Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,613 members, 7,958,861 topics. Date: Thursday, 26 September 2024 at 06:02 AM

2rez's Posts

Nairaland Forum / 2rez's Profile / 2rez's Posts

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (of 57 pages)

Politics / Re: Fuel Subsidy: Nigeria Facing Existential Threat, World Bank Warns by 2rez: 1:23pm On Aug 11, 2022
World bank, we know already so fccuk you and your fccuuking warning. Shove your fcuuking warning down your fcccuuking butt. Nonsense.

Crime / Re: Uduak-Akpan Attempts To Escape After Death Sentence (Video) by 2rez: 11:20pm On Aug 04, 2022
Same energy �. Meanwhile,
Who cares for...

Politics / Re: Odetunde Omolara Decries Attempt On Her Life. Her 2 Security Assistants Killed by 2rez: 11:18pm On Aug 04, 2022
Nigeria politics aint for the faint hearted. Didn't you know what the hell you signed up for? Joke's on you woman
Romance / Re: The Moment A Groom Wept Uncontrollably At His Wedding (Photo, Video) by 2rez: 10:25pm On Aug 04, 2022
It could be tears of joy or maybe he an orphan or lost any of his parents & you know on such a joyous day, they aint alive to witness it. Remembering that could bring tears down one's cheeks. Why not widen your speculations & don't be so precipitated to conclude yet.

Politics / Re: ‘It’s For Security Purposes’ — Zainab Ahmed Speaks On Depletion Of Excess Crude by 2rez: 11:48pm On Jul 27, 2022
The guts in spewing such drivels, i duff my hat. Deng!!!
Politics / Re: Buhari ;third Attempt On Water Resources Bill Again? by 2rez: 3:38pm On Jul 26, 2022
Stubborn eran.

Romance / Re: Is It That One Can't Voice His Opinion In This Forum Without Getting Banned? by 2rez: 9:35pm On Jul 22, 2022
If humans were God eh... 10 years ban, more like 10 years jail term, deng! Op, sorry oh grin. May the peace of God be with you. Shallom brethren.

Politics / Re: Tinubu To Unveil Shettima In Abuja On Wednesday by 2rez: 10:01am On Jul 19, 2022
Cataclysmic dispositions.
Romance / Re: I and my lady nothing go shock us (pic) by 2rez: 8:02am On Jul 19, 2022
Is like iwo lokan bah? grin. How you go carry your love life or relationship come NL & you expected not to collect wotowoto front & back this morning huh? Them go finish you, you no go remain. cheesy. I case my rest.

5 Likes

Foreign Affairs / Re: Heat Apocalypse' Hits Europe ( Pics, Video) by 2rez: 6:02pm On Jul 18, 2022
meobizy:
Send money to my account.

Would have loved to if i had but then, the 'lil have got, Canadian loud don take am. No vex biko.
Foreign Affairs / Re: Heat Apocalypse' Hits Europe ( Pics, Video) by 2rez: 5:45pm On Jul 18, 2022
meobizy:
This time would make sense to visit those cold countries. I went in Spring and nearly froze to death. My body don forget their climate.

For those who’ll claim the whites are just weak, imagine how you’ll survive if temperatures randomly plummet and outside your homes feel cooler than a deep freezer. I doubt many Nigerians especially trash-composing Nairalanders will survive; our buildings aren’t constructed in ways to keep cold out. How many of us get winter jacket on hand talk less of fireplaces? Winter na the ancestor of Jos cold. I know many people who don’t believe Jos has the same weather as other Nigerian locales. It does; the temperature is only lower.

@ the bolded right there, so what you waiting for?
Romance / Re: Are POS Girls Lowkey Ashawo?? by 2rez: 5:30pm On Jul 18, 2022
Just imagine, see question when a full blown man, presumably, is asking. Just imagine... God i feel like smoking the hell outta you, yeah you.

