Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,330 members, 7,836,394 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 07:04 AM

30secs's Posts

Nairaland Forum / 30secs's Profile / 30secs's Posts

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (of 14 pages)

Celebrities / Re: Picture Of Terry G Backing His Baby by 30secs(m): 8:47pm On Jan 24, 2013
Akpako pikin...
NYSC / Re: NYSC Batch A 2013 House by 30secs(m): 7:42pm On Jan 24, 2013
Finally checkd ma result. CGP couldav bn higher beht well... I still thank God. Howfa guys shey Delta isnt dat bad na?
NYSC / Re: NYSC Batch A 2013 House by 30secs(m): 10:03am On Jan 19, 2013
Bidemi, Biochem, KSU. Glad to be on board!
Nairaland / General / Re: Photos Of The Woman With The World's Largest Hips by 30secs(m): 12:13am On Jan 19, 2013
Rubbish!! Disgusting!! *Tueh!!!*
Politics / Re: Pictures Of Nigerian Troops Arrival In Mali by 30secs(m): 12:06am On Jan 19, 2013
doctokwus: Our things always dfferent& always we appear not to know what to do.Why disembark frm d transport aircraft wt guns @combat positions;d rebels were dfinitely not @ d airport.More organised settings disembark wt guns far off sight& begin to prepare demselves @ d camp
Too much Vietnam war film. Mtcwww
Education / Re: Bizarre Graduation Party In Kogi University by 30secs(m): 12:21pm On Jan 03, 2013
Yomieluv: What do you expect from a school located in the Northern part of Nigeria,being educated there is seen as a luxury,and a straight ticket to be the Governor of the state. So am not surprised.
lol!!! U don't know how foolish this sounds. I guess you don't know much about Kogi... Always get your facts right plz

1 Like

Music/Radio / Re: Do You Like Rock Music? What's Your Favourite Band? by 30secs(m): 10:30am On Dec 29, 2012
mrmofasa: My favorites: Bon Jovi, Linkin Park, Evanescence, Avril Lavigne (my first love), Casting Crowns, Coldplay, Daughtry, Jeremy Camp, MercyMe, Mumford and Sons, Oasis

Ah. . .and this awesome Nigerian dude, Et Cetera.
30 Seconds to Mars!!!!
Politics / Re: Governor Idris Wada Involved In Car Accident by 30secs(m): 9:55am On Dec 29, 2012
Rhino.5dm:
I hope he dies.
I hope ur dad or mum dies also... Nd soon!
Romance / Re: Ladies: How Long Before You Accept A Wooing Guy? by 30secs(m): 2:05pm On Nov 24, 2012
30secs pere naim I dey give dem
Education / Re: Temple Gate Polytechnic by 30secs(m): 7:54am On Nov 24, 2012
M M M: Shut d fu ck small boiz

D skool is real
Odte!!! Its not about the scholl being real or not, its about the origin of the sms... Abi you be scammer too ni?
Religion / Re: The First Question You Will Ask God In Heaven? by 30secs(m): 4:05pm On Oct 21, 2012
musKeeto:
cry

@Op: depends on what god I meet there...

to Yahweh:
y so brutal and evil in the OT?
did you repent, or did Your Son decide to take his dad's anger for us?
what happened to Satan? Y didnt you stop him from getting to Eve?
Boko Haram kept bombing your worship place even on your son's birthday.. Why did you let that happen? A test?
Have you ever passed a test?

@Allah: First off, permit me to ask you some questions.. Some dolts on earth did some terrible stuff in your name, you dont have a really good reputation.. If you are so powerful, why didnt you stop them?

@Shiva: you 4ked up vegetarian, of all the animals, cows? And if cleanliness is next to godliness, you're one spicy filthy god...
Loool.... Muskeeto ya goin to hell!
Food / Re: How Regularly Should You Cook And Why by 30secs(m): 3:52am On Oct 20, 2012
candieangel12: Havent cooked since the middle of August but then, i cook like less than 10 times in a year. grin
Nice one der.... Kip it up :|
Nairaland / General / Re: Picture Of Python Killed In A Flooded House In Yenagoa by 30secs(m): 3:45am On Oct 20, 2012
kool J: Whenever something like dis is caught,d onlookers r always wearing bathroom slippers,Y? Although its very comfy walahi buh we don turn am to christian louboutins undecided undecided
Wetin dem for wear.... Soccer boots abi high heels!
Family / Re: Would You Stay In The Labor Room With Your Wife?! by 30secs(m): 3:37pm On Oct 11, 2012
queensmith: 'do her thing'? you are disgraceful.
there'z ntin disgraceful in wat he said... He's jst tryna be modest!
Celebrities / Re: Regina Askia In New Stunning Photos by 30secs(m): 6:31am On Oct 05, 2012
redcliff: All of u mofu saying shit and trash.. I wonder how u guys think... So someone can't do a photoshoot again? Everybody had their own time when they were relevant. Regina was the hottest in her time. I mean the hottest. Nobody could stand up to her then...even right now I bet she'l be qualified to compete with our hottest stars. So what y'all sayin? Or dyu want her to kill herself cos she is old?
Nooo ooo... Not at all, we just want her to enjoy her retirement amd stop buggin our eyes with this kinda pics!
Celebrities / Re: Regina Askia In New Stunning Photos by 30secs(m): 6:28am On Oct 05, 2012
hrhobi1:

YOUR MAMA FINE REACH REGINA? BE TRUTHFUL OH ?
guy, are you her promoter? Why your blood dey hot like dis na... Mu.mu
Politics / Re: Iron Ore Deposit Found In Kogi, Worth Billions Of Dollars by 30secs(m): 6:16am On Oct 05, 2012
Zeus I: And currently the most naturally wretched state with no futurecheesycheesy
and Ibo people still dey live here o....

