Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,084 members, 7,814,749 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 06:50 PM

2sexy's Posts

Nairaland Forum / 2sexy's Profile / 2sexy's Posts

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (of 118 pages)

Career / Re: Oil Workers Zone. by 2sexy(m): 10:01pm On Jan 17, 2013
OKay, here is what I found...

β€œTo be popular one must be a mediocrity.”― Oscar Wilde

Source==> http://www.goodreads.com/quotes/58228-to-be-popular-one-must-be-a-mediocrity

Equation solved!
Career / Re: Oil Workers Zone. by 2sexy(m): 9:41pm On Jan 17, 2013
Ola one:

Quit this, man. You're wrong! You are human!
How is he wrong?
Business / Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 12 by 2sexy(m): 9:30pm On Jan 17, 2013
Can I fund my forex account using a credit or debit card and also withraw with it?
Romance / Re: Plz Help Me Out, Am Really Serious by 2sexy(m): 9:19pm On Jan 17, 2013
ferhyntorlah: I was reading this topic: 2 Friends Arrested For Molesting A Girl In Lagos and I want to highlight a particular part of the article that should interest the op.

Babe, never ever visit a guy you just met. If you want to meet, you both should do so in an open environment.
ou think they will listen?
Business / Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free by 2sexy(m): 9:16pm On Jan 17, 2013
wisemanj: i saw it after i had posted 2sexy try an import so that we can learn frm u
It is not importing that is my problem... I have my money hooked on something and cant import tiil I reclaim that cash...
Business / Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free by 2sexy(m): 8:33pm On Jan 17, 2013
didnt you read where he mentioned MYUS.COM? na wa o.
wisemanj: bro how u tak do ham
Career / Re: Oil Workers Zone. by 2sexy(m): 7:37pm On Jan 17, 2013
Nitrogen, you still dey hia?

Hmmm... Na ingris u sabi ehn? When oda mata dey go on, u no talk o.
Career / Re: Oil Workers Zone. by 2sexy(m): 6:27pm On Jan 17, 2013
Aqva:
U are still a suspect here. I still believe ur aim is to deceive and collect mny offline. U refused to prove ur case. all those other guys, oyb and co are just being realistic. Most of u are fraudsters seeking youngsters to deceive.
with all due respect, she is NOT a fraudster. You are entitled to your opinions, but I am yet to see where she has asked anyone for money.
Career / Re: Oil Workers Zone. by 2sexy(m): 6:12pm On Jan 17, 2013
Vikin:

You are going about it the wrong way. After all you stated in this thread that you are in HR with a multi national producing company, why won't they spam your email for job!

You even used a working email to open your nairaland account. So you know fully well that more emails are coming your way, make no mistake about it.

I wish you many more spammed mails, you deserve it! tongue

hahahhahaha.... smart and intelligent.
Career / Re: Oil Workers Zone. by 2sexy(m): 6:03pm On Jan 17, 2013
BlueDiva: Hilarious, see them spamming my box with emails.
The same people who are sharing experience on the job asking for a job.

I don't give people jobs, i don't have the power to. People should stop sending me emails. I can't even read it.
Consult kit kat or these other wannabes, abeg!
hahahahha.... na who be that?
Career / Re: Oil Workers Zone. by 2sexy(m): 5:59pm On Jan 17, 2013
Vikin: Seriously, I dived in here thinking I get to talk about the O&G industry in more technical terms but only met the job advert things.

It was worth the time anyway.

At least, you shared something that could change a life... you told them how to find their way, how to open up to opportunity. That is what really matter in life, nothing more.
Career / Re: Oil Workers Zone. by 2sexy(m): 5:50pm On Jan 17, 2013
Kokosheen... I get Kesisheen oooo grin grin grin grin.

Now,where in school is this taught?
Career / Re: Oil Workers Zone. by 2sexy(m): 5:48pm On Jan 17, 2013
cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Career / Re: Oil Workers Zone. by 2sexy(m): 5:35pm On Jan 17, 2013
oyb:

i'm sure the world renowned ben carson adopted the lazy approach you people are promoting cheesy
nope.. he worked hard...
Career / Re: Oil Workers Zone. by 2sexy(m): 5:31pm On Jan 17, 2013
x-fire:

WRONG GRAMMAR! A mediocrity is a day dreamer. So according to BlueDiva's theory, she doesn't work in an oil firm herself...lol. So simplistic.
BlueDiva just needs the attention and she has successfully gotten it. It's easy to get attention and carve a niche on Nairaland; just disagree with the status quo and be extremely uncouth.
Kittykat, I will not advise you to play to the gallery by sending anybody your CV and payslip just to prove a baseless point. Be security conscious. Security awareness is taken seriously in the oil industry. We are not in an ego war.
I disagree with BlueDiva on some of her opinion on oil and gas jobs
1. It is not all firms that recruit on quota basis. And even when they do, they do it alongside the general and publicly advertised recruitment.
2. I do not agree that oil firms have 'special' candidates anointed by politicians and government officials. That's not true. It's highly exaggerated.
3. I agree that getting into the oil industry is very competitive and only the very smart chaps are recruited. That does not exclude the element of luck or favour. Even the indigenes employed are usually very smart. I work for an IOC and I am yet to see a staff who is not smart.
4. I will like to encourage all people seeking to work in an oil firm that IT IS POSSIBLE. But you must work hard...and smart. Be open-minded to other industries anyway.
Many, if not all the advice kittykat has given is very valid. Please do follow them.

Thank you...

The truth is that is how she has always pass her messages ever since I have known her. What she does not know is that the more you try to force people to accept you point of view, the more defensive they get.

One thing I have come to realise is that once you get experience, it becomes a lot easier to get job and for me, that is my major concern--Experience. I dont really care about pay for now.

I wonder what she gains by rubbish people and saying they know nothing... That is why Ben Carson, the world renowned nearo-surgeon and a Phd holder stated in his book that there is no point trying to prove that you are better than others.

If you read his book( Think Big) you will see where his classmates where hating him because he was just trying to prove to everyone that he knows so much, but when he got into Yale University, he realised that where he his brilliance stopped is where others started....

People are not blind nor silly. Respect is earned...
Romance / Re: Nicest Thing A Guy/babe Has Done/said For/to You by 2sexy(m): 3:47pm On Jan 17, 2013
lrguru: Back in da days when i still was in the university, of all the girls i had then as my GF, it was only one lady i never looked at or took cognisance of that called me to wish me happy-birthday and it really melted my heart, and that was 2001. What a world...
my ex never wished me happy birthday... that alone shows those who have ur interest at heart.

Na even my childhood friend na him wish my happy birthday sef... I would have dated that my childhood friend but she too short...
Career / Re: Oil Workers Zone. by 2sexy(m): 3:14pm On Jan 17, 2013
hmmmm....
Career / Re: Oil Workers Zone. by 2sexy(m): 2:12pm On Jan 17, 2013
Okay... I am out of here. It was nice having Blue Diva around... she always evoke an argument.
Career / Re: Oil Workers Zone. by 2sexy(m): 1:54pm On Jan 17, 2013
Jarus:

While I also wont say being an oil coy staff doesn't mean one shouldn't participate in romance discussions (Debosky is actually an IOC person, but catches fun in romance section, in those days at least. Ditto for Davidylan) but I think I understand what oyb is talking about.

Well, oyb himself is known to me as an ex-senior colleague and a manager in an O&G company, before anyone says he doesn't know anything about the industry.
cool... this is what I like. we have to always reason from both side. AFter all, there are two sides to a coin.
Career / Re: Oil Workers Zone. by 2sexy(m): 1:44pm On Jan 17, 2013
BlueDiva:

You don't know nada.
You are just a school leaver and your duty should be to learn.

I've seen a lot of your post. You strike me as determined and ambitious but you talk too much about what you know too little about.
It's a faceless forum so i will oblige you. Majority of what you spew is what people tell you.

I got my first job in 1997. Where you dey that time?
Probably rolling tires in the neighborhood. Never in my history on NL have i put people down whom haven't put themselves down already.

I'm not here to advice or motivate anybody, i don't know you and neither do you know me.
I'm just here to make young people realize that they need to work hard and not daydream. Your pastors have taught you people to daydream more and work less. Life isn't like that.
Like I said, you intention is right but how introduced yourself by calling someone a liar does speak well of you... I know you like hard work and that has always been your gospel but how you also preach it also matter.

Talking about what I know about anyone is based on my personal relationship with them which you have no knowledge of where is all started.

Just be diplomatic and not bossy. Hia no b offic madam grin
Career / Re: Oil Workers Zone. by 2sexy(m): 1:15pm On Jan 17, 2013
oyb: going by kitty kat's post history 90% of which is in romance etal, i am inclined to assume this is a platinumnk type oil worker

there was a popular poster on nl known as plantinumnk, who told us she was employed in chase manhattan bank - long and short of it, we eventually found she was an intern

it may even be a case of sharing a flat with a genuine oil worker - there was a scandal like that a year or so ago thrashed out on nl where a babe got pregnant for an oil worker, only for the folks to find the guy was simply squatting with an oil worker - they guy didn't even have a degree

na today?

anyway, nigerians love all this shortcut breakthrough thinking - that there is some sort of magi trick that regular joes can use to get into oil companies

Ah... that is were most people miss it. Should I tell you that there more people like that at the romance section? I even know of a nairalander who works for a multinational but he hardly comes around the career section.

