Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,191 members, 7,811,486 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 12:54 PM

Nairalanders Airforce1 And Pinkjacket Having Fun (photos) - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Nairalanders Airforce1 And Pinkjacket Having Fun (photos) (74415 Views)

:re Trending Photo Of Airforce1 And Pinkjacket Today / Ladies Smoking At Club Joker In Benin (Fun Photos) / It's Officially Over Between Me And Pinkjacket (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (19) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nairalanders Airforce1 And Pinkjacket Having Fun (photos) by moonnstar(f): 9:18pm On Jan 25, 2017
U don come agaiiiiiiiiin?

1 Like

Re: Nairalanders Airforce1 And Pinkjacket Having Fun (photos) by DavidEsq(m): 9:19pm On Jan 25, 2017
NicoBaba:
u r my role model man....8months ahahaha
U no dey learn beta tin abi?

Re: Nairalanders Airforce1 And Pinkjacket Having Fun (photos) by jeff1607(m): 9:20pm On Jan 25, 2017
Benita27:
The girl should be aware cos they met here so i suppose she knows how he behaves.

wishing them all the best but we no wan hear stories that touch ooooo

but like seriously they met here on nairaland?
Re: Nairalanders Airforce1 And Pinkjacket Having Fun (photos) by Nobody: 9:21pm On Jan 25, 2017
cry
Re: Nairalanders Airforce1 And Pinkjacket Having Fun (photos) by vampire2020: 9:25pm On Jan 25, 2017
L0velyn:
hehehehe nd dis guy comes here to call nl girls ugly when his gf looks like something i dont know dafuq?? cheesy
to be honest that gal is prettier than u

3 Likes

Re: Nairalanders Airforce1 And Pinkjacket Having Fun (photos) by austino677(m): 9:26pm On Jan 25, 2017
Even Aba slippers dem. Dey show person angry

Re: Nairalanders Airforce1 And Pinkjacket Having Fun (photos) by Divay22(f): 9:27pm On Jan 25, 2017
Hmmm...m. lemme just look o...... angry angry angry
Re: Nairalanders Airforce1 And Pinkjacket Having Fun (photos) by ilyasom(m): 9:28pm On Jan 25, 2017
LordVanquay:
Bro, this geh is ugly but I guess broke ugly boys date ugly girls...Have fun and no one wants to see your fvcking toes...Look at how your are drinking Moet as if you saved for 8 months to afford it...you probably Did anyways.
You are wicked, lol

1 Like

Re: Nairalanders Airforce1 And Pinkjacket Having Fun (photos) by Nobody: 9:28pm On Jan 25, 2017
op y u and ur babe resemble person wey never baf?
Re: Nairalanders Airforce1 And Pinkjacket Having Fun (photos) by Nobody: 9:28pm On Jan 25, 2017
Just look at this photo wetin dey worry this local boy sef And why you too dey run groundnut oil for body?

Re: Nairalanders Airforce1 And Pinkjacket Having Fun (photos) by princeakins(m): 9:30pm On Jan 25, 2017
iamDaisy:
kikikikiki happy for you

oya make we do our own. grin
Re: Nairalanders Airforce1 And Pinkjacket Having Fun (photos) by Nobody: 9:33pm On Jan 25, 2017
Bumbae1:

Y u dey jealous grin

Lol jealous u think??

Not me oo lol

#YOLO
Re: Nairalanders Airforce1 And Pinkjacket Having Fun (photos) by Nobody: 9:34pm On Jan 25, 2017
Make una fvck well,it's not easy.thunder fire every girl I don ever rassle for this site.

2 Likes

Re: Nairalanders Airforce1 And Pinkjacket Having Fun (photos) by siegfried99(m): 9:35pm On Jan 25, 2017
This is an evil thread.. I only read the first page... grin grin

Lwkm grin grin

Nairalanders are wicked souls grin Choi grin

***** FALLS FROM UGU TREE ****

grin grin grin

8 Likes

Re: Nairalanders Airforce1 And Pinkjacket Having Fun (photos) by deeLima86(m): 9:37pm On Jan 25, 2017
Haba Nairalanders! Insults everywhere, why don't you guys just ignore the thread like you didn't see them instead of all these hatred. Person dey flaunt him babe with pride na una problem. Even if they are not okay, what happens to courtesy? undecided

2 Likes

Re: Nairalanders Airforce1 And Pinkjacket Having Fun (photos) by Nobody: 9:37pm On Jan 25, 2017
ipledge10:
baba ooooooo cheesy
Re: Nairalanders Airforce1 And Pinkjacket Having Fun (photos) by Ayinke93(f): 9:37pm On Jan 25, 2017
So this poo made front page...SMH
Re: Nairalanders Airforce1 And Pinkjacket Having Fun (photos) by mickeymimi: 9:38pm On Jan 25, 2017
lol....This is a very funny thread... y not address her properly instead of calling her this girl na...... well i wish you all the best smiley
Re: Nairalanders Airforce1 And Pinkjacket Having Fun (photos) by Olubukola16(f): 9:39pm On Jan 25, 2017
LordVanquay:
Bro, this geh is ugly but I guess broke ugly boys date ugly girls...Have fun and no one wants to see your fvcking toes...Look at how your are drinking Moet as if you saved for 8 months to afford it...you probably Did anyways.

