Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,256 members, 7,807,882 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 09:28 PM

2rez's Posts

Nairaland Forum / 2rez's Profile / 2rez's Posts

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (of 57 pages)

Politics / Re: 2023: Tinubu Is A Man Of Integrity – Ganduje by 2rez: 6:50pm On Sep 22, 2022
These a.ssholes keep making slurs on the word integrity. The word integrity in the hands of Nigerian leaders have been contaminated. At first MoI was the globetrotter in that goddamn a.sshole rock, now it is bobo Chicago grin. Like NatGeo wild, the shiiithole is getting...

Family / Re: Wife Always Accuse Him Of Not Being Romantic After Watching Telemundo Channel.! by 2rez: 6:25pm On Sep 22, 2022
To go & do what? Eat corn, agbado...

Politics / Re: Activities Lined Up To Mark Nigeria's 62nd Independence Anniversary. by 2rez: 6:20pm On Sep 22, 2022
Cursed anniversary.

Education / Re: ASUU Strike: Court Decides On Monday by 2rez: 7:46pm On Sep 16, 2022
GENES11S:
I hate to be the bearer of bad news but the strike is not ending anytime soon regardless of who win the court case

God go bless you & election no go dey cum 2023 & by then, ASUU no go exist again. You will say i said so...

4 Likes 1 Share

Family / Re: Toddler Takes 'Demonic' Doll Everywhere She Goes, Making Other Kids Cry (photos) by 2rez: 5:32pm On Sep 16, 2022
This one na evil pikin na. She go show people shege shege. Make them no worry. Chucky kinda movie playing out for real. shocked

Foreign Affairs / Re: Uju Anya: 'I Am Still A Gay' - Followers Reacted On Twitter (Photos) by 2rez: 6:36pm On Sep 13, 2022
Live and let's live.

1 Like

Culture / Re: ‘Egbira’ Finally Gazetted As Common Name For An Ethnic Group by 2rez: 6:29pm On Sep 13, 2022
okofians:
It's a combination of the three sisters groups..EG coin from Miyakan (Koto),BI coin from Opete and finally RA coin from Igarra (Etunu)

Etuno.

1 Like

Politics / Re: Tribal Bigot: Presidency Backs El-rufai, Reveals What Obi Did To Northerners by 2rez: 9:42pm On Sep 12, 2022
Noise everywhere ontop imaginary election cum 2023. Smh!

Crime / Re: 22yr Old Lekki Big Boy Arrested For Scamming Ladies And Beating Them by 2rez: 3:34pm On Sep 04, 2022
Useless and unfortunate schrepps. As for you scammer, them suppose tie you for tree & tattoo your back with several lashes. sad

Celebrities / Re: BBNaija's Angel Goes Braless And Pantless In New Hot Photos by 2rez: 2:34pm On Sep 03, 2022
Eureka!!!

Olympus has risen, finally. Disgusting & unscrupulous element.

Politics / Re: Osinbajo Travels To US, Nigeria’s Energy Transition Plan On The Agenda by 2rez: 8:42am On Aug 31, 2022
Fugazi! Fugazi!! Fugazi!!!
Meanwhile, thank you Lord for another new day. Bless us and make us source of blessings to people in Jesus name,
Amen. Good morning folks.

Career / Re: IGP Suspends Female Police Officers For Violation Of Social Media Policy by 2rez: 4:24pm On Aug 27, 2022
moyosore32:

As in d weather is making me feel perhaps.... chuckles

Na real perhaps feelings bruh.

1 Like

Education / Re: Curvy Female Teacher Called Out By Parents Says She Is Not Resigning by 2rez: 9:27am On Aug 27, 2022
Make them parents rest, abeg. What a festimoulance aka good content.

1 Like 1 Share

Career / Re: IGP Suspends Female Police Officers For Violation Of Social Media Policy by 2rez: 9:23am On Aug 27, 2022
Police social media policy, hmmn. Fascinating.
Meanwhile, thank you God for this Saturday morning. What a weather!

19 Likes 6 Shares

Education / Re: Consistently Seing The Number 11:11 Both In Physical & In Dreams What Does It M by 2rez: 3:36pm On Aug 21, 2022
Olachase:
you said it, truly it has resume again.... Everything seems to be working fine for me since last month all the interview I went for this month I passed all, with a gud pay... Now I have two job offer waiting for me in my inbox... Please who are? Where do you come from? What did you do for a living?

Congratulations. That's just the beginning bruh. You will know me as time goes on. I am not just from this dimension but unfortunately, i found myself here competing for survival, for a living. Stay humble, don't be too anxious & tell you what, you will see more of those angelic numbers.

1 Like

Business / Re: We Reduced Minting Of Naira To Boost Electronic Transactions – CBN by 2rez: 2:15pm On Aug 19, 2022
iamrealdeji:
Amugbo. Keep endorsing the use of cannabis when the rate of madness and semi madness is skyrocketing daily

@ the bolded, yeah right. You got problem with that MYFB.
Religion / Re: This Is Mormonism, A.K. A Latter Day Saints; Flee by 2rez: 9:02pm On Aug 18, 2022
Religion will fcuuk your brains up. Explore life, experience new things, read books to seek knowledge, live your life, enjoy life & do what you consider to be good. So before you give religion leeway to fcuuk your brains, imma tell you to fccuuk religion bruh. That's just it.

