Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,299 members, 7,836,302 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 04:02 AM

What Was The Reason For Your Last Breakup? - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Was The Reason For Your Last Breakup? (12399 Views)

Ten (10) Ways To Recover From Breakup / What Was The Reason For Your Last Breakup And How Long Did It Last? / Do You Have A Breakup Plan? When You’re Dating Someone. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Was The Reason For Your Last Breakup? by Nobody: 8:45pm On Apr 09, 2017
megareal:

Yea, that's what really happened.

And you are proud of that? As in 'getting tired and walking away'.
I will not condemn you though wink
Re: What Was The Reason For Your Last Breakup? by rollybest(m): 9:00pm On Apr 09, 2017
I broke up with her because Buhari is not working

1 Like

Re: What Was The Reason For Your Last Breakup? by oluwasma(f): 9:55pm On Apr 09, 2017
Zhahovic:
I just broke up with my babe 1 week ago and we dated for 3 years...
She's very temperamental...... just like me too....only difference is while she flares up..I remain silent....
What I can't take is she never acknowledges her mistakes ......rather she was an expert at pointing out my mistakes and even reciting my past transgressions off hand as if she was reading from a slate......
..very proud and full of ego....

When I couldn't cope anymore..I ended the whole thing...
pele. You are both temperamental really affected ur relationship....
Re: What Was The Reason For Your Last Breakup? by oluwasma(f): 9:58pm On Apr 09, 2017
eightsin:
Planning on breaking up with my bae this coming week... still thinking of a way to make it very painful for her... I will also b hurt leaving her cos I truly love her but I want her to hurt more for her insincerity and cheating
sorry about that..it could be very painful really if you catch your partner cheating....
Re: What Was The Reason For Your Last Breakup? by oluwasma(f): 10:02pm On Apr 09, 2017
TeeFriz:
She really wanted to get married JUST after NYSC. How could that be when i haven't secured a job then. And she really choked the hell outta me. Had to let her go coz i dont wanna be selfish or self centered...

It hurts tho.
yeah it hurts but good you let her go...pele hugs
Re: What Was The Reason For Your Last Breakup? by oluwasma(f): 10:07pm On Apr 09, 2017
NarnieSnyper:
This stup!d girl asked me for a riduculous amount of money just barely 2 days after agreeing to date me.
I was like so this why you accepted. I just shunned her, she became angry and called it off.
Damn! I just liked the fact that i followed my instincts, because when i was still wooing her months ago, i noticed certain behaviours and my mind rejected her but my heart wanted her because she was a beauty to behold. Imagine seeing your girl off and on your way back someone hails you because of her beauty, height and shape. Yup! That's how beautiful she was. Thank God she's out of the way, just hope this one i am wooing now stops playing games and say yes ASAP
can you just imagine so you guys only dated for 2days. Na wa for some ladies. What I will just say is don't look for beauty alone also look out for her character....hugs
Re: What Was The Reason For Your Last Breakup? by oluwasma(f): 10:11pm On Apr 09, 2017
Bumbae1:
Clean my account undecided angry basterd child
E no go better for that guy angry

Mod please let me vent .. still getting over it grin
pls let it all out...you are free to express your anger but how did he have access to your account?
Re: What Was The Reason For Your Last Breakup? by oluwasma(f): 10:13pm On Apr 09, 2017
luminouz:

Forget d guy joor!!!!!
U have us(birdman n me) kiss kiss
who is birdman and u? Lol oya show face
Re: What Was The Reason For Your Last Breakup? by luminouz(m): 10:15pm On Apr 09, 2017
oluwasma:
who is birdman and u? Lol oya show face
Well....me is on ma dp! Birdman is mrtolotolo my realest nigga!!!!
Re: What Was The Reason For Your Last Breakup? by youngbelieve(f): 10:15pm On Apr 09, 2017
curiositymaster:

The reason for the breakup is simple, he's had enough of you. Simple as ABC.

