Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,263 members, 7,811,734 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 06:20 PM

10 Categories Of Guys Ladies Desperately Chase For Marriage - Romance (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 10 Categories Of Guys Ladies Desperately Chase For Marriage (67371 Views)

10 Categories Of Guys That Don't Deserve Virgins As Wives / How To Spot Ladies Desperately Looking For Boyfriends--thatyorubadude / Guys,10 Categories Of Ladies You Should Not Deflower If You Won't Marry Them (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 10 Categories Of Guys Ladies Desperately Chase For Marriage by Tookool(m): 8:24pm On Dec 14, 2015

1 Like

Re: 10 Categories Of Guys Ladies Desperately Chase For Marriage by Nobody: 8:26pm On Dec 14, 2015
grin
ebubey:

lol nt cumin o cheesy
Re: 10 Categories Of Guys Ladies Desperately Chase For Marriage by obinnashady(m): 8:27pm On Dec 14, 2015
ebubey:
lol nt cumin o cheesy
u must cum on this thread o,
Re: 10 Categories Of Guys Ladies Desperately Chase For Marriage by tosyne2much(m): 8:29pm On Dec 14, 2015
mencade5:
tosyne hw far na?

Long time

went on sabatical. And the lord has given me my dream woman after i had castigated so many nairalaand girls.

How parole?

Na una get nairaland now ooo
Parole dey tight broda... Na just ur footstep I say maaa dey follow cool
Re: 10 Categories Of Guys Ladies Desperately Chase For Marriage by Massdamm(m): 8:30pm On Dec 14, 2015
[color=#550000][/color][font=Lucida Sans Unicode][/font]..YHU 4GET TO RYT WIRE BOI
Re: 10 Categories Of Guys Ladies Desperately Chase For Marriage by lenryhass: 8:33pm On Dec 14, 2015
11. YAHOO YAHOO BOYS...
Re: 10 Categories Of Guys Ladies Desperately Chase For Marriage by coretechng1(m): 8:36pm On Dec 14, 2015
eleojo23:
OP, there is no need for this long list. The summary of your post is that many ladies chase after men with money.
FULL STOP... grin grin grin grin grin
Re: 10 Categories Of Guys Ladies Desperately Chase For Marriage by livebullet(m): 8:44pm On Dec 14, 2015
tosyne2much:
[i]

Source: http://tosyne2much..com/2015/12/it-takes-grace-of-god-to-find-nigerian.html

how bout pastors....dey r becoming d best financial insurance ladies can hav nw...buying Porsche n flying private jets
Re: 10 Categories Of Guys Ladies Desperately Chase For Marriage by ebubey(f): 8:46pm On Dec 14, 2015
obinnashady:
u must cum on this thread o,
shocked naa
Re: 10 Categories Of Guys Ladies Desperately Chase For Marriage by d1nerbaba(m): 8:46pm On Dec 14, 2015
Lol I fly planes for pleasures. It cost 300 dollars to fly for an hours. Most of them have side jobs.
Re: 10 Categories Of Guys Ladies Desperately Chase For Marriage by Arebay(m): 8:49pm On Dec 14, 2015
guy,,dt ur ex no make,fainted 4 small doctor..she deserved 2 b dumped..abi she tinks his a real doctor
Re: 10 Categories Of Guys Ladies Desperately Chase For Marriage by tosyne2much(m): 8:50pm On Dec 14, 2015
livebullet:

how bout pastors....dey r becoming d best financial insurance ladies can hav nw...buying Porsche n flying private jets
Baba, my hand no dey dis one ooooo cheesy
Re: 10 Categories Of Guys Ladies Desperately Chase For Marriage by tosyne2much(m): 8:55pm On Dec 14, 2015
Arebay:
guy,,dt ur ex no make,fainted 4 small doctor..she deserved 2 b dumped..abi she tinks his a real doctor
She no just try at all cheesy
Re: 10 Categories Of Guys Ladies Desperately Chase For Marriage by Nobody: 9:10pm On Dec 14, 2015
OP, it should be desperate girls and not other way around.
Well, most Nigerian girls care a lot about money and that's all.
Re: 10 Categories Of Guys Ladies Desperately Chase For Marriage by bashbabe2: 9:15pm On Dec 14, 2015
vizkiz:
[i[b][/b]]tosin, why you no add yahoo boys to that list na?

Those murafuckers been stealing our girlfriends since the time of John the Baptist angry

That was how sheila thought I was a yahoo boy and she dumped her boyfriend to date me. Iya ma je omo yen oh grin
[/i]

I will remind you of this shiit you just typed when you lock 40 and still searching for a husband undecided

Re: 10 Categories Of Guys Ladies Desperately Chase For Marriage by tosyne2much(m): 9:16pm On Dec 14, 2015
miqos02:
wetin consine u tosyne2much
egbon, e use style concern me oooo tongue
Re: 10 Categories Of Guys Ladies Desperately Chase For Marriage by tosyne2much(m): 9:17pm On Dec 14, 2015
Ay04z:
Dat number 3 making me laughing like a mad man here...
Ehn ehn tongue

Easy oooo bro cheesy
Re: 10 Categories Of Guys Ladies Desperately Chase For Marriage by Nobody: 9:18pm On Dec 14, 2015
dachaste:

Prophets n MOGs suppose top dat list ooooh.

