Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,845 members, 7,820,942 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 04:21 AM

10 Categories Of Guys Ladies Desperately Chase For Marriage - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 10 Categories Of Guys Ladies Desperately Chase For Marriage (67409 Views)

10 Categories Of Guys That Don't Deserve Virgins As Wives / How To Spot Ladies Desperately Looking For Boyfriends--thatyorubadude / Guys,10 Categories Of Ladies You Should Not Deflower If You Won't Marry Them (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 10 Categories Of Guys Ladies Desperately Chase For Marriage by Nobody: 6:26pm On Dec 14, 2015
Bloggers and MODs
Re: 10 Categories Of Guys Ladies Desperately Chase For Marriage by gunners160(m): 6:27pm On Dec 14, 2015
Pastors : Once a guy claims to be a MOG and can speak good polish English with different forms of visions,ladies start giving their whole life to whatsoever he says. In fact,they even struggle to win his attention..
If your dad is a politican:Just the word politican makes ladies to start having organsm.Most of the times,guys even use this lies to deceive ladies so as to get them into bed. wat gets to the mind of any average lady is dat"d guy is in maney

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: 10 Categories Of Guys Ladies Desperately Chase For Marriage by ajuwarhodes(f): 6:27pm On Dec 14, 2015
VampireeM:
Iranu Nonsense.
Lol. It should be Men Chasing the Ladies for Marriage not the other way round... I personally dont even desire any of these Career men listed above cause most of them are Womanisers.. There is more to Dating/marriage than pursuing a man cause of his occupation.

God will bless u for speaking my mind

2 Likes

Re: 10 Categories Of Guys Ladies Desperately Chase For Marriage by omogidi234(m): 6:27pm On Dec 14, 2015
Na wah. The thing never reach second page, it is already on front page.
Re: 10 Categories Of Guys Ladies Desperately Chase For Marriage by omusiliyu(m): 6:27pm On Dec 14, 2015
grin
Re: 10 Categories Of Guys Ladies Desperately Chase For Marriage by Nobody: 6:28pm On Dec 14, 2015
Artist u dame right, not even famous yet, have started having relationships issues. I am just runing away from love at the moment
Re: 10 Categories Of Guys Ladies Desperately Chase For Marriage by Officialkenshin(m): 6:28pm On Dec 14, 2015
Celebrities like me smiley
Re: 10 Categories Of Guys Ladies Desperately Chase For Marriage by Richiy(f): 6:29pm On Dec 14, 2015
prettyjo:
ok na
Sasuwa:
nice
ChappyChase:
Ok oo
Well done ooo
gunners160:
grin grin grin
Re: 10 Categories Of Guys Ladies Desperately Chase For Marriage by nonsua1990(m): 6:29pm On Dec 14, 2015
Bloggers
Re: 10 Categories Of Guys Ladies Desperately Chase For Marriage by Owoplenty(m): 6:30pm On Dec 14, 2015
VampireeM:
Iranu Nonsense.
Lol. It should be Men Chasing the Ladies for Marriage not the other way round... I personally dont even desire any of these Career men listed above cause most of them are Womanisers.. There is more to Dating/marriage than pursuing a man cause of his occupation.
i question your sincerity
Re: 10 Categories Of Guys Ladies Desperately Chase For Marriage by Nobody: 6:30pm On Dec 14, 2015
VampireeM:
Iranu Nonsense.

yeah rite
Ah heard dat shít before
Re: 10 Categories Of Guys Ladies Desperately Chase For Marriage by ndcide(m): 6:30pm On Dec 14, 2015
Why pilot?
Anyway reason?
Re: 10 Categories Of Guys Ladies Desperately Chase For Marriage by cocoflakes: 6:30pm On Dec 14, 2015
12. Yahoo Boys grin grin grin shocked cool cool tongue

1 Like

Re: 10 Categories Of Guys Ladies Desperately Chase For Marriage by cubicc: 6:31pm On Dec 14, 2015
not all ladies
Re: 10 Categories Of Guys Ladies Desperately Chase For Marriage by lolu007(m): 6:31pm On Dec 14, 2015
Yahoo boiz entrepreneurs grin

