Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,579 members, 7,837,186 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 06:24 PM

Ladies, When Will You Learn That Already Made Men Will Never Respect You? - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Ladies, When Will You Learn That Already Made Men Will Never Respect You? (31411 Views)

Ladies, When You Are Ready To Settle Down, Don't Settle For These Men / Can A Woman Respect You When She Knows You Love Her / Ladies, When You Sleep Around You Strip Your Future Husband Off Respect - Omokri (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ladies, When Will You Learn That Already Made Men Will Never Respect You? by NaeChris: 8:19pm On Apr 29, 2017
MarieSucre:

We are not the ones beating men. I think the wahala is the other way round.
Is it because men are ASHAMED to voice out? Indeed its a disgrace that your wife woops your ass.you never see am before? Not come out to showcase your weakness. Thats thesame with rape. Guys are keeping quiet.
Re: Ladies, When Will You Learn That Already Made Men Will Never Respect You? by tomdon(m): 8:19pm On Apr 29, 2017
Alondrah:
Hasty generalization from a myopic point of view. Even men ladies struggle with disrespect them too, Stop preaching mediocrity. A man will treat a lady whichever way he deemed fit irrespective of his financial status.

Op, learn to use the word"some" ,, there are still some divorced, ready-made men who treat their women right. smiley

Thank you
The post is a very from a very shallow mind

1 Like

Re: Ladies, When Will You Learn That Already Made Men Will Never Respect You? by creamylicious(f): 8:20pm On Apr 29, 2017
these things you guys are doing get psychological effect na.... me as i wretched reach go see guy wey hold bar come dey dodge am just cos of nairaland ... i am tired
Re: Ladies, When Will You Learn That Already Made Men Will Never Respect You? by donqx: 8:22pm On Apr 29, 2017
Tell them
Re: Ladies, When Will You Learn That Already Made Men Will Never Respect You? by wristbangle: 8:26pm On Apr 29, 2017
Alondrah:
Hasty generalization from a myopic point of view. Even men ladies struggle with disrespect them too, Stop preaching mediocrity. A man will treat a lady whichever way he deemed fit irrespective of his financial status.

Op, learn to use the word"some" ,, there are still some divorced, ready-made men who treat their women right. smiley

Smh. When it happened, you will remember someone in the past gave the warning but ladies like u refused to listen. To be fore armed is to be forewarned.

1 Like

Re: Ladies, When Will You Learn That Already Made Men Will Never Respect You? by Nobody: 8:29pm On Apr 29, 2017
idioticmynd44:
I expect you to comprehend the content of this topic before you jump into conclusion. if at all you wanna marry already made man, try to know his character & yourself must be an asset(hardworking) but not liabilities. 95% of already made men will treat their unproductive(lazy/gold digger) wife like used tissue paper. Mercy Aigbe is a case study here

Oh, it's now 95% of men? And now just the lazy women who are disrespected?

You're beginning to sing a different tune, but it sounds better than the first.

While you are at it though, remember the poor men who mistreat their wives too. Case in point, the husband who handcuffed his wife to a generator from dusk to dawn.

Bye.
Re: Ladies, When Will You Learn That Already Made Men Will Never Respect You? by jaxxy(m): 8:30pm On Apr 29, 2017
Alondrah:

Ur are right it's definitely not all bt those datt will treat there wives properly are a mere 20% and god help u dat u show a hint dat its his money dat keeps u going ure mincemeat
Re: Ladies, When Will You Learn That Already Made Men Will Never Respect You? by Nobody: 8:31pm On Apr 29, 2017
numericalguy:

At the bolded.. Those are the lies gold diggers tell themselves.
if that is what your reasoning is limited tosmiley
Re: Ladies, When Will You Learn That Already Made Men Will Never Respect You? by idioticmynd44: 8:32pm On Apr 29, 2017
maxioptiultra:

Oh, it's now 95% of men? And now just the lazy women who are disrespected?

You're beginning to sing a different tune, but it sounds better than the first.

While you are at it though, remember the poor men who mistreat their wives too. Case in point, the husband who handcuffed his wife to a generator from dusk to dawn.

Bye.
your opinion tho.
Re: Ladies, When Will You Learn That Already Made Men Will Never Respect You? by wristbangle: 8:33pm On Apr 29, 2017
Cleopatra4:

She jonse oooo! The whole Cleopatra allow man beat me till that extent angry I reserve my comment. Cus I am vexing already.

It happens dear and that is why ladies need to know that it is better when they are independent financially instead of depending on a man beater who camouflage under the whims of wealth.
Re: Ladies, When Will You Learn That Already Made Men Will Never Respect You? by UIA04(f): 8:33pm On Apr 29, 2017
TrumporIdie:
Look at Omotola she is happy with her husband, cos she wasn't greedy, learn ladies learn.

