Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,276 members, 7,815,468 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 12:49 PM

Ladies, When Will You Learn That Already Made Men Will Never Respect You? - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Ladies, When Will You Learn That Already Made Men Will Never Respect You? (31335 Views)

Ladies, When You Are Ready To Settle Down, Don't Settle For These Men / Can A Woman Respect You When She Knows You Love Her / Ladies, When You Sleep Around You Strip Your Future Husband Off Respect - Omokri (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ladies, When Will You Learn That Already Made Men Will Never Respect You? by Nobody: 7:51pm On Apr 29, 2017
I agree but his character says a lot because it's one thing to be broke but humble and charitable and then another to be bitter and self defeating

Well lets all learn to be patient just because she is willing to struggle with you does not mean when you make it you now begin to rub your success in her face and turn her into your enemy overnight
Re: Ladies, When Will You Learn That Already Made Men Will Never Respect You? by Nobody: 7:52pm On Apr 29, 2017
This is bull crap.... one status has little or no relationship with personality. some life events however can determine how one treats and sees his partner.
Re: Ladies, When Will You Learn That Already Made Men Will Never Respect You? by missjane: 7:52pm On Apr 29, 2017
The most wicked and arrogant guys I have seen live beneath the poverty level.. as in really broke guys.. such a person if u waste time building with him, they will still hit a lady.
At the end of the day it boils down to the man or woman's home training..respecting a woman has nothing to do with a man's pocket.. it boils down to the value either of them bring into the marriage.. some women's mouth can run for Africa as well... 80% of DV can be avoided if people learn to walk away from unnecessary confrontations with a violent or short tempered spouse..

4 Likes

Re: Ladies, When Will You Learn That Already Made Men Will Never Respect You? by nkemdi89(f): 7:55pm On Apr 29, 2017
Alondrah:
Hasty generalization from a myopic point of view. Even men ladies struggle with disrespect them too, Stop preaching mediocrity. A man will treat a lady whichever way he deemed fit irrespective of his financial status.

Op, learn to use the word"some" ,, there are still some divorced, ready-made men who treat their women right. smiley
It can never be compared to a ready made man, you have little or nothing to offer him, you will always be the one to worship him since he is your demi god, your relationship is under terms and condition because you don't even know which of the rules broken and he will pick offence. Even Mtn monthly subscription may outlive the relationship because it can even pack up before a month, glo network is most times stronger than it because you will be fighting for relevance, to gain his love and trust, as far as am concerned you have nothing to offer aside the inner juice which is never in scarcity. But for a struggling man you can always remember him of the past, and he will continue to appreciate your efforts in his life, for the ready made man, many people are applying for that same company( man), he isn't lucky to have you, but you were only privileged that he picked you , don't forget he can hire and fire .

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ladies, When Will You Learn That Already Made Men Will Never Respect You? by komzy589(m): 7:55pm On Apr 29, 2017
Cleopatra4:
Wetin be my own as long as the money is there. sad
Poverty stricken chic spotted.
Re: Ladies, When Will You Learn That Already Made Men Will Never Respect You? by Nobody: 7:55pm On Apr 29, 2017
Only a silly woman would think a man can leave his woman for her and would not have concubines or treat her same way he treats an Ex. I do advice single ladies to stay away from separated or divorced men. sadly, many live in denial and delusion.
Re: Ladies, When Will You Learn That Already Made Men Will Never Respect You? by idioticmynd44: 7:57pm On Apr 29, 2017
TinaAnita:
So it's a crime for a lady to go for a self-made man? Broke jackasses plus stingy guys must be very happy about this post
black gal lyk u dey form? guys don suffer

1 Like

Re: Ladies, When Will You Learn That Already Made Men Will Never Respect You? by komzy589(m): 7:58pm On Apr 29, 2017
Alondrah:
Op flawed his write by generalizing and that was what I corrected. You on the other hand did what you accused me of. So Mister next time, mind those "bloody hands" of yours too. smiley
Girls will never learn. This one is lost, pls stop quoting her.