Thanks for this bro. He's always trying to stay relevant on nairaland....... cheap guy looking for cheap popularity! Very ugly girlfriend he has yet, he keeps abusing other ladies upandan on nairaland.

1 Like

Re: Nairalanders Airforce1 And Pinkjacket Having Fun (photos) by Olubukola16(f): 9:40pm On Jan 25, 2017
LordVanquay:

Thanks for this bro. He's always trying to stay relevant on nairaland....... cheap guy looking for cheap popularity! Very ugly girlfriend he has yet, he keeps abusing other ladies upandan on nairaland.
Re: Nairalanders Airforce1 And Pinkjacket Having Fun (photos) by Harinholar(f): 9:42pm On Jan 25, 2017
wHyyyyyyyyyY:
truly Agba odogbon
Smh
Lolsssssssssssssss
Re: Nairalanders Airforce1 And Pinkjacket Having Fun (photos) by micflo28(m): 9:44pm On Jan 25, 2017
Your mates: pre-wedding photos
You: pre-Bleep photos. shocked shocked shocked

3 Likes

Re: Nairalanders Airforce1 And Pinkjacket Having Fun (photos) by Olubukola16(f): 9:45pm On Jan 25, 2017
Benita27:
28 by August and you act like you're 17. Indeed, maturity can't be measured by age.

Yes ooo, he's always behaving like a kid yet he's close to 30 years. Maturity is truly not by age cool and a fool at 28 is a fool forever! I don't know why I just detest this guy undecided
Re: Nairalanders Airforce1 And Pinkjacket Having Fun (photos) by 2sexynet: 9:45pm On Jan 25, 2017
Softorgasm:
But why do some romance landers behave like lay men and ladies?..
some one uploads pic of his girlfriend online and folks are raining vain comments in relating to the pic..
This is so uncivilised and lame.
my brother, the op is the cause of that. He is so fund of uploading and talking nonsense. At 28 he is still acting like this? go through all is threads and tell me if he didn't caused this on himself.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nairalanders Airforce1 And Pinkjacket Having Fun (photos) by Airforce1(m): 9:46pm On Jan 25, 2017
Olubukola16:

Yes ooo, he's always behaving like a kid yet he's close to 30 years. Maturity is truly not by age cool and a fool at 28 is a fool forever! I don't know why I just detest this guy undecided

detest your creator who created you ugly not me

3 Likes

Re: Nairalanders Airforce1 And Pinkjacket Having Fun (photos) by rainerboy1010: 9:49pm On Jan 25, 2017
wow this should be me and makydebbie grin
Re: Nairalanders Airforce1 And Pinkjacket Having Fun (photos) by Airforce1(m): 9:49pm On Jan 25, 2017
2sexynet:
my brother, the op is the cause of that. He is so fund of uploading and talking nonsense. At 28 he is still acting like this? go through all is threads and tell me if he didn't caused this on himself.
does it look like a gve a flying phuck bout your hate comments?

Lol

Make una dey comment on my thread on an empty bellies.. cheesy
Re: Nairalanders Airforce1 And Pinkjacket Having Fun (photos) by Nobody: 9:50pm On Jan 25, 2017
Well well
Re: Nairalanders Airforce1 And Pinkjacket Having Fun (photos) by Nobody: 9:50pm On Jan 25, 2017
vampire2020:
to be honest that gal is prettier than u
who ask u
L0velyn:
like i give a fvck... undecided
Permission to be your loyal bodyguard henceforth? The insults too much. Anybody wey ta si you just mention me

World war three
Re: Nairalanders Airforce1 And Pinkjacket Having Fun (photos) by vampire2020: 9:51pm On Jan 25, 2017
L0velyn:
who ask u
am just telling you the fact, don't say someone is ugly when you your self no even pass cut off mark

3 Likes

Re: Nairalanders Airforce1 And Pinkjacket Having Fun (photos) by Olubukola16(f): 9:52pm On Jan 25, 2017
Airforce1:

detest your creator who created you ugly not me

Now, you've looked for my trouble but as a mature lady, I won't exchange words with you.

POC: I'm a beautiful lady by all standards and I'm fearfully & wonderfully made by my creator! There's no point displaying my pics all over nairaland just like you do!

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (19) (Reply)

I Impregnated My Coursemate By Mistake, What Should I Do? / Freeman Obg Owoboy Sleeps On Money: Needs A Baby Mama, Will Pay Her N5 Million / Slay Queen Wearing Hijab In A Nightclub. Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.