who come be dis one again!!,,,was dat wat he told u

1 Like

Re: What Was The Reason For Your Last Breakup? by Boxer007(m): 10:17pm On Apr 09, 2017
oluwasma:
It was all lovey dovey at d early stage then later the fight started and we could no longer resolve isues by ourselves without calling a third party. Then he grew violent. He would slap me at the slightest disagreement. Then I thought about my life, what if this guy eventually do what he will regret..by then it would be too late. I was still there still thinking that I was in love. As God would do it, continue reading at https://seunsdigest./2017/04/05/what-was-the-reason-for-your-last-breakup/

What's yours?

my boyfriend ex was disturbing our relationship. He was always calling

2 Likes

Re: What Was The Reason For Your Last Breakup? by Boydehot: 10:26pm On Apr 09, 2017
Chai, take heart. 6yrs is not a child's play. Well first fool is not a fool, but second fool is a known proper foolishness. I pray u will never again in ur life be jolted.
ujusom:
dear that was same situation i founf myselfmine was six years, right from school, through the hard times and when God finally picked his call, he found out I wasn't good again. been trying to move on though it's very hard. sometimes I feel as if someone is squeezing my heart, that's how much it hurts.

1 Like

Re: What Was The Reason For Your Last Breakup? by oluwasma(f): 10:29pm On Apr 09, 2017
Mizabey:
we agreed to let each oda go bcs my mama doesn't lk him a bit, she NVR knew hw hard its gonna be to see smone like him.
if you know it will be hard to see someone like him and you love him, then talk to your mum,
Re: What Was The Reason For Your Last Breakup? by Boydehot: 10:30pm On Apr 09, 2017
Wow 7yrs, hope u met the young man during ur secondary school days?
oyindamolaasake:
I cnt really figure out wat caused our breakup. Wat I know is dat he can say anytin,anywhere,anytime, anyhow 2 embarrass me.It had been 7yrs and I loved him more and more,but I hate insult 2 d core, especially 4rm sum1 who should av loved me.I stopped talking 2 him 2weeks ago coz I've moved on wit my life.Though,relationships and marriage is out of my plan 4eva.
Re: What Was The Reason For Your Last Breakup? by oluwasma(f): 10:31pm On Apr 09, 2017
curiositymaster:

The reason for the breakup is simple, he's had enough of you. Simple as ABC.
please don't be too harsh
Re: What Was The Reason For Your Last Breakup? by oluwasma(f): 10:33pm On Apr 09, 2017
rebirthforgoody:
Nothing much.i caught him red handed with a girl not only a girl but some one I respect alot.is well I have moved on jare.
hmmmmmmm so sorry about that dear...broken relationship is better than broken marriage
Re: What Was The Reason For Your Last Breakup? by luminouz(m): 10:35pm On Apr 09, 2017
ujusom:
dear that was same situation i founf myselfmine was six years, right from school, through the hard times and when God finally picked his call, he found out I wasn't good again. been trying to move on though it's very hard. sometimes I feel as if someone is squeezing my heart, that's how much it hurts.
Uju baby!!!! grin
Am.really sorry about DAT

1 Like

Re: What Was The Reason For Your Last Breakup? by oluwasma(f): 10:37pm On Apr 09, 2017
luminouz:

Well....me is on ma dp! Birdman is mrtolotolo my realest nigga!!!!
mr tolotolo wat a name let me check ur pic sef. Se u r forming fine guy on ur dp abi? Nice pic maybe she can consider you guys..
Re: What Was The Reason For Your Last Breakup? by oluwasma(f): 10:37pm On Apr 09, 2017
youngbelieve:

who come be dis one again!!,,,was dat wat he told u
abi o
Re: What Was The Reason For Your Last Breakup? by luminouz(m): 10:41pm On Apr 09, 2017
oyindamolaasake:
I cnt really figure out wat caused our breakup. Wat I know is dat he can say anytin,anywhere,anytime, anyhow 2 embarrass me.It had been 7yrs and I loved him more and more,but I hate insult 2 d core, especially 4rm sum1 who should av loved me.I stopped talking 2 him 2weeks ago coz I've moved on wit my life.Though,relationships and marriage is out of my plan 4eva.
Haaaaàaaaaaaa!!!! Biko reconsider oooo! Good guys still dey!!!!

