Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,151 members, 7,953,579 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 07:36 PM

2rez's Posts

Nairaland Forum / 2rez's Profile / 2rez's Posts

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (of 57 pages)

Crime / Re: EFCC Declares 59 Wanted Over ₦435 Billion, $397 Million, €9.9Million Frauds by 2rez: 8:24am On May 01, 2022
tillaman:
Damn

I say goddamn. The goddamn atmosphere in that goddamn contraption is over saturated with goddamn corruption in all goddamn strata. Just name it... Goddamnit.

13 Likes 2 Shares

Romance / Re: How Can I Break Break Blood CONVENANT If You Know How Please Help by 2rez: 12:35pm On Apr 14, 2022
Op, look @ me. The surest way na by flogging. Yeah, u read it right. Flog konkonbility outta u this unscrupulous plus nonsensical element. sad

Education / Re: Transport University, Daura To Take Off In September 2022 by 2rez: 10:23pm On Apr 11, 2022
Ufelli:
Amaechi is slowly towing the path of Jonathan. Doing things to please the north. I hope he doesn't end like him

U mean Ebele, as seen in this photo bah?

3 Likes 1 Share

Phones / Re: NIN-SIM Linkage: Unblocking SIM Cards Require Linkage - NCC by 2rez: 2:05am On Apr 11, 2022
The most useless plus very very anyhow discombobulated government of our time. Na sango go smoke this evil government. Y'all's days are numbered.

2 Likes

Politics / Re: Kebbi 2023: Malami Declares Intention To Contest For Governor by 2rez: 12:48pm On Apr 05, 2022
This heading reeks of idocy.

Y'all aliens' days are numbered. 2023 election will only take place in y'all's wildest imagination.

Business / Re: CBN Imposes Penalty On Banks For Mutilated Notes by 2rez: 9:09am On Apr 04, 2022
Who go con impose ban on CBN Very anyhow useless & unscrupulous institution.

Meanwhile,
If u got US bank account(s) with transaction histories. Capital one, Chase, BOA... If u got, check my sig & chat me up asap. Good morning.

Politics / Re: They Hate God, They Hate Humanity - By Femi Adesina by 2rez: 3:20pm On Apr 01, 2022
Bloody chatterbox.

Fashion / Re: Why Do Ladies Bare Cleavage? by 2rez: 10:42am On Apr 01, 2022
...so that men go fit live long

8 Likes 2 Shares

Nairaland / General / Re: Help!!! I Am Depressed I Feel Like Ending It All by 2rez: 10:24am On Apr 01, 2022
Cut the crap, u aint going nowhere sad. Tell u what, everyone is depressed, tired of every goddamn thing about life particularly in that shiithole called Niger Area but feeling like to ending it all ain't the solution plus it changes nothing rather it shows your level of cowardice. It is only a coward who gets drifted in the thought of ending it all & of course, u aint no coward or are u That said, we all got one story or the other to tell or share so as to save souls from damnation, an indelible fact. So bruh, take this heads up; endeavor to make every moment a happy one. I agree with u, it aint easy but remember, nothing good comes easily. So shame those twin killers ; depression & suicidal thoughts by creating happiness for yourself. Let those twin bastards know u aint no coward. Again, it aint easy, gotta be frank but then, nothing good comes easy. Lastly, be a man, don't give up, believe in yourself & ask God for GRACE to MANAGE every goddamn situation. Shalom.

Politics / Re: Afenifere: One Year Without Yinka Odumakin by 2rez: 5:57am On Apr 01, 2022

1 Like

Politics / Re: El-Rufai Calls For Bombardment Of Forests Where Bandits Live by 2rez: 5:49pm On Mar 31, 2022
All na wash but Rufy, continue...

Romance / Re: Sad Truth: Religious Leaders Fvcks More Pussy Than You Can Imagine !!! by 2rez: 1:58pm On Mar 23, 2022
Eureka!!!
Gradually veils are uncovering,
Gradually senses are restoring & lastly
Gradually everybody go dey alright.

4 Likes 1 Share

Education / Re: Students Fight Portable As He Visits Female Hostel (VIDEO) by 2rez: 12:49pm On Mar 23, 2022
Sequel to the first skit, here goes the second skit.

TV/Movies / Re: Customer Review Of TSTV Services by 2rez: 12:36pm On Mar 23, 2022
Just a push up in DSTV tariff which i believe ain't a new thing in that shiithole, every Tom Dick & Larry, now making a helluva noise about boycotting the shiity & monotonous DSTV by patronizing TSTV which was literally gagged & strangulated resulting into it's early death on arrival. Perhaps TSTV has risen from the dead. Deng!

1 Like

Foreign Affairs / Re: A Brave Ukrainian Soldier Just Committed Suicide by 2rez: 9:13am On Mar 21, 2022
adextetoo:
That is an old video I saw it long time before the war, why are you people so unreasonable to not find the truth.

The way Nigeria police or military who are full of shiit deceive us with old videos to prove a point, same goes with some, if not all of European militaries. Check the date on the video, yeah on twitter. It showed 18 of this month & this year. Now u can see that some, if not all of European militaries are also full of shiiit. I had seen the video sometimes ago but it was not as long as this.
Celebrities / Re: Actors You Didn't Know Are The Same Age (photos) by 2rez: 8:55am On Mar 21, 2022
shocked
Mila Kunis looks way much older than Lupita, deng! It shows that brown skin is golden. Know that & know peace. Una bleachers when wan turn Michael Jackson, make una continue oh...

