Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,575 members, 7,816,415 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 10:49 AM

Your Girlfriend Says "Baby I'm Pregnant!" - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Your Girlfriend Says "Baby I'm Pregnant!" (16515 Views)

Man Denies Impregnating Girlfriend, Says He Did " Small Biology On Reproduction" / I'm Pregnant; My Boyfriend Wants Abortion / When You Girlfriend Says She Is Not In The Mood But Sleeps Like Dis (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Your Girlfriend Says "Baby I'm Pregnant!" by Nobody: 9:19pm On Oct 07, 2009
Lmao then again, what if it isn't your baby? That would be funny grin
Re: Your Girlfriend Says "Baby I'm Pregnant!" by deluxecad(m): 9:59pm On Oct 07, 2009
hahaha! i luv dat, i mean i luv babies. birth d baby if it's mine jo!!!!!
Re: Your Girlfriend Says "Baby I'm Pregnant!" by md4real(m): 10:10pm On Oct 07, 2009
simple ask her to keep em. then you will be from everything.
Re: Your Girlfriend Says "Baby I'm Pregnant!" by Rooneyboy(m): 11:02pm On Oct 07, 2009
Y must she be so stupid to go pregnant ?
Re: Your Girlfriend Says "Baby I'm Pregnant!" by Rooneyboy(m): 11:12pm On Oct 07, 2009
@ rokiatu , This ur name worry o. D name drives someone to check ur profile.
Re: Your Girlfriend Says "Baby I'm Pregnant!" by igboboy1(m): 6:29am On Oct 08, 2009
@topic: ah ah I don kawa be that na,
Re: Your Girlfriend Says "Baby I'm Pregnant!" by nethacker(m): 6:41am On Oct 08, 2009
Rooneyboy:

see me see trouble ooo shocked shocked no be u do am shocked y u no use OKOCHA b4 u skinaroport grin . If u knw u don't want such to happen u hv 2 options:
1) a safe skinaroporting using JJ OKOCHA and/or
2) u must Knw wen she is safe n d duration of her safe-period during dat time,u fit release 33,000 litres of sperm in2 her,nothing go happen I SWEAR. grin grin
I hv confirmed dat in my Lab, Gba bee tongue
Re: Your Girlfriend Says "Baby I'm Pregnant!" by santakris(m): 6:45am On Oct 08, 2009
I wont be happy especially when we dont play for such. Though shit happen sha.
Re: Your Girlfriend Says "Baby I'm Pregnant!" by Nobody: 7:58am On Oct 08, 2009
nethacker:

see me see trouble ooo shocked shocked no be u do am shocked y u no use OKOCHA b4 u skinaroport grin . If u knw u don't want such to happen u hv 2 options:
1) a safe skinaroporting using JJ OKOCHA and/or
2) u must Knw wen she is safe n d duration of her safe-period during dat time,u fit release 33,000 litres of sperm in2 her,nothing go happen I SWEAR. grin grin
I hv confirmed dat in my Lab, Gba bee tongue

Safe period ko, safe period ni undecided With 33,000 litres chances are the girl will still get pregnant if you dont put a rubber on it.
Re: Your Girlfriend Says "Baby I'm Pregnant!" by nethacker(m): 8:07am On Oct 08, 2009
Ebonyeyes:

Safe period ko, safe period ni undecided With 33,000 litres chances are the girl will still get pregnant if you dont put a rubber on it.
grin grin grin . r u serious shocked shocked it has worked for me in d past sha . well i need not argue cos i no be d victim
Re: Your Girlfriend Says "Baby I'm Pregnant!" by ebila(m): 9:18am On Oct 08, 2009
Okaakoko:

pre, what? stop that, and stop that joke. look i'm not in mood for that expensive joke. how can you be pregnant? who asked you to? where did you get it? who is responsible? where is he living? so you girls are like this? after all i've been doing for you. LOOK, BEFORE I COUNT 3 GET OUT OF MY HOUSE. AND DONT LET ME SET MY EYES ON YOU AGAIN. (OKAAKOKO, stop dreaming, you have not impregnated a girl. so stop that )
U r d kind of guy gurls shud avoid! shocked shocked shocked

Rooneyboy:

Guy u harsh o!

