Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,096 members, 7,821,796 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 06:31 PM

2rez's Posts

Nairaland Forum / 2rez's Profile / 2rez's Posts

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (of 57 pages)

Politics / Re: Three Things I’ll Do If Elected – Tinubu by 2rez: 1:43pm On Oct 19, 2022
On a good day, APC & PDP, these two very anyhow evil & useless acronyms that brings nothing but pain & suffering suppose don enter extinction but what do i know. Both been fuckinng & su..cking the contraption, left right center with illegal pipe lines for donkey damn years shocked & still got the balls to say they wanna contest election Deng!

Education / Re: Restore your faith in Humanity [Pictures] love and light by 2rez: 1:57am On Oct 15, 2022
TheSourcerer:
84-Year-Old Grandmother In Hospital Was Embarrased To Wear Her Nightgown So Her Grandson Wore One As Well

This one na arrant stupidity. What faith does this restore in humanity?

Education / Re: Restore your faith in Humanity [Pictures] love and light by 2rez: 1:50am On Oct 15, 2022
TheSourcerer:
None of his Classmates Showed Up For This Little Autistic Boy's Birthday. His Mom Asked For Help On Facebook And These Amazing Firefighters, Officers came thru for him

Touching. However, those men are his mate, take it or leave it. Glorious child born to be great. A �

1 Share

Romance / Re: Man Confronts His Cheating Girlfriend For Collecting 200k From Another Man (vid) by 2rez: 1:36am On Oct 15, 2022
Divay22:
200k one night shocked shocked
Juicy right? cheesy. You wanna give it a shot? Just joking though. Good morning!

1 Like

Education / Re: ASUU :- We Will Suspend The Strike And Continue After 2 Weeks. by 2rez: 8:37pm On Oct 10, 2022
Enenim:
"We will suspend the strike in accordance with Court ruling, but would continue after two weeks, it's constitutional" - ASUU says

Vote wisely
Our mumu suppose don end by now

ASUU is confused courtesy Nigeria FG. grin.
Is there any sense in @ the bolded

1 Like

Romance / Re: Nigerian Man Deals With Lady Who Left Him After He Brought Her To UK by 2rez: 8:33pm On Oct 10, 2022
Alltrending:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nzQytRgZiic
A woman has gone online to narrate in a video how her friend whom she introduced to her brother in the UK for marriage later broke the man's heart. She revealed that one month after the lady landed in the UK, she left the man and nobody knew where she was.

She ran to her ex According to her, it was later they discovered she ran back to her ex who was also in the same foreign country. The heartbroken man cried like a baby and blamed his sister for introducing them.

As a way to deal with the lady, the sister revealed that he informed the home office what happened and they revoked her stay permit to deport her. Her boyfriend who was an immigrant was also deported.

Happy ending. From 1-0 to 1-1 Draw. God is good.

Crime / Re: Nigerian Man Defrauds Several US Banks After Presenting Himself As Yoruba Deity by 2rez: 8:28pm On Oct 10, 2022
MasterJayJay:
Nigerian bloggers will use headlines that has nothing to do with a post

They are unfortunate entities. Scammers everywhere in different forms. God help us oh.

1 Like 1 Share

Crime / Re: Nigerian Man Defrauds Several US Banks After Presenting Himself As Yoruba Deity by 2rez: 8:25pm On Oct 10, 2022
Una when dey use God name dey lie, dey do rubbish, dey do coverups, when be say una no even rate God, make una continue. The next breeze when go blow go expose una ynash...
Crime / Re: Bandits Kill Freed Abuja-Kaduna Train Passenger In Kebbi by 2rez: 8:14pm On Oct 10, 2022
MonkeyMods:
He was destined to be removed by men of the underworld

He can run all he wants but he can't hide.
Politics / Re: How 101 Boko Haram Members Were Freed From Kirikiri (See Full Names) - FIJ by 2rez: 8:24pm On Oct 09, 2022
I said it sometimes. Anyway, southerners should be very careful & vigilant. Shiiiit's about to get hotter. The clock is ticking...

https://www.nairaland.com/7368247/bandits-release-23-remaining-kaduna/2#117302081
Education / Re: Canada To Allow International Students To Work For Over 20 Hours Per Week by 2rez: 11:03pm On Oct 07, 2022
castrokins:
To Reach Canada Na Him Be The Problem.