Romance / Re: BAD THOUGHTS!! How Do I Stop Thinking Another Guy Is F*cking My Babe? by 2rez: 1:49pm On Jul 18, 2022
It's a normal thought so you ain't alone. Babe you said, right? smiley. Not your wife mind you so chillax that thought a 'lil bit. Even wife sef these days, such thoughts dey come. Wetin i go yearn you be say just try & make yourself happy, how ever you can, which ever way you can because i know you can & do it all by yourself. Shalom.

1 Like

Romance / Re: Is This The Most Beautiful And Sexiest Woman Alive by 2rez: 1:23pm On Jul 18, 2022
This one when resemble the human form of Zelda in Terra hawks. Rabbish....

Politics / Re: Bashir Ahmad Gives Asks INEC To Disqualify Peter Obi by 2rez: 1:16pm On Jul 18, 2022
Something pathetic go soon happen to this one. No worry.

Politics / Re: Osun: INEC May Cancel Election Due To Davido's Tweet by 2rez: 12:50pm On Jul 18, 2022
Joke of the day @ it's finest. smiley. Cancel after that misfortune for that useless & misfortune rock don congratulate the winner? INEC & APC must be high on some cow dungs.

1 Like

Politics / Re: Nothern Group Removes Shettima As Patron Over Statement On Obi by 2rez: 12:42pm On Jul 18, 2022
chatinent:
I had no problems with his political smackdowns since it was necessary in the political marathon until he said this:

Tinubu and Obi aside, why are you he-diots always mentioning Buhari in the same context with leadership! What fcking experience does Buhari have! Buhari is a total mess that can make any good fortune misfortunes.

I am not sure Buhari is comfortable with these praises... because he'll see them as mockery!

@ the bolded, the mothafucka himself knows he a misfortune right? smiley

Crime / Re: What Will You Do If You See This in the Night by 2rez: 3:51pm On Jul 14, 2022
Convert it to short sleeve. Spare such hand in the night for your gate @ your own peril.

1 Like

Nairaland / General / Re: What Do You Do When You're Bored And Alone In The House by 2rez: 3:37pm On Jul 12, 2022
Dickson178:
Sometimes feel hornny , and then mostly reading online news .

If i got you right, reading online news kills konji

Nairaland / General / Re: What Do You Do When You're Bored And Alone In The House by 2rez: 3:08pm On Jul 12, 2022
dododawa1:
playing with cancer of d lung

This really got me in stitches dude. That ain't cigarette, don't get it twisted. That was maryjane. Besides, everyone got what he or she plays with.
Foreign Affairs / Re: 1 Euro Equals 1 Dollar . by 2rez: 12:53am On Jul 12, 2022
Food without sauce is tasteless comrade. More like wasted effort.

1 Like

Nairaland / General / Re: What Do You Do When You're Bored And Alone In The House by 2rez: 12:29am On Jul 12, 2022

6 Likes

Career / Re: What Quotes Motivates You While You Work? by 2rez: 9:02pm On Jul 11, 2022

3 Likes

Politics / Re: 10 Reasons Tinubu Is Next President, By Pastor Adelaja by 2rez: 8:54pm On Jul 11, 2022
Pastor Sir, is like you & your reasons want to be UNFORTUNATE & UNFORTUNATE shall you be.

1 Like

Romance / Re: My Cousin Wack Me Off When I Was Sleeping, by 2rez: 9:29am On Jul 11, 2022
How nephew take get boobs comrade?

16 Likes

Education / Re: Consistently Seing The Number 11:11 Both In Physical & In Dreams What Does It M by 2rez: 12:06pm On Jul 01, 2022
Olachase:
I have similar experience buh not in dream anytime I checked my time I always got same figure like

8:8
7:7
10:10
1:1
This happened for gud three months I guess its sign of gud signal cus during those months things was going fine buh when I began too worried about it, it stop and I was been sack from work

Same here. Always got them figures too at different times. I mean always. You did well by the careful observation. However, worry not. It will resume soon. Take your mind off it. Don't be anxious about seeing them. Adding you to the list makes 4 weird fellas like me. Still counting...