Imagine say as babe one guy come tell u say him na oyedepo pikin abi TB Joshua

hehe. thief. lo
Re: 10 Categories Of Guys Ladies Desperately Chase For Marriage by Xjack04(m): 9:18pm On Dec 14, 2015
25. Handsome
Re: 10 Categories Of Guys Ladies Desperately Chase For Marriage by miqos02(m): 9:23pm On Dec 14, 2015
u wey don old to marry, u dey do amebo for woman matter
tosyne2much:
egbon, e use style concern me oooo tongue
Re: 10 Categories Of Guys Ladies Desperately Chase For Marriage by Thelmerh(f): 9:25pm On Dec 14, 2015
Teempakguy:
10. Polymaths.

The look that girls give you when they realize how talented you are is . . . sweet. grin
If you have highly conflicting talents . . . like, say, you know maths and you are also a poet, or if you can speak more than one language, or You inexplicably know "A LOT" will make most girls develop feelings for you. especially if you have a nice sense of humor to go with that.
this is how i know that REAL girls aren't attracted to money, but potential. wink

11. HOT guys.

This is undisputable. if you are handsome and/or sexy, girls will chase you. there is just something irresistible about pink lips, long legs, six packs, and chiseled jaws that makes ladies want your ring on their finger.
all dis with an empty pocket. polymaths wat about polysocial studies
Re: 10 Categories Of Guys Ladies Desperately Chase For Marriage by Skmoda360(m): 9:30pm On Dec 14, 2015
tosyne2much:
[i]

Source: http://tosyne2much..com/2015/12/it-takes-grace-of-god-to-find-nigerian.html
yeah, you are speaking my language, i wanna be a pilot...i'm an aviator and also a geologist.
Re: 10 Categories Of Guys Ladies Desperately Chase For Marriage by id4sho(m): 9:32pm On Dec 14, 2015
gbengus17:
TOP POLICE OFFICERS AND CUSTOM OFFICERS=====ANYTHING 3 STARS UP. THAT IS WHY MOST CP OF POLICE HAS 30--40 CHILDREN
na lie,popsy jst get us
Re: 10 Categories Of Guys Ladies Desperately Chase For Marriage by tosyne2much(m): 9:32pm On Dec 14, 2015
miqos02:
u wey don old to marry, u dey do amebo for woman matter
Life no be rush rush nah cheesy

Wait make I finish school first na cheesy
Re: 10 Categories Of Guys Ladies Desperately Chase For Marriage by miqos02(m): 9:34pm On Dec 14, 2015
school wey u don finish 7years ago? abeg tell that to goodluck jonathan, he takes shit
tosyne2much:
Life no be rush rush nah cheesy

Wait make I finish school first na cheesy
Re: 10 Categories Of Guys Ladies Desperately Chase For Marriage by Emilord(m): 10:07pm On Dec 14, 2015
Lawyers too
Re: 10 Categories Of Guys Ladies Desperately Chase For Marriage by Avatar57: 10:15pm On Dec 14, 2015
Do u want to read the latest news,breaking news,celeb gist,gossips,tech news, world news and many more visit www.adeatom..com It is always updated and up to date every minute come and check regularly
Re: 10 Categories Of Guys Ladies Desperately Chase For Marriage by Nobody: 10:42pm On Dec 14, 2015
Thelmerh:
all dis with an empty pocket. polymaths wat about polysocial studies
undecided

You quoted the wrong person.
Re: 10 Categories Of Guys Ladies Desperately Chase For Marriage by BossDanniee(m): 11:02pm On Dec 14, 2015
10. The Trekkers: Ladies admire and fall 4 guys dat can trek 4rm Lagos 2 Abuja 4 Buhari..this is d best category
Re: 10 Categories Of Guys Ladies Desperately Chase For Marriage by Nobody: 11:12pm On Dec 14, 2015
wristbangle:
10. Nairaland Moderators

I feel this suppose to be the first on the list because if you have observed well on this forum, ladies like shouting lalasticlal.. obinoscopy and seun as if they should moderate nairaland from their respective bedrooms. These guys are no doubt scintillating "hotcakes" ladies desperately chase for marriage tongue tongue

One of the names you mentioned in that list has personally invited 2 girls i dated who happen to be Nairalanders to come see him in Lagos! I won't mention his name grin grin
Re: 10 Categories Of Guys Ladies Desperately Chase For Marriage by raphrinco: 11:29pm On Dec 14, 2015
How are you dear?
Suigeneris93:

Become one of the men in these categories so they can chase u join
Re: 10 Categories Of Guys Ladies Desperately Chase For Marriage by AJCity86(m): 11:32pm On Dec 14, 2015
wristbangle:
10. Nairaland Moderators

I feel this suppose to be the first on the list because if you have observed well on this forum, ladies like shouting lalasticlal.. obinoscopy and seun as if they should moderate nairaland from their respective bedrooms. These guys are no doubt scintillating "hotcakes" ladies desperately chase for marriage tongue tongue

Guy we r talking about reality not dreams...

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

"My Boyfriend Can Never Complain Because I Give Him Everything" - Lady / Even If She Allows You Do This At The Club & Says No When You Get Home No Is No! / ‘Doggy Style Is For Side Chicks, Main Chicks Get Laid With Respect’ – Twitter Us

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.