Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,774 members, 7,809,999 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 06:30 PM

The Most Painful Way Of Breaking Up, Share Your Experience Here - Romance (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / The Most Painful Way Of Breaking Up, Share Your Experience Here (57349 Views)

What Is The Most Painful Thing You Have said To Someone And Later Regretted It. / Share Your BREAK-UP Experience Here For Others To Learn / Guys: She Drops This After Cheating & Breaking Up With You Will You Accept It? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Most Painful Way Of Breaking Up, Share Your Experience Here by Skmoda360(m): 12:37am On Jun 15, 2016
I did an exit last month anyways for my sidechick.
Re: The Most Painful Way Of Breaking Up, Share Your Experience Here by sugah: 12:44am On Jun 15, 2016
mamarazi:
I had my fare share of heartbreak but d most ridiculous one was;my bf saying babe I can't continue like this cos u are jst too caring for me,u don't agrue with me,we don't fight,u accept ur mistake easily ad u are too gentle....i laugh out loud dat day ehen cos I was too stunt to cry....Now he is begging to come back and I jst wonder what guys realy want....
Lol.
Most times guys too, like girls, don't know what they want.
After a birthday dinner with his family for his dad's bday my ex calls me aside to tell me he had been double dating. I asked him why and he said its cos 'im a wife material, his family likes me and it was putting pressure on him cos he wasn't ready for marriage. I smiled and told him we have to end tinz cos I dint want to 'put pressure' on him and he started crying. Dude actually got angry at me for not crying during the break up grin grin
Only for him to show up some months to my wedding to propose marriage, get thee behind me satan!
7years after and he's still lamenting about his screw up.

17 Likes 3 Shares

Re: The Most Painful Way Of Breaking Up, Share Your Experience Here by Deztro(m): 12:46am On Jun 15, 2016
Sadrey1:
After 2-3weeks without calling her, she just came on whatapp telling me we need to talk, I thought she wanted to resolve tins and ask me why I haven't call her, she just told me dat we need to break up... Gosh online breaking up mehn, dis girl doesn't respect me... I nearly cry mehn... Still nursing the wound in my heart though

same stuff hapuned to me man and the worse thing she was already seeing someone else and lied abt it.
Re: The Most Painful Way Of Breaking Up, Share Your Experience Here by piagetskinner(m): 12:50am On Jun 15, 2016
jopretty:
Had an accident after seeing him off, was admitted and spent two weeks writhing in pain cos I was badly injured and stitched. The dude came one faithful day and called it off reason being my 'beautiful' face won't be as it used to. I cried, reported him to God and moved on. New guy came onboard and helped me through, I became more "prettier." Years later, dude had a devastating accident that left him imbecilic, now he's back asking for my hand in marriage saying God showed him I'm his wife. I just laughed.
This is a ghanian movie script...
Re: The Most Painful Way Of Breaking Up, Share Your Experience Here by saasala(m): 12:53am On Jun 15, 2016
jopretty:
Had an accident after seeing him off, was admitted and spent two weeks writhing in pain cos I was badly injured and stitched. The dude came one faithful day and called it off reason being my 'beautiful' face won't be as it used to. I cried, reported him to God and moved on. New guy came onboard and helped me through, I became more "prettier." Years later, dude had a devastating accident that left him imbecilic, now he's back asking for my hand in marriage saying God showed him I'm his wife. I just laughed.
Fiction?
Re: The Most Painful Way Of Breaking Up, Share Your Experience Here by bughead: 12:53am On Jun 15, 2016
berndodlion:
A friend was in a relationship with this girl, she just called him one day and told him to see her.
She suddenly presented a card to him, telling him that she is getting married next week. She was inviting him for the wedding and that was it.

confirm!