1 Like

Re: What Was The Reason For Your Last Breakup? by Intrepidone(m): 10:43pm On Apr 09, 2017
Most times we have our down moments and ability to prevent it from turning into depression makes a lot of difference. Our partners don't Identify this and learn to understand, it makes for most break ups

1 Like

Re: What Was The Reason For Your Last Breakup? by luminouz(m): 10:43pm On Apr 09, 2017
ujusom:
Not yet. he told me we should taste different waters. the worst part, he didn't even want to sit and tell me face to face, I actually 've to force it out of him cause he couldn't even pick my calls again. he broke up with me on whatsapp. couldn't stop crying. don't know if it will be possible for me to love again cause I wouldn't want to experience this again.
Eehyaaa!!!!! Now am feeling really really bad right now!!!! Just let time heal u dear!!!! Am sure u will bounce back!!!

1 Like

Re: What Was The Reason For Your Last Breakup? by luminouz(m): 10:54pm On Apr 09, 2017
oluwasma:
mr tolotolo wat a name let me check ur pic sef. Se u r forming fine guy on ur dp abi? Nice pic maybe she can consider you guys..
Lmao!!!!!!! Thanks anyways!!!! Mrtolotolo n curiositymaster are in d vogue!!!! I admire her too much to waste her time....am still in SKUL!!!

1 Like

Re: What Was The Reason For Your Last Breakup? by youngbelieve(f): 11:00pm On Apr 09, 2017
oluwasma:
abi o

me sef tire ooo ,,,,,,, see me see issue fa

1 Like

Re: What Was The Reason For Your Last Breakup? by oluwasma(f): 11:08pm On Apr 09, 2017
youngbelieve:

me sef tire ooo ,,,,,,, see me see issue fa
abi o some of these guys are insensitive to serious issues
Re: What Was The Reason For Your Last Breakup? by skylowlow: 11:42pm On Apr 09, 2017
curiositymaster:

Birdman is past tense my dear. The guy will not know anything (e still dey purgatory). But as a very nice man, I will not stab my paddy (luminouz) in the back. cheesy wink wink
luminouz:

Lmao!!!!!!! Thanks anyways!!!! Mrtolotolo n curiositymaster are in d vogue!!!! I admire her too much to waste her time....am still in SKUL!!!
See them cheesy
kai!!
Re: What Was The Reason For Your Last Breakup? by Nobody: 11:43pm On Apr 09, 2017
oluwasma:
please don't be too harsh
I promise I won't be next time

1 Like

Re: What Was The Reason For Your Last Breakup? by skylowlow: 11:43pm On Apr 09, 2017
Bumbae1:

Nice one cheesy i like how you think

Osky!

Kai!
Re: What Was The Reason For Your Last Breakup? by Nobody: 11:47pm On Apr 09, 2017
skylowlow:

See them cheesy kai!!
luminouz, birdman is now in the sky (I hope you get the parable)
Re: What Was The Reason For Your Last Breakup? by luminouz(m): 11:48pm On Apr 09, 2017
skylowlow:

See them cheesy
kai!!
Skylowlow u never sleep

1 Like

Re: What Was The Reason For Your Last Breakup? by luminouz(m): 11:49pm On Apr 09, 2017
curiositymaster:

luminouz, birdman is now in the sky (I hope you get the parable)
U know me na! I decoded that in milliseconds!!!!!
Leave him dia.....by d time hunger wire am well..him go come down!!!!
Re: What Was The Reason For Your Last Breakup? by luminouz(m): 11:50pm On Apr 09, 2017
skylowlow:

Osky!

Kai!
What's with u n Kai ....Kai?? Or u mean Lai for Mohammed? grin

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

What's Your Opinion On Open Relatipnships? / My Experience Dating A Black American Lady / UBUNJA's MISEDUCATION: (2020) Femininity.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.