Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,112 members, 7,828,968 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 04:40 PM

Your Girlfriend Says "Baby I'm Pregnant!" - Romance (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Your Girlfriend Says "Baby I'm Pregnant!" (16534 Views)

Man Denies Impregnating Girlfriend, Says He Did " Small Biology On Reproduction" / I'm Pregnant; My Boyfriend Wants Abortion / When You Girlfriend Says She Is Not In The Mood But Sleeps Like Dis (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Your Girlfriend Says "Baby I'm Pregnant!" by ebila(m): 4:54pm On Oct 08, 2009
stalliontp:

Its High Time!!!
lol

domwas2:

i'll say thanks God marriage next
If u want it dat much,y not go ahead n ask her to get pregnant?
kelvin:

Man up. Tell her everything will be alright, and when she leaves, pack your things and move to Cotonu.
o boy,u be bad guy. shocked wink
Re: Your Girlfriend Says "Baby I'm Pregnant!" by oblo(m): 7:50pm On Oct 08, 2009
shocked shocked shocked O boy i go own up to take on the responsibility oo, for real person no day grow younger, shuo!!!! abi House i never reach to marry?

BUT

That na if na me get am, so in other words, we go do the following  TEST

1) PHCN TEST (wether NEPA CARRY LIGHT AT THE EXACT POINT OF ACTUAL IMPREGNATION!!! grin grin shocked

2) NIPOST TEST ( WETHER THE SPERM REACH THE FERTILISATION POINT IN TIME ABI PERSON OPEN THE PACKAGE FOR ROAD COME ADD JOIN OR CONTAMINATE OR REMOVE SOMETHING!!!! Ehen, U buy Stamp?!!!  lipsrsealed lipsrsealed, Gerout!! u no buy stamp!!! grin shocked shocked[/b]

3) NPF TEST, ( (wether the sperm mount roadblock collect bribe for road in order to gain access to the egg HENCE THE BELLE!!,  tongue tongue( yes ke e fit happen naahhh)

Abeg I day come I go tell una the other test wen I go do later , I wan go chop,
Re: Your Girlfriend Says "Baby I'm Pregnant!" by Chrisbenogor(m): 8:00pm On Oct 08, 2009
My thoughts are that it will depend on the nature of the relationship, but the blame lies both ways the guy and the gurl and the girl suffers more because she may have to put her life on hold for a child that was not planned for. So both parties need to seat down and decide what to do by considering the child, the girl and lastly the guy involved. That is how I think a matured person would handle it.
Re: Your Girlfriend Says "Baby I'm Pregnant!" by justy4ever: 8:17pm On Oct 08, 2009
yeah i wanna say girls must be careful, some guy has more than 10 boy friend just cos of haha pepper so if she see you as responsible person or guy she will said your the one responsible fro the pregnancy haha baby you must be real i will agree with you, But who is real?
justyeverone
Re: Your Girlfriend Says "Baby I'm Pregnant!" by Thomaths(m): 8:21pm On Oct 08, 2009
OMG, u'r wat
Then I'll start crying
Re: Your Girlfriend Says "Baby I'm Pregnant!" by eleshin(m): 9:22pm On Oct 08, 2009
i will tell her"baby u are un-pregnant"
Re: Your Girlfriend Says "Baby I'm Pregnant!" by Nobody: 11:24pm On Oct 08, 2009
LOL, Recall the last time I pwned her, undecided
Re: Your Girlfriend Says "Baby I'm Pregnant!" by Bbeee: 11:29pm On Oct 08, 2009
OKAY, clap 4 ur self
Re: Your Girlfriend Says "Baby I'm Pregnant!" by ebila(m): 11:33pm On Oct 08, 2009
oblo:

shocked shocked shocked O boy i go own up to take on the responsibility oo, for real person no day grow younger, shuo!!!! abi House i never reach to marry?

