Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,771 members, 7,820,690 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 07:37 PM

10 Categories Of Guys Ladies Desperately Chase For Marriage - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 10 Categories Of Guys Ladies Desperately Chase For Marriage (67403 Views)

10 Categories Of Guys That Don't Deserve Virgins As Wives / How To Spot Ladies Desperately Looking For Boyfriends--thatyorubadude / Guys,10 Categories Of Ladies You Should Not Deflower If You Won't Marry Them (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 10 Categories Of Guys Ladies Desperately Chase For Marriage by Sijo01(f): 7:41pm On Dec 14, 2015
BLACKPANTHER:

Local Government Primary school Teacher things....Adam and Eve bush things grin

cheesy cheesy your head.
Re: 10 Categories Of Guys Ladies Desperately Chase For Marriage by huthority01(m): 7:43pm On Dec 14, 2015
Graduate bus driver; and she's happy with it.
Re: 10 Categories Of Guys Ladies Desperately Chase For Marriage by blessedfavoured: 7:43pm On Dec 14, 2015
You people are sleeping on the real estate moguls -Land/House Flippers or Build to sell. lipsrsealed
Re: 10 Categories Of Guys Ladies Desperately Chase For Marriage by ceemere: 7:45pm On Dec 14, 2015
henrylowe:
OP, you forgot to add

10 . Aboki changing dolars
na who ur sis wan marry ni? grin
Re: 10 Categories Of Guys Ladies Desperately Chase For Marriage by 4ward(m): 7:45pm On Dec 14, 2015
Re: 10 Categories Of Guys Ladies Desperately Chase For Marriage by Lovelynature(m): 7:48pm On Dec 14, 2015
When I first saw the post, I knew who the poster might be, and I wasn't disappointed
Re: 10 Categories Of Guys Ladies Desperately Chase For Marriage by Lovelynature(m): 7:48pm On Dec 14, 2015
When I first saw the post, I know who the poster might be, and I wasn't disappointed
Re: 10 Categories Of Guys Ladies Desperately Chase For Marriage by meritamarachi(f): 7:49pm On Dec 14, 2015
obinnashady:
Native doctors.
hahahahahahahah
Re: 10 Categories Of Guys Ladies Desperately Chase For Marriage by MrImole: 7:49pm On Dec 14, 2015
Sijo01:
Mstcheeew

I'd rather settle for a teacher who I will be seeing day n night than the aforementioned

I'm a teacher.
Re: 10 Categories Of Guys Ladies Desperately Chase For Marriage by tosyne2much(m): 7:52pm On Dec 14, 2015
mencade5:
like ur own abi?

Hahahaha

some marry graduates with the hope that you will make it one day. I mean ladies who are not graduates ooo.
Oga Mencade I hail oooo. cool
Re: 10 Categories Of Guys Ladies Desperately Chase For Marriage by tosyne2much(m): 7:54pm On Dec 14, 2015
crazysaint:
A genuine writer like the op I mean tosyne2much, I have come accross many threads girls open pleading this guy to be theirs.

tosyne2much abi I lie?
Hahaha cheesy

Bro, that's not true oooo cheesy
Re: 10 Categories Of Guys Ladies Desperately Chase For Marriage by rhames(m): 7:55pm On Dec 14, 2015
any guy who drives an exotic car even though he is a chauffeur.

any guy who eats lunch in an exotic restaurant.

they also won't mind being a second wife to a stark illiterate i e baba risi, a grandfather material even though he is rich

also they can marry a serial divorcee for the money

they can marry a serial wife beater for the same damn reason

Girls are such a bore. Yet you can't just imagine life without them.
Woe unto men.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 10 Categories Of Guys Ladies Desperately Chase For Marriage by tosyne2much(m): 7:56pm On Dec 14, 2015
flokii:
tosyne2much your head is there... you've said it all

btw ur ex no well o... as artistes yapa eg. wizkid, Davido etc. na small doctor she see faint for cheesy
Egbon, na so the tin happen oooo cheesy
Re: 10 Categories Of Guys Ladies Desperately Chase For Marriage by mencade5(m): 7:58pm On Dec 14, 2015
tosyne2much:
tosyne hw far na?

Long time

went on sabatical. And the lord has given me my dream woman after i had castigated so many nairalaand girls.

How parole na
Re: 10 Categories Of Guys Ladies Desperately Chase For Marriage by mencade5(m): 7:59pm On Dec 14, 2015
tosyne2much:
tosyne hw far na?

Long time

went on sabatical. And the lord has given me my dream woman after i had castigated so many nairalaand girls.

How parole?

