Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,832 members, 7,820,914 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 02:27 AM

10 Categories Of Guys Ladies Desperately Chase For Marriage - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 10 Categories Of Guys Ladies Desperately Chase For Marriage (67408 Views)

10 Categories Of Guys That Don't Deserve Virgins As Wives / How To Spot Ladies Desperately Looking For Boyfriends--thatyorubadude / Guys,10 Categories Of Ladies You Should Not Deflower If You Won't Marry Them (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 10 Categories Of Guys Ladies Desperately Chase For Marriage by Intendy: 6:43pm On Dec 14, 2015
they are ready to date any manner of guy so far pepper dey.
armed robber,cripple,blind and deaf
Re: 10 Categories Of Guys Ladies Desperately Chase For Marriage by olastrange(m): 6:46pm On Dec 14, 2015
Get clay nd make it urself
Re: 10 Categories Of Guys Ladies Desperately Chase For Marriage by Applaner: 6:46pm On Dec 14, 2015
op, how do u know dis
I hope it's not ur sister DAT told u o.

well, thank God my sister is different. she doesn't fall for such category of people.

most of dem are womanizers
Re: 10 Categories Of Guys Ladies Desperately Chase For Marriage by omololuigb: 6:46pm On Dec 14, 2015
wristbangle:
10. Nairaland Moderators

I feel this suppose to be the first on the list because if you have observed well on this forum, ladies shout obinoscopy and seun as if they should come and moderate nairaland from their respective bedrooms. These guys are no doubt a scintillating "hotcakes" ladies desperately consider for husband tongue tongue

You are funny (Womaniser Oshi)........... grin
Re: 10 Categories Of Guys Ladies Desperately Chase For Marriage by trishapal(f): 6:46pm On Dec 14, 2015
I love PILOTS... Still wondering why
Re: 10 Categories Of Guys Ladies Desperately Chase For Marriage by toprealman: 6:46pm On Dec 14, 2015
I am none of those, yet they won't let me be.
Re: 10 Categories Of Guys Ladies Desperately Chase For Marriage by nkemdi89(f): 6:47pm On Dec 14, 2015
Commissioned officers in any security organisations.

2 Likes

Re: 10 Categories Of Guys Ladies Desperately Chase For Marriage by Nobody: 6:49pm On Dec 14, 2015
rattlesnake:
some ladies mindset is poor
You must be high on potash. Who no like better thing? Abi na those gals when they hawk agege bread na you de find?
Re: 10 Categories Of Guys Ladies Desperately Chase For Marriage by Nobody: 6:49pm On Dec 14, 2015
Men chase women for sex.... & Women chase men for relationship/marriage.

VampireeM:
Iranu Nonsense.
Lol. It should be Men Chasing the Ladies for Marriage not the other way round... I personally dont even desire any of these Career men listed above cause most of them are Womanisers.. There is more to Dating/marriage than pursuing a man cause of his occupation.

4 Likes

Re: 10 Categories Of Guys Ladies Desperately Chase For Marriage by tosyne2much(m): 6:49pm On Dec 14, 2015
omogidi234:
Na wah. The thing never reach second page, it is already on front page.
The tin sef surprise me oooo cheesy
Re: 10 Categories Of Guys Ladies Desperately Chase For Marriage by Mzdivacious(f): 6:50pm On Dec 14, 2015
Teempakguy:
10. Polymaths.

The look that girls give you when they realize how talented you are is . . . sweet. grin
If you have highly conflicting talents . . . like, say, you know maths and you are also a poet, or if you can speak more than one language, or You inexplicably know "A LOT" will make most girls develop feelings for you. especially if you have a nice sense of humor to go with that.
this is how i know that REAL girls aren't attracted to money, but potential. wink

11. HOT guys.

This is undisputable. if you are handsome and/or sexy, girls will chase you. there is just something irresistible about pink lips, long legs, six packs, and chiseled jaws that makes ladies want your ring on their finger.
no.10 is true.2 dates is enough for most girls to fall for those funny guys u can have intelligent conversation with esp if he has no11 undecided
Re: 10 Categories Of Guys Ladies Desperately Chase For Marriage by Nobody: 6:51pm On Dec 14, 2015
Re: 10 Categories Of Guys Ladies Desperately Chase For Marriage by amdoyin82(m): 6:52pm On Dec 14, 2015
Pump attendant.. Yes I mean am

1 Like

Re: 10 Categories Of Guys Ladies Desperately Chase For Marriage by tosyne2much(m): 6:52pm On Dec 14, 2015
obinnashady:
Native doctors.
hahahahahhahahahahaahhaa cheesy

