Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,935 members, 7,817,727 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 06:04 PM

2rez's Posts

Nairaland Forum / 2rez's Profile / 2rez's Posts

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (of 57 pages)

Politics / Re: New Naira Notes: Protest In Ilorin, Kwara State (Photos) by 2rez: 1:23pm On Feb 15, 2023
Nigerians are their problems. Know this & know peace. Very anyhow useless & unscrupulous elements.
Business / Re: New Naira: We Didn’t Anticipate Challenges, CBN Admits by 2rez: 9:06am On Feb 10, 2023
In a sane country, he would resign honorably. His ineptitude is visible to the deaf & audible to the blind. Infact, he is long overdue to gedaf@@k off already but some powers greater than the laws got this f@@king stooge's back. Just imagine the bollocks of nonsense he spewed with utmost confidence. Deng! The sh@@thole is gone...

So who gon pay for them damages caused by you
Romance / Re: Girl When I B Dey Eye For Facebook Finally Reply Me - I No Toost Again by 2rez: 5:34am On Feb 10, 2023
You would have asked her what she hungry for though. You never can tell, she might be hungry for a d##k.
Politics / Re: I Didn't Offer To Buy Kidney - Ekweremadu Tells UK Court by 2rez: 6:25pm On Feb 09, 2023
This daredevil plus a loser still lying...

Continue.
Celebrities / Re: I Prefer Yahoo Yahoo To Gambling - Seun Kuti by 2rez: 6:20pm On Feb 09, 2023
Mrkumareze:
The worst thing to do is to seek advise from igbo smooker

Na cruise him dey grin
No mind am...
Romance / Re: Conversation from a girlfriend to her boyfriend (photos) by 2rez: 5:25pm On Feb 09, 2023
My reply would have been

Just a full-stop since she didn't put it.

Leeches everywhere. Lazy azz filths...
Politics / Re: Timi Frank Urges USA, UK, EU To Prevail On Buhari, INEC Not To Postpone Election by 2rez: 4:57pm On Feb 09, 2023
ceejayluv:
Did Anyone say they want to postpone the election?

Don't wait till some one says it. Just know for a fact that such scheming would definitely wanna play out. The shiiiithole's unpredictable. That's just it. grin.

Crime / Re: What I Noticed About Nairaland Men!!!! by 2rez: 1:52pm On Feb 08, 2023
HumbleTrader:
Children resort to insult when their intelligence fails them. Learn to be more mature, if you want to see husband to marry.

@ the bolded alone.

Romance / Re: Woman Shows Off Her Huge Breasts Popping Out Of Her Skimpy Dress (Photos) by 2rez: 1:25pm On Feb 08, 2023
What an eyesore! Yuck!!!

Business / Re: See The 20k I Withdrew From A POS Today by 2rez: 1:18pm On Feb 02, 2023
Obaofaba:
Emefiele should be sacked immediately.

Why milady
Education / Re: Fed Poly Nekede SUG Disowns Lady Who Attributs Her Graduation To God & Pu**sy by 2rez: 1:16pm On Feb 02, 2023
She attributed her graduation to her God & her p$$$$y so what's the fuss
Romance / Re: My Own Girlfriend I took To The Club End Up Introducing Me As A Relative by 2rez: 1:09pm On Feb 02, 2023
If she introduced you as a relative, you are a relative. Whatever she introduces you as, that's what you are.
I know you feel pained, shiiit happens.

However, do you feel like to kiiill yourself because of that If yeah, take & gripe no more.

Romance / Re: Benefits of eating apples by 2rez: 3:31pm On Feb 01, 2023
Ammmy:
there is this man that has been very helpful to me with prayers. he has helped me resolve a lot of life issues i went through at some point and he has been assisting me with prayers. He sees visions and revelations for me and warns me before hand. everything he tells me always happens as he has said it. the issue of spirit husband i talked about in my previous thread, he has promised to rescue me from it. The problem here now is that he said he has to deposit his sperm in me, that his sperm is power, once it is in me i carry power in me. that all life's challenges will be resolved and all my heart desires shall be granted. abeg hear this matter o shocked

First of, is he married?
Phones / Re: Starlink Will Shake Up The Internet Market! What do you think? by 2rez: 3:19pm On Feb 01, 2023
Misterone:
someone will buy the franchise in Nigeria soon and become a middleman. Then you will have to go through him to do the smallest of things

That's absolutely right. An as.sh.ole middleman who gon turn untroubled road to thorns & thistles. Damn!
Romance / Re: When You Hear Or See 69, What Crosses Your Mind? {picture} by 2rez: 11:10pm On Jan 31, 2023
Fell..atio & cu.nningli.ngus happening simultaneously. If you know you know...

