Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,395 members, 7,808,408 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 11:35 AM

2rez's Posts

Nairaland Forum / 2rez's Profile / 2rez's Posts

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (of 57 pages)

Education / Re: Coding For Kids: Where Can I Enrol My Kids For Programming Classes? by 2rez: 10:59am On Jan 27, 2022
https://rainigeria.com/
Their contact address is right there. They are in Ibadan so i guess they should be in Lagos. All the best.
Crime / Re: NDLEA Confirms Presence At De General’s House, Says Drugs Were Recovered by 2rez: 5:17am On Jan 13, 2022
Keep your enemies close & your friends closer. Enough said.
Celebrities / Re: Tiwa Savage Goes On One-Week Vacation With Over 30 Shoes (Photos) by 2rez: 3:59pm On Dec 28, 2021
Confused gender.

Romance / Re: My Girlfriend End Our Relationship Because I Video Her by 2rez: 2:38pm On Dec 16, 2021
smiley
Dude be running free Ad for BACKGROUND VIDEO RECORDER app. Y'all gerrit? If u don't gerrit, forgerrit.

1 Like 1 Share

Romance / Re: Photographer Proposes To His Girlfriend On Third Mainland Bridge, Lagos (Video) by 2rez: 6:00pm On Dec 15, 2021
tillaman:
look no further, my name is somebody’s son

cheesy U a realest & baddest niggarrr. Knuckles up bruh.
Romance / Re: Photographer Proposes To His Girlfriend On Third Mainland Bridge, Lagos (Video) by 2rez: 5:58pm On Dec 15, 2021
JOACHINpedro:

You're begging a beggar.
Chai! cry
Bruh, allow the beggar begging the well defined corporate beggar to beg in peace na grin

Sports / Re: Adeoye Fawaz, Bus Conductor, Wins Chess Tournament In Lagos (Video, Pictures) by 2rez: 10:44am On Dec 15, 2021
This is exemplary. Give the so called government's errand boys good & enabling environment & see the wonders they are made of but unfortunately, Nigerian leaders (both past & present), indisputably from the pit of hell, who reside in devil's mansion & calling the nefarious shots would rather prefer to devastate promising destinies of other people's kids & by so doing, they derive utmost joy from doing that. Na ogun go killl all of them...

Romance / Re: How Do I Convince Her To Move From Chair To Bed After Eating Indomie(photo) by 2rez: 3:17pm On Nov 30, 2021
Simple sturv. Tell her u got another indomie for her in the room(bed). Dazall. Next...

Romance / Re: What Do You Think My Single Mom Neighbour Is Up To? by 2rez: 12:11pm On Nov 20, 2021
What she up to? She up to cooking for u. She God sent bruh.

Education / Re: Induction Of Rivers State University Theatre Arts 100-Level Students (Pics) by 2rez: 8:44am On Nov 19, 2021
Theatre art na occultic group on it's own. The induction but i will rather call it initiation na something else. Know this & know peace. U appease them gods before acting like them, particularly on stage.

1 Like

Family / Re: Woman Breaks Eggs At Beach, Curses Emma For Taking Advantage Of Her (Video) by 2rez: 2:30pm On Nov 16, 2021
If she no nakeeed, the curse na wash, for clout. Meanwhile,
Fun fact: weed is therapeutic.

Romance / Re: I Had A Terible Dream Bcause Of The Thread I Posted Ysterday. People Attacked Me by 2rez: 12:09pm On Nov 12, 2021
Bruh, u sure say u chow go sleep last night If yeah, just try dey chow belleful next time so as to sleep copacetically. Thunder faya spiritual attackers & terrible dreams.

Romance / Re: Can a graduate like me marry a financially stable illiterate woman? Please help by 2rez: 11:55am On Nov 12, 2021
Bruh dey there dey carry graduate like u matter for head like gala, wetin i fit talk be say shey suffer no dey taya u BTW who her state governor name epp? Bruh, your work na to configure her to your taste if indeed u "loved" her. Dem no dey tell pesin finish. Enuff said.

1 Like

Education / Re: Nigerian Student Shows The Bottle Of Wine His Lecturer Gifted His Team In France by 2rez: 11:44am On Nov 12, 2021
Joeyfizzo:
he meant beer wine

cheesy. U remixed it. U fukking nailed it grin
Education / Re: Nigerian Student Shows The Bottle Of Wine His Lecturer Gifted His Team In France by 2rez: 10:23pm On Nov 09, 2021
WTF is wine beer

8 Likes 2 Shares

Romance / Re: (janemena Scandals)alora Sealords Threatens To Deal With Kpokpogiri by 2rez: 7:23pm On Oct 17, 2021
...but she listened for few days & resumed work later grin. What a work cheesy cheesy

2 Likes

Romance / Re: Jane Mena Reacts To Leaked Voice Note Of Kpokpogri On How He Slept With Her by 2rez: 11:05am On Oct 17, 2021
Linadinna:
Nigerian dancer, Janemena has finally reacted to leaked voicenote of Kpokpogri narrating how he slept with her.

Reacting to the drama, Janemena shared a video on her story, making it clear that she doesn't care what anyone says about her.

However, some fans stated that she is just trying to be strong, as they advised friends to stay close to her.

