Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,787 members, 7,956,016 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 09:26 PM

2rez's Posts

Nairaland Forum / 2rez's Profile / 2rez's Posts

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (of 57 pages)

Crime / Re: Cyber Fraud: Forensic Investigations Indict Naira Marley by 2rez: 6:44pm On Jun 10, 2022
Asianjollof007:
Agba carder, most hip hop artistes in nigeria are fraudsters. Well if you are interested in learning carding for free, buzz me up.

Modified: For my brothers quoting and willing to learn, abeg no drop number here just mail me. I also learnt for free, i can also provide you free VPN and any FORMAT for FREE. Don't worry about the teaching, it's easy cos every thing has been written and converted into a FILE. Different METHODS, i go just send you files and guide you, that's ALL. I no too get time like that, i learnt loading for free too.

Swychdavid0111@gmail.com
Politics / Re: 2023: NLC, Falana Back Peter Obi As Labour Party’s Presidential Candidate by 2rez: 1:44pm On Jun 10, 2022
NLC? Joke's on that infamous association. grin
Business / Re: Why Isn't Anyone Talking About The Very Sluggish Internet Speed by 2rez: 8:52pm On Jun 09, 2022
Complains which eventually yields no positive results could be frustrating plus nauseating.
Politics / Re: Terrorists Responsible For Owo Church Massacre Have Been Apprehended (Video) by 2rez: 8:42pm On Jun 09, 2022
If true, that's a good news.

Doxology!!!
Politics / Re: Owo Attack: Women Summon God Of Iron & War To Get Justice For Worshippers by 2rez: 11:34am On Jun 09, 2022
Jashub:
These women are just being foolish . Get your PVCs and vote out the murderous APC who hired mercenaries to kill your people. Staying there and chanting empty incantations to dead idols won't deliver you from the evil coming , neither will it bring you closer to justice

...& to think people liked & shared the regurgitation plus stench u got up there proves beyond reasonable doubt that we got awhole goddamn lotta finished men on this platform.

1 Like

Crime / Re: Lagos Bishop Daniels Accused Of Raping Pastor Twice & Threatening Her by 2rez: 11:25am On Jun 09, 2022
Fugazi.

1 Like

Health / Re: Mosquitoes Or Heat: Choose Your Poison by 2rez: 1:48pm On Jun 06, 2022
illicit:
At the University

I lock my doors and windows and smoke about 5 wraps of Igbo

The mosquitoes can never fly that night

Even if and when they do

I can't ever know because I am smoked up and my blood will kill them with overdose

I hate their guts and music

I think marijuana inundated blood dey kill those bastards foreal.

1 Like 1 Share

Politics / Re: Owo Church Attack: "Possibly A Drug War" - Kemi Olunloyo by 2rez: 10:05am On Jun 06, 2022
This PTSD ashiere woman @ it again.

1 Like

Family / Re: Secret Penetration. by 2rez: 4:01pm On Jun 02, 2022
toygod2:
Hi fam,

I just want to ask if it's good for an husband to secretly hack his wife's social media account?

Does it have any implications?

What's your opinion or say on this. Would you allow for such

It is good provided the werey plus jobless hussy wants to die of shock. However, do you still wanna know the implications? If yeah, a trial will convince you. I peace in comment.

2 Likes

Politics / Re: 2 Sons Of CJN Tanko Win PDP & APC National Assembly Tickets by 2rez: 10:24pm On May 31, 2022
Unzerious:
I guess the Leaders of Tomorrow are the Children of the Leaders of Today

A milli times, yeah i wish i could like this comment. Weedsdom bruh.

1 Like 1 Share

Religion / Re: Spiritual Orientation And Tips Thread Has Been Brought Down! Y'all Protest! by 2rez: 10:48am On May 26, 2022
SpiritualOT:

They can't stop us. We're now live on out blog. About 1000 people read that blog per day. A blog that I just open new. To tell you how people crave for my content and the evil mods are hating.

You can also join us over there with the address in the image below.

Done Chief. They can't stop us.
Religion / Re: Spiritual Orientation And Tips Thread Has Been Brought Down! Y'all Protest! by 2rez: 10:15am On May 26, 2022
Whoever hinders one from seeking knowledge is definitely from the pit of hell & devil's mansion. Safe to say the moderators of this platform are agents of darkness. Spiritual OT, chief, what's your whatsapp digit
Religion / Re: There Is No Heaven Or Hell. This Is What Happens When We Die (Images & Videos) by 2rez: 11:01pm On May 15, 2022
OurTruth:

This still doesn't bear any similarity to the information I've shared so far. Please go through the thread and read all my posts carefully, I don't want to have to repeat myself again. I still have lots of information to unpack.

