Welcome, Guest: Join Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 2,402,913 members, 5,376,862 topics. Date: Monday, 20 January 2020 at 11:15 AM

2rez's Posts

Nairaland Forum / 2rez's Profile / 2rez's Posts

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (of 29 pages)

Foreign Affairs / Re: Inside Iranian Factory Where U.S. And U.K. Flags Are Made For Burning(Pics) by 2rez: 9:30pm On Jan 18
Chanelling good amount of energy to get a pristine work done, then setting the work on fire? Madder oh shocked. This Iran's class of madness na class capital letter "C".

Politics / Re: USA Releases Military Hardware Bound For The Middle East (photos) by 2rez: 11:34am On Jan 06
Oluwa wetin dey escalate

Foreign Affairs / Re: Israel Praises Trump For Soleimani Killing, Places Military On High Alert by 2rez: 7:10pm On Jan 05
Richdad50:
shocked

The greatest mistake that will be made by any nation in modern history is for Iran to attack USA, Isreal. It will be the end of Iran as you know it. Period!

The devastation will send shockwaves across generations to come. Most of you do not know the level of research, precision technology, and war scenarios the USA have rehearsed over years for Iran. They will decimate Iran beyond recognition.

Richdad

Just to back your assertions, there u go...

Politics / Re: US Pastor Asks Nigerians To Lend Osinbajo To America For 4 Years by 2rez: 11:50am On Dec 30, 2019
That word obnubilate na chai! cheesy

Romance / Re: Breakup: My Girlfriend's Christmas Gift To Me by 2rez: 9:06pm On Dec 29, 2019
czarr:
someone else bust the cherry either before you guys dated or very recently, she won't own up to you cos she knows eventually if she keeps dating you you'll find out and leave her.

better to end it herself and keep her sanity
she'll start afresh with a new guy who she won't lie to that she is a virgin, probably the guy who bust it.

the things is virgins just want someone bold enough to convince them and deceive them into giving up the cherry, trust me women just want someone to blame other than themselves , be that person they'll blame for leading them astray and they won't leave you.

Oh my, shocked thought i was the only one going through this foreal bruh. I can relate very well.

1 Like

Religion / Re: Slay Queen Gives Life To Christ, Burns Her Make-Ups, Wigs & Trousers (Photos) by 2rez: 10:13pm On Dec 17, 2019
Slay queen's routine goes thus: born again, unborn again & then reborn again. But...

Sports / Re: Anthony Joshua Vs Andy Ruiz Jr. II - Rematch (Live Updates) by 2rez: 11:08pm On Dec 07, 2019
Lillianade:
There’s no way Ruiz can win. I’ll be very surprised if he does but it’s very unlikely at this point.

Woman your commentary is so stoic. Keep it coming plus more grease to your elbows. On behalf of my crew members, we say c'est bon. wink

From Sambisa.

3 Likes

Sports / Re: Anthony Joshua Vs Andy Ruiz Jr. II - Rematch (Live Updates) by 2rez: 10:19pm On Dec 07, 2019
turnabout:
(Download Video)Tiwa savage sextape goes Viral on Internet cool

The Whole world is in shock right now as what appears to be Tiwa savage sextape is released online. Watch Video… More details on the Way

CLICK TO WATCH OR DOWNLOAD

Politics / Re: Sowore Mobbed By Excited Family Members And Nigerians After His Release by 2rez: 10:08am On Dec 06, 2019
Suremikky:
I just hope he is still mentally alright

Politics / Re: Sowore Mobbed By Excited Family Members And Nigerians After His Release by 2rez: 10:03am On Dec 06, 2019
asatemple:
he counted morning and night

Instead of cracking my ribs, kuku keel me na grin

1 Like

Politics / Re: Return All Our Stolen Artifacts - Lai Mohammed Warns Foreign Nations by 2rez: 2:00pm On Nov 29, 2019
First time this chatterbox gonna say some shiit that deserves an accolade. cheesy

Romance / Re: My Boyfriend Threatened To Leak My Sex Tape With A Guy Online!!! by 2rez: 7:52pm On Nov 23, 2019
Plebian:
Put a hex on your boyfriend and his miserable friend, they were in on it, pee on the lemon as substitute for the cursing oil. I was raped I know how it feels. Curse them from the depths of your pain.

Romance / Re: What I Experienced On My Way To Cotonou. Some Women Are Wicked(sad) by 2rez: 2:52pm On Nov 07, 2019
stupidity:
I’m so sad with tears in my eyes right now. This world is really a wicked place. cry cry

I wish trumpet will really blow so we all can line up and face judgement cry

I was on my way to Cotonou today and boarded this bus. We were just two men inside the bus, while the rest were young ladies and older women of different sizes and shape. Journey was sweet coz I was on “gist repeat”. Keeping everyone entertained.

Mid journey I heard this young lady on phone with someone that happens to be her mom, she was speaking her dialect(I happen to hear what she was saying coz I’m from her region)

I’m not sure if her senses didn’t go on the journey with her or if she was just plain stupid and dumb. Here goes her conversation with the said person (her mom)

(In my dialect) “mummy, he no longer listens to me when I tell him what to do, it seems it’s no longer working” shocked.

(She paused for some minutes and continued)

“Im on my way to Cotonou to buy goods, when I come I want us to go meet owanlen”

Owanlen means ‘an aged person, in this case, a babalawo’

I turned and looked at her in disgust (she was at the back sit) she knew I was understanding her language and she quickly hung up the phone.

We later got down to get food and water, she came to me and tried striking a convo. SMH. I swerved her. Even if I follow up with her, she can’t do me nada!!! I go too use her sef.

Whoever that brother is, not sure how strong you are but I pity you. cry

Y’all come celebrate with me, after years of hard labor, I just got my dream car.

So u finally got it; 2016 Lexus... Yay! grin. I help u celebrate oh brotherman.

Health / Re: Delta: Lady Runs Mad After She Was Dropped From A Flashy Car (photos,video) by 2rez: 8:20pm On Nov 05, 2019
Etutu ola
Celebrities / Re: Linda Ikeji: I Was Too Picky With The Successful Men That Came My Way by 2rez: 5:56pm On Nov 04, 2019
wman:
I love how she's been honest with her life experiences.

With age comes wisdom and a few regrets. When we are young, we feel we know it all, we deserve it all and we get too picky till reality comes crashing.

I hope the girls who see her as a role model can learn from this.

1 Like

Crime / Re: Man Confronts Policemen Who Attacked Him For Recording Their Encounter In Lagos by 2rez: 5:34pm On Nov 04, 2019
My brother for this critical & perilious period, i help u rejoice oh say u escaped blood overflow wey for don selement from the hand of these trigger happy Naija popo guys them. Sofry sofry with them next time biko. Devil no go SM clout chasing wipe u as the year dey wipe so. Eyah no go be your portion oh.

1 Like

Celebrities / Re: Iyabo Ojo, Jaruma, Others Abandon Mompha As EFCC Hunts For More Of His Friends by 2rez: 4:16pm On Nov 01, 2019
Asokoroaya:
When the going is good

Very many people will be your friend grin
Politics / Re: Nnamdi Kanu Replies Judge Suggesting Prison As Safe Place For Him by 2rez: 4:13pm On Nov 01, 2019
Romance / Re: Lady Flaunts Her Phone, Forget There’s A Used C0nd0m Under Her. See Reactions (P by 2rez: 3:33pm On Nov 01, 2019
lilmax:

nobody helped men

Why should men help women?

This equality?

Eskees Sir, infact ehn na women supoose dey help men because the good book says they are men's help mate abi no be so?

1 Like

Politics / Re: Nigeria Air Force To Get 3 JF17 Fighter Aircraft From Pakistani Air Force by 2rez: 6:37pm On Oct 15, 2019
Why make it known to your enemies Why loud it? Why?
Religion / Re: Apostle Chibuzor Chinyere Gifts Ex-Prostitute House As Wedding Gift by 2rez: 4:51am On Oct 15, 2019
Why them con look like druglords & thugs? shocked
Health / Re: . by 2rez: 12:28pm On Oct 14, 2019
247Dior:
I'm just looking for solutions

Have u gotten a solution? Scratch that! I used this & got a permanent solution. Don't Bleep with efficacy of herbs grin

Locate a good herb market & ask for these herbs.

1) Egbo Osunsun - (Carpolobia albe)
2) Eeso Ale Opapara
3) Egbo Ipeta - (Securidaca Longepedunkulata)
4) Egbo Isirigun - (Mondia Whitel)
5) Eeso Booni - (Acarcia Nilotica)
6) Egbo Gbogbonse
7) Aayu - (Little Garlic)
B) Kanafuru - (Eugenia aromatica)
9) Egbo Atapari Obuko - (Clausena anisata)
10 Egbo Asunwon - (Senna Podocarpa) Little
Soak in any liquor of choice (Gin, Whiskey, Cognac...) for 3
days.
Add a shot or two of the tincture to half glass of water and
drink at night - For adults only!
We beg you with the name of Almighty God and powers that
be - Do Not Sell! Thank me later bruh.

CC: Herball.
Celebrities / Re: Do People Still Wear Panties? Please Let The Coochie Breathe - Toke Makinwa by 2rez: 4:51pm On Oct 13, 2019

Health / Re: No Bra Day: Nigerian Ladies Share Braless Pictures by 2rez: 8:56am On Oct 13, 2019
Chai, today na today, plenty things, orisirisi things will fall apart today. Make una wait for it cheesy

Romance / Re: Some Ladies Are Just Hypocrites ( Photos) by 2rez: 6:13pm On Oct 12, 2019
stupidity:
cheesy greetings bro. Been here jare. Man Dey hustle. They’ll soon release 2021 Range rover velar and I’m still saving to buy 2016 Lexus.

How is you doing bro? Hope you still shining despite Nigeria problems??

2016 Lexus huh? U are enlisted in my prayer shots as from this moment grin. Kindly accept my 'lil magnanimity. Dandy is the word bruh. Yeah, shining so bright, brighter by the day wink. Just can't let no country's problem keep me, a shining star from shining like the sun, that's just it. grin.
Romance / Re: Some Ladies Are Just Hypocrites ( Photos) by 2rez: 4:57pm On Oct 12, 2019
stupidity:
brotherman waten man go do Na? I must die a happy man. grin

True that. Btw, u went MIA @ a time. Hope no issues. Anyway, welcome back. Missed your goddamn hilariously stupid topics bruh wink. Respect.

Romance / Re: Some Ladies Are Just Hypocrites ( Photos) by 2rez: 4:43pm On Oct 12, 2019
stupidity:
i swear grin grin this girl just spoilt my mind. Now I have a new fantasy. Make I find girl wey go drag me enter room and use fvck kill me.

Brothaman, fantasy indeed. grin.
Celebrities / Re: Rosaline Meurer Calls Out "Onesoul" For Scamming Her (Leaks Watsapp Chat) by 2rez: 11:47am On Oct 12, 2019
Undiluted scamming scheme. Money wey OneSoul has used to buy rosay for inna the club cheesy

Rosay take heart biko otherwise,

Celebrities / Re: Toke Makinwa Wearing Thigh-Revealing Dress (Photos) by 2rez: 8:22pm On Oct 11, 2019
If only the leg could be raised a bit higher, 90° kinda, then the pose would have been excellently the bomb. Just saying...

Celebrities / Re: My Death Rumor - Sky B Speaks by 2rez: 2:44am On Oct 11, 2019
donbachi:
the guy too gud...him do am with fowl teeth,lizard horn,fish leg and goat feathers.

Onyi ara cheesy
Celebrities / Re: My Death Rumor - Sky B Speaks by 2rez: 8:43pm On Oct 10, 2019
donbachi:
na babajide oo

Been think say na Babatunde grin. Babajide try for u oh
Celebrities / Re: My Death Rumor - Sky B Speaks by 2rez: 12:13pm On Oct 10, 2019
donbachi:
U just waited this long just to buy clothes wey u go take snap pics to pose and post sey u never die.

See where u reason am go? Na wa u oh... Meanwhile ur jazz on top FTC dey work wonderment oh. Who be the baba weydo the...?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (of 29 pages)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2020 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 113
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.