Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,817 members, 7,806,294 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 02:12 PM

2rez's Posts

Nairaland Forum / 2rez's Profile / 2rez's Posts

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (of 57 pages)

Romance / Re: My Girlfriend Said She Is An EMERE by 2rez: 5:41pm On Nov 15, 2022
Messi1:
I was conversing with my gf about what usually occur after she leaves my house, she paused and looked at me then said she's an EMERE. I was shocked but immediately downplayed it by saying she was joking but she kept denying that she was joking. I'm afraid as she may hurt me later in life.

Like seriously? Hurt you for what exactly Unless of course you mess up, then she will teach you a lesson. grin

1 Like

Business / Re: Why Naira To Dollar Exchange Rate Is Crashing At The Black Market by 2rez: 3:57pm On Nov 14, 2022
ismalmuhd:
local man, what are you talking about?

What do you wanna know?
Politics / Re: Pictures As Adams Oshiomhole Flag Off Senatorial Campaign by 2rez: 6:45pm On Nov 12, 2022
Na only death fit retire Nigerian polithiefians.
Business / Re: Why Naira To Dollar Exchange Rate Is Crashing At The Black Market by 2rez: 12:15pm On Nov 12, 2022
I think the reason is because they done cashing out. Yeah, done cashing out. The inhumane administration is @ it's twilight ergo they trynna be acting nice. However, they might decide to cash in some more. When that happens, they back to continue...

Romance / Re: SA Radio Host To Reduce Breast Size For Better Life (PICS) by 2rez: 12:04pm On Nov 12, 2022
Na suffer life she been dey? Yeye, guess she wants big butt. If you know you know.
Crime / Re: 16-Year-Old Boy Rapes Elder Brother’s Wife, 9 Others In Ondo by 2rez: 12:00pm On Nov 12, 2022
FULLOFLIES

7 Likes

Celebrities / Re: DJ Cuppy Left Speechlesss After Her Dad Gave Her A £5,000,000 Country Home As A by 2rez: 11:58am On Nov 12, 2022
jeromestarks:
Over 2 Billion naira.
She's rich but I do not envy her at all.

Why
Crime / Re: Lady Caught On CCTV Poisoning Her Boyfriend’s Drink by 2rez: 10:47am On Nov 11, 2022
Guess this is a stern warning or message to all & sundry, scripted or not. Don't trust nobody. If you ever excuse yourself from your drink, no matter where you are, who ever you with, when you return to your drink, DO NOT DRINK IT AGAIN. Trust no soul. The heart of man is evil & desperately wicked according to the Good Book.

1 Like

Politics / Re: Nigeria Will Explore Nuclear Energy To Generate Electricity by 2rez: 9:29am On Nov 08, 2022
Konjiboii:

No mind am, na Buhari werey wan disguise for nairaland

grin
He is an

Politics / Re: Expect 7,000 Megawatts Before May 2023 - Buhari & Siemens by 2rez: 9:27am On Nov 08, 2022
everythinggirly:
What I observe is that, once their tenure is coming to an end, they start doing new projects wey even fit no finish, they will start acting nice.

I can't wait for buhari to pack and go. grin

Contact me for your academic research writing services!

You are not incorrect. Well observed
Politics / Re: Nigeria Will Explore Nuclear Energy To Generate Electricity by 2rez: 9:17am On Nov 08, 2022
Napata77:

WHAT IS THIS FILTHY MAGGOT SAYING?

WHO CARES ANYWAY?

CHEW ON THIS:

See this unscrupulous & psychopathic element. You need help asap.
Politics / Re: Nigeria Will Explore Nuclear Energy To Generate Electricity by 2rez: 9:00am On Nov 08, 2022
Konjiboii:

grin him papa must be a palmwine tapper

grin
Psychopath who goes berserk over conflicting comments on a faceless forum. You could imagine. Infact, i doubt his sanity. To wipe am oraimo cord for back of the neck like someone rightly said might probably restore his sanity.
Politics / Re: Nigeria Will Explore Nuclear Energy To Generate Electricity by 2rez: 8:39am On Nov 08, 2022
Napata77:

[b]I'm probably old enough to be your dad, so shut your stinky lips.

And you can open another thread to ''ask for the whereabouts'' of the Nigerian satellites.

This is about nuclear power.

AND IF YOUR DUMB, CRETINOUS HEAD HAD WATCHED THE VIDEO POSTED ABOVE, YOU WOULDN'T CALL IT A ''DAYDREAM''.[/b]

@ the bolded, joke's on you. Your rancorous replies speak a whole lot about your type of dad.

