Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,385 members, 7,815,816 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 06:49 PM

Between Jesus And Mohammed! - Religion (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Between Jesus And Mohammed! (12440 Views)

A Comparison Between Jesus And Muhammad / Christians,scholars,-what Was The Age Difference Between Jesus Nd John D Baptist / What Is The Connection Between Jesus And Zeus? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Between Jesus And Mohammed! by Habib16(m): 11:20am On Dec 31, 2009
@poster ur nothing but a literate Goat! Malu! Uve shown how stupid u are to compare MUHAMMAD (PBUH) AND ISA=JESUS (PBUH) how can u compare Two prophet or is it that the kafr did not believe in Muhammad (SAW)? on the day of resurrection Prophet are Prophet to Allah.
If not to show stupidity hw can u compare two Prophet's(SAW) that were never Prophet at the same time. Ok! If this is what u want to ear Isa=Jesus(ASW) is the Best Prophet of His time and also Muhammad (SAW) is also the Prophet Best of his own time but Allah has made it clear to us that Muhammad is the Best of HIS Prophets coz, all the book sent to all Prophet was summarised into one that is Al-Qur'an= The Noble nd Holy Book. So get that into ur thick skull!! And next time dnt ever bring out this topic again Understand!!!
Re: Between Jesus And Mohammed! by Nizoral(f): 11:33am On Dec 31, 2009
Hmmm i knew the muslims will react more this thread.
@the seeker i tank God you mentiond the trinity dat Jesus is equal with God, i have one question 4 you is your allah d same wit God or is it diffrent? Den i wil ans your confused mind
@habib, quit caling names or
Re: Between Jesus And Mohammed! by theseeker2: 11:40am On Dec 31, 2009
keep quiet! I was not talking to you
Re: Between Jesus And Mohammed! by Nobody: 11:49am On Dec 31, 2009
Seeker hope u re alright.Jesus who is God incarnate came to accomplish a reconciliatory mission,which he did by not sheding anyones blood except hes.Once again Can u quote from d quran where jesus ordered pple to be killed/killed himself in d name of jihad? Also qoute from d quran where mohammad killed&ordered killings.If u cant,i will conclude u re a baby muslim that knows nothing about islam&wouldnt continue discussions with u
Re: Between Jesus And Mohammed! by Nizoral(f): 11:53am On Dec 31, 2009
Ok now i see you are scared of knowing the truth you know wat you read d bible haphazardly and you start sayin rubish. I bind every spirit of confusion in your life in Jesus name. I cnt even argue with you i nid an islamic scholar not a cheap miscreant like you.
Re: Between Jesus And Mohammed! by jcross22: 11:55am On Dec 31, 2009
WHEN EVER I SEE SOME PEOPLE STUMBLING ON THE TRUTH IT BAFFLE ME A LOTS WELL. WHO IS THE STRENGTH OF THE POWERLESS, WHO IS THE RESCUER OF THE OPPRESSED AND WHO IS THE LIBERATOR FOR THOSE IN CAPTIVE ALL KNOW THAT IS ALMIGHTY GOD . WERE THEY FIGHTING FOR THE CAUSE OF THEIR RELIGION? OR FOR THE FREEDOM OF THEIR PASSAGE . READ THE VERSE AND TELL ME HOW YOU UNDERSTAND IT . THIS IS QUITE DIFFERENT FROM PROMULGATING A RELIGION BY SWORDS OKAY CHECK HOW ISLAMIC RELIGION ENTERED THE FOLLOWING COUNTRIES , NIGERIA, ALGERIA, ETHIOPIA, EGYPT,LIBYA,SUDAN, SOMALIA, SENEGAL,MOROCCO, TUNISIA AND SOME PART OF EUROPE ALL IN THE CAUSE OF ALLAH, WHY ALLAH CAN'T FIGHT FOR HIMSELF , I THINK MOHAMMAD CLAIMED THAT ALLAH IS POWERFUL THEN LET ALLAH CEASE RAINGING SEASON IN THE COUNTRIES OF THE INFIDEL AND AFFLICT THEM WITH SORROW THAN SUICIDE BOMBING. SHAME ON ALLAH
Re: Between Jesus And Mohammed! by theseeker2: 12:13pm On Dec 31, 2009
you guys are all sick and confused. Only a sick person will believe in several mutually exclusive dogmas at the same time. You say jesus is God. But when it comes to the atrocities he has commited, you are willing to seperate him from God the father. You are willing to demonize the only true God to absolve jesus.