BUT

That na if na me get am, so in other words, we go do the following  TEST

1) PHCN TEST (wether NEPA CARRY LIGHT AT THE EXACT POINT OF ACTUAL IMPREGNATION!!! grin grin shocked

2) NIPOST TEST ( WETHER THE SPERM REACH THE FERTILISATION POINT IN TIME ABI PERSON OPEN THE PACKAGE FOR ROAD COME ADD JOIN OR CONTAMINATE OR REMOVE SOMETHING!!!! Ehen, U buy Stamp?!!!  lipsrsealed lipsrsealed, Gerout!! u no buy stamp!!! grin shocked shocked[/b]

3) NPF TEST, ( (wether the sperm mount roadblock collect bribe for road in order to gain access to the egg HENCE THE BELLE!!,  tongue tongue( yes ke e fit happen naahhh)

Abeg I day come I go tell una the other test wen I go do later , I wan go chop,
Guy,u got me rolling on d floor.Nice one man! N hey,u don reach to marry! wink cheesy

Chrisbenogor:

My thoughts are that it will depend on the nature of the relationship, but the blame lies both ways the guy and the gurl and the girl suffers more because she may have to put her life on hold for a child that was not planned for. So both parties need to seat down and decide what to do by considering the child, the girl and lastly the guy involved. That is how I think a matured person would handle it.
Matured post man.I hope say u go actually act like dat?

Thomaths:

OMG, u'r wat
Then I'll start crying
shocked shocked shocked

HQ:

LOL,  Recall the last time I pwned her,   undecided
lol
Re: Your Girlfriend Says "Baby I'm Pregnant!" by Nobody: 12:31am On Oct 09, 2009
nethacker:

grin grin grin . r u serious  shocked shocked it has worked for me in d past sha . well i need not argue cos i no be d victim
Well if you dont want to be a baby papi very soon, I advise you to put a rubber on it. grin cheesy grin
Re: Your Girlfriend Says "Baby I'm Pregnant!" by Nobody: 1:40am On Oct 09, 2009
Ebonyeyes:

Well if you dont want to be a baby papi very soon, I advise you to put a rubber on it. grin cheesy grin

LOL
Re: Your Girlfriend Says "Baby I'm Pregnant!" by DonChizi(m): 1:59am On Oct 09, 2009
[b][/b]no regret for my action,just dat if i really love her i will immediately start wedding preparation but if she is a slot or busybody i will reach an agreement wit her and pay her in exchange for my child.i dont mind being a single father.

Re: Your Girlfriend Says "Baby I'm Pregnant!" by Pharoh: 3:24am On Oct 09, 2009
Ebonyeyes:

Is abstinence not the best answer?
Re: Your Girlfriend Says "Baby I'm Pregnant!" by empire23: 8:06am On Oct 09, 2009
It depends on your initial discussion. If you have told her u are not ready for such,  just tell her to get rid of it.
Re: Your Girlfriend Says "Baby I'm Pregnant!" by Nobody: 9:44am On Oct 09, 2009
Pharoh:

Is abstinence not the best answer?

It is hun but since people of nowadays are getting jiggy its best to be safe than sorry.

empire23:

It depends on your initial discussion. If you have told her u are not ready for such,  just tell her to get rid of it.

And jeopardise the chances of her getting a child in future or dying in the process? great undecided
Re: Your Girlfriend Says "Baby I'm Pregnant!" by baslone: 11:07am On Oct 09, 2009
At this stage of my life, I can't risk dating a girl I can't
put in my house forever. So if it happens it aint a big deal. No matter
how empty my pocket is at that period, heaven will not fall.

Abortion or denial is the last thing. Been thru all dat- may God 4give me! wink
Re: Your Girlfriend Says "Baby I'm Pregnant!" by borie4u(m): 2:10pm On Oct 09, 2009
^^^ just fainted^^^^^
Re: Your Girlfriend Says "Baby I'm Pregnant!" by ebila(m): 2:13pm On Oct 09, 2009
Ebonyeyes:

U're so funny! lol. Well put though!

borie4u:

^^^ just fainted^^^^^
lmao!
Re: Your Girlfriend Says "Baby I'm Pregnant!" by Abbeycity4(f): 2:21pm On Oct 09, 2009
Guys,if your girl comes to the house one day and says "Baby i'm pregnant", what'll be your reaction to this and subsequent action? Keeping in mind that you know the pregnancy is actually yours.