Worry no more, problem taken care of.

3 Likes 1 Share

Foreign Affairs / Re: Biden Grants Pardon For All Federal Convictions Of Simple Possession Of Marijuan by 2rez: 5:01pm On Oct 07, 2022
chriskosherbal:
Marijuana is a natural product made and created by God..for man's usage and consumption to help man defeat ailment that the biggest pharmaceuticals cannot..

Is shame that nations of the world are blind to this fact. Everything God made is good and man has no choice but to comply.

Watch Nigeria will begin to review thier stands with respect to marijuana cos thier big respected bro has changed steps . follow follow.

Btw were is slowmirr or whats his name again ...abeg tell ma say his boys don dey gbedu

Respect to Biden...and to MJ.

MODIFIED; I want to quickly correct a wrong notion flying on this thread...pls weed is not a drug but pure plant like water leaf, bitter leaf e t.c with it's innumerable nature benefit . ...SK,loud,Arizona, Colorado e.t.c are all drugs they are artificial/synthetic... meaning man has altered nature

Enough said bruh. God bless you �

Crime / Re: ENDTIME: Teenage Girls Captured Engaging In Weed Smoking Competition (VIDEO) by 2rez: 1:47pm On Oct 07, 2022
Juvenile delinquency coupled with social media rave of the moment madness. That's the order of the day. However, if you abuse weed, it surely gonna abuse you. The keen reason why i like the herb.

Caveat: smoke to moderation.

1 Like

Politics / Re: Bandits Release 23 Remaining Kaduna Train Attack Victims by 2rez: 7:05pm On Oct 05, 2022
Definitely in exchange for the release of their arrested members. Meaning, another gruesome terrorist attack is imminent. Y'all should watch and pray. Be vigilant at all times. Peace out!

Romance / Re: Imagine One Woman Possessing All These Red Flags by 2rez: 7:12pm On Oct 04, 2022
Kobojunkie:
Exactly! This world is really different strokes for different folks. So when I see people indicating that it has to be exactly their set of choices for a thing to work, I imagine them simpletons who have yet to in fact experience life as it truly is. undecided

Different strokes for different folks, i am telling you bruh. Say no more. I hope you having a good time.
Romance / Re: What Does She Really Want From Me? by 2rez: 9:37am On Oct 04, 2022
Quit asking what she want from you bruh. Let go of her, else she gon make your meaningful life miserable like she made her acclaimed boyfriend's. That's just it.

1 Like

Romance / Re: I Almost Murdered My Girlfriend For Cheating On Me. But GOD Stopped Me. by 2rez: 9:25am On Oct 04, 2022
You wanna be a killer because you felt your girlfriend be cheating on you huh? Are you perfect Come on! You need work on yourself, particularly your thoughts. Dont be a killer bruh. Don't be a pus.ssy. Don't let that gender break you. Grow a formidable heart.
Tell you what, if you wanna live long, don't take everything that makes up life or part of life too perfect. Exepect the worse to happen at any point in time. Be both optimistic & pessimistic. Pessimistic because when shiiiiit happens all of a sudden, it won't take you by surprise. Be amongst the brothers who choose to live long & enjoy life rather than to be a killer & spend the rest of your life in Guantanamo bay. I pray God gives you the insight to understand what i mean. Be good bruh!

Romance / Re: Imagine One Woman Possessing All These Red Flags by 2rez: 8:57am On Oct 04, 2022
Moniya4Real:
Na real wa

What you got up there is SUBJECTIVE. Some men out there are truly cut out for or fascinated by them red flags. That's the bitter truth.

Meanwhile, this photo right here, what can y'all deduce from it

Family / Re: This Is My Problem With My Wife by 2rez: 8:38am On Oct 04, 2022
That gender @ it again. So quick to forget good deeds. One of their peculiarities. Observation confirmed.

