Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,721 members, 7,816,969 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 09:34 PM

2rez's Posts

Nairaland Forum / 2rez's Profile / 2rez's Posts

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (of 57 pages)

Politics / Re: Atiku Lied About His Background, Source Of Wealth: Tinubu (Video, Pics) by 2rez: 7:17pm On Jan 03, 2023
Pot calling kettle black. Two decrepit gays.

232 Likes 20 Shares

Politics / Re: Lawan: Buhari To Sign 2023 Budget Tuesday by 2rez: 8:41pm On Dec 30, 2022
FOOTSOLDIER1:
My fantasy is to fuuuck Remi Tinubu in her anus

Hot sexy milf
cheesy kiss

This my man, you are irreparably finished.

1 Like

Politics / Re: Which Bank Can I Use In Nigeria If I Want Peace Of Mind? by 2rez: 9:48pm On Dec 17, 2022
Piggy bank. Look no further.

Politics / Re: Fuel Scarcity: SSS Begins Raiding Of Filling Stations, To Clear Queues In 48hrs by 2rez: 2:06am On Dec 10, 2022
"...normal and affordable official rate". Was like, has there ever being a normal thing in that sh**th*le Funny how DSS pokenoses into affairs of others. That said, perhaps, there are no others.

TV/Movies / Re: Sesame Street Icon, Bob McGrath Dies At 90 by 2rez: 1:40pm On Dec 05, 2022
Sesame street, good 'ol days.

Rip man!

1 Like

Romance / Re: Please Help I Think Its Depression by 2rez: 8:13pm On Dec 02, 2022
You a man or a woman?
Romance / Re: What Exactly Do Nigerian Men Bring To The Table Apart From Money? by 2rez: 7:58pm On Dec 02, 2022
Romance / Re: Beautiful Pre-Wedding Pictures Of A Nairalander by 2rez: 7:28pm On Dec 02, 2022
Candidlady:

And who said Iwas getting married to a man undecided my profile pic is meant for people like you

Romance / Re: What Will You Do If Your Sister Is Posting These Kinda videos On Facebook by 2rez: 7:14pm On Dec 02, 2022
Hell no! Can't have such a sister.

Romance / Re: My Father Almost Had Sex With My Elder Sister by 2rez: 6:23pm On Dec 01, 2022
Madman,
Just for likes, you dey throw fugazzi for Nairaland. Make Seun introduce dislike option join na.
Meanwhile,

Romance / Re: Why Are Nairaland Girls so Bitter?? by 2rez: 6:51pm On Nov 30, 2022
MytyD:

U unfortunate dog that managed to afford 40megabytes after riding the dick of all the married men in ur street but only getting something less than a "thanks" for all ur troubles how do u fucking feel,honestly u should really be considering suicide being that u contribute absolutely nothing but trash to the human race,God made humans evolve but in ur case devolve,I'm sure u don't even know what evolution being as usual ur stupid
u fucking spineless good for nothing smelling pig with pussy so rotten it makes maggots vomit,ur so damn stupid u make mad people look reasonable
Crawl back to whatever cave u crawled out from
Asshole

1 Like

Romance / Re: Keep Your Man Away – Two Friends Declare Themselves To Be Boyfriend Snatchers.[w by 2rez: 5:15pm On Nov 30, 2022
Crackheads.
Romance / Re: Husband Crashes His Car After He Caught His Wife Kissing Her Boyfriend by 2rez: 5:13pm On Nov 30, 2022
Lunatics.

1 Like

Politics / Re: Aisha Buhari: Gumsu Abacha's Cryptic Tweet Over Student’s Detention by 2rez: 5:05pm On Nov 30, 2022

Politics / Re: Bello Turji: N20m Cash Zamfara Community Paid To Bandit Leader To Avoid Attacks by 2rez: 5:01pm On Nov 30, 2022
Whatever happens up north should stay up north. Family affairs.
Education / Re: Introducing Student Loans In Nigeria Is Criminal by 2rez: 3:50pm On Nov 30, 2022
Damn it! Cut the bullcrap, is that the way forward? Student loan? Damn! When will these brain drained power drunk as.sholes in power be rational for once? These rapacious leaders are forever stuck on being dumb & looting. Student loan ended up in looters home, that's the way it's gonna play out. The usual drama. Misplaced priority right there @ it's zenith. Headline so exhausting. However, without restructuring that shiiithole called Nigeria, getting it right will be difficile.

Politics / Re: Spot The Difference. A Toddler In Obi Rally Vs A Toddler In Tinubu Rally (photos by 2rez: 3:20pm On Nov 30, 2022
Damn!This demonic party be messing up with this 'lil cutie's mental state. God abeg!!!

