Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,595 members, 7,812,952 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 11:27 PM

The Most Painful Way Of Breaking Up, Share Your Experience Here - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / The Most Painful Way Of Breaking Up, Share Your Experience Here (57375 Views)

What Is The Most Painful Thing You Have said To Someone And Later Regretted It. / Share Your BREAK-UP Experience Here For Others To Learn / Guys: She Drops This After Cheating & Breaking Up With You Will You Accept It? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Most Painful Way Of Breaking Up, Share Your Experience Here by Vikky014(f): 11:29pm On Jun 14, 2016
mamarazi:
I had my fare share of heartbreak but d most ridiculous one was;my bf saying babe I can't continue like this cos u are jst too caring for me,u don't agrue with me,we don't fight,u accept ur mistake easily ad u are too gentle....i laugh out loud dat day ehen cos I was too stunt to cry....Now he is begging to come back and I jst wonder what guys realy want....
Imagine. dnt accept him back ooo
Re: The Most Painful Way Of Breaking Up, Share Your Experience Here by mamarazi(f): 11:32pm On Jun 14, 2016
Vikky014:
Imagine. dnt accept him back ooo

For where?i have a better person dat loves my fuss,attention ad care been on him alone...some guys are jst plain silly

6 Likes

Re: The Most Painful Way Of Breaking Up, Share Your Experience Here by oojehshez(f): 11:33pm On Jun 14, 2016
berndodlion:
A friend was in a relationship with this girl, she just called him one day and told him to see her.
She suddenly presented a card to him, telling him that she is getting married next week. She was inviting him for the wedding and that was it.

itz not only d gals, @ least she had d courtesy of informing him b4 d wedding day. I had a friend wu found out her fiance of more than 3yrs was getting married wen she saw d wedding iv in his house and d guy confirmed wot she saw
Re: The Most Painful Way Of Breaking Up, Share Your Experience Here by CertifiedSamuel: 11:35pm On Jun 14, 2016
I can't even remember how any of my ex(s) broke up with me or how I broke up with them.

Guess it doesn't matter after all. What matters is that am doing fine.

4 Likes

Re: The Most Painful Way Of Breaking Up, Share Your Experience Here by Goldie88(f): 11:35pm On Jun 14, 2016
well, he asked me to tell him everything about me and I started confessing like a witch... thinking he would be able to handle my past but I got home that day and he went silent on me, didn't call, I was so oooo ooo hurt... I jumped, I cried, I did a sort, it didn't change his mind....

years later, I met someone but I will break his heart and I am doing it already, not that I want to but I can't Marry a psychopath... a woman beater

according to his records, he has break a lot of girls heart, slept with two sisters, and all kind of atrocities

it's bad he changed when he met me but it still doesn't change the fact that I am going to smash that heart to pieces... throw into the trash can

he would never raise his hands to beat any lady again

fucking psycho!

6 Likes

Re: The Most Painful Way Of Breaking Up, Share Your Experience Here by Vikky014(f): 11:37pm On Jun 14, 2016
mamarazi:

For where?i have a better person dat loves my fuss,attention ad care been on him alone...some guys are jst plain silly
yes oo good for you. evn if u were single u dnt evn need him bc he is a confused goaty
Re: The Most Painful Way Of Breaking Up, Share Your Experience Here by mamarazi(f): 11:42pm On Jun 14, 2016
Vikky014:
yes oo good for you. evn if u were single u dnt evn need him bc he is a confused goaty

My sister right nw I think he is more confuse dan d current government cos at time he talks ad I pity d lady dat wod end up with him cos she gat a lot of work to do on him!!
Re: The Most Painful Way Of Breaking Up, Share Your Experience Here by Topmaike007(m): 11:42pm On Jun 14, 2016
Freakypinky:
Going radio silent is the best way to break up.
Just create distance until you're no longer missed.
Thank me later.
you are wicked ooo
Re: The Most Painful Way Of Breaking Up, Share Your Experience Here by MrEverest(m): 11:44pm On Jun 14, 2016
mamarazi:
I had my fare share of heartbreak but d most ridiculous one was;my bf saying babe I can't continue like this cos u are jst too caring for me,u don't agrue with me,we don't fight,u accept ur mistake easily ad u are too gentle....i laugh out loud dat day ehen cos I was too stunt to cry....Now he is begging to come back and I jst wonder what guys realy want....
How long was the separation before he came begging? Did you do NC on him?
Re: The Most Painful Way Of Breaking Up, Share Your Experience Here by Vikky014(f): 11:44pm On Jun 14, 2016
mamarazi:

My sister right nw I think he is more confuse dan d current government cos at time he talks ad I pity d lady dat wod end up with him cos she gat a lot of work to do on him!!
lol.
Re: The Most Painful Way Of Breaking Up, Share Your Experience Here by bryan360: 11:44pm On Jun 14, 2016
no tym sef to bgin tok about breakup..no call..no txt..no replyn her txt..no pikin her call..
Re: The Most Painful Way Of Breaking Up, Share Your Experience Here by Topmaike007(m): 11:47pm On Jun 14, 2016
jopretty:
Had an accident after seeing him off, was admitted and spent two weeks writhing in pain cos I was badly injured and stitched. The dude came one faithful day and called it off reason being my 'beautiful' face won't be as it used to. I cried, reported him to God and moved on. New guy came onboard and helped me through, I became more "prettier." Years later, dude had a devastating accident that left him imbecilic, now he's back asking for my hand in marriage saying God showed him I'm his wife. I just laughed.
grin you suppose to pour water on his head
Re: The Most Painful Way Of Breaking Up, Share Your Experience Here by mamarazi(f): 11:48pm On Jun 14, 2016
[quote author=MrEverest post=46581601] How was the separation before he came begging? Did you do NC on him?[/quote

I actually handle it well,no harsh word frm my side cos I jst belive we are nt meant to be ad I jst move on...

Bros abeg wetin NC mean?]
Re: The Most Painful Way Of Breaking Up, Share Your Experience Here by OduntanGabriel(m): 11:50pm On Jun 14, 2016
Goldie88:
well, he asked me to tell him everything about me and I started confessing like a witch... thinking he would be able to handle my past but I got home that day and he went silent on me, didn't call, I was so oooo ooo hurt... I jumped, I cried, I did a sort, it didn't change his mind....

years later, I met someone but I will break his heart and I am doing it already, not that I want to but I can't Marry a psychopath... a woman beater

according to his records, he has break a lot of girls heart, slept with two sisters, and all kind of atrocities

it's bad he changed when he met me but it still doesn't change the fact that I am going to smash that heart to pieces... throw into the trash can

fucking psycho!

when I read this, I had to look at your moniker to be sure u r not my GF... My heart skipped

6 Likes

Re: The Most Painful Way Of Breaking Up, Share Your Experience Here by MrEverest(m): 11:52pm On Jun 14, 2016
[quote author=mamarazi post=46581666][/quote] NC, I mean no contact like picking his call, replying his message etc that maybe made him to realise how much he missed you.
Re: The Most Painful Way Of Breaking Up, Share Your Experience Here by Goldie88(f): 11:56pm On Jun 14, 2016
OduntanGabriel:

when I read this, I had to look at your moniker to be sure u r not my GF... My heart skipped

Are you scared?
are you a bad boy?
I don't understand why you had to look at my pictures
Re: The Most Painful Way Of Breaking Up, Share Your Experience Here by tundelis(m): 11:56pm On Jun 14, 2016
My name is Nifemi my own story is a long one and ended short. ..lol...especially when you got that heartbreak on a very important day a day like 1st of January. I'm still not sure if I can ever get over the shocker
Re: The Most Painful Way Of Breaking Up, Share Your Experience Here by mentorandfriend(m): 11:57pm On Jun 14, 2016
Vikky014:
hehehehe... bt wait ooo i hope u r.nt tlkn abt dt ur female doc friend dt do cry whn u refuse to make use of her ATM C. hvnt forgotten ur moniker since u shared dt story