1 Like

Re: Ladies, When Will You Learn That Already Made Men Will Never Respect You? by idioticmynd44: 7:59pm On Apr 29, 2017
nkemdi89:

It can never be compared to a ready made man, you have little or nothing to offer him, you will always be the one to worship him since he is your demi god, your relationship is under terms and condition because you don't even know which of the rules broken and he will pick offence. Even Mtn monthly subscription may outlive the relationship because it can even pack up before a month, glo network is most times stronger than it because you will be fighting for relevance, to gain his love and trust, as far as am concerned you have nothing to offer aside the inner juice which is never in scarcity. But for a struggling man you can always remember him of the past, and he will continue to appreciate your efforts in his life, for the ready made man, many people are applying for that same company( man), he isn't lucky to have you, but you were only privileged that he picked you , don't forget he can hire and fire .
God bless you, ma

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ladies, When Will You Learn That Already Made Men Will Never Respect You? by Believe7(m): 7:59pm On Apr 29, 2017
TrumporIdie:
Our ladies were made with unusual materials, they never learn. Research and experience has shown that women who go after already made men, already married men, divorced men just because he has money always pay the bitter price for their greed.

A man who had a wife before, but left her for you is not a man to be poud of, this is so because sooner or later, he will leave you for another lady. Also, most of these men are beasts, they will beat you like kilode but because you love the protection of money, you won't talk till he kills you. Let's look at Mercy Aigbe, she married a rich hotelia who already had 3 children from his wife, from second wife she became first wife and was happy, no knowing she would suffer what the first wife suffered. Too many examples but our slay queens won't listen.

You leave a broke hustling guy who has genuine love, for a rich maga who has no love for you, becos of greed.
Ladies wake up, struggle with your guy today and enjoy tomorrow. Any beating you receive tomorrow, it's the seed you have sown today.

True talk brother!!! a word they say is enough for d wise..
Re: Ladies, When Will You Learn That Already Made Men Will Never Respect You? by MarieSucre(f): 7:59pm On Apr 29, 2017
TrumporIdie:
this hairy lesbian didn't read the thread.

Even the broke hustling guys beat women, it's like you've never visited a face me-i face you.

Instead of opening thread about how women should have discerning spirit. Tell men to change their ways and become better people to women.

There are a million and one thread advising women. We should start having ones advising men.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ladies, When Will You Learn That Already Made Men Will Never Respect You? by komzy589(m): 8:03pm On Apr 29, 2017
TinaAnita:
So it's a crime for a lady to go for a self-made man? Broke jackasses plus stingy guys must be very happy about this post
No my dear, it is not a crime. But it is a shameful thing for a lady to even say the words "go for a self-made man".

1 Like

Re: Ladies, When Will You Learn That Already Made Men Will Never Respect You? by Nobody: 8:04pm On Apr 29, 2017
To the girls and 'made guys'. If you are not on Dangote's level or let me say Mark Zuckerberg..... let me use Mark Essien to be fair.... Hello, you are not made. Get your ass out there and hustle!
Re: Ladies, When Will You Learn That Already Made Men Will Never Respect You? by Believe7(m): 8:04pm On Apr 29, 2017
Alondrah:
Hasty generalization from a myopic point of view. Even men ladies struggle with disrespect them too, Stop preaching mediocrity. A man will treat a lady whichever way he deemed fit irrespective of his financial status.

Op, learn to use the word"some" ,, there are still some divorced, ready-made men who treat their women right. smiley

but why will a lady marry a man who's already married with 3 kids..nd tink it will be a perfect marriage forever..dats not hasty generalization by d op..rather he's saying d truth..a young lady wont mind been d 10th wife..provided d man is rich..women tink like fish..i swear..

1 Like

Re: Ladies, When Will You Learn That Already Made Men Will Never Respect You? by NaeChris: 8:04pm On Apr 29, 2017
Op no tell them again. They should learn the hard way. Thats obviously the best way to learn. Tomorrow they will open their mouth to say '' all men are thesame''.
Re: Ladies, When Will You Learn That Already Made Men Will Never Respect You? by bitcoinvin(m): 8:05pm On Apr 29, 2017
The truth is that;No woman will ever love a Broke guy.
If u are broke expecting a woman to love and u be royal.na ur Frnds go dey tell u,how they see her with an old man enough to be her Father.
Just make up ur mind,leave woman and hustle for money.
People will disagree but experience is the best Teacher,No woman is worth Loving!!!!!!