Romance / Re: The Alarming Desperation Of Some 9ja Babes On Social Media by 2rez: 2:25pm On Nov 30, 2022
Zonefree:
I don't understand why nairaland evening newspapers carry this matter for head like fake wig embarassed

I hate that this got me in stitches. Oya collect

Romance / Re: The Alarming Desperation Of Some 9ja Babes On Social Media by 2rez: 1:39pm On Nov 29, 2022
ednut1:
I remember like 10 years ago when i dey university. You will chat up babes on social media they will likely ignore only few responded. Today na babes dey enter my dm on Facebook and instagram. Even when you tell some of them you are not single they will still say it doesn’t matter. You will also see ones wey no fine / broke having audacity to enter dm because they done see abroad guy. I usually use them to catch cruise and reply how babes used to reply me in the past. Tables have turned, what if i be ritualist or womaniser. I for just dey chop and dump anytime i enter Nigeria.

Mod no front page o

grin
It's called same energy. Oil dey your head.

1 Like

Family / Re: I Think I Am Done With Women At This Juncture. by 2rez: 9:41pm On Nov 28, 2022
jeromestarks:
Hahahaha.

I say this to many of you who didn't marry your wife as a virgin or who didn't disvirgin your wife that your first child is not yours.

You are training another man's child and you will leave your inheritance for that child whom you did not father.

This bastard may grow up and fight you or even plan to kill you. That is what bastards do. It's a spirit. No true son/daughter of a man will fight him.

Isaac obeyed Abraham even to the point of sacrifice because he is a true son of Abraham.

Fvck any girl you want but when it comes to marriage, take the pain to find a virgin woman. They're hard to find because NOTHING GOOD COMES EASY.

Better to suffer to find a virgin than to spend your life in regrets.

A woman you did not disvirgin will misbehave and frustrate you because she will forever compare you with the men she has slept with.

HELP!!!
That's what you need brother. I say brother you need help.
Celebrities / Re: Nigerians Express Concern As COZA Shares New Photos Of Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo by 2rez: 10:12am On Nov 26, 2022
You sure this dude aint on some codeine diet shit? grin

Politics / Re: Oyetola Signs N138bn Budget Into Law In Osun by 2rez: 10:03am On Nov 26, 2022
Primus123:
What's the essence of presenting a new budget, since a new governor will be inaugurated in few days time.

That's how they play the game. More cashing out @ their twilights.

3 Likes

Crime / Re: Nigerian Woman Bails her Abusive Husband Jailed For Beating Her To Pulp (Photos) by 2rez: 9:27pm On Nov 25, 2022
Joystick! Joystick!! Joystick!!!Power of joystick perhaps.

Romance / Re: Why Is My Diick Like This? by 2rez: 2:12pm On Nov 22, 2022
olaeffect:
You are suffering from vivid imagination grin

@ the bolded,
The only designer of our generation.

1 Like

Religion / Re: What Is That Addiction You Can't Do Away With, That You Wished God To Overlook by 2rez: 3:15pm On Nov 20, 2022
Jackbaur88:
To be sincere, I don't have addictions to any anything. Be it food, money, drinks, sexual feelings.
I only desire to please God and make impact in life

To be a lot more sincere with you bloke, you need discover yourself. You gotta be addicted to something. Addiction is part of life. However, being addicted to something has got nothing to do with your desire, i am telling you.

1 Like

Religion / Re: What Is That Addiction You Can't Do Away With, That You Wished God To Overlook by 2rez: 2:58pm On Nov 20, 2022
Jubilancy:
mine ; lust

Rubilanshy

Politics / Re: Wike Pledges ‘Logistics Support’ For Peter Obi’s Campaign by 2rez: 10:12am On Nov 18, 2022
Hmmn, believe Nigerian polithiefians at the detriment of your mental state.
Politics / Re: 'A Town Hall Is Different From Balablu, Bluehuhu, Bulabu' — Tinubu (Video) by 2rez: 10:04am On Nov 18, 2022
Some idi.ots and buffoons were literally clapping. cheesy

6 Likes

Romance / Re: Shagging A Neighbors Wife by 2rez: 9:58am On Nov 18, 2022
ValCon888:
This story looks like someone's self-service fantasy.

Try dey read. Ask related questions if you don't understand. Anyway, no be story.
Politics / Re: Atiku: My Government Will Devolve Power To States by 2rez: 9:56am On Nov 18, 2022
Same Atiku when dey sell national assets wants to desolve power give states? cheesy

1 Like

Romance / Re: My Girlfriend Said She Is An EMERE by 2rez: 7:40pm On Nov 15, 2022
terrezo2002:

And I told you I have girlfriend undecided
And so what quality was stated in the write up?
I see you were to eager to comment. No problems. Enjoy

Don't be too hard on yourself. Take it easy. Me just dey catch cruise grin
Romance / Re: My Girlfriend Said She Is An EMERE by 2rez: 5:49pm On Nov 15, 2022
terrezo2002:

Nothing like good emere. Nothing like White witch. They are all connected to the devil and the devil has one purpose which is to steal, kill and destroy.
You deftly called your girlfriend a devil grin. Those qualities of the devil you got up there can be exhibited by entities that got life; plant, human being...; your girlfriend. So in other words, your girlfriend is a devil. Do with the devil what you wish before the devil does with you what she wishes. Fair enough. grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (of 57 pages)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.