Na una get nairaland now ooo
Re: 10 Categories Of Guys Ladies Desperately Chase For Marriage by tosyne2much(m): 8:00pm On Dec 14, 2015
Lovelynature:
When I first saw the post, I knew who the poster might be, and I wasn't disappointed
Are you serious ? shocked
Re: 10 Categories Of Guys Ladies Desperately Chase For Marriage by ebubey(f): 8:01pm On Dec 14, 2015
needrealuvabj81:
very local
u shey?
Re: 10 Categories Of Guys Ladies Desperately Chase For Marriage by shellyboi: 8:01pm On Dec 14, 2015
Hmm nice one guy! So so true ladies her allover money, kudi' Ego if u get it u gat dem.
Re: 10 Categories Of Guys Ladies Desperately Chase For Marriage by Eyepencil: 8:03pm On Dec 14, 2015
janefrancisca:
Guys living abroad (Maybe), Guys working with oil companies (Yes), Artists (No), Pilots (No), Politicians (No), Footballers (No), Importers and Exporters (No), Doctors (Yes) kiss Pastors (Yes) kiss, Police and Soldiers especially naija own (NO). Desperately chase like say na God dem be undecided. I would love to have one of them as my hubby not desperately chase tongue.

Na your type dey marry Vulcanizer sef... Make we hear word abeg.
Re: 10 Categories Of Guys Ladies Desperately Chase For Marriage by HDT13(m): 8:05pm On Dec 14, 2015
what happens if the guy looses his job after marriage...
Re: 10 Categories Of Guys Ladies Desperately Chase For Marriage by ebubey(f): 8:06pm On Dec 14, 2015
emror4u:
Still cuming?? lipsrsealed embarassed
lol nt cumin o cheesy
Re: 10 Categories Of Guys Ladies Desperately Chase For Marriage by ndakara441: 8:10pm On Dec 14, 2015
engineers
Re: 10 Categories Of Guys Ladies Desperately Chase For Marriage by Lovelynature(m): 8:12pm On Dec 14, 2015
tosyne2much:
Are you serious ? shocked
Yeah bro, maybe you have got degree in womanology. Hahaha

Hope you've started your own blog? Will be happy to see that
Re: 10 Categories Of Guys Ladies Desperately Chase For Marriage by tosyne2much(m): 8:16pm On Dec 14, 2015
Lovelynature:
Yeah bro, maybe you have got degree in womanology. Hahaha

Hope you've started your own blog? Will be happy to see that
Of course I have started my blog, though it's still undergoing construction cool
Re: 10 Categories Of Guys Ladies Desperately Chase For Marriage by tosyne2much(m): 8:19pm On Dec 14, 2015
4ward:
Wow
Wetin make you dey "wow" bro ? cheesy
Re: 10 Categories Of Guys Ladies Desperately Chase For Marriage by Nobody: 8:19pm On Dec 14, 2015
don't really trust guys living abroad
Re: 10 Categories Of Guys Ladies Desperately Chase For Marriage by janefrancisca(f): 8:19pm On Dec 14, 2015
Eyepencil:

Na your type dey marry Vulcanizer sef... Make we hear word abeg.
Na your type go marry pepper seller busybody
Re: 10 Categories Of Guys Ladies Desperately Chase For Marriage by Orikinla(m): 8:22pm On Dec 14, 2015
The musical artistes and actors excite the ladies. I recall when I was performing my rock ballad " Darego" to celebrate former Miss World, Darego Agbani, immediately I crooned her name, the girls screamed and they were enraptured till the end of the song. And after the show, the number of my girlfriends increased.
Re: 10 Categories Of Guys Ladies Desperately Chase For Marriage by obinnashady(m): 8:22pm On Dec 14, 2015
meritamarachi:
hahahahahahahah
nwa okwa e like ndi native doctors cos am one of them o
Re: 10 Categories Of Guys Ladies Desperately Chase For Marriage by tosyne2much(m): 8:23pm On Dec 14, 2015
Suigeneris93:

Awwwwn...lucky you,you must enjoy the fake love so much because sorry any woman that is with you just because of ur fat. bank acct/wat u do can profess ntin bt fake love
Yeah you are so on point cool

1 Like

Re: 10 Categories Of Guys Ladies Desperately Chase For Marriage by Lovelynature(m): 8:23pm On Dec 14, 2015
tosyne2much:
Of course I have started my blog, though it's still undergoing construction cool
That's great. Keep it up and don't forget to employ fine babes them as co-workers.
smileysmileycheesysmiley)smiley)

1 Like

Re: 10 Categories Of Guys Ladies Desperately Chase For Marriage by Tookool(m): 8:24pm On Dec 14, 2015

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

She Desperately Wants To Marry Me / Even If She Allows You Do This At The Club & Says No When You Get Home No Is No! / Bride Refuses To Kiss Her Groom During Their Court Marriage In Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.