Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,561 members, 7,955,081 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 04:28 PM

2rez's Posts

Nairaland Forum / 2rez's Profile / 2rez's Posts

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (of 57 pages)

Politics / Re: New CBN Policy: This Is Too Much Punishment For Nigerians - Seyi Law To Tinubu by 2rez: 11:19pm On May 08
E no dey taya BAT?
Infact ehn, e taya me oh... grin grin cheesy
Romance / Re: I've Washed My Hands From Anything Nigerian Girls. by 2rez: 4:38pm On Mar 13
uzomakanaki:
Good day Nairalanders.

What could make a lady date her fiancee's colleague? I'm done with ladies for now. This a bad experience.

I got a job for my now ex fiancee in the organisation where I work. We dated for 2 years. She was posted to a different branch office not far from mine.

A year on the job I began hearing rumours that she's going out with a senior colleague of mine in the same office with me. Those that I heard it from didn't know we were dating.

I confronted her and she denied it. I was not comfortable with her response, and one day she came to spend the weekend with me, I decided to go through her chat, I could not believe what I saw in her chat with this guy in question.

They've gone far to the extent of having sex with themselves which was said in the chat.

The next morning I confronted her with evidences of what I saw in her chat with my colleague, she became furious that I had no right to check her chat, with no sign of remorse. I was broken and at that point ended the relationship.

I've requested for a transfer out of that branch, cos I want to deal with this guy. Cos he's fully aware we were dating and have met us on different occasion outside.

Since the break up with my ex, he has been avoiding me in the office.

I never saw a dirty attitude in her at the early stage of our relationship, I never knew I was ready to marry a full blown LovePeddler who's looking for a platform to sell herself.

But for the guy I'll deal with him.

Tell you what, hoeing is in her blood. All along, you were dating a misbegotten garbage azz hoe. You weren't observant. Take it or leave it. These schrepps ain't loyal & don't wanna be anytime soon. She a cess pit. She had been hoeing codedly right from when you were dating. That's just it. Now, over to your colleague, what you gonna do to him? Well, I suggest you cut whatever tie you got with him.
Politics / Re: NSCDC Promotes Shem Obafiaye To Deputy Commandant-General by 2rez: 11:43am On Dec 16, 2023
The meme trended that year & now this happy go lucky man has eventually made it to the top. Awesome.

Fun fact: If they don't talk about you, then you are nobody. Learn not to go PMS when you being talked about in an unfair way. That's a preparation for the top, no cap.
Health / Re: . by 2rez: 7:01pm On Oct 04, 2023
Lungdick:

are we to soak all together

Yeah!
Phones / Re: CBN Gave Dangote A $9 Billion Loan From Your "Scarce Forex" by 2rez: 12:01pm On May 23, 2023
Family affairs
Business / Re: Jeff Bezos And Lauren Sanchez Are Engaged by 2rez: 11:57am On May 23, 2023
Jeff, needless to tell you not to loose guard. This schrepp aka daughter of eve got sinister agenda. Her physiognomy says it all.
Wonder why these wealthy assholes go for karishikas as their preferences.
Romance / Re: One Girl Just Slapped Me. How Should I Deal With Her?? by 2rez: 5:20pm On Apr 22, 2023
Borntosmoke:
One girl just slapped me beacuse we had an arguments and I called her broke Olosho, my head is still ringing on how I'm going to deal with her. Because I don't like beating woman. My niggas have been telling me to beat her. But, I just dey pity her make I no kill person. I hate it when someone doesn't fear me. I'm looking for another way to deal with her. My Redpillers abeg give me advice??

Romance / Re: I Find It More Disgusting That His Mother Controls Him" - Laila St. Daniel by 2rez: 8:35am On Apr 16, 2023
saintbillion:

God4bit. The difference between a mother love and wife love. Anything your mother does for you, is for your survival, Anything your wife does for you is for Her survival.
I can never love my wife more than my mother.

💯 for you.

1 Like

Politics / Re: I Am Suffering From Pneumonia, Cardiac Arrhythmia - Akpabio Declines EFCC Invita by 2rez: 2:12pm On Mar 30, 2023
Whatever this con man is suffering from will NOT leave him & if it was a ruse, it shall cling on him. Amen. Y'all shall be single handedly picked by remediless sicknesses one by one. Bloody & conscienceless looters.
Religion / Re: I Have Seen God And I Have A Picture (pictures Included!!) by 2rez: 1:23pm On Mar 27, 2023
alpharoyalty:

I feel I'm the only person on this forum that understand you.
May I wish that you create a website or blog to share your information instead of nairaland because I feel a lot of people are not ready for the truth.