Toba i will close my case here and say no more. I have taken you on a ride and made you to expose the flaws of your confused theology. I thank God that our discussion is here for all to see and make their judgments.
Re: Between Jesus And Mohammed! by Nizoral(f): 12:20pm On Dec 31, 2009
@the seeker, quit calling my God names no one has done dat 2 ur god thruout d entire post i av read. Its obvious dat u ar a potential terrorist wiling 2 kil xtain anytime anywhere wit d way you ar going. Seeker my foot
Re: Between Jesus And Mohammed! by Nizoral(f): 12:22pm On Dec 31, 2009
And wat atrocities has Jesus commited mad man, you would av continue now satan incarnate right from pit of hell
Re: Between Jesus And Mohammed! by Nobody: 12:23pm On Dec 31, 2009
the_seeker:

you guys are all sick and confused. Only a sick person will believe in several mutually exclusive dogmas at the same time. You say jesus is God. But when it comes to the atrocities he has commited, you are willing to seperate him from God the father. You are willing to demonize the only true God to absolve jesus.

Toba i will close my case here and say no more. I have taken you on a ride and made you to expose the flaws of your confused theology. I thank God that our discussion is here for all to see and make their judgments.

See someone who is sick mentally, saying others are sick.Im driving now but will hook up with u shortly.U ve refused to answer my questions by showing d quranic qoutes
Re: Between Jesus And Mohammed! by AbuZola3(m): 12:35pm On Dec 31, 2009
@toba- does God change ? Jesus said before abraham i am, jesus is the God that waged war and kill thousands
Re: Between Jesus And Mohammed! by Nizoral(f): 12:43pm On Dec 31, 2009
Hey abuzola wia was dat quoted in the bible wen saying sumfin back it up with bible ref.
Re: Between Jesus And Mohammed! by ancel(m): 12:46pm On Dec 31, 2009
Ilosiwaju will you please keep your shirt on? Don't you know a joke when you see one? angry Wetin dey vex you sef? You be woman? Who does not know that I googled it up, I even said it there (in the previous post) that I was going to google it up. Chill out joo.
Re: Between Jesus And Mohammed! by ancel(m): 12:53pm On Dec 31, 2009
JCross don't mind the [size=28pt]cretins[/size] on the thread. That was the point I was trying to make: there is a difference between political wars (for the sake of territorial protection and so on), and religious wars that are started just to prove that a deity is more superior than another, and thus force submission.

@Others: I know that some Christians in the past have conquered countries in the name of religion, but they did it in error and Jesus never asked them to so don't drag Jesus into this mess that Mohammed was notorious for. See Ilosiwaju's quote some posts earlier, as an example.
Re: Between Jesus And Mohammed! by Nobody: 12:55pm On Dec 31, 2009
Abu Zola:

@toba- does God change ? Jesus said before abraham i am, jesus is the God that waged war and kill thousands

God doesnt change.HEs the same yestday today and forever
Re: Between Jesus And Mohammed! by olabowale(m): 12:57pm On Dec 31, 2009
@Nizoral: « #104 on: Today at 12:20:12 PM »  
@the seeker, quit calling my God names no one has done dat 2 your god thruout d entire post i av read. Its obvious dat u ar a potential terrorist wiling 2 kil xtain anytime anywhere wit d way you ar going. Seeker my foot
How did he call your "God" names? Which God; Son God, or Father God, or Ghost God? My woman, you can only have one God. Why is yours Three and which one did he abuse by the name calling? With your three Gods you have the gull to say that Muslims who have just One Complete God worship god? Did you ever hear a Muslim that he/she worships other than Allah the Almighty, while you cant deny that you worship Jesus, Ghost, and then of course Father? Who really is an idol worshipper, here? keep your foot to yourself!

