Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,270 members, 7,836,219 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 11:36 PM

What Was The Reason For Your Last Breakup? - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Was The Reason For Your Last Breakup? (12392 Views)

Ten (10) Ways To Recover From Breakup / What Was The Reason For Your Last Breakup And How Long Did It Last? / Do You Have A Breakup Plan? When You’re Dating Someone. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Was The Reason For Your Last Breakup? by luminouz(m): 9:28am On Apr 09, 2017
Bumbae1:

Yes ke
Ogbologbo ni mi grin
Now i dont mix business with personal life till we say I Do for alter
Big lesson .. learnt
grin grin
Re: What Was The Reason For Your Last Breakup? by luminouz(m): 9:30am On Apr 09, 2017
Bumbae1:

Lol he digs me cheesy wow wow
Who he be seff .. never seen him before o

Make birdmad no ketch me grin
Na one of my paddys of life jare!!!!!! He is cool!!!!
*whispers*Birdman doesn't need to know!!!! grin
Re: What Was The Reason For Your Last Breakup? by Nobody: 9:36am On Apr 09, 2017
luminouz:

Na one of my paddys of life jare!!!!!! He is cool!!!!
*whispers*Birdman doesn't need to know!!!! grin
Lol grin
Re: What Was The Reason For Your Last Breakup? by professorfal: 10:08am On Apr 09, 2017
luminouz:

Haaaaaaaaaaaaa!!!! 3rd year ke? Lemme help ur ministry..these guys are single n searching
....mrtolotolo Curiositymaster.....professorfal.....dingbang......
.fvckshit.....guys come in hia......

boss a girl single for 3years is either one of the prominent sister holy Mary or she is hideous, I believe the later is the op's case. no matter how strong the oath or path is, its almost impossible a typical Nigerian girl would be single for 3 good years!

I do hot, elegant and sophisticated chicks senior man.
Re: What Was The Reason For Your Last Breakup? by luminouz(m): 10:10am On Apr 09, 2017
professorfal:

boss a girl single for 3years is either one of the prominent sister holy Mary or she is hideous, I believe the later is the op's case. no matter how strong the oath or path is, its almost impossible a typical Nigerian girl would be single for 3 good years!

I do hot, elegant and sophisticated chicks senior man.
Kikikikiki.....laughing in spiritual powers
But she might not be ugly naaaaaa.....wait till u see her pix.....do this one for me...after d pix...u can decide eh?
Re: What Was The Reason For Your Last Breakup? by professorfal: 10:12am On Apr 09, 2017
luminouz:

Kikikikiki.....laughing in spiritual powers
But she might not be ugly naaaaaa.....wait till u see her pix.....do this one for me...after d pix...u can decide eh?

lol
Re: What Was The Reason For Your Last Breakup? by akaahs(m): 10:36am On Apr 09, 2017
Maychang:
Well...till date, i still dont know the reason we broke up.

He got depressed at some point and would take offense at any slight opportunity.

I tried to help him, my good kon kill me finally.

It was quite hard to move on... Now he's got a new bae his flashing everywhere, probably getting married soon. Iv been single ever since...(3rd year)

He was a good guy tho....
eyaaaaah, beauriful gurl like u.... Gosh, i like to pacify d vacuum he left. All need is ur approval.
Re: What Was The Reason For Your Last Breakup? by Mizabey(f): 11:50am On Apr 09, 2017
we agreed to let each oda go bcs my mama doesn't lk him a bit, she NVR knew hw hard its gonna be to see smone like him.

1 Like

Re: What Was The Reason For Your Last Breakup? by Nobody: 3:58pm On Apr 09, 2017
luminouz:

Haaaaaaaaaaaaa!!!! 3rd year ke? Lemme help ur ministry..these guys are single n searching
....mrtolotolo Curiositymaster.....professorfal.....dingbang......
.fvckshit.....guys come in hia......