1 Like 1 Share

Phones / Re: Starlink Will Shake Up The Internet Market! What do you think? by 2rez: 11:06pm On Jan 31, 2023
Just give them some time & see for yourself how much of an a.s.sho.le they sorry as.s gonna become. In a nutshell, they all start goood till they join the league of as.sho.les & become as.sho.les.

8 Likes 1 Share

Politics / Re: President Buhari Commissioned The Largest Solar Power Plant In Nigeria by 2rez: 10:58pm On Jan 31, 2023
What's with the rush in commissioning things? At his twilight, this bad guy is trying so hard to geddafcuk off with a good name. Funny guy.

Fashion / Re: Please, Is This Outfit I Got For My Birthday Too Short To Be Worn Outside? Pics by 2rez: 9:27pm On Jan 23, 2023
Dey there dey catfish you hear. Hand go catch you one day.

7 Likes

Family / Re: After Being Single For Soo Long, Im Now Scared Of Getting Married. Please Help!! by 2rez: 9:24pm On Jan 23, 2023
Viewing this topic: A billion Nairalanders. Fascinating. The topic is very strong.

Anyway,

Crime / Re: NDLEA Storms Edo Forests, Razes 317 Tons Cannabis Warehouses, Seizes Fake Dollar by 2rez: 9:26pm On Jan 22, 2023
Ubanz:
Canabis wey God create, some stupid people say it's a banned substance.
Una Sabi pass God?

Tell them bruh. Your oil no go run dry. Bless up.
Crime / Re: NDLEA Storms Edo Forests, Razes 317 Tons Cannabis Warehouses, Seizes Fake Dollar by 2rez: 9:24pm On Jan 22, 2023
Righthussle:
I don't believe the dollars is fake. Una don change am. Na real dollars una seize una come change am to fake one so that una go share am.

Weedsdom bruh.
To you i present this bouquet.

2 Likes

Crime / Re: NDLEA Storms Edo Forests, Razes 317 Tons Cannabis Warehouses, Seizes Fake Dollar by 2rez: 9:21pm On Jan 22, 2023
ednut1:
Nigeria should legalize this trade for exports. No point wasting it

They, FG might be running the lucrative & prestigious biz underg, yeah surreptitiously perhaps.
Crime / Re: NDLEA Storms Edo Forests, Razes 317 Tons Cannabis Warehouses, Seizes Fake Dollar by 2rez: 9:15pm On Jan 22, 2023
Jennyclay:
Well done NDLEA.

As ugly as Edo men, they still involve themselves in illicit drugs undecided.

See oshiomole face
See Obaseki face
See the police impersonator face.

Edo men are so Ugly! Puke!

Calm down crackhead. Tell me, what exactly is wrong? I mean, what's the color of your problem

2 Likes 1 Share

Romance / Re: Our Teen Girls Are Getting Pregnant Without Control (a Cry 4 Help) by 2rez: 11:48am On Jan 20, 2023
Jashub:
It's hard because you're a female and I understand that females arent really bright in the department of reasoning. So I'll excuse you

Dayum! My spinal chest. Someone please call the paramedics. cry

By the way, why not say most or some females instead bruh?

Romance / Re: A Business Woman Seen Sitting At The Front Of Her Shop Waiting For Customers by 2rez: 11:30am On Jan 20, 2023
Winterhaven:
her business and her appearance are at loggerheads, I mean could she be any more unappealing??

An appealing slur you got there bruh grin. Truth been told.

Romance / Re: My Girlfriend Uses Fake Account To Chat Me On Facebook by 2rez: 6:18pm On Jan 19, 2023
Mr Casanova got busted. Now, he tryna claim to be loyal having got busted. You ain't coming clean. You tryna switcharoo. Dude i smell fugazis, insincerity all over your post.

1 Like

Crime / Re: A Friend Of Mine Died Of Colorado (drugs) by 2rez: 1:02pm On Jan 19, 2023
AndroidAI:
Between alcohol and smoke, alcohol kills even faster and yet it's legal.

According to WHO, alcohol kills 3 million people throughout the world every year.

The fact is, even a drinking water can kill you if you are unfortunate. Like I always say, moderation is the key to anything.

Words on a marble.
Celebrities / Re: Is Omah Lay Dating And Knacking Tiwa Savage Now? Photo) by 2rez: 12:09pm On Jan 12, 2023
Alusiizizi:
I predict another sex tape in like 6 months.

Same here. That's the game. Make more mulla & fame... Yeyebrities...

Romance / Re: The Latest Young Couple That Got People Talking by 2rez: 4:39pm On Jan 07, 2023
Agbada don replace suit or wetin dey play Anyway, dude could be a younger bro. With photos like those, I guess they tryna mess with people's psyche smiley. Abi no be social media again?
Politics / Re: So This Picture Is Real? Why Hasn't This Made Front Page Yet? by 2rez: 1:25am On Jan 05, 2023
Let me ruffle some feathers. Here we go...

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (of 57 pages)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.