Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,157 members, 7,811,323 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 09:19 AM

Nairalanders Airforce1 And Pinkjacket Having Fun (photos) - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Nairalanders Airforce1 And Pinkjacket Having Fun (photos) (74413 Views)

:re Trending Photo Of Airforce1 And Pinkjacket Today / Ladies Smoking At Club Joker In Benin (Fun Photos) / It's Officially Over Between Me And Pinkjacket (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (19) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nairalanders Airforce1 And Pinkjacket Having Fun (photos) by Bossontop(m): 8:54pm On Jan 25, 2017
Lemme jus sit back relax and enjoy this.... cheesy grin

2 Likes

Re: Nairalanders Airforce1 And Pinkjacket Having Fun (photos) by press005: 8:54pm On Jan 25, 2017
L0velyn:
truth is bitter

jst appreciate dem..dats all
Re: Nairalanders Airforce1 And Pinkjacket Having Fun (photos) by MufasaRebirth: 8:55pm On Jan 25, 2017
ugochukwufrenzy:
but u are stıll a taılor?hws ur musıc career goıng...by the way.dat ur 'such a dıva'sounds lıke gambıan natıonal anthem..no pun ıntended.just sayın.
Guy this is pure wickedness grin grin
Re: Nairalanders Airforce1 And Pinkjacket Having Fun (photos) by press005: 8:56pm On Jan 25, 2017
Airforce1:

lovelyn is a sad lonely woman no man with his right senses should take serious.

I don't have her time.

lol, u r wrong if u say she is sad nd lonely bt she gaffed duo
Re: Nairalanders Airforce1 And Pinkjacket Having Fun (photos) by MufasaRebirth: 8:56pm On Jan 25, 2017
Bros no mind them if you nor blow for real world, you don blow for nairaland grin

6 Likes

Re: Nairalanders Airforce1 And Pinkjacket Having Fun (photos) by datyrone(m): 8:57pm On Jan 25, 2017
crisycent:
E don tay wen this guy dey see Moet for TV. Finally, he come manage buy am, then because internet don cheap, come decide flaunt am ontop NL. Then one mumu MOD come carry am out for front page.

i thought i wud see pre wedding photo shoot...inshort the guy is mad... the mod is mad

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nairalanders Airforce1 And Pinkjacket Having Fun (photos) by Nobody: 8:58pm On Jan 25, 2017
Hope these children will also flaunt the break-up, you've made it our relationship now o.
Re: Nairalanders Airforce1 And Pinkjacket Having Fun (photos) by Fearcom(m): 8:58pm On Jan 25, 2017
Wish you all the best, Bro...
Re: Nairalanders Airforce1 And Pinkjacket Having Fun (photos) by Ginaz(f): 8:58pm On Jan 25, 2017
So you have to put the moet champagne behind the chair to take picture. Na WA o, I thought you already showed us in the first picture.

Hmmmmmmmmm, na just wa.

2 Likes

Re: Nairalanders Airforce1 And Pinkjacket Having Fun (photos) by jeff1607(m): 8:59pm On Jan 25, 2017
op just ruined a girl's chance of settling with a real man
if she's of so much value, brother put a ring on it or put her in d family way.
you just made ur private bizness everyone's bizness by posting this here
Re: Nairalanders Airforce1 And Pinkjacket Having Fun (photos) by Zane2point4(m): 8:59pm On Jan 25, 2017
LordVanquay:
Bro, this geh is ugly but I guess broke ugly boys date ugly girls...Have fun and no one wants to see your fvcking toes...Look at how your are drinking Moet as if you saved for 8 months to afford it...you probably Did anyways.

What you wrote up there is just not good, i still ask why nigerians are just so harsh online, if you see him physically naa, u will be like, hey G" whats up dude.
Why cant you do same online without badmouthing?

9 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Nairalanders Airforce1 And Pinkjacket Having Fun (photos) by Ndifereke: 9:01pm On Jan 25, 2017
I don't know who's more stupid between the moronîc OP and the dumb supermod that pushed this unintelligent thread from an attention seeking toddler to FP.

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nairalanders Airforce1 And Pinkjacket Having Fun (photos) by CyberGypsy(m): 9:01pm On Jan 25, 2017
i can't believe lalasticlala moved this to front page embarassed
Re: Nairalanders Airforce1 And Pinkjacket Having Fun (photos) by AlphaStyles(m): 9:02pm On Jan 25, 2017
so make we cry? does that change the price of Garri in Nigeria?
Re: Nairalanders Airforce1 And Pinkjacket Having Fun (photos) by Zane2point4(m): 9:02pm On Jan 25, 2017
L0velyn:
hehehehe nd dis guy comes here to call nl girls ugly when his gf looks like something i dont know dafuq?? cheesy

You fine pass the girl?