@NLers,
My gurl ain't pregnant! Some people,as usual,posted trash,some reasonable,some funny,while some just made crazy posts.But d tin is dis.Sometimes a guy may just not be ready for pregnancy n wen she comes up n say she's pregnant,he's taken off guard.Other times,he'd be glad to be a father(as u've seen in some posts).And finally,we r all guilty of playing without condoms,it doesn't mean we r horrible.But if u like doin it without condom always,den u beta watch it cos AIDS is real,or gono,stach etc.
Re: Your Girlfriend Says "Baby I'm Pregnant!" by amyliajane(f): 9:59am On Oct 08, 2009
@ Topic

Na wa oh!!!, when u dey busy dey pound the girl, u no know say she go carry bele?it only shows how responsible we are, if u r not ready to take responsibility of ur actions when it happens, then by all means pleasssssssssssssssseeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee play safe.
Re: Your Girlfriend Says "Baby I'm Pregnant!" by sylve11: 10:07am On Oct 08, 2009
na wa o cheesy cool
Re: Your Girlfriend Says "Baby I'm Pregnant!" by iykedare(m): 10:15am On Oct 08, 2009
[size=16pt]
amyliajane:

@ Topic

Na wa oh!!!, when u dey busy dey pound the girl, u no know say she go carry bele?it only shows how responsible we are, if u r not ready to take responsibility of your actions when it happens, then by all means pleasssssssssssssssseeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee play safe.

was she forced to open her legs?if she is big enough to open her legs then she shld be big enough to take care of the situation on her own.how am i sure that am the father of the child esp as u girls have refused to be responsible.After distributing to john,james,wale,muktar,charles,yinka,kunle,wole,adam,dbanj and donjazzy, u now want charles to claim the pregnancy.
if u think we guys are not serious,then try to get pregnant and see ur guy`s reaction.his reaction will definitely surprise u
[/size]
Re: Your Girlfriend Says "Baby I'm Pregnant!" by nethacker(m): 10:33am On Oct 08, 2009
iykedare:

[size=16pt]
was she forced to open her legs?if she is big enough to open her legs then she shld be big enough to take care of the situation on her own.how am i sure that am the father of the child esp as u girls have refused to be responsible.After distributing to john,james,wale,muktar,charles,yinka,kunle,wole,adam,dbanj and donjazzy, u now want charles to claim the pregnancy.
if u think we guys are not serious,then try to get pregnant and see your guy`s reaction.his reaction will definitely surprise u
[/size]

u need help grin grin
Re: Your Girlfriend Says "Baby I'm Pregnant!" by PAININASS: 11:02am On Oct 08, 2009
If a lady tell me she is pregnant.No problem i will give her all she need to take good care of baby,but we are not going to stay together because we didn't plan for it,that is the condition she must accept and she must not abort the pregnancy,secondly it depends if i trust her but if i don't,she must abort it,
Re: Your Girlfriend Says "Baby I'm Pregnant!" by iykedare(m): 11:51am On Oct 08, 2009
nethacker:

u need help grin grin

REALLY
Re: Your Girlfriend Says "Baby I'm Pregnant!" by adefash(m): 11:55am On Oct 08, 2009
Guys are funny sha.you want to tell her to abort it when you couldnt abort your own sperm at the point of discharge.how ill you feel if your daughter is in the same situation.
Well God dey oooo
Re: Your Girlfriend Says "Baby I'm Pregnant!" by chidib: 12:01pm On Oct 08, 2009
i will tell her congratulations
Re: Your Girlfriend Says "Baby I'm Pregnant!" by mobby4ever(f): 12:35pm On Oct 08, 2009
no yawa!
its calls for celebration.
some couples are still waiting for that be they go ahead to sign
so ol' Boy
a wee o
Re: Your Girlfriend Says "Baby I'm Pregnant!" by djcrucifix(m): 12:46pm On Oct 08, 2009
hmmm, *scratch my head*, ok, so wat re we gonna do?
Re: Your Girlfriend Says "Baby I'm Pregnant!" by iykedare(m): 1:01pm On Oct 08, 2009
[size=16pt]cant really say what i`ll say to her.its possible dat i`ll tell her,`really,did i ask u to get pregnant,afterall,u enticed me`[/size]
Re: Your Girlfriend Says "Baby I'm Pregnant!" by popin5(m): 1:09pm On Oct 08, 2009
i will be silenced by the shocking news, i am sure it will send soul out of my body for 3minutes @least with my mouth wide open.
then on another day, i will ask her if she is wants to be a wife or a single parent. which ever she opts for, then we discuss it with our status, personality and achievements in view.
Re: Your Girlfriend Says "Baby I'm Pregnant!" by timpaker(m): 1:16pm On Oct 08, 2009
grin grin
i would say 'wow! am gonna be a daddy and i'll name it junior.
Re: Your Girlfriend Says "Baby I'm Pregnant!" by ebila(m): 2:08pm On Oct 08, 2009
amyliajane:

@ Topic

Na wa oh!!!, when u dey busy dey pound the girl, u no know say she go carry bele?it only shows how responsible we are, if u r not ready to take responsibility of your actions when it happens, then by all means pleasssssssssssssssseeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee play safe.
Na wa for u o! U no sabi read?My gurl no get belle.Dis is only a tot! undecided
djcrucifix:

hmmm, *scratch my head*, ok, so wat re we gonna do?
U're so funny.lol
adefash:

Guys are funny sha.you want to tell her to abort it when you couldnt abort your own sperm at the point of discharge.how ill you feel if your daughter is in the same situation.
Well God dey oooo
Not everyone is set to have a child.Think about it.If ur sister gets pregnant for someone who can't take care of her n her child at dat time,would u have rather she aborts or keeps it?
Re: Your Girlfriend Says "Baby I'm Pregnant!" by galatico(m): 2:39pm On Oct 08, 2009
Holy Shit!!! You're what pregnat? Damn it!!! I won't abort I'll willingly accept it if am responsible for it, we start our life, abortion is murder, I'll just tell her baby come lets start a family .
Re: Your Girlfriend Says "Baby I'm Pregnant!" by mikkyrazzy: 2:48pm On Oct 08, 2009
Ure a darling grl. The grl of my dreams. We will keep d baby surely.
Re: Your Girlfriend Says "Baby I'm Pregnant!" by ebila(m): 2:50pm On Oct 08, 2009
galatico:

Holy Shit!!! You're what pregnat? Damn it!!!  I won't abort I'll willingly accept it if am responsible for it, we start our life, abortion is murder, I'll just tell her baby come lets start a family .
lol
mikkyrazzy:

Ure a darling grl. The grl of my dreams. We will keep d baby surely.
Ain't she lucky?
Re: Your Girlfriend Says "Baby I'm Pregnant!" by stalliontp(m): 3:02pm On Oct 08, 2009
Its High Time!!!
Re: Your Girlfriend Says "Baby I'm Pregnant!" by emans(m): 3:38pm On Oct 08, 2009
firstly i will start adressing her as MRS, some days later i will remind her of the economics situation and advice for an abortion,and if she says no then wahala deyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy
Re: Your Girlfriend Says "Baby I'm Pregnant!" by domwas2(m): 4:00pm On Oct 08, 2009
i'll say thanks God marriage next
Re: Your Girlfriend Says "Baby I'm Pregnant!" by kelvin(m): 4:33pm On Oct 08, 2009
Man up. Tell her everything will be alright, and when she leaves, pack your things and move to Cotonu.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

When A Girl Loves You She Will Do This Things No Matter How She Pretend / I  can Travel From Lagos To Sokoto For A D!ck…(18+) / Why Do Some Men Cherish Their Girlfriends More Than Their Wife.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.