Education / Re: NEW: "We Will Attend To ASUU After National Convention" - Says FG by 2rez: 8:16am On Mar 21, 2022
This got me in stitches grin. Aboki value national convention pass education. Simple & concise. grin

1 Like

Crime / Re: Four South-west States Have 133,500 Plots Of Cannabis –survey by 2rez: 1:48pm On Mar 20, 2022
Parachoko:
Just like Guinness Extra Smooth is exported to the UK from Nigeria, we will be exporting some of our weeds too.

There is a weed that is grown in Ekiti State, is one of the best in the world.

I can't recall the name of the strain right now.

Yeah right. Yeah, heard about the Ekiti weed. Still doing my research on & about it.
Crime / Re: Four South-west States Have 133,500 Plots Of Cannabis –survey by 2rez: 10:33am On Mar 20, 2022
Parachoko:
Cannabis should be on the concurrent list in Nigeria.

Just like Beer, states that wants to legalise can legalize, while the ones that wants to criminalize it can do so.

Billions of Naira can be made in this sector.

Well said bruh. Perhaps some states might be running the Cannabis biz surreptitiously. In that shiithole, nothing is impossible.
Foreign Affairs / Re: French Activists Seized Putin's Daughter's Villa For Refugees From Ukraine by 2rez: 11:06am On Mar 14, 2022
Casualties of war playing out right there.
Education / Re: My UK Refusal by 2rez: 9:52am On Mar 14, 2022
Lawalsuliatade:
My husband applied for renewal of his UK visa. The refusal came back today which stated some untrue statement. They said we uploaded a Polaris account which was not true and we stated that our income was 3m per month which was not true. What we stated was 3m per annum. So at the end it was said that we can't appeal or ask for review. I don't know what to do.

Village people @ work. Anyway, the poster above me made a fantastic suggestion. So give it a shot.

1 Like

Celebrities / Re: ‘my Friend Paid Bbnaija’s Khloe 2million Naira To Sleep With Her’ – Man Reveals by 2rez: 9:40am On Mar 14, 2022
siofra:
If I was Khloe I would sue this man for libel angry

U dont need be Khloe & offcourse u can not be her. Why not help sue the man on her behalf
Romance / Re: If Size Really Matters – Why Do Girls Moan When They Get Fingered? by 2rez: 9:30am On Mar 14, 2022
Boogyman557:
Holly Gram cool

HAND FIT BEND to any Angle but PREEK no FIT...

E get the ASHAWOO BANI of 18yrs wey I NACK Las WEEK..

As NEPA take LITE 4 d ASHAWOO house, Na SO I BEND DOWN begin SUUCK her KUNTUS wit my TONGUE..

IF u SEE how dis ASHAWOO BANI begin MOAN..

I SWEAR DOWN

D Tin SWEET her WELL WELL...

LITE UP my WEED in peace

WTF MAN!

Weed ain't meant for u bruh. I 've gotta come real with u as a realest niggar when i be bruh. Try something else...like go LITE UP CARCASS, never can tell, could be meant for u. Deng!!!
Politics / Re: Belarus To Buy Proforce Armored Vehicles From Nigeria by 2rez: 8:37am On Mar 14, 2022
Hseffa:

YEASTern comment! Wow.

Must u always show to all & sundry your delapitating level of iq on every topic coupled with your character nuances? Must everything be tribalistic? Could u kindly embolden & show me the whatever comment i made @? Is your head paining u
Politics / Re: Belarus To Buy Proforce Armored Vehicles From Nigeria by 2rez: 10:10pm On Mar 13, 2022
This is ricudilous! So that country got all these, yet insurgency dey prevalent in that country Hmmn! How many more crazy things are yet to unfold?

1 Like

Religion / Re: Share Your Favourite Scripture To Encourage Someone Today by 2rez: 1:12pm On Mar 06, 2022
198800Mam:
Jeremiah 22:29 O earth, earth, earth, hear the word of the LORD.

Proverbs 22:29 Seest thou a man diligent in his business? he shall stand before kings; he shall not stand before mean men.

Exodus 14:14 The LORD shall fight for you, and ye shall hold your peace.

Exodus 13:21 And the LORD went before them by day in a pillar of a cloud, to lead them the way; and by night in a pillar of fire, to give them light; to go by day and night:

Sir, favorite scripture not favorite scriptures. Make una try dey read well before making comments. No offeinse.

1 Like

Religion / Re: Share Your Favourite Scripture To Encourage Someone Today by 2rez: 1:06pm On Mar 06, 2022
Handsum64:

Exodus 5:1
Let my people go

The fraudulent pastors should free the gullibles

Who are the gullibles? Have u asked the gullibles, are they willing & determined to be free Common hit me back grin

Politics / Re: Invasion: Nigeria, 140 Others Vote Against Russia, Ukraine To Get $5.2bn Lifelin by 2rez: 9:57am On Mar 03, 2022
Will u blame them when Naija gov dey weaponize poverty
Politics / Re: Can NigeriaPay N56k/m Uemployment Benefits To Nigerian Graduates With NYSC Cert by 2rez: 12:59pm On Feb 16, 2022
WONDERFUL!!! shocked
Hallucination induced by crystal meth. Dude thought it was a dream. Get some rest brudda...
Education / Re: 17-year-old Girl Arrested After Boyfriend Absconded With N350k iPhone (VIDEO) by 2rez: 11:12am On Feb 10, 2022
It was planned, her physiognomy said it all. Treat her like the thief she is. As for the other thief, he can run but he can't hide.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (of 57 pages)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.