« #105 on: Today at 12:22:45 PM »  
And wat atrocities has Jesus commited mad man, you would av continue now satan incarnate right from pit of hell
Is Jesus not father? Is Jesus not Ghost? Ghost slept with Jesus Mother by overshadowing her and "coming" upon her. Father killed all the people in the Bible, evil people, like Pharaoh and Egyptian army, and of course innocent people like the people of Jericho! Jesus himself as a son planned to commit mayhem, except that he did not have a strong supporters, but betrayers, deniers, doubters, etc!

@toba (m); « #106 on: Today at 12:23:22 PM »  
See someone who is sick mentally, saying others are sick.Im driving now but will hook up with u shortly.U ve refused to answer my questions by showing d quranic qoutes
Toba, arent you ashamed to call anyone sick, especially when you say there are three gods as One, or there is One God with three personalities? Are you for real, man? When you have persons, changes have occurred!
Re: Between Jesus And Mohammed! by Nobody: 1:10pm On Dec 31, 2009
@toba (m); « #106 on: Today at 12:23:22 PM »  Toba, arent you ashamed to call anyone sick, especially when you say there are three gods as One, or there is One God with three personalities? Are you for real, man? When you have persons, changes have occurred!
[/quote]

Dont just jump into issues read what he first said before i responded

[quote author=the_seeker link=topic=372179.msg5223224#msg5223224 date=1262257986]

Now i deserve an appology from u

Yes there is one God with more than 3 personalities.God the father the son and the holy spirit.Hes the giver of life.Hes the taker of life.The I am THAT I AM.GIver of riches wealth and honour.HEs the giver of power and authorities.He does what pleases him.He sent many prophets to the world among whom is mohammad,moses and their likes.The Alfas and pastors and Prophets of our present Generations are sent by God.

He spake hes Word, the word became Jesus,EMpowered him with all athourities in heaven and earth, That jesus migth become God over evrything God created except God himself, until satan the devil is defeated, Then Jesus will hand over Authority Back to God Who Gave him the authority in the First Place.
Re: Between Jesus And Mohammed! by AbuZola3(m): 1:12pm On Dec 31, 2009
If God doesn't change then why do you always say 'thats why the new testament came, and when it came it render the old law worthless'
Re: Between Jesus And Mohammed! by ancel(m): 1:17pm On Dec 31, 2009
Abuzola, the new testament did not make the Old testament worthless, it builds upon it. It's like saying that calculus makes arithmetic worthless, or a university education makes your secondary school education worthless?  Or maybe for people like you, it did?  tongue  shocked shocked
Re: Between Jesus And Mohammed! by Nizoral(f): 1:18pm On Dec 31, 2009
@olabowale, dnt b silly even the scientist believe in the trinity, even the devil knows about the trinity let alone you who just dusted your koran 2 start reading. I tot one of your cohort blivd in it so you ar saying yours upside down. Bunch of confused fellows.
Re: Between Jesus And Mohammed! by Nizoral(f): 1:23pm On Dec 31, 2009
@ancel tnx man 4 dat
Re: Between Jesus And Mohammed! by Nobody: 1:25pm On Dec 31, 2009
Abu Zola:

If God doesn't change then why do you always say 'thats why the new testament came, and when it came it render the old law worthless'

NOt at all the new testament never rendered the old law worthless, see what jesus said as regards that in matthew 5;21 and mark 12; 30-32.

What happened is this most of the judgemental acts of the old testament of war, laws, rules was not practised or encouraged in the time of Jesus. Why because these idea didnt change anything. An eye for an eye or break the law and die wouldnt solve anything.