1 Like

Politics / Re: Iron Ore Deposit Found In Kogi, Worth Billions Of Dollars by 30secs(m): 6:05am On Oct 05, 2012
Decryptor: KAI! So na longer-throat for my state's oil dey make u vex like dis? Sorry o!! Long live the (DROAN) Democratic Republic Of Anambra! tongue
weda GROAN abi na DROAN e no consign me... Jst google Biafra, find out what happend the last tym.
Politics / Re: Iron Ore Deposit Found In Kogi, Worth Billions Of Dollars by 30secs(m): 6:02am On Oct 05, 2012
Decryptor: SMH @ these Kleptomaniacs(thiefs) Of Good Initiatives=K.O.G.I slowpokes. The Australians found Calcuim (Nzu) reserves in your land and you people say it's Iron. Iron ko, Brass ni! grin U hunters should leave our Oil for us!! Long live DROAN (Democratic Republic Of Anambra) The land flowing with OIL! Haters keep on hating tongue
˚☺k. we've heard you... Clap fr yourself...You can goan die nw. Mu.mu
Politics / Re: Iron Ore Deposit Found In Kogi, Worth Billions Of Dollars by 30secs(m): 5:58am On Oct 05, 2012
Zeus I: Better! Nothing is synonymous with Kogites:p
I guess ure proud of being called a thief... Smh
Politics / Re: Iron Ore Deposit Found In Kogi, Worth Billions Of Dollars by 30secs(m): 7:06pm On Oct 04, 2012
Arsenate: Kogi is Potentially the most naturally gifted state
Tell dem o... Later nw they will be claimin oil

1 Like

Politics / Re: Iron Ore Deposit Found In Kogi, Worth Billions Of Dollars by 30secs(m): 5:44pm On Oct 04, 2012
Okija_juju:

So you studied this ore and yet you couldnt discover shiit!! Abi you discovered it and thought it was granite!! And you have the hairy ballz to call people ignorant!! I wonder what you graduated with sef?!
jst listen to yourself.. Dos ur above write up make any sense? Mr man you desav to be shot as well as that foolish knotthead
Politics / Re: Iron Ore Deposit Found In Kogi, Worth Billions Of Dollars by 30secs(m): 5:39pm On Oct 04, 2012
knotty: Without a functioning rail system from source to loading vessels, your Iron ore deposit is useless.
The logistics of moving Iron is so huge that your price will never be competitive internationally except the grade is above 60%. Where will you get that.
Besides, USA/China have some sweet Iron Ore deposit that they can completely ignore Kogi State...Where on the map is that State again?
where on the map is Kogi state? Jesus! Ure dumber than your name suggests! I swear you desav to be shot!

1 Like

Politics / Re: Iron Ore Deposit Found In Kogi, Worth Billions Of Dollars by 30secs(m): 5:34pm On Oct 04, 2012
mike404:
This ediotic 30sec is dreaming o cheesy
Kindly goaaan die... Goat!!
Politics / Re: Iron Ore Deposit Found In Kogi, Worth Billions Of Dollars by 30secs(m): 5:32pm On Oct 04, 2012
crackhouse: which oil is urs? Aboki. If they give u that oil, do u know what to do with it?. U better enter ur room and watch the Nigerian movie u know how to watch best. Oluku
Crackhouse eh? Am nt suprised. Hw long has d East had d oil wells? Can't remember sha... Bt look where y'all still are.... All una sabi talk na marginalization. Onura!!
Politics / Re: Iron Ore Deposit Found In Kogi, Worth Billions Of Dollars by 30secs(m): 5:26pm On Oct 04, 2012
Mr. Globe:

is your name not ayokunle or is it ayodeji. Ayo, Another fraudulent yorrober person.

which oil is yours? palm oil?
fraud is synonymous with Igbo... The oil is ours!! Nt even dat numskull Jonathank can steal it from us!!! Thieves!!
Nairaland / General / Re: Giant Sea Turtle Seen At Oniru Beach This Morning by 30secs(m): 2:36pm On Sep 28, 2012
Shaw007: sure tin,research on whether turtle meat is beta as asun with pepper soup or asun with garri
LMFAO
Nairaland / General / Re: Giant Sea Turtle Seen At Oniru Beach This Morning by 30secs(m): 2:30pm On Sep 28, 2012
r231: People eat this? undecided undecided
no! They cook it, drink the pepper soup water then throw away the meat!
Sports / Re: Yobo Wants More Foreign Pros In Eagles Defence by 30secs(m): 3:18pm On Sep 12, 2012
Babamaleazeez: ;DIf d̶̲̥̅̊ε̲̣̣̣̥γ̲̣̣̥ like mak dem play wif fedinand and cahill.....it won't still affect d price of Gary neville in transfer market
LMFAO oooo..... Mu.Mu...
Politics / Re: Anambra/Kogi Oil Wells - Ownership Still Unresolved by 30secs(m): 5:53pm On Sep 06, 2012
And to think that GEJ already willed the oil wells to anambra... Dat man well so?
Celebrities / Re: Picture Of Ini Edo And Her Younger Brother by 30secs(m): 1:01pm On Aug 04, 2012
ilogbe_: Nothing lipsrsealed... It is non of our business.. Wtf is wrong with dis forum
azzzin eh.... Ȋ̝̊̅ taya for pple... Op you mst be mad! Wetin concern me wit whether dem resemble or not?!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (of 14 pages)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.