How sure are you she wasn't the reason for the breakup? Or you want me to be depressed too?
Re: What Was The Reason For Your Last Breakup? by Nobody: 4:09pm On Apr 09, 2017
Bumbae1:

Lol he digs me cheesy wow wow
Who he be seff .. never seen him before o

Make birdmad no ketch me grin

Birdman is past tense my dear. The guy will not know anything (e still dey purgatory). But as a very nice man, I will not stab my paddy (luminouz) in the back. cheesy wink wink

1 Like

Re: What Was The Reason For Your Last Breakup? by Nobody: 4:12pm On Apr 09, 2017
Mizabey:
we agreed to let each oda go bcs my mama doesn't lk him a bit, she NVR knew hw hard its gonna be to see smone like him.

Pointless!
If you genuinely love each other, nothing (not even your mother) can separate you people.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What Was The Reason For Your Last Breakup? by Nobody: 4:14pm On Apr 09, 2017
SINZ:
She doesn't trust me.

Faithful as I was, she never trusted me for one min!

How she go trust you?? grin
Re: What Was The Reason For Your Last Breakup? by Nobody: 4:16pm On Apr 09, 2017
megareal:
I just got tired and walked away.

Are you sure that was what really happened? I know some guys that said the same thing (but it was the other way round).
Re: What Was The Reason For Your Last Breakup? by Nobody: 4:18pm On Apr 09, 2017
Princess4ng:

Bae, it was pathetic.. Everyone knew we were dating buh wen am gisting with my friends and they say something like "Girl, hawfa na... Hope this guy will marry u" .. I will be totally dumbfounded.... I loved him seriously... But mehn.. M praying to have a strong mind... M trying to move on..

Did you learn anything from that relationship?
Re: What Was The Reason For Your Last Breakup? by Nobody: 4:23pm On Apr 09, 2017
curiositymaster:

Birdman is past tense my dear. The guy will not know anything (e still dey purgatory). But as a very nice man, I will not stab my paddy (luminouz) in the back. cheesy wink wink
Nice one cheesy i like how you think

2 Likes

Re: What Was The Reason For Your Last Breakup? by Nobody: 4:26pm On Apr 09, 2017
youngbelieve:
till today I still can't place my finger on wat really caused it,,,,he jus told me dat we haf to stop seeing each oda blah blah blah neva really gave me a valid reason and dat was how we parted ways,,,,,,,,,,I kinda liked de guy sha, anyways I had to move on cos dats lyf for u

The reason for the breakup is simple, he's had enough of you. Simple as ABC.
Re: What Was The Reason For Your Last Breakup? by JhimmySpark(m): 4:37pm On Apr 09, 2017
luminouz:
WAGBAYI!!!!!!
.. WASERE
Re: What Was The Reason For Your Last Breakup? by Pengician(m): 4:49pm On Apr 09, 2017
When it has overstayed its welcome, it is better to quit it for good.

It is not documented anywhere that all relationship must end in marriage.
Even the holy scripture didn't say anything to that effect.

1 Like

Re: What Was The Reason For Your Last Breakup? by Pengician(m): 4:50pm On Apr 09, 2017
When it has overstayed its welcome, it is better to quit it for good.

It is not documented anywhere that all relationship must end in marriage.
Even the holy scripture didn't say anything to that effect.
Re: What Was The Reason For Your Last Breakup? by Nobody: 6:27pm On Apr 09, 2017
Bumbae1:

Nice one cheesy i like how you think

Thanks jare, I no know why luminouz dey do you tumbo tumbo since

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What Was The Reason For Your Last Breakup? by Nobody: 6:50pm On Apr 09, 2017
Nothing much.i caught him red handed with a girl not only a girl but some one I respect alot.is well I have moved on jare.