am a lady so i dnt knw. . . . . but it depends if dat's wat u've bn xpectg. . . . if d guy is nt ready yet his action will b diff. 4rm d guy/man who is ready or who really nids it. undecided
Re: Your Girlfriend Says "Baby I'm Pregnant!" by Nobody: 2:45pm On Oct 09, 2009
baslone:

Oh yes he has forgiven you but you will pay in future for that. sad
Re: Your Girlfriend Says "Baby I'm Pregnant!" by ebila(m): 3:26pm On Oct 09, 2009
Abbey_city:

am a lady so i dnt knw. . . . . but it depends if dat's wat u've bn xpectg. . . . if d guy is nt ready yet his action will b diff. 4rm d guy/man who is ready or who really nids it.  undecided
Correct!!!
Re: Your Girlfriend Says "Baby I'm Pregnant!" by Meldrick(m): 3:31pm On Oct 09, 2009
But why on earth should I have sex without a condom. Well individuals differ but I have disciplined myself to the stage that it must be condom or no sex. My girlfriend knows that and she has accepted it. I can't have sex without a condom until I'm married so where the belle wan come from.
Re: Your Girlfriend Says "Baby I'm Pregnant!" by Nobody: 3:35pm On Oct 09, 2009
Meldrick:

But why on earth should I have sex without a condom. Well individuals differ but I have disciplined myself to the stage that it must be condom or no sex. My girlfriend knows that and she has accepted it. I can't have sex without a condom until I'm married so where the belle wan come from.
You do realise those things are not 100% guaranteed right? wink
Re: Your Girlfriend Says "Baby I'm Pregnant!" by baslone: 3:40pm On Oct 09, 2009
Ebonyeyes:

Oh yes he has forgiven you but you will pay in future for that. sad

Your Judgement!!! wink
Re: Your Girlfriend Says "Baby I'm Pregnant!" by Nobody: 3:42pm On Oct 09, 2009
baslone:

Your Judgement!!! wink

He may forgive us but we all have to pay somehow. wink
Re: Your Girlfriend Says "Baby I'm Pregnant!" by ebila(m): 3:50pm On Oct 09, 2009
Ebonyeyes:

He may forgive us but we all have to pay somehow. wink
Not necessarily!
Re: Your Girlfriend Says "Baby I'm Pregnant!" by Nobody: 3:51pm On Oct 09, 2009
ebila:

Not necessarily!
Explain further smiley
Re: Your Girlfriend Says "Baby I'm Pregnant!" by ebila(m): 4:11pm On Oct 09, 2009
Ebonyeyes:

Explain further smiley
One of the mysteries about God is that once u ask for forgiveness,wif a sincere heart,u're like a new born without sin.In his sight,u've never committed any sin,whether u've lied,stolen,or even killed.
Re: Your Girlfriend Says "Baby I'm Pregnant!" by Abbeycity4(f): 4:44pm On Oct 09, 2009
baslone:

~Error~
Re: Your Girlfriend Says "Baby I'm Pregnant!" by Nobody: 4:47pm On Oct 09, 2009
ebila:

One of the mysteries about God is that once u ask for forgiveness,wif a sincere heart,u're like a new born without sin.In his sight,u've never committed any sin,whether u've lied,stolen,or even killed.
I see thanks. smiley
Re: Your Girlfriend Says "Baby I'm Pregnant!" by Oluschenco(m): 4:54pm On Oct 09, 2009
She should go for pregnancy test for confirmation before i flee the city
Re: Your Girlfriend Says "Baby I'm Pregnant!" by ebila(m): 4:59pm On Oct 09, 2009
Ebonyeyes:

I see thanks. smiley
U're pretty much welcome! wink

Oluschenco:

She should go for pregnancy test for confirmation before i flee the city
Eh hen! Na so? shocked shocked shocked

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

Photo: Man Fingers Lady In Broad Daylight While Trying To Ask Her Out / Romance Story: Home Alone With My Step Brother (21+) Season 4 Episode 1 / Why Do Some Men Cherish Their Girlfriends More Than Their Wife.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.