You aint the only one. Just the two of us perhaps.

1 Like

Religion / Re: I Have Seen God And I Have A Picture (pictures Included!!) by 2rez: 12:57pm On Mar 27, 2023
brain54:

Lol at smoke lizard shi.t…

Seems everybody is smoking something these days.

Anyway my issue with you our truth is that you create and abandon threads and then move on to create new ones.

Not cool!

@ the bolded grin grin grin
Our truth, this topic seems familiar. Guess you created a thread about similar topic sometimes & that was it. Didn't finish it.

https://www.nairaland.com/7154915/proof-reptilians-operating-world
Religion / Re: I Have Seen God And I Have A Picture (pictures Included!!) by 2rez: 11:54am On Mar 27, 2023
OurTruth24:

I would have gladly engaged you in debate, but you are actually not making any sense. The other Christian lady I quoted made some sense, but you are talking like you smoked the lizard shit you accused me of smoking.

Engaging them is exactly what they want & that is putting you right on that SPOT. Don't be distracted, come on.

2 Likes

Religion / Re: I Have Seen God And I Have A Picture (pictures Included!!) by 2rez: 11:15am On Mar 27, 2023
oteneaaron:

Sure thing!

Keep up the good work and let no one deter you.

Truth is stranger than fiction.

People will only fear and hate what they do not understand.

You nailed it there. 👍

3 Likes 1 Share

Politics / Re: I Will Never Be A Member Of APC, Fayose Maintains (Video) by 2rez: 11:44am On Mar 22, 2023
Double agent bastard. If you know you know.
Jobs/Vacancies / Re: I Want To Confirm Whether This Interview Is Real by 2rez: 7:16pm On Mar 07, 2023
Mikano Medical Office. The name though undecided
Business / Re: Bill Gates Daughter, Phoebe, In Interracial Relationship With Robert Ross by 2rez: 8:02am On Mar 07, 2023
Karlifate:

"A blunt a day keeps the drama away." kiss

You're not adhering to your siggy. kiss

Not yet but i assume someone got adhered to it & that fella's you. cheesy

1 Like 2 Shares

Business / Re: Bill Gates Daughter, Phoebe, In Interracial Relationship With Robert Ross by 2rez: 7:53am On Mar 07, 2023
Karlifate:
A quick glance at their pictures, shows the girl is the dominant one in the relationship. shocked

Hmmn,
Omniknowest. Well done Sir
grin

39 Likes

Politics / Re: Vector Queries Keyamo: One More Question? Are You An Idiot? by 2rez: 7:53pm On Mar 06, 2023
To be a nonentity is a privilege for Keyamo. Then to be an id.iot is a double privilege for Keyamo so yeah, he an id.iot.
Romance / Re: Lady Left Heartbroken Seeing Her Once Wealthy Friend Working As A Bus Driver by 2rez: 4:27pm On Mar 06, 2023
mymadam:

Babe, isn't it time for you to financially assist the dude? U follow chop im ego nau, right? Chai, dis life no balance, at all, at all 🤔

Don't mind the schrepp. If truly she cares, then she should do the needful but trust me, she would rather prefer to come on social media to show fake empathy just to gather likes. Na thunder go fire these schrepps.
Politics / Re: Abdullahi, Sani Abacha’s Son ‘Dies In His Sleep’ by 2rez: 7:18pm On Mar 04, 2023
Druggie. Drugs don kill this one.

1 Like

Religion / Re: What Is God's View Of Smoking? by 2rez: 4:59pm On Feb 26, 2023
Op, whether you smoke or not, we all born as sinners in a sinful world. However, smoking is individual's choice oh k. Different strokes for different folks so leave God's view, ganja creator outta smoking. Moderation, that's the word. Doing things to moderation is imperative, yeah, for healthy living. That's just it.
Romance / Re: My Girlfriend Broke Up With Me Today by 2rez: 6:20pm On Feb 18, 2023
Fedrick100:
When we started dating at 2021 , I thought she was an Angel in human form, she was a virgin then and i was the one that disflowered her. This guy can do anything to make sure I’m okay, i don’t really know she hid her through character because of the benefits she’s getting when i wasn’t broke

Then 2022 August period when things become difficult for me her attitude changed all of a sudden, she Became selfish and Toxic, Even when I was broke throughout last year, i still celebrated her birthday got her gifts. Fast forward to this February that was my birthday, she couldn’t get a gift for me even when she had the money.