Beating your partner is the best and most effective way of breaking up
Re: The Most Painful Way Of Breaking Up, Share Your Experience Here by saasala(m): 12:57am On Jun 15, 2016
Fresia01:
silence.... very painful...my bf tried it once on me and I felt like committing suicide... I sent him different msgs...called buh no reply... then I compiled one heart touching msg very long ooo and sent to him bit by bit ...guess it touched him cus he called dat same night and asked for us to see n talk...we drove to a lake side bought suya and chicken..he said we needed d suya and chicken cus we are sure gonna have a long conversation n therefore there is need to spice it up...my heart entered my stomach...fear catch me I tink say na break up talk ooo...we got there and he asked me if I see us being together beyond now....I jux hugged him and told him not to say anything bout break up else I will collapse.... to cut it short...we made up and we are still together... love is sweet n painful at d same time..

Dude was testing the depth of your love for him. He just needed some assurance and your long messages convinced him.
Re: The Most Painful Way Of Breaking Up, Share Your Experience Here by leahcimzil: 1:07am On Jun 15, 2016
berndodlion:
A friend was in a relationship with this girl, she just called him one day and told him to see her.
She suddenly presented a card to him, telling him that she is getting married next week. She was inviting him for the wedding and that was it.

my God, that's just evil
Re: The Most Painful Way Of Breaking Up, Share Your Experience Here by Aroh48(m): 1:17am On Jun 15, 2016
Freakypinky:
Going radio silent is the best way to break up.
Just create distance until you're no longer missed.
Thank me later.
what about if the person knows your house and your family loves her,how can you go about it?
Re: The Most Painful Way Of Breaking Up, Share Your Experience Here by oluwoleife: 1:24am On Jun 15, 2016
PushPlay:

Naija girls got no chills. grin
was there anywhere in d msg that was stated if na naija girl or Togolese? What if twas even a movie. Shit happens everywhere
Re: The Most Painful Way Of Breaking Up, Share Your Experience Here by Aroh48(m): 1:26am On Jun 15, 2016
I broke up with a lady a year ago and up till now,this lady is still cursing me.Many a time,she will call me on the phone and start raining curses on me.

1 Like

Re: The Most Painful Way Of Breaking Up, Share Your Experience Here by ussy09(m): 1:37am On Jun 15, 2016
the guy never loved her else....hell will b let lose
Re: The Most Painful Way Of Breaking Up, Share Your Experience Here by Nobody: 1:42am On Jun 15, 2016
If a girl breaks up with you, isn't it a blessing...if na me the mumu gal do this kine thing to...I will hug her and insist on another hot round for old times sake...then I will come to her wedding to gloat at the stupid mumu who will be chopping my vomit and calling himself a lucky man...mtcheeew. sad

1 Like

Re: The Most Painful Way Of Breaking Up, Share Your Experience Here by Idoko619(m): 1:54am On Jun 15, 2016
Breaking up is part of d game, nt moving on is sabbotage... As 4 me I v lost d spirit of missin my ex.. . U r gone u r gone..

11 Likes

Re: The Most Painful Way Of Breaking Up, Share Your Experience Here by Olayinkaboss(m): 2:15am On Jun 15, 2016
lol
Re: The Most Painful Way Of Breaking Up, Share Your Experience Here by Olayinkaboss(m): 2:18am On Jun 15, 2016
grin
Re: The Most Painful Way Of Breaking Up, Share Your Experience Here by Ademusiwa1: 2:24am On Jun 15, 2016
[size=28pt]Some people can't take no. You break up with a woman what is she hanging around for.