Ok Abu. Most of the things that were done in the old testament were similar to jihad and Shariah law. Which i know evryone cannot 100% comply with becos we are human.
Jesus Knowing all these never encouraged such Practise. HES preaching was fairness and he said never revenge or fight anyone

So he didnt condemn the old law but never practised it
Re: Between Jesus And Mohammed! by Habib16(m): 2:06pm On Dec 31, 2009
@xtrian u are very stupid all of u know the truth but u will never say it! why is it that u pple fail to understand that nobody will kill u for saying the truth or is it so hard for u say it. tht truth shall always set you free. Myhammad is a Prophet likewise Isa=Jesus too is Prophet. so get that into ur thick rockened brain. idi****************************************************************************ts.
Re: Between Jesus And Mohammed! by jcross22: 2:36pm On Dec 31, 2009
@HABIB, COME AND SEE ANOTHER TERRORIST ON HERE OH OH OH OH OH OH OH , WHO IS FIGHTING WITH YOU , NOW I CAN SEE THE RELIGION OF PEACE INDEED, I CAN SEE WHAT THEY ARE TEACHING MR HABIB IN THE MOSQUE , WELL YOU ARE TRUE MUSLIMS CHECK THIS QURAN VERSE WHAT IT NEED TO SAY ABOUT YOU:Qur'an 4:95 "Not equal are those believers who sit at home and receive no injurious hurt, and those who strive hard [Jihad], fighting in the Cause of Allah with their wealth and lives. Allah has granted a rank higher to those who strive hard [Jihad], fighting with their wealth and bodies to those who sit (at home). Unto each has Allah promised good, but He prefers those [Jihadists] who strive hard and fight above those [pacifists] who sit home. He has distinguished his fighters with a huge reward."
Re: Between Jesus And Mohammed! by Habib16(m): 2:41pm On Dec 31, 2009
@jcross What do u mean by that! Infact I will figh JIHAD with my life!!!!!!!!!!!!!11
Re: Between Jesus And Mohammed! by Nobody: 3:01pm On Dec 31, 2009
Habib16:

@xtrian u are very silly all of u know the truth but u will never say it! why is it that u pple fail to understand that nobody will kill u for saying the truth or is it so hard for u say it. tht truth shall always set you free. Myhammad is a Prophet likewise Isa=Jesus too is Prophet. so get that into your thick rockened brain. idi****************************************************************************ts.

Slowpoke.Let me pretend i agree with u that Anobi isa(jesus) was a prophet and nothing more while Anobi mohammad was also a prophet.Now compare the 2 prophets with each other and tell me the one among them that did nasty things like

sleeping with a minor,

using sword to kill people,

telling his followers to kill like he did

who did encouraged terrorism like what ABDUL farouk just almost did

Married more than one wife.

Also tell me the one that was gentle

peace making,

telling people vengeance is not good,

Who did not kill,

who did not tell is followers to kill,

who didnt encourage terrorism like what ABDUL farouk just almost did

IF u cant tell me out of the 2 prophets(ISA AND MOHAMMAD) the one that did whatever, then u must be a retard and your  brain is rockened(i only borrowed the word u used)
Re: Between Jesus And Mohammed! by AbuZola3(m): 8:58pm On Dec 31, 2009
@toba- then why do you accuse us of inhumane and wicked since we practice what ur God comanded in the past.

The OT and the new testament are two different entity, many laws were changed within the two periodic term
Re: Between Jesus And Mohammed! by ancel(m): 9:02pm On Dec 31, 2009
Abuzola! How much are you paid for these e-terrorism acts?  grin Last post on almost every religion thread (except the Islam section) is by Abuzola. LOL  cheesy
Re: Between Jesus And Mohammed! by AbuZola3(m): 11:14pm On Dec 31, 2009
Ask me again
Re: Between Jesus And Mohammed! by Habib16(m): 11:21pm On Dec 31, 2009
@toba I said it stop pretending I repeat again the truth shall always set u free. Chai Oo yato si Elede! PRETENDER @ toba
Re: Between Jesus And Mohammed! by AbuZola3(m): 11:23pm On Dec 31, 2009
God bless mr habeeb
Re: Between Jesus And Mohammed! by jcross22: 12:39am On Jan 01, 2010
this is ridiculous muslims are on here defending their ignorance , that will be very good if they can quarry their imam i think from that they can know more about their religion

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply)

Is This A Real Mad Man, Prophet Or An Anti Christ? (photos +shocking Video) / The Pedophilialism In Islam Is Sickening (an Atheist View) / Is God A Trinity?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.