2 Likes

Re: Nairalanders Airforce1 And Pinkjacket Having Fun (photos) by RoyalBlak007: 9:02pm On Jan 25, 2017
Nice!
Re: Nairalanders Airforce1 And Pinkjacket Having Fun (photos) by cyndylove64(f): 9:02pm On Jan 25, 2017
Airforce1 insulting lovelyn over a comment she made shows u are not matured enough.in life there is nothing people won't say about u.be it bad or good.to say u are 28 and u are still dreaming is an understatement too.try and act matured.also hope u get married to the girl at your pic.no be chop and clean mouth.happy union.
Re: Nairalanders Airforce1 And Pinkjacket Having Fun (photos) by gayman99: 9:03pm On Jan 25, 2017
bottled kunu with moet label

1 Like

Re: Nairalanders Airforce1 And Pinkjacket Having Fun (photos) by ReneeNuttall(f): 9:03pm On Jan 25, 2017
LordVanquay:
Bro, this geh is ugly but I guess broke ugly boys date ugly girls...Have fun and no one wants to see your fvcking toes...Look at how your are drinking Moet as if you saved for 8 months to afford it...you probably Did anyways.
you have just murdered somebody's feelings

1 Like

Re: Nairalanders Airforce1 And Pinkjacket Having Fun (photos) by ogtavia(m): 9:04pm On Jan 25, 2017
L0velyn:
hehehehe nd dis guy comes here to call nl girls ugly when his gf looks like something i dont know dafuq?? cheesy
why did you OD?
Re: Nairalanders Airforce1 And Pinkjacket Having Fun (photos) by Ohaneche(m): 9:05pm On Jan 25, 2017
28 Years and you are flaunting your small pikin girlfriend as your achievement?
Any way you be sombody's uncle..I pity Some people
Re: Nairalanders Airforce1 And Pinkjacket Having Fun (photos) by fflamingo(m): 9:06pm On Jan 25, 2017
beautiful. you have a direction bro pay no attention to those bandwagons their opinion don't count
Re: Nairalanders Airforce1 And Pinkjacket Having Fun (photos) by redcliff: 9:06pm On Jan 25, 2017
no be twaci be that? Lmao!
Re: Nairalanders Airforce1 And Pinkjacket Having Fun (photos) by NicoBaba(m): 9:06pm On Jan 25, 2017
lmao.....d way u gulping dah moet as if d real owner is approaching

3 Likes

Re: Nairalanders Airforce1 And Pinkjacket Having Fun (photos) by NicoBaba(m): 9:10pm On Jan 25, 2017
LordVanquay:
u r my role model man....8months ahahaha

1 Like

Re: Nairalanders Airforce1 And Pinkjacket Having Fun (photos) by DavidEsq(m): 9:11pm On Jan 25, 2017
lefulefu:

u get mouth sha grin
Wallahi, e get mouth no be small. The tin sef dey pain me for Airforce 1, sef. undecided

2 Likes

Re: Nairalanders Airforce1 And Pinkjacket Having Fun (photos) by Nobody: 9:12pm On Jan 25, 2017
jeff1607:
op just ruined a girl's chance of settling with a real man

if she's of so much value, brother put a ring on it or put her in d family way.

you just made ur private bizness everyone's bizness by posting this here
The girl should be aware cos they met here so i suppose she knows how he behaves.

1 Like

Re: Nairalanders Airforce1 And Pinkjacket Having Fun (photos) by Twaci(f): 9:12pm On Jan 25, 2017
redcliff:
no be twaci be that? Lmao!
undecided
Re: Nairalanders Airforce1 And Pinkjacket Having Fun (photos) by Joiceee(f): 9:12pm On Jan 25, 2017
NicoBaba:
lmao.....d way u gulping dah moet as if d real owner is approaching
lol
Re: Nairalanders Airforce1 And Pinkjacket Having Fun (photos) by Nobody: 9:13pm On Jan 25, 2017
luscioustrish:
Lol @ the comments grin
As in ehn. Is it that this guy has offended many people around here or what? I don't get. Insults are just flowing in anyhow.

3 Likes

Re: Nairalanders Airforce1 And Pinkjacket Having Fun (photos) by Twaci(f): 9:13pm On Jan 25, 2017
Tastemoney:
So long it's not twaci .... I don't give a Bleep undecided

I mean...... I don't give a ffuck
Good eveningkiss
Re: Nairalanders Airforce1 And Pinkjacket Having Fun (photos) by DavidEsq(m): 9:16pm On Jan 25, 2017
MufasaRebirth:

Guy this is pure wickedness grin grin
It's worse dan wicked. He is simply wickid cheesy
Airforce 1, ryt now

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (19) (Reply)

I Impregnated My Coursemate By Mistake, What Should I Do? / Freeman Obg Owoboy Sleeps On Money: Needs A Baby Mama, Will Pay Her N5 Million / Slay Queen Wearing Hijab In A Nightclub. Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.