This morning i was telling her how she has been acting since I become broke and how selfish she has become,all of a sudden she told me she’s no longer interested in the relationship

Tell you what, she has passed herself to another nigga long before today. Yo, focus more on your being fully back up & yeah, you gon be back up real soon. When she hears, she would wanna come back. My mind keeps telling me you gonna take her back sad. Well, your choice though By the way, how old is she?

1 Like

Celebrities / Re: Video Of Rapper Aka’s Daughter In Tears During His Memorial by 2rez: 10:52am On Feb 18, 2023
Death is inevitable oh k but then some folks love to hastening their deaths. If you a member of a gang ring, as long as you got rivals, hastening one's death is certified. Everything got consequences. He left avoidable sorrows, pains & tears behind. In this life, as an adult, you responsible for whatever choice you make. That's just it.

2 Likes

Politics / Re: Breaking: Wike Refused To Support Tinubu Because Of His Bad Health by 2rez: 10:41am On Feb 18, 2023
Wike is supporting the Neanderthal covertly. That's just the truth, that's the game & that's the way they play the game. Trust no polithiefian.
Romance / Re: I Think My Gf Is A Sociopath by 2rez: 10:36am On Feb 18, 2023
How did you get to know first of? My guess, you did a sneak peek into her privacy you f@@king dimwitted bast@td grin. Why snoop around bruh Anyway, the joke's on you.

By the way, quite fascinating story cheesy

Romance / Re: Zukiswa Joyi: I Made It Out Of Valentine's Day Still A Virgin & I'm 33 by 2rez: 10:21am On Feb 18, 2023
What's the use of this news? Seun, some of your mods are sick upstairs i swearugad. So please do something asap. Thanks.

Politics / Re: Tinubu Asks Governors To Ignore Buhari’s Order, Enforce Use Of Old Naira Notes by 2rez: 3:19pm On Feb 17, 2023
Heart attack aint far from this Neanderthal with this new naira policy i swear to God. Buhari is friendly wicked. grin
Celebrities / Re: Tiwa Savage Shows Off Flowers Omah Lay Gifted Her On Valentine's Day (Photos) by 2rez: 2:58pm On Feb 17, 2023
Pharaohny:
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin gringrin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin gringrin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin gringrin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin gringrin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin gringrin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin gringrin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin gringrin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin gringrin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin gringrin grin grin grin grin grin grin
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin gringrin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin gringrin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin gringrin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin gringrin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin gringrin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin gringrin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin gringrin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin gringrin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin gringrin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin gringrin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin gringrin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin gringrin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin gringrin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin gringrin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin gringrin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin gringrin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin gringrin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin gringrin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin gringrin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin gringrin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin gringrin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin gringrin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin gringrin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin gringrin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin gringrin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin gringrin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin gringrin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin gringrin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin gringrin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin gringrin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin gringrin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin gringrin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin gringrin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin gringrin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin gringrin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin gringrin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin gringrin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

On a good day, you suppose chop oraimo cord for back of neck. You wan finish this particular emoji

cheesy

2 Likes

Celebrities / Re: Tiwa Savage Shows Off Flowers Omah Lay Gifted Her On Valentine's Day (Photos) by 2rez: 2:54pm On Feb 17, 2023
This boy sha no wan gree cheesy. Normally, Omah Lay na Omo ale grin. So it's expected. That said, Tiwa & her penchant for them young fellaz with the mullerz. Tiwa Savage true true grin. By the way, what do i even know?

Celebrities / Re: Actress Rosy Meurer Stuns In Husband’s Outfit For Birthday Photoshoot by 2rez: 8:05pm On Feb 16, 2023
This milady has just awakened the sleeping lion.
Unleash the krakken. Toto coming for her grin
Crime / Re: Lady Gets Beaten Up Inside A Bus After She Said Tinubu Will Win (video) by 2rez: 7:57pm On Feb 16, 2023
Jennyclay:
That woman beater should be arrested for physical assault.

It's her fundamental human rights to support whoever she wants to support. So why raise your filthy hands on her? undecided.

Stupid men everywhere!!

What is wrong is wrong though. Aint supporting the assault oh k. However, if you wanna know why, go replicate what she did in a bus & come back here with your testimony. Simple stuff.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (of 57 pages)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 67
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.