2 Likes

Re: What Was The Reason For Your Last Breakup? by shalom4eva(m): 7:40pm On Apr 09, 2017
rebirthforgoody:
Nothing much.i caught him red handed with a girl not only a girl but some one I respect alot.is well I have moved on jare.
Eyah, sorry abt dt, don't worry ur own wld come ur way
Re: What Was The Reason For Your Last Breakup? by Nobody: 7:43pm On Apr 09, 2017
shalom4eva:

I hear you jare
Re: What Was The Reason For Your Last Breakup? by Nobody: 7:44pm On Apr 09, 2017
shalom4eva:

Yeah
Re: What Was The Reason For Your Last Breakup? by kennyjesus8(m): 8:12pm On Apr 09, 2017
Princess4ng:
We dated for 2 years... But wenever I try to bring up d future he will be quite. Mehn.. I can't come and b wasting time so I got tired.... undecided
. Dah was the best decision you made...

1 Like

Re: What Was The Reason For Your Last Breakup? by luminouz(m): 8:26pm On Apr 09, 2017
curiositymaster:

Thanks jare, I no know why luminouz dey do you tumbo tumbo since
Lmao!!!!! U know what is on ground is DAT....she thinks am not yet ready to settle down .....DAT I dey do playboy upandan on NL......
She is a very good geh dou......ask mrtolotolo... He gon tell u more!!!!
Re: What Was The Reason For Your Last Breakup? by megareal: 8:29pm On Apr 09, 2017
curiositymaster:

Are you sure that was what really happened? I know some guys that said the same thing (but it was the other way round).

Yea, that's what really happened.
Re: What Was The Reason For Your Last Breakup? by luminouz(m): 8:29pm On Apr 09, 2017
kennyjesus8:
. Dah was the best decision you made...
N DAT is why I dont wanna disturb her too much my guy.... Am not yet ready too......n she is just too cool a geh to have her time wasted.......I will happily endorse her to a sensible guy who is ready... grin
I love teasing her on NL dou.....she says I get sweet mouth!!!!

1 Like

Re: What Was The Reason For Your Last Breakup? by luminouz(m): 8:35pm On Apr 09, 2017
curiositymaster:

grin grin

Re: What Was The Reason For Your Last Breakup? by Nobody: 8:41pm On Apr 09, 2017
luminouz:

Lmao!!!!! U know what is on ground is DAT....she thinks am not yet ready to settle down .....DAT I dey do playboy upandan on NL......
She is a very good geh dou......ask mrtolotolo... He gon tell u more!!!!

Are you ready to settle down? If yes, I think she's not a bad choice esp when you know she's a good girl wink.

As for me, I'm too busy now to commit myself into any relationship. I've tried severally, but it all went crashing as the ladies always thinks I don't love them sad

1 Like

Re: What Was The Reason For Your Last Breakup? by Menzy86(m): 8:43pm On Apr 09, 2017
NarnieSnyper:
This stup!d girl asked me for a riduculous amount of money just barely 2 days after agreeing to date me.
I was like so this why you accepted. I just shunned her, she became angry and called it off.
Damn! I just liked the fact that i followed my instincts, because when i was still wooing her months ago, i noticed certain behaviours and my mind rejected her but my heart wanted her because she was a beauty to behold. Imagine seeing your girl off and on your way back someone hails you because of her beauty, height and shape. Yup! That's how beautiful she was. Thank God she's out of the way, just hope this one i am wooing now stops playing games and say yes ASAP
Beauty can sometimes make one tolerate plenty crap but in d end it ain't worth it. Endured plenty bullshit from one like that with a very cold and romanceless heart but d day d shackles fell off, my freedom felt so sweet. I love pretty girls but it will NEVER be a top priority for me again.

3 Likes

Re: What Was The Reason For Your Last Breakup? by luminouz(m): 8:44pm On Apr 09, 2017
curiositymaster:

Are you ready to settle down? If yes, I think she's not a bad choice esp when you know she's a good girl wink.

As for me, I'm too busy now to commit myself into any relationship. I've tried severally, but it all went crashing as the ladies always thinks I don't love them sad
Guy!!! She is a good geh.....understanding n all DAT good stuffs!!!! I am still in SKUL bro!!!! She ain't looking for a student!!!

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Men, Can you Kiss Your wife's foot on the Wedding Day ? / PHOTO : guys is this resistible? ( MEN ONLY) / I'm New Here,but Very Very Naughty

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.