1 Like

Re: 10 Categories Of Guys Ladies Desperately Chase For Marriage by rastle(m): 6:31pm On Dec 14, 2015
No 10. ATM engineers.... they have the believe that you will always dispense cash without card insertion. Lol.
Re: 10 Categories Of Guys Ladies Desperately Chase For Marriage by astrid97(f): 6:32pm On Dec 14, 2015
who no like beta thing? That small doctor ish got me laughing...kikikiki
Re: 10 Categories Of Guys Ladies Desperately Chase For Marriage by BLACKPANTHER(m): 6:32pm On Dec 14, 2015
10. 419ners and Scammers grin grin angry

Na them de do customer service and call center representative wen d boyfriend don Scam u finish....with sorry its a wrong number grin angry cheesy grin
Re: 10 Categories Of Guys Ladies Desperately Chase For Marriage by mountainvolcano: 6:34pm On Dec 14, 2015
Babalawo....nko?
Re: 10 Categories Of Guys Ladies Desperately Chase For Marriage by mencade5(m): 6:34pm On Dec 14, 2015
Graduates!
Re: 10 Categories Of Guys Ladies Desperately Chase For Marriage by trollolololol(m): 6:35pm On Dec 14, 2015
you don't need to be any of those. you just gotta be a hottie like me wink
Re: 10 Categories Of Guys Ladies Desperately Chase For Marriage by darmys(f): 6:35pm On Dec 14, 2015
wristbangle:
10. Nairaland Moderators

I feel this suppose to be the first on the list because if you have observed well on this forum, ladies shout obinoscopy and seun as if they should come and moderate nairaland from their respective bedrooms. These guys are no doubt a scintillating "hotcakes" ladies desperately consider for husband tongue tongue

Lmao....

my own crush is lalasticlala tho embarassed

1 Like

Re: 10 Categories Of Guys Ladies Desperately Chase For Marriage by manchester1: 6:36pm On Dec 14, 2015
yahoo boys or thief's should be included women will not seize to go after this set of guys as long as their business is booming . sai women
Re: 10 Categories Of Guys Ladies Desperately Chase For Marriage by danidee10(m): 6:37pm On Dec 14, 2015
VampireeM:
Iranu Nonsense.

it is your type that will marry politician....i lie?? grin
Re: 10 Categories Of Guys Ladies Desperately Chase For Marriage by wristbangle: 6:37pm On Dec 14, 2015
Decker:

Lol. I think ladies like them because of their personalities and character they exude online, not actually because of the moderator tag.

Most of them are not even paid for all their moderating duties. tongue

So I heard. Selfless service indeed
Re: 10 Categories Of Guys Ladies Desperately Chase For Marriage by tosyne2much(m): 6:39pm On Dec 14, 2015
Suigeneris93:

Become one of the men in these categories so they can chase u join
I fall in one of the categories tongue
Re: 10 Categories Of Guys Ladies Desperately Chase For Marriage by jamst2(m): 6:40pm On Dec 14, 2015
irunooboo:
Biaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaafro
Tokunbo,is dat u
Re: 10 Categories Of Guys Ladies Desperately Chase For Marriage by wristbangle: 6:41pm On Dec 14, 2015
SailorXY:
SMH seriously undecided

SMH 4 U 2
Re: 10 Categories Of Guys Ladies Desperately Chase For Marriage by tosyne2much(m): 6:42pm On Dec 14, 2015
manchester1:
yahoo boys or thief's should be included women will not seize to go after this set of guys as long as their business is booming . sai women
roflwkmd cheesy

Thieves ke ? cheesy
Re: 10 Categories Of Guys Ladies Desperately Chase For Marriage by wristbangle: 6:42pm On Dec 14, 2015
darmys:

Lmao....

my own crush is lalasticlala tho embarassed

winksmileywink
Re: 10 Categories Of Guys Ladies Desperately Chase For Marriage by Dcaliphate(m): 6:42pm On Dec 14, 2015
Architects, we don tire for the thing
Re: 10 Categories Of Guys Ladies Desperately Chase For Marriage by needrealuvabj81: 6:42pm On Dec 14, 2015
u must be sweet to Bleep babe 08100392181
ebubey:
Really? meanwhile... tongue

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

She Desperately Wants To Marry Me / Even If She Allows You Do This At The Club & Says No When You Get Home No Is No! / Bride Refuses To Kiss Her Groom During Their Court Marriage In Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.