This what many of you are missing. Must everything in life be hard? so because she does not post here that makes it a lie... if you care to know where she worked, PM me and I will tell you with PROVE....

From what I know about Kitty-Kat, she does not believe in all that everything has to be hard to make it work...

What you believe is what will work for you...
Career / Re: Oil Workers Zone. by 2sexy(m): 12:54pm On Jan 17, 2013
Jarus:

Honestly, I have stopped pitying Nigerians that fall for scam. This has only reinforced my position.

This guy is not a Shell staff for God's sake. This is not about short-hand or text, this guy cannot write simple English, nobody is asking for Soyinka-esque proficiency, this is about basic English. I have friends in Shell and have also undergone Shell recruitment process and I can tell a Shell staff from writing. Shell has perhaps the most rigorous recruitment process and half-bakeds will find it hard (impossible, actually) to scale it. There are Shell staff on Nairaland sef, and you hardly see them reveal it, rather, they code it.

This guy's aura is just lower than that of a Shell person, far lower.

I even doubt contract position with Shell sef. A number of my colleagues here are ex-Shell contract, and I know other Shell contracts.

At best, the guy worked for a servicing firm that had contracts/projects with Shell for months (or years)and know few internal things about Shell.

But if you don't believe and choose to fall for his scam, then good luck.

Sir Jarus, thanks for the way you presented your point. Brilliant and shows element of intelligence and diplomatic way of doing things. In order words, what he has done is against company protocol. Agreed.

I believe you have known BlueDIva for sometime now and possibly offline( just guessing).

I want to repeat something I said to her in the Total thread and here it is : Her intention is right but her approach is VERY wrong.

If she claim to be smart and intelligent as she has often announced, what happened to being diplomatic in handling issues? Why try to silent someone just because you want to heard?

Let's take a practical case study. Sir Jarus, imagine you are standing with someone and trying to educating him/her on something you know based on what as worked for you in life and I walk in, push you aside and tell whoever you are speaking to that you are lying blah blah just because I want to be heard and seen as more intelligent and smart individual. What will be your reaction and that of the person you stood with? What will you say about me and is that how intelligent and smart people behave? She even went as far as caling someone Anuofia not knowing the same person is an igbo lady. Is that how intelligent and smart professionals behave wherein the person she referred to has never had any fight with her either here of offline?

There are ways to pass across our messages and point without being silly.

Anything you believe in is what you get. If you believe you have to be an Einstein to get a job, good for you. There is no almighty formular for getting a job and that is what I believe. But what I have noticed in life is that everything does not have to be complex just to get it to work.

She may only succeed in turning people into what they are not but in the end what most HR dont like is FAKING what you are not. HR just want you to be YOU and real and how you can help their company grow. She says smartness and intelligence is the key but I have 2 friends who failed the interview at Total ( Elf) but are there now. If you can get the interviewers to develop interest in you during any interview session you are good to go, not someone coming to lie to them.

I know someone who isnt good with spoken English but very good with maths. During he interview with Total, he said he tried to speak just to impress them but later changed his mind and just be who he is and they asked him why he had F9 in English. He told point blank that he is from a very poor background and that they dont speak in English in their house or where he came from. He also failed some of the questions that was asked during interview BUT he is currently a staff there now.

Another one failed the interview questions BUT he did extremely well in reasoning test where he answered all questions in 7 minutes.

I know of someone who did well in the test and interview but medical tes failed him

I could go on and on like that. My point is there are various factors considered in getting a job. If anyone goes in trying to pretend, you would be doing yourself more harm than good. I learnt that in the same ELF she claimed to have worked in, they usually have someone among the interview panelist who does not ask a single question. He own work is just to take note of your body language and if you lie, that guy will gun you down.

Hmmm na wa ooo

2 Likes

Career / Re: Oil Workers Zone. by 2sexy(m): 9:49am On Jan 17, 2013
royal rumble ... grin grin grin grin
Career / Re: Oil Workers Zone. by 2sexy(m): 9:30am On Jan 17, 2013
BlueDiva:

You already feel inferior that's why you think I'm superior.
Quote anywhere i hyped myself.

I will continue to speak out when i see nonentities like y'all giving false info on cyberspace.
Getting a job without connection in my country requires an extra edge from the candidate.