Are you kidding me

The guy was already made before they got married
He was a pilot

Stop justifying being broke

A girl has the right to choose whoever she wants to be with regardless of her reason

You men have choices

1 Like

Re: Ladies, When Will You Learn That Already Made Men Will Never Respect You? by Nobody: 8:33pm On Apr 29, 2017
wristbangle:

Smh. When it happened, you will remember someone in the past gave the warning but ladies like u refused to listen. To be fore armed is to be forewarned.
And i bet this advice is from a seer who knows my fate. If not pls learn not to concludesmiley
Re: Ladies, When Will You Learn That Already Made Men Will Never Respect You? by Cleopatra4(f): 8:34pm On Apr 29, 2017
komzy589:

Poverty stricken chic spotted.
Broke ass nigga
Re: Ladies, When Will You Learn That Already Made Men Will Never Respect You? by MarieSucre(f): 8:34pm On Apr 29, 2017
NaeChris:
Is it because men are ASHAMED to voice out? Indeed its a disgrace that your wife woops your ass.you never see am before? Not come out to showcase your weakness. Thats thesame with rape. Guys are keeping quiet.

I get you. Trust me I totally understand you and I will never support and woman beating her husband. Violence is violence no matter what.

But women aren't encouraged into more violence with sayings like "maybe he provoked her" or "men should learn not to provoke their wives"

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Ladies, When Will You Learn That Already Made Men Will Never Respect You? by Nobody: 8:35pm On Apr 29, 2017
pcguru1:

I saw the price of similac in the market baby food for 18,500 I wanted to break dance on the floor, is it the guy no planning for the future that wants to handle such. Which is why I feel every guy should work hard mehn

I don't understand, is that for a carton?

They don't know that marriage is financial responsibility, amongst other things. They just want pity.

I don't know about other ladies though, but I don't plan to have babies who will suffer. A man who can't financially care for a baby NOW should leave me to be doing my thing.

If he's too broke right now, his focus should be becoming stable at least, no 'snatching' a lady from her father's house.

May God help us all.
Re: Ladies, When Will You Learn That Already Made Men Will Never Respect You? by Nobody: 8:37pm On Apr 29, 2017
idioticmynd44:
your opinion tho.

And I will give it like it's hot!

You're welcome.
Re: Ladies, When Will You Learn That Already Made Men Will Never Respect You? by Nobody: 8:37pm On Apr 29, 2017
Believe7:

but why will a lady marry a man who's already married with 3 kids..nd tink it will be a perfect marriage forever..dats not hasty generalization by d op..rather he's saying d truth..a young lady wont mind been d 10th wife..provided d man is rich..women tink like fish..i swear..
If you observe my post carefully sir/ ma, I omitted "married men" from it. I don't encourage ladies to date married men smiley
Re: Ladies, When Will You Learn That Already Made Men Will Never Respect You? by kuchikau: 8:38pm On Apr 29, 2017
TrumporIdie:
Our ladies were made with unusual materials, they never learn. Research and experience has shown that women who go after already made men, already married men, divorced men just because he has money always pay the bitter price for their greed.

A man who had a wife before, but left her for you is not a man to be poud of, this is so because sooner or later, he will leave you for another lady. Also, most of these men are beasts, they will beat you like kilode but because you love the protection of money, you won't talk till he kills you. Let's look at Mercy Aigbe, she married a rich hotelia who already had 3 children from his wife, from second wife she became first wife and was happy, no knowing she would suffer what the first wife suffered. Too many examples but our slay queens won't listen.

You leave a broke hustling guy who has genuine love, for a rich maga who has no love for you, becos of greed.
Ladies wake up, struggle with your guy today and enjoy tomorrow. Any beating you receive tomorrow, it's the seed you have sown today.
...........Let me use dis opportunity to advise guys who foolishily follow/live their lives to please girls. U are on ur way to your early grave.
See the way nairalanders adores some stupid girls here makes me go gaga. I dont really undastand whats so special about their toto or nyash or breast.
It takes only a woman to bring a very strong man to his knees.
For Gods sake why do men follow women about like sheep with direction.
A gal dat mensturates evry 28days, wets her dirty smelling pants, yet u behave like an idiot before her. Wetin they hungry u for her stupid body?
ThankGod for my kind of friends.

1 Like

Re: Ladies, When Will You Learn That Already Made Men Will Never Respect You? by Eazybay(m): 8:43pm On Apr 29, 2017
kimbra:
Op made some valid points while in some he generalized.

Before you marry that already made divorcee. Do a background check on why he left his wife even when he's confessing love with his sugar coated tongue. You could be his next victim for whatever the first one went through. I pity those side chicks who encouraged some men to drive their wives away 'cause it's a matter of time for him to give you a dose of what the wife got.

Lastly, men are different. There are some you would suffer with just for them to turn their backs on you when they made it. There are women in marriages today who suffered with their men but still get badly treated.

You made good points but so far no one has been able to point out 1 very true fact I have since realized..

Men who are short tempered and violent actually also know how to pamper women!! I mean they buy d best gifts and even plead with u in the most romantic manner.. Its hard to explain tho but its same story every lady av interviewed
Re: Ladies, When Will You Learn That Already Made Men Will Never Respect You? by Cleopatra4(f): 8:45pm On Apr 29, 2017
wristbangle:

It happens dear and that is why ladies need to know that it is better when they are independent financially instead of depending on a man beater who camouflage under the whims of wealth.
Thank you! smiley
Re: Ladies, When Will You Learn That Already Made Men Will Never Respect You? by FitnessDoctor: 8:46pm On Apr 29, 2017
Alondrah:

So you are back?
Re: Ladies, When Will You Learn That Already Made Men Will Never Respect You? by geekybabe(f