2 Likes

Politics / Re: Throwback:NDLEA Bubu Marwa Started Multi-Billion Airline After He Left Military by 2rez: 2:21pm On Nov 04, 2022
swaggerjack:

shocked

Interesting times right?
Politics / Re: Throwback:NDLEA Bubu Marwa Started Multi-Billion Airline After He Left Military by 2rez: 1:32pm On Nov 04, 2022
The tomfoolery & sympathetic EFCC dare not go after him. Barawos.
Romance / Re: Nigerian Lady Buys N10k Worth Of Rubber Bands, Uses Them To Make Gown by 2rez: 1:21pm On Nov 04, 2022
HarlequinLekex:
The rubber bands will soon snap and break.

That gender, some of them no get brain.

1 Like 1 Share

Politics / Re: FG Pays ASUU Half Salary For October by 2rez: 1:15pm On Nov 04, 2022
EkelediliBuhari:
Another one

ASUU should be scrapped and all federal universities should be given full autonomy

In a saner country, yeah but scrapped by who if i may?
Education / Re: My Pictures Hanging Out With My Coursemates by 2rez: 11:48am On Nov 04, 2022
Thryphosa:
Young chaps! Go and conquer the world! You guys are the hope of tomorrow, make Nigeria great again.

You a Nigerian
Education / Re: Salaries: Gombe ASUU Vows To Withhold Students' Results by 2rez: 11:43am On Nov 04, 2022
chatinent:
If you can, please escape from Nigeria. Even if na e-course, run am abroad.

Nigeria is just a place where the rich class find people to make them more rich.

Nigeria is a scam.

Well since you said if, it shows on condition which is availability of funds reasonable enough.. That's fair.

The shiiiithole called Nigeria is getting extraordinary by the second. May those awaiting visas get their long awaited congratulations as from this month of November. Also, those who wanna japa but hindered due to insufficient funds or no funds at all, don't worry, God will remember y'all in this month of November AMEN.

1 Like 1 Share

Politics / Re: Fasoranti: debanjo No More Acting Afenifere Leader by 2rez: 2:09pm On Nov 02, 2022
If you like, divide Afenifere into 4 factions for your presidential gains, 2023 election is a mirage, daydream, pipe dream, figment of imagination... Y'all aint know nothing.
Crime / Re: Rapper Takeoff Of The Migos Shot Dead by 2rez: 5:40pm On Nov 01, 2022
See names; Takeoff, Offset...

Takeoff don finally takeoff to the great beyond.

RIP

Career / Re: Jessikah Inaba Becomes UK's First Blind Black Barrister (Photos) by 2rez: 12:43pm On Oct 31, 2022
Cubalabloo:
Will this one have many clients? I seriously doubt it.

If she delivers confirm, why not?

46 Likes

Business / Re: CBN Spends N281bn To Print New Notes In 5 Years by 2rez: 2:10pm On Oct 28, 2022
Iro po...If you like, believe them. Na you know.

Politics / Re: How ‘DSS, US Soldiers Arrested Suspected Terrorist’ In Abuja Estate by 2rez: 2:51pm On Oct 27, 2022
Yankee, terrorists finacier.
Crime / Re: Man Sentenced To Death For Killing His Girlfriend, Harvesting Eyeballs For ₦‎10m by 2rez: 2:50pm On Oct 27, 2022
Damn!!!
Foreign Affairs / Re: “I'm 43% Nigerian” - Duchess Of Sussex Meghan Markle Stirs Reactions, Opens Up by 2rez: 8:04am On Oct 26, 2022
The confused & delusional schrepp who goes by the name Meghan claimed to be a South African but was voetsek, dragged her like a tiger gen for some days, now she 43% Nigerian just like that. grin grin grin
Politics / Re: 774,000 Jobs: Senate Panel Demands Names, Account Details Of Beneficiaries by 2rez: 7:48am On Oct 26, 2022

Education / Re: The 'Anti-Cheating' Exam Hats Used By Students In Philippines (Pictures) by 2rez: 7:56pm On Oct 24, 2022
tillaman:
real recognizes real
You be my brother

Real recognizes real for real.
Nice one.
Politics / Re: FG Steps Up Oil Theft Probe, Begins Prosecution by 2rez: 11:40am On Oct 24, 2022
FUGAZI!!!
Education / Re: The 'Anti-Cheating' Exam Hats Used By Students In Philippines (Pictures) by 2rez: 11:39am On Oct 24, 2022
tillaman:
Lol e no go work for here o
Mask wey I go use cover AirPod wey my guy go dey outside dey read answers give me

You be confirm hoodlum. Nothing when nobody fit tell me grin
Foreign Affairs / Re: Elizabeth Truss Resigns as UK Prime Minister (Video) by 2rez: 3:47pm On Oct 20, 2022
UK dey shake. Interesting...

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (of 57 pages)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.