I don't banter with simpletons like yourself but i will continue to insist that kitty kat is lying.
I don't see how what i have said should hurt you so much. Are you guys running an employment cartel here and you think my comment will throw a spanner in your plans?

Stop quoting me and if my comments hurt you so much, do us a favour and die.

That is where you are wrong, woman... When you dont know someone, dont say they are lying. Kitty Kat happen to be who she has presented herself to be--a staff of one the multinational oil companies in Nigeria. We are not talking about indigenous oil servicing companies.

She has made her mark in the industry. Does a person have to be Wole Soyinka or a Chinua Achebe before you accept that he or she is a staff of an oil company? That is what I am trying to find out because when this thread was created, a lot of people Jarus and co reviewed the OP as a fake person, possibly a scammer ,simply because he wrote in short hand.

Job hunt is no different from the sphere of life, a complex entity where a lot of things happen. People get job in different ways and I have seen it happen.

1 Like

Career / Re: Oil Workers Zone. by 2sexy(m): 8:35am On Jan 17, 2013
Blue Diva, why do you judge people by their post and writing on nairaland...?

what makes what Kitty-kat say a lie, do you have eveidence?

I seem to notice something, once someone makes mistakes and type with errors, he is not worthy or fit to be an oil staff, even though the same person dish out info to help people, he is a scammer.
Career / Re: Oil Workers Zone. by 2sexy(m): 8:21am On Jan 17, 2013
kitty kat: Over humility dey worry you. I don't se d true picture in what discrediter is saying
you dont understand... it is not over humility kan kan... we know jobs are hard to find, yet people are getting in everyday...
Career / Re: Oil Workers Zone. by 2sexy(m): 8:08am On Jan 17, 2013
BlueDiva:

Do you lack comprehension skills?
I dont lack any...You have spoken the truth and nothing but the truth. I have always known you to straight forward, but... when there is a will, there is way.
Career / Re: Oil Workers Zone. by 2sexy(m): 7:59am On Jan 17, 2013
BlueDiva:

Where did you work? Which department?
What position? How did you enter, through test or just interview?

What type of test and what type of interview?
Where and who conducted it?

Typical example of the jokers here.

Things happen in ways some people dont understand... it must not always happen the way you believe it you know?
Career / Re: Oil Workers Zone. by 2sexy(m): 7:58am On Jan 17, 2013
BlueDiva, there is always a way for a willing heart....
Business / Re: Do It Yourself FOREX Trading Course FREE by 2sexy(m): 7:54am On Jan 17, 2013
BelloSKK:
Good day rozayx5, I have been looking for this wonderful opportunity to get mentors in forex trading. I really enjoy this initiative. belloaffiliatechecks@gmail.com.
bros, he does not mean FREE ooh because i KNOW when some talk like that, Nigerians will want to get info FREE and let me tell you, he is not cheap... if you can afford him, good.
Business / Re: Do It Yourself FOREX Trading Course FREE by 2sexy(m): 7:51am On Jan 17, 2013
[size=30pt]NO SILLY ONE LOVE, FELIX[/size]

If you truely believe in that love yourself, you would care about the learning curve of novices that are here. why distract them if you love, Why plot their failure if you love, why distratct them, why distort their experience and sour their mind?

You think you know markteting buy spreading your silly free website you got from blogger.com in the hope that you will drive horde of traffic to your site?

WRONG!

I have been in this game for quite a long time and I know how to drive traffick to website and there is no other way other than offering value.

If survey cash set up a website, people will rush to his own and will hardly go to yours because the difference is clear.

I do not want to resort to insulting you BUT if you post another of that junk and rubbish you call signal here... I will personally take on myself to make sure that no one listen to you, either here or at the forex alert thread.

ONLY A GOAT DOES NOT LISTEN... IF YOU ARE A GOAT, POST ANOTHER ONE...
Business / Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 12 by 2sexy(m): 10:53pm On Jan 16, 2013
efe22:

Hello, be slow to speak and quick to hear...you never start ok. The fact that I visit here does'nt imply I take others signals. Besides, I enjoy the opinions of others here too. Of course if their signal confirm to your own analysis, that is the only way you may take it. Anyway. If you want to stay long in this biz, discover your own trading method viz scalping, swing, intraday and position trader. Once you do this, you would'nt have much problem. I am trying to work it out (KISS) and not all the useless grammer/chart decoration, patterns bla bla e.t.c...if they work, how come 95% still fail. Go to WallStreet and you will see what I mean.
u see how u quickly defended ur point? so yours is right and broker matter is wrong? humans? smh

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (of 118 pages)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 83
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.