of Guys Ladies Desperately Chase For Marriage by ojnnaco(m): 7:24am On Dec 15, 2015
When ladies hear ur party is APC....they won't allow you to rest .
Re: 10 Categories Of Guys Ladies Desperately Chase For Marriage by Nobody: 7:24am On Dec 15, 2015
10. Bloggerscheesy
Re: 10 Categories Of Guys Ladies Desperately Chase For Marriage by wristbangle: 7:34am On Dec 15, 2015
ilawanson44:

One of the names you mentioned in that list has personally invited 2 girls i dated who happen to be Nairalanders to come see him in Lagos! I won't mention his name grin grin

Who be the person? cheesy tell me na
Re: 10 Categories Of Guys Ladies Desperately Chase For Marriage by wristbangle: 7:35am On Dec 15, 2015
AJCity86:

Guy we r talking about reality not dreams...

So being a moderator on nairaland is not reality?
Re: 10 Categories Of Guys Ladies Desperately Chase For Marriage by Nobody: 7:40am On Dec 15, 2015
Youngpo413:

Not all undecided
Re: 10 Categories Of Guys Ladies Desperately Chase For Marriage by Youngpo413: 7:44am On Dec 15, 2015
adeh39:

Not all undecided
Je te crois! mon ami.
Re: 10 Categories Of Guys Ladies Desperately Chase For Marriage by tosyne2much(m): 8:52am On Dec 15, 2015
Youngpo413:
You are somewhat right cheesy
Re: 10 Categories Of Guys Ladies Desperately Chase For Marriage by adeoba2008(m): 9:37am On Dec 15, 2015
What of Bloggers?
Re: 10 Categories Of Guys Ladies Desperately Chase For Marriage by janefrancisca(f): 12:05pm On Dec 15, 2015
sonofananimal:
tell me say you no dey CHop pepper,

Those pepper sellers you see, them make a very good wife and there are very hard working women to the core unlike you maggot who always look for who to chop and pour ya dirty problem on! undecided

So because i stated my preferences, am now a maggot looking for who to chop and pour my dirty problem... gringrin grin..who cares anyway. Next pls grin grin
Re: 10 Categories Of Guys Ladies Desperately Chase For Marriage by Nobody: 12:23pm On Dec 15, 2015
wristbangle:

Who be the person? cheesy tell me na

No be for my mouth you go hear am o!
Re: 10 Categories Of Guys Ladies Desperately Chase For Marriage by raphiemore(m): 2:08pm On Dec 15, 2015
#11..Platoon commander
Re: 10 Categories Of Guys Ladies Desperately Chase For Marriage by tosyne2much(m): 4:50pm On Dec 15, 2015
Adasun:
10 nairaland celebrities,this guys are well known nd respected in this forum,ladies yern to see their comments example na Tosyn,wristblaclet abi na wrist.bangle,naijaboi Adasun et al grin
Seriously ? :shocked
Re: 10 Categories Of Guys Ladies Desperately Chase For Marriage by SirDorianGray(m): 8:53am On Dec 16, 2015

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

She Desperately Wants To Marry Me / Even If She Allows You Do This At The Club & Says No When You Get Home No Is No! / Bride Refuses To Kiss Her Groom During Their Court Marriage In Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.