6 Likes

Re: Ladies, When Will You Learn That Already Made Men Will Never Respect You? by RELAN2446(m): 8:05pm On Apr 29, 2017
missjane:
The most wicked and arrogant guys I have seen live beneath the poverty level.. as in really broke guys.. such a person if u waste time building with him, they will still hit a lady.
At the end of the day it boils down to the man or woman's home training..respecting a woman has nothing to do with a man's pocket.. it boils down to the value either of them bring into the marriage.. some women's mouth can run for Africa as well... 80% of DV can be avoided if people learn to walk away from unnecessary confrontations with a violent or short tempered spouse..
Nic one,walking away is d best thing,every man has is own anger in him be it poor or rich,bt ability to control it is d main thing,nd d best way is to walk away.

1 Like

Re: Ladies, When Will You Learn That Already Made Men Will Never Respect You? by Nobody: 8:05pm On Apr 29, 2017
Op one more thing you should have added
Nothing wrong with a lady chasing a self made man if she is Self made too..
they both have their own so don't nothing wrong ..
Re: Ladies, When Will You Learn That Already Made Men Will Never Respect You? by Nobody: 8:05pm On Apr 29, 2017
TrumporIdie:
those are the first to comment people, typing thrash since 1960 to get likes. You need to see how hairy her chest is.

Chisos!

Re: Ladies, When Will You Learn That Already Made Men Will Never Respect You? by NaeChris: 8:06pm On Apr 29, 2017
MarieSucre:

Even the broke hustling guys beat women, it's like you've never visited a face me-i face you.

Instead of opening thread about how women should have discerning. Tell men to change their ways and become better people to women.

There are a million and one thread advising women. We should start having ones advising men.
LOL. Na because una wahala too much.
Re: Ladies, When Will You Learn That Already Made Men Will Never Respect You? by Nobody: 8:06pm On Apr 29, 2017
idioticmynd44:
God, bless you!

Tank you smiley bless you too
Re: Ladies, When Will You Learn That Already Made Men Will Never Respect You? by Nobody: 8:07pm On Apr 29, 2017
kimbra:
Op made some valid points while in some he generalized.

Before you marry that already made divorcee. Do a background check on why he left his wife even when he's confessing love with his sugar coated tongue. You could be his next victim for whatever the first one went through. I pity those side chicks who encouraged some men to drive their wives away 'cause it's a matter of time for him to give you a dose of what the wife got.

Lastly, men are different. There are some you would suffer with just for them to turn their backs on you when they made it. There are women in marriages today who suffered with their men but still get badly treated.
There are women that treat you like trash as a guy when hustling but will stay... there are some that will run as fast as they can. pust simply, its not a gender thing, its a Human thing
Re: Ladies, When Will You Learn That Already Made Men Will Never Respect You? by idioticmynd44: 8:09pm On Apr 29, 2017
maxioptiultra:
I guess those of us who want our men to respect us should fish out the broke ones from their hideouts in Ajegunle.

This site is beginning to reduce my IQ.

#timetojumpship!
I expect you to comprehend the content of this topic before you jump into conclusion. if at all you wanna marry already made man, try to know his character & yourself must be an asset(hardworking) but not liabilities. 95% of already made men will treat their unproductive(lazy/gold digger) wife like used tissue paper. Mercy Aigbe is a case study here

1 Like

Re: Ladies, When Will You Learn That Already Made Men Will Never Respect You? by CuteMorriz: 8:09pm On Apr 29, 2017
Xiadnat:
grin grin

Lamentations of a broke nigga.

Go hustle op. You are likely the kind that will leave a girl who has suffered with you.

Makes it sound like money is the only thing you lot to offer a woman. Thats why you lot focus on money before women.

Build and develop other aspects of who you are and offer that to a woman; then watch how you will attract quality women.