Watch video below.

https://youtube.com/shorts/rcGMV5tOxpM?feature=share

Lalasticlala Mynd44 Obinoscopy Seun
@ the bolded got me cheesy grin
Romance / Re: Jane Mena Reacts To Leaked Voice Note Of Kpokpogri On How He Slept With Her by 2rez: 10:56am On Oct 17, 2021
See hin SIMPlified grin. Onyi ara somebody. A good Sunday to y'all.

Education / Re: LASU Final Year Female Student Commit Suicide Over Lack Of Money (photo) by 2rez: 2:56pm On Oct 11, 2021
Itwouldbefine:
do you know what depression is? Have you ever been depressed? Have you ever looked to the sky, the north, the south and help seems like it would never come, how do you now feel if she sells that phone boredom and loneliness won't even kill her quicker. See ehh just pray to the Almighty always you never have a reason to think of taking your own life as the last resort

Say no more bruh. Some folks on here don't know nothing. With the way shit's getting real by the day in this contraption, i pray the Almighty continues to give us grace for perseverance. Remember, always ensure to make everyday a happy day. Help yourself bruh!

Nairaland / General / Re: Sunday Igboho Missing From Benin Republic Cell, Believed To Have Disappeared by 2rez: 8:26pm On Oct 10, 2021
Religion / Re: Is Smoking A Sin? by 2rez: 11:58am On Oct 10, 2021
Boogyman557:
HOLLY GRAM cool ARIZONA ALL D WAY MAN. ARIZONA OR S.K AND AMA BE UR TIGHT G.. D WORLD AND COUNTRY IS FVCKED UP BIG TIME. I DNT GO OUT. I DNT HVE A GF. I ONLY TRUST IN MY KUSH. SAME REASON I SO KUCH APPRECIATE MY KUSH. MY KUSH MY LIFE. MY LIFE MY KUSH. SAME REASON I HIGH UP 24sc.. WTF MAN

No cap bruh but be ez with the adrenaline grin. I can feel & sense u pissed off wholesomely smiley. U aint alone, trust me on that. The contraption is fuccked up big time, no doubt which in turn wanna fucck us all up, i dig but then we aint gonna allow that to happen, hence roll & smoke up some blunts. Yeah, kushing staves off boredom, that's right but through it all, it gotta be to moderation aiit. That's just it. One for u bruh.

3 Likes

Religion / Re: Is Smoking A Sin? by 2rez: 11:45am On Oct 10, 2021
Op, if i may ask, smoking what exactly? Be specific. Thanks.

1 Like

Romance / Re: What Do You Think This Dispatch Rider Saw In This Lady’s Room That Made Him Clos by 2rez: 6:07pm On Oct 06, 2021
donbachi:
She go done pull a jezebel on him.

grin grin grin cheesy cheesy cheesy
Nairaland / General / Re: 100-Year-Old Tree Falls In Oyo, Kills 4 People, Injures Another by 2rez: 12:25am On Oct 06, 2021
Eriokanmi:
The heritage of yoruba people. Those brown roofs had been in place for centuries, at a time when only one % of Nigerian houses were covered by bamboos. Look at those upstairs...those could only be found in ancient cities in Yorubaland. I've not found such elsewhere in Nigeria in such a large qty. Certainly, African civilisation started in Yorubaland especially, Oyo

Bruh so that na why them no want change roof bah?

Nairaland / General / Re: 100-Year-Old Tree Falls In Oyo, Kills 4 People, Injures Another by 2rez: 12:18am On Oct 06, 2021
slawormiir:
Damnnn niggar
O boy see oyo state
See as he ugly..

Atleast make them still dey renovate and change the roof na...

If at all them nor see money take build new one

Which one be ancient town and people preserve their heritage?
Ancient town mean say make them nor change roof...

Instead of you to say poverty is in the land

cheesy

3 Likes

Politics / Re: NASCO CORNFLAKES And Terrorism Sponsorship - David Hundeyin Investigative Report by 2rez: 4:53pm On Oct 04, 2021
angelfallz:
Restructure Nigeria, and in doing so, power would be taken away from such people. Highest their power would be concentrated in the North.

That word restructure is their nightmare bruh. They know what they are doing. Southern leaders contributed immensely to the shiit happening in this contraption.

2 Likes

Phones / Re: 5 Reasons Why Android Still Beats The Iphone by 2rez: 4:47pm On Oct 04, 2021
Rooting. When u talk about rooting, iPhone will prostrate for Android. It's incontestable.

10 Likes

Politics / Re: South West Is Powerful. Take It Or Leave It. The Presidency Is Coming To South.. by 2rez: 4:38pm On Oct 04, 2021
There was a country bruh. The name still exist but in reality the contraption doesn't exist nomore.

Romance / Re: See This Chat Between A 15year Old Nigerian Girl And Her Male Older Neighbor by 2rez: 4:23pm On Oct 04, 2021
From my 'lil observation, this street girl child fit sell this vocabularious & lexicographerious guy man for street still collect change fah. Me just dey laugh as i dey read am grin. Guy man dey enjoy the chat sef otherwise he suppose don kill the convo since but... He just dey do yanga dey shakara the 15 abi 14 yo street girl with vocabulary. Sting someborry, na wetin the14 yo street girl for use end am be that grin

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (of 57 pages)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.