You are a clown bro cheesy
Re: 10 Categories Of Guys Ladies Desperately Chase For Marriage by Misogynist2014(m): 6:53pm On Dec 14, 2015
The gentle, intelligent and stern. smiley

2 Likes

Re: 10 Categories Of Guys Ladies Desperately Chase For Marriage by wristbangle: 6:53pm On Dec 14, 2015
prettythicksme:
Number 10 tho,nairaland moderators bawo? grin grin

Lmao gringrin
Re: 10 Categories Of Guys Ladies Desperately Chase For Marriage by flames007(m): 6:56pm On Dec 14, 2015
Sijo01:
Mstcheeew

I'd rather settle for a teacher who I will be seeing day n night than the aforementioned
For real?
Re: 10 Categories Of Guys Ladies Desperately Chase For Marriage by tosyne2much(m): 6:57pm On Dec 14, 2015
adeh39:
Tosin I think you should change the topic to...

10 categories of guys DESPERATE LADIES chase for marriage
Noted ma cool

1 Like

Re: 10 Categories Of Guys Ladies Desperately Chase For Marriage by omojeesu(m): 6:58pm On Dec 14, 2015
tosyne2much:
[i]

Source: http://tosyne2much..com/2015/12/it-takes-grace-of-god-to-find-nigerian.html

They do so mostly not because of love but money and fame. And in the process are largely exploited and regret in time.

They are attracted to 'shine shine bobos' forgetting that not everything that shines is gold!

1 Like

Re: 10 Categories Of Guys Ladies Desperately Chase For Marriage by Ay04z(m): 6:59pm On Dec 14, 2015
Dat number 3 making me laughing like a mad man here...
Re: 10 Categories Of Guys Ladies Desperately Chase For Marriage by Nobody: 6:59pm On Dec 14, 2015
tosyne2much:
Noted ma cool

Good smiley
Re: 10 Categories Of Guys Ladies Desperately Chase For Marriage by Tequiero(f): 7:00pm On Dec 14, 2015
cruzita:
grin who no like beta thing .abi na bricklayers dem suppose chase?
pls ask them! Lolzz..
Re: 10 Categories Of Guys Ladies Desperately Chase For Marriage by miqos02(m): 7:00pm On Dec 14, 2015
wetin consine u tosyne2much
Re: 10 Categories Of Guys Ladies Desperately Chase For Marriage by sanmibukunmi: 7:01pm On Dec 14, 2015
farmers

1 Like

Re: 10 Categories Of Guys Ladies Desperately Chase For Marriage by spencekat(m): 7:02pm On Dec 14, 2015
Unmarried lecturers

1 Like

Re: 10 Categories Of Guys Ladies Desperately Chase For Marriage by benitwater(m): 7:02pm On Dec 14, 2015
Tnk GOD,am a political scientists smileyTnk GOD,am a political scientists
Re: 10 Categories Of Guys Ladies Desperately Chase For Marriage by ebubey(f): 7:04pm On Dec 14, 2015
needrealuvabj81:
u must be sweet to Bleep babe 08100392181
your dad! waka!

3 Likes

Re: 10 Categories Of Guys Ladies Desperately Chase For Marriage by cruz419(m): 7:05pm On Dec 14, 2015
yahoo boyz!!
Re: 10 Categories Of Guys Ladies Desperately Chase For Marriage by needrealuvabj81: 7:07pm On Dec 14, 2015
very local
ebubey:

your dad! waka!
Re: 10 Categories Of Guys Ladies Desperately Chase For Marriage by Nobody: 7:10pm On Dec 14, 2015
VampireeM:

Lol. I think It should be Men Chasing the Ladies for Marriage not the other way round... I personally dont even desire any of these Career men listed above cause most of them are Womanisers.. There is more to Dating/marriage than pursuing a man cause of his occupation.
should I tell them?
Re: 10 Categories Of Guys Ladies Desperately Chase For Marriage by friendly101: 7:11pm On Dec 14, 2015
Na so.......mtcheeeww
Re: 10 Categories Of Guys Ladies Desperately Chase For Marriage by drinkmorewater: 7:11pm On Dec 14, 2015
@tosyne2much Nice post bro, keep it coming.
Happy 14th of December everyone! smiley

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

She Desperately Wants To Marry Me / Even If She Allows You Do This At The Club & Says No When You Get Home No Is No! / Bride Refuses To Kiss Her Groom During Their Court Marriage In Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.