There are plenty michelle obamas out there looking for their barack; only most men are blinded by pursuit of money first cause they lack substatinally on other areas.

What you lack in character and personality, you cannot make up with money.
keep deceiving yourself....you have the cash, you have the assssss
Re: Ladies, When Will You Learn That Already Made Men Will Never Respect You? by Nobody: 8:09pm On Apr 29, 2017
rosalieene:
OP what makes you think the broke hustling guy won't do same when he becomes rich.
have you forgotten the saying" you can never knw the true character of a man until he becomes rich"
Poverty calms people down.
I have been up, down and up again .... it didn't change me. people around me can testify. I was even better when up. dont generealise
Re: Ladies, When Will You Learn That Already Made Men Will Never Respect You? by Believe7(m): 8:10pm On Apr 29, 2017
nkemdi89:

perfect talk..how i wish our ladies can learn from these uve said..
Re: Ladies, When Will You Learn That Already Made Men Will Never Respect You? by Nobody: 8:11pm On Apr 29, 2017
maxioptiultra:

You are seeing it in the RIGHT view.

These guys are beginning to glory in their poverty, and it's unbelievable. Even as a female, I'm struggling BADLY to get out of my present financial state, but these guys are comfortable being broke.

They come here to lambast females who refuse to go on with them. Instead of struggling to get out of their state, they come here to beg for someone that will be saying 'e go better' with them morning till evening. They want to be pitied! Men who are supposed to have pride?

Phew!
I saw the price of similac in the market baby food for 18,500 I wanted to break dance on the floor, is it the guy no planning for the future that wants to handle such. Which is why I feel every guy should work hard mehn
Re: Ladies, When Will You Learn That Already Made Men Will Never Respect You? by Nobody: 8:11pm On Apr 29, 2017
majekdom2:
There are women that treat you like trash as a guy when hustling but will stay... there are some that will run as fast as they can. pust simply, its not a gender thing, its a Human thing
People react differently when subjected to a particular condition.
Re: Ladies, When Will You Learn That Already Made Men Will Never Respect You? by MarieSucre(f): 8:13pm On Apr 29, 2017
NaeChris:
LOL. Na because una wahala too much.

We are not the ones beating men. I think the wahala is the other way round.
Re: Ladies, When Will You Learn That Already Made Men Will Never Respect You? by prettyirene: 8:14pm On Apr 29, 2017
I don't know y men would want a woman to compromise. just like some men love women with ass and breast some women can't settle with a struggling man. and I really don't blame them. people like us that settled with hussling guys, when they became rich, what did we gain. we build with you guys, then when you are made we are not good enuf. Nigerian Men like to eat their cake and have it. They want loyality, faithfulness and a dutiful woman but will not reciprocate. Grow up guys this is 2017. what is good for the goose,is all good for the gander.
Re: Ladies, When Will You Learn That Already Made Men Will Never Respect You? by NaeChris: 8:16pm On Apr 29, 2017
rosalieene, Imagine a woman who is financially buoyant than her man, she will gladly overthrow him as the man. That is, she will become the husband and the man becomes the wife. Compare that to when she is a parasitic wife. Na women wey better pas? Porverty indeed calm people down.
Re: Ladies, When Will You Learn That Already Made Men Will Never Respect You? by neocortex: 8:18pm On Apr 29, 2017
TrumporIdie:
Our ladies were made with unusual materials, they never learn. Research and experience has shown that women who go after already made men, already married men, divorced men just because he has money always pay the bitter price for their greed.

Please what research are you talking about ?
Do you think Nairalanders are dumb to take your word for it ?

And who told you that being broke equals genuine love ?
Are there no cases of men who become rich and decide to
upgrade by dumping their struggle-together lover ?

Go to igando customary court and inquire about the divorce cases,
you will be shocked to learn that poor men are as likely to treat
their wive badly as rich men.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

Silifat Wura (Widow Of Oko Oloyun) Remarries 2 Years After / How My Fiancee Dumped Me After An Accident - Man / Help!! I can't get over my Ex. I think of her everyday

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.