2 Likes

Religion / Re: Pray This As You Go To Bed by 2rez: 8:42pm On Aug 18, 2022
Sunreb:
The Lord shall move me from the world of uncertainty to my world of reality in the name of Jesus!

Have a pleasant night!
Amen. Have yourself a copacetic night.
Religion / Re: It’s Wrong For Christians To Abbreviate Their Names-nigerian Prophetess Explains by 2rez: 8:40pm On Aug 18, 2022
Omniknowest.

Crime / Re: Mother Chops Off Boyfriend’s Penis After He Tried To Rape Her Daughter - Report by 2rez: 8:35pm On Aug 18, 2022
India? Outstanding. that's for a job well done.

Politics / Re: Lady Wears Tinubu T-Shirt And Cap To Alaba International Market (Video) by 2rez: 8:24pm On Aug 18, 2022
It's called choice. Her wears her choice. Nothing daring there as a matter of factly but considering the fact that crazy folks outruns sane folks in this contraption, she might be playing with fire grin.

Business / Re: We Reduced Minting Of Naira To Boost Electronic Transactions – CBN by 2rez: 8:12pm On Aug 18, 2022
Splitmind:
Personally I think the CBN should declare paper currency illegal to boost the naira even further. It will be easier to monitor transactions that way.

Good point made but trust me, such in the hands of this present government, expect disaster. Aka shege shge. Anyway, God pass these cankerworms. Their time go end one day. The synopsis of my yearns be say just keep being Obidient and Yusful. Hasta la vista...

Politics / Re: My Brother Kidnapped On The Abuja-Kaduna Train Has Not Been Released - Sarki by 2rez: 12:05am On Aug 16, 2022
This sonavabiiitch, aboki, APShit guy who relishes licking that azzzhole in Azzzhole rock don dey use hin tongue count hin teeth grin. Karma is a biatccch, now it's fcuuuking you left, right & center. Enjoy. We 've always been warning you but you were hell bent @ being stuck on stewpeed. No one gon empathize with you unless he a loser. Glad you are feeling the heat way more. Your very self is next. As for your brother, he would be released soonest. I come again, you are next to be pummeled. Anyway, that's just the beginning of your travails. Enjoy bruh.

1 Like

Politics / Re: We’ve Gone Beyond Tribe & Religion, Fulani Group Counters Miyetti Allah On OBI by 2rez: 4:07pm On Aug 15, 2022
Ghen ghen...
Politics / Re: Nigeria’s N9tn Oil Revenue Threatened, FG Blames Theft by 2rez: 4:02pm On Aug 15, 2022
PointZerom:

FIXED.

Now that you have FIXED it, so

Politics / Re: "We Have Repented, Forgive Us'’ – Insurgents Beg Nigerians by 2rez: 11:09am On Aug 15, 2022
"Repentant insurgents". What sort of nomenclature is that by the way
Education / Re: Climate Change, Global Warming: Effects And Challenges by 2rez: 11:03am On Aug 15, 2022
E be things.
Politics / Re: Nigeria’s N9tn Oil Revenue Threatened, FG Blames Theft by 2rez: 10:57am On Aug 15, 2022
Doxology

7 Likes 1 Share

Romance / Re: I Need A New Boyfriend!!! by 2rez: 10:35pm On Aug 12, 2022
Did you kill the old one Zelda.

Romance / Re: Is Marriage Misery For Men?(photo Attached) by 2rez: 10:31pm On Aug 12, 2022
MALIGNANTGuest:
If you are a single man & you are doing well, please just avoid marriage. Kindly remove it from your agenda. The chances that you will end up sad, months after getting married now is very high unlike before. Trauma is now ubiquitous.

Before you consider such decision, Kindly & quietly ask yourself what the woman will be doing for u that you can't get with your money & effort?

Just name what men get in marriages, you can't get as a single man? My advice. Ponder on it.

Don't ever ever rush into marriage.
It's most likely not going to worth it in the end especially with the category of ladies we have now & the devices at their disposals . If it were in the era of our mothers, i would advice one to jump in blindly. Marital disharmony & killings are now on the high side. People should start learning to live solo. This applies to the Ladies too. Since they can't take shit from men, since na only men dey shit, you Ladies should start learning to remain single, however that won't stop you from having kids if you so desire.
Civilization & human advancement comes with its challenges and this is one of them.

Words of weedsdom... Collect. Bless you for this weedsdom bruh.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Politics / Re: Fuel Subsidy: Nigeria Facing Existential Threat, World Bank Warns by 2rez: 1:23pm On Aug 11, 2022
World bank, we know already so fccuk you and your fccuuking warning. Shove your fcuuking warning down your fcccuuking butt. Nonsense.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (of 57 pages)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.