She's the one o. A lot of ups and downs have happened since that time.
cry
Re: The Most Painful Way Of Breaking Up, Share Your Experience Here by AlfaAce(m): 11:58pm On Jun 14, 2016
OduntanGabriel:

lmao! You are crazy!!!
Re: The Most Painful Way Of Breaking Up, Share Your Experience Here by Ranchhoddas: 11:59pm On Jun 14, 2016
ForeverYoung197:
Breaking up is really hard thing to do but we can't stop if someone we love will leave us. I still have that break up letter he made. I love to keep valuable things grin
So you kept my letter...
Re: The Most Painful Way Of Breaking Up, Share Your Experience Here by OduntanGabriel(m): 12:02am On Jun 15, 2016
Goldie88:

Are you scared?
are you a bad boy?
I don't understand why you had to look at my pictures

I think the story is similar to my past but the two sisters issue.... I comment my reserve sorry I reserve my comments
NB: I have never beaten a lady before
Re: The Most Painful Way Of Breaking Up, Share Your Experience Here by Vikky014(f): 12:02am On Jun 15, 2016
mentorandfriend:

She's the one o. A lot of ups and downs have happened since that time.
cry
mayb she is under pressure frm her family to marry so she dnt know Gods time is the best. Take hrt u hear. it is well

1 Like

Re: The Most Painful Way Of Breaking Up, Share Your Experience Here by ForeverYoung197(f): 12:03am On Jun 15, 2016
Ranchhoddas:
So you kept my letter...

Hi.
Re: The Most Painful Way Of Breaking Up, Share Your Experience Here by mamarazi(f): 12:14am On Jun 15, 2016
MrEverest:
NC, I mean no contact like picking his call, replying his message etc that maybe made him to realise how much he missed you.

Ok... dere was not contact at all,i jst left things alone.
I think he tried dating someone else ad dat one gve it to him hot as e dey come...he tod me after we started talking again

1 Like

Re: The Most Painful Way Of Breaking Up, Share Your Experience Here by Ranchhoddas: 12:14am On Jun 15, 2016
Goldie88:

fucking psycho!
You must have one hell of a past.
Re: The Most Painful Way Of Breaking Up, Share Your Experience Here by youngsahito(m): 12:20am On Jun 15, 2016
pls I need ur advice nairalanders, I am into a relationship with a gal though not so deep as much cos we just started but suddenly she started ignoring me, no greeting, no talking n we do see each other almost everyday...what can I do n I don't know if am the cause of it?tnks

1 Like

Re: The Most Painful Way Of Breaking Up, Share Your Experience Here by Nobody: 12:22am On Jun 15, 2016
Merryglad:
After five years, i woke up one morning to see his wedding pictures on facebook, then i used my tongue to count my teeth.
yours was similar to mine. The fellow got married to the same ex-girlfriend he kept denying just a few days after leaving mine. I'm sure he was a descendant of Judas Iscariot. Hmmmmm! He still calls me and wants to see me and keeps begging, but we can never be friends again. I handed him over to God, his punishment is nigh.

2 Likes

Re: The Most Painful Way Of Breaking Up, Share Your Experience Here by OduntanGabriel(m): 12:22am On Jun 15, 2016
AlfaAce:

lmao! You are crazy!!!
I needed to check so when she breaks up with me, it won't come as a surprise.. her stories actually resembles my past

1 Like

Re: The Most Painful Way Of Breaking Up, Share Your Experience Here by Nobody: 12:25am On Jun 15, 2016
slyIsaac:
Lol... The girl na stone cold killer...

Sh!t happens.....we just gotta move on...

P.s:What is "breakup"? Is it a kind of food? grin

I THINK SAY NA HOME VIDO SEF gringrin
Re: The Most Painful Way Of Breaking Up, Share Your Experience Here by streetzdreamz(m): 12:33am On Jun 15, 2016
Always did the breaking up cuz i get fed up of women easily,once had a relationship that spanned two weeks,everything was going smoothly, woke up the second week and gave her a call,she felt it was a joke but i wouldn't see through her pain,years later i think back and feel sorry for treating her that way,ma current girl once told me hitting her wont make her feel any pain,if i want her to feel pain i should end things with her,seriously have been scheming a very painful exit,something that wont fade off with time,some ladies aint just worth the commitment and care,they deserve an entire opposite.

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply)

South African Man Explains Why Their Girls Love Nigerian Men (pic/video) / Nairalanders Share Your Valentine Pictures / Cancelled Wedding In Anambra: Lady Jilted Fiance Over Another Man Living Abroad

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.