Show her picture of your new woman ,be honest about it.
[/size]
Re: The Most Painful Way Of Breaking Up, Share Your Experience Here by Ademusiwa1: 2:43am On Jun 15, 2016

1 Like

Re: The Most Painful Way Of Breaking Up, Share Your Experience Here by Mskrisx(f): 2:49am On Jun 15, 2016
jopretty:

Honey stay positive, u will get there.
Re: The Most Painful Way Of Breaking Up, Share Your Experience Here by Mskrisx(f): 2:51am On Jun 15, 2016
mizthorlu:
gave me a nice treat, I love eating and I ate to my fill. we sat close to the sea, talked and i left his place, later at night, he told me on phone his with someone else.
2year's now and it's just like yesterday. I don't really regret it tho I still miss and love him but he gave me a departing parry (lol)

Happy Birthday babe.
Re: The Most Painful Way Of Breaking Up, Share Your Experience Here by 19naia(m): 3:23am On Jun 15, 2016
All these stories you see on Nairaland about lovers pouring acid on their partners or a husband or wife killing their better half or cutting off his kponmo while he sleeps.
Yes, all of those must be the most painful ways to separate..
My own experience no reach a worthy comment status in terms of pain compared to the ones mentioned.. I am alive and my kponmo fit reach another day.

I always like it smooth and easy, we even go back and knack it one more time sef, just to ease the transition so we part ways with no rough concerns. no need make e be pain na grin

1 Like

Re: The Most Painful Way Of Breaking Up, Share Your Experience Here by jopretty(f): 3:24am On Jun 15, 2016
Topmaike007:
grin you suppose to pour water on his head
His state didn't allow me to do that. smiley
Re: The Most Painful Way Of Breaking Up, Share Your Experience Here by Nobody: 3:24am On Jun 15, 2016
Cutehector:
Well all through my relationship years, i"v been d one initiating the breaking up...
Heartbreaker
Re: The Most Painful Way Of Breaking Up, Share Your Experience Here by jopretty(f): 3:26am On Jun 15, 2016
Thanks dearie wink
Mskrisx:

Honey stay positive, u will get there.
Re: The Most Painful Way Of Breaking Up, Share Your Experience Here by Nobody: 3:27am On Jun 15, 2016
Freakypinky:
Going radio silent is the best way to break up.
Just create distance until you're no longer missed.
Thank me later.
What?. Silent killing is what that is.
Re: The Most Painful Way Of Breaking Up, Share Your Experience Here by jopretty(f): 3:28am On Jun 15, 2016
Unfortunately, No!
saasala:

Fiction?
Re: The Most Painful Way Of Breaking Up, Share Your Experience Here by jopretty(f): 3:36am On Jun 15, 2016
If you are an actor, tell them you have a true life story, don't forget to contact me for approval, then I'll introduce the guy to you and you'll see the scars on me. cry
piagetskinner:

This is a ghanian movie script...

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Most Painful Way Of Breaking Up, Share Your Experience Here by akanbiaa(m): 3:43am On Jun 15, 2016
Twaci:
The girl is stvpid.

I thought over the phone breakup was worst. This beats it.
Perhaps the relationship was not well defined, its pending sort of relationship and the guy does not even talk of wedding and making efforts to get the girls family know he wants her for marriage.

1 Like

Re: The Most Painful Way Of Breaking Up, Share Your Experience Here by Mskrisx(f): 3:52am On Jun 15, 2016
jopretty:
Thanks dearie wink

Welcome bae
Re: The Most Painful Way Of Breaking Up, Share Your Experience Here by sindan: 4:10am On Jun 15, 2016
Buhari is a terrorist, I believe he must have been aware of the mass shooting in Orlando prior to the shooting, i hope FBI will leave no stone unturned in their investigation and by doing that get him arrested before he orchestrats another terrorĀ 

*trying to make common sense * undecided
Re: The Most Painful Way Of Breaking Up, Share Your Experience Here by platypus(m): 4:45am On Jun 15, 2016
berndodlion:

I had always thought stories like this is a fairy tale not until it happens to my personal person.
The girl was enticed by an Americana and coldly left my guy for heartbreak.
Thank God my friend has also relocated to Texas, now doing fine there.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply)

South African Man Explains Why Their Girls Love Nigerian Men (pic/video) / Any Girl Who Doesn't Ask For Money Doesn't Love You / Who Else Has Experienced This? why do some ladies act this way?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.