2 Likes

Nairaland / General / Re: When You Think You Have Seen It All (Photo) by 2rez: 6:26pm On Jun 18, 2022
pongwa:
naso invention dey start, e no dey ever perfect but the idea should be applauded because it opens opportunities for other inventors to make it better. That's the point

U are full of weedsdom. Collect

Romance / Re: Roxsana Diaz, The Kindergarten Teacher With A Big Backsides by 2rez: 10:47am On Jun 18, 2022
Teacher in the morning, coded runstar after morning. Steady bombing by many male parents grin. U gerrit, if u don't gerrit, forgerrabourrit.

7 Likes

Agriculture / Re: How To Grow Weed Indoors? by 2rez: 10:05am On Jun 18, 2022
aussiehooch:
The world has changed a lot since its creation. The advancements in technology and inventions have changed everything including the way we live. We are now living in an era where almost anything is possible. One of the biggest inventions was the invention of internet and the technology it brought. This is the reason why almost all the businesses have shifted to online mode. In this era, we can buy any products we want at just a click of a button.

Weed in Perth is one of those plants which we cannot buy directly. But we can buy a cannabis seeds online which will produce a plant that is ready to be used in a few weeks.

Here are the most important steps to grow weed indoors:

1. Choose the best location for your indoor pot

There are many things that you need to consider before choosing the best location for your indoor marijuana plant. The first thing is to choose a place that is safe and secure. It is better to choose a room that is clean, free from pollution and is well ventilated.

2. Select the best lighting for the cannabis plant

Lighting is the next important thing that you need to consider. The lighting must be strong enough to light the entire room but it must not be too bright. You need to select a light that is not harmful to the cannabis plant.

3. Watering
Watering is very important for weed in Perth. Choose the right type of water that will not burn the plant.

4. Fertilizing

Fertilizing is the key to growing a healthy cannabis plant. It is not necessary that you need to add fertilizers to the soil that you are using for your cannabis plant. You can also use organic fertilizer.

5. Temperature

If you are growing a cannabis plant then you must keep the temperature of the room in between 60 to 70 degrees. The temperature of the room must not be higher than 90 degrees as it can harm the cannabis plant.

6. Growing cycles

Cannabis is a plant that needs to grow according to a certain cycle. The cycle depends on the climate and the season. The ideal temperature for growing the plant is between 60 and 70 degrees. You should keep a close watch on the growth of the plant and don’t let it get too tall.

7. Nutrients

Nutrient is another thing that you need to consider while growing weed in Perth. You can feed the plant with different nutrients and it will respond to the plant. The nutrients can be taken from a number of sources. You can use a bag of pea, potato, or even soil. You can also use a good quality nutrient from the market.

Conclusion:

If you are a beginner in this field then you may be confused about the process and steps involved in growing a cannabis plant. I have tried to make the process as simple as possible for you.
This is a very simple process but it is important to keep a check on the growth of the cannabis plant and the nutrients that it needs.

This is golden. U are a realest brother. Collect, one for the weather & the other for the weedsdom.

3 Likes

Romance / Re: Should I Tell My Male Friend What I Noticed About His Wife? by 2rez: 7:48pm On Jun 17, 2022
killmods:
Some times i just don't know what these women really want. U fúck them good, show love and care, make sacrifices for Them, provide everything they need, do fun things together yet when fùckup o'clock reach not even God can save u. They will just throw away everything and do the fùckup with one opportunistic idiot.. Na wah oo undecided

Na man u be. Well said. That gender when be say water hardly dey touch them for head, how them wan take get am for sense Abeg collect & drag some jor.

1 Share

Romance / Re: Do You Find Prominent Collarbones Attractive? by 2rez: 12:06am On Jun 14, 2022
Masalanka:

Na sapa dey cause all dis kind tinz

grin
Prominent collarbone. The name lasan... grin grin grin. Na sapa when get power grin
Properties / Re: Beautiful Architectural Designs You Won't See In Nigeria by 2rez: 1:01am On Jun 12, 2022
If i hear say no be aliens run this building designs when pass human's capacity so. What a beautiful sight to behold.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (of 57 pages)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.