The basic premise of my post is that humans are enslaved to a continuous circle of reincarnation where at the point of death our memories are wiped and we reincarnate into new bodies completely oblivious to who we were in our previous life, and this system is put in place by malevolent entities who feed on us energertically.

What you just said is the opposite of what I've been saying and to be honest, very contradictory of contemporary Christian beliefs.

Well summarized. I dey follow your thread intently. Quite fascinating.
Politics / Re: Abducted Abuja-Kaduna Train Victims: Pay Ransom To Terrorists, Gumi Tells FG by 2rez: 9:33am On May 13, 2022
The terrorists' spokesman has gone skint. That's the only way for him to get boxed up. May woe betide these saboteurs.
Science/Technology / Re: Blood Moon Total Lunar Eclipse Coming This Sunday (Photos) by 2rez: 1:19pm On May 12, 2022
Ninisun:

Always sounding tribalistic! How old are you boy? Why not learn than insulting a tribe.

U nailed it. Guess his life would have been a lot more better if he had imbibed the culture of learning in stead of throwing tribalistic vituperations. Anyway, i hope he harnesses the energy of the new moon beginning to @ least better his miserable & wreckless life. Bitter souls just full this once upon a time beautiful platform. BTW, who even let these bitter souls out I peace in comment.

Romance / Re: The Witches Of Lekki And Full Moon / New Moon Sex Rituals by 2rez: 1:06pm On May 12, 2022
sukkot:
you have to be cooked very well in affliction first. this type of wisdom opens up to you from within as your soul becomes one with the universe after you have cleansed yourself. you have to be dedicated to take a vow of clean living. you cant be a bad person and expect the universe to open up its treasures of information to you. you can be taught the type of magic that is destructive and will end up consuming you eventually but to get the type of magic that will not destroy you ? the universe has to embrace you and call you to partake of its hidden treasures of esoteric wsdom.

know its not the answer you want to hear but its the truth

Preach on comrade for the truth remains bitter. BTW, what taste comes after bitter leaf If i may, what's your Zodiac sign?

2 Likes 1 Share

Romance / Re: The Witches Of Lekki And Full Moon / New Moon Sex Rituals by 2rez: 11:31am On May 12, 2022
Ishilove:

Can you shed more light on the bolded?

Very straightforward bruh. Afrika. Throw away the "r" or u keep it grin. Now u left with Afika. Slash it into two, u have Afi ika=Afika, meaning, only wickedness. Hmmn! U sef reason am, shey wickedness no full this dimension

Meanwhile, join me if u no mind.

4 Likes

Romance / Re: We sex 10 times still she want more pls help PHOTOS by 2rez: 8:04pm On May 09, 2022
Op, u see as i dey look u bah? Dey do me like make i see u, give u better nodding for head so that your head go correct. CYI! Man, be real, be yourself oh k & don't u ever displease yourself to please schrepps. Such unhealthy plus unwholesome act breeds vawulence unless ofcourse u love vawulence. Be a man & stop being a sissy abundantly stuck on being stupid. Enough said i presume.

1 Like

Politics / Re: Fulani Group Buys APC Presidential Nomination Form For Goodluck Jonathan. by 2rez: 7:42pm On May 09, 2022
See Professor of Zoo grin

Romance / Re: My Girlfriend Mum Is Currently Looking For Me With Police, I'm On The Run! Help by 2rez: 12:37am On May 02, 2022
Your own don finish bruh or better still, u are a finished man when no remain. Do u know that u are a barawo? Anyway, now u know. Even if u run, u can't run forever & of course u can't hide forever. My candid advice be say make u report yourself to her mama shop with immediately alacrity otherwise... By so doing, your comeuppance go dey reduced, i hope so but trust me, e suppose reduce but say u no go collect "awoof dey run belle slap" from those trigger happy plus randy looking dirty Naija popo, e no poss. Awoof dey say dey run belle true true. If u go come, use this caption as your next topic: "Brethren, true true awoof dey run belle, here goes my story".
Cheers bruh.

2 Likes

Family / Re: The Enemy Of Your Friend Is Your What? by 2rez: 12:18am On May 02, 2022
Frenemy.

2 Likes

Romance / Re: Please Help! I Need The Interpretation Of My Dreams, I'm Really Scared Right Now by 2rez: 12:07am On May 02, 2022
Pray against imminent spirit of kolomentality. However, get closer to Yahweh. Rededicate your life to Him & allow him to be in charge. That's just it.

Romance / Re: My Girlfriend Ignored Me At A Party She Invited Me To! I Am Confused by 2rez: 8:12pm On May 01, 2022
KiNg0G:
Lalasticlala
Seun

Good day all

my girlfriend invited me to her cousins birthday party that held yesterday, at first I didn't really want to go but she kept on insisting few days ago.. when she noticed I might not come, she went ahead to invite a buddie of mine who we do things together 24/7 so that guy had to press me on yesterday afternoon.

we were three who went, getting there it was filled up with lots of guys and girls... since we were invitees from her, we just sat down observing the crowd untill a girl came to bring us drinks filled our table With meat sauce..but where my girl now? she's no where to be found.. untill I saw her from afar sitting with her cousins and some other people. I wanted to go meet her, instead I called her on the phone to look at my direction where I was, she said she knew, oya come say hi.. she was reluctant to stand up to come meet me. we ate and drank then stood up 30mins later and left the party ground, according to my guys, they said she might have some other guys in the crowd that's bankrolling her, hence the ignoring....but why did she still insist I come?

Dramatic gender aka shibinshi aka biitch aka dogmothafcuuka @ it again. *sighs*. U aint got no girlfriend yet bruh.

6 Likes 1 Share

Education / Re: Help! I ALWAYS FIND MYSELF IN CLASSROOM IN MY DREAMS by 2rez: 8:04pm On May 01, 2022
Odiriance4all:
Please nairalanders advise me,.
I always find myself in my deepest dream at night being in school classroom receiving education , this dream not one or two but oftenly I do dream of this so may times in my deepest sleep at night.

Am a University drop out, I drop out of university at 100level 5yrs ago due to some circumstances to concentrate in my chef job because I am a professional chef, been doing chef job after my high school which I learn at culinary school after my o level certificate.
Even though now am doing well in this chef field. I still feels some sort of great emptiness inside of me, which I feels is the pursuit of my education.
So, most night I always see myself dreaming about school at night finding myself inside classroom amidst other students receiving lectures.
So I want to ask , should I follows this dream and go back to school to pursue my university degree, cos is seems God is trying to communicate to me that being more educated will favour my spirits more?

U just interpreted it yourself bruh. Same way i would have done. However, in as much as acquiring education in that shiithole is shiity, it will always remain a prerequisite to further in your life's journey to materialization of a bigger dream, particularly if u had the dream to trabaye, japa outta that helllhole for schooling in a sane environment. It's an indelible fact. So be a man & pursue that dream till it becomes a reality. Education they say is the best legacy.
Meanwhile, all benz na benz so drive the one when u fit afford. No do pass yourself.

Celebrities / Re: Kizz Daniel Quits Smoking As He Celebrates His 28th Birthday by 2rez: 7:50pm On May 01, 2022
Healfastijn:
cry I don't smoke or drink alcohol, where did I get my heart problem from? I'm just tired of this pain. I need surgery now

Dude neither smokes nor drinks yet he battling heart prob, damn. Sorry about that. Your healing is imminent, have faith. Send me an email; itopsyodu@gmail.com
Let's talk aight.

2 Likes

Celebrities / Re: Kizz Daniel Quits Smoking As He Celebrates His 28th Birthday by 2rez: 7:44pm On May 01, 2022
U did well Dan. I duff my hat for your well thought out decision. Cigarette aint slick & will never be. Blunt the truth sayer all the way bruh, Canadian loud preferably. Puff some & appreciate the serenity that comes from within. Truly, sometimes food no dey give man joy but Canadian loud, the feeling is different,no capping. Anyway, a brother is being welcomed to the cannabis family which is the real deal fashizzle for a realest brother.

Crime / Re: EFCC Declares 59 Wanted Over ₦435 Billion, $397 Million, €9.9Million Frauds by 2rez: 3:11pm On May 01, 2022
tillaman:
roll me another blunt brethren

Collect brother...

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (of 57 pages)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.