Business / Re: MacKenzie Scott Files For Divorce From Dan Jewett , Her Second Husband by 2rez: 7:14pm On Sep 29, 2022
Nice game Scott. Damn!!! I fear who no fear that gender. A whole lotta them are out there! They joyride in bringing a brother down but Why so evil Why

1 Like 1 Share

Jobs/Vacancies / Re: In Need of Remote Job by 2rez: 7:08pm On Sep 29, 2022
businessgirl:
Okay. I sent you a message on WhatsApp but you are yet to reply

From remote job to crying job na hin you dey go so... Nne be very very very careful. Won't say more than that.

4 Likes

Politics / Re: Dino Melaye Mock Tinubu Over Absent Of Signing National Peace Accord In Abuja by 2rez: 6:59pm On Sep 29, 2022
His absence unequivocally means there can never be peace. Gbam!

Politics / Re: Why Terror Attack On Nigeria’s Kuje Prison Was Successful (pics) by 2rez: 5:40pm On Sep 27, 2022
Lovenorth:
Successful attack on Kuje prison and the release of Nigerian looters and criminals by president Buhari are some of the reasons I realized that this is the most useless administration in the history of Nigeria. How can you pardon the very terrorists that are actively fighting you? I don't know what is actually in the mind of Buhari

Bruh, they are his people; both the looters & prisoners. That's the reality. They all got sinister agenda to perpetuate in this contraption. I pray Buhari happens to all our Southern leaders who brought this punishment upon Nigerians in bloody ways. Amen.

1 Like 1 Share

Politics / Re: Why Terror Attack On Nigeria’s Kuje Prison Was Successful (pics) by 2rez: 5:33pm On Sep 27, 2022
Group when dey ramshackle UN building, wetin be Nigeria prison? That nonentity said he used sand bag to block grin. Remain small eyah for don be your case. You better resign if you love yourself. That said, South, it's up to y'all... Then don enter no doubt but make una no loose guard oh... That long awaited time don come. It's well right

Investment / Re: Union Bank USSD Code Not Working Since Friday by 2rez: 12:36pm On Sep 26, 2022
Godoverevery:

You are not alone bro.

The most annoying part the bank isn't reaching out to customers with any explanation.

We don't matter to them.

Nigerians dont matter to no institutions in that contraption. If CBN gov don't give a damn, what should you expect from those rogues called bank managers

1 Like

Politics / Re: I Had A Dream Last Night About Osun Governorship Election. See What I Dreamt. by 2rez: 8:44pm On Sep 23, 2022
OmoIjebuOde:
I dreamt that the current Governor went to court about certificate forgery and won Adeleke.

In the dream i was very sad for the kind of badluck that has befallen Adeleke.

Maybe he was not destined to be governor.

I pray this dream never comes to pass.

PDP is dead and gone. So yeah, he will win the court case.
Crime / Re: Policeman, Olalekan Ogunyemi, Sentenced To Death For Killing Kolade Johnson. by 2rez: 7:43pm On Sep 23, 2022
Brendaniel:
Finally Justice, but this is just one case out of maybe so many other cases that maybe never saw the light of day....

A lot of work still needs to be done

Let's cut the judiciary ystem some slacks & see whether is now uncompromising.

Properties / Re: Another storey building Collapses In Mushin, Lagos (photos) by 2rez: 2:19pm On Sep 23, 2022
Obrigado.
Romance / Re: Help!! My Fiancee Is Planning To Kill Me! (Graphic pics) by 2rez: 10:40am On Sep 23, 2022
Verywickedman, your wickedness haunting you right there grin. That's just it.
Politics / Re: Terrorists Financiers Arrested Inside A Bank In Zaria, Kaduna by 2rez: 10:35am On Sep 23, 2022
Rubbish! Arrest & prosecute the terrorist financiers, aka the big dogs who were exposed sometimes ago in Dubai then we will know y'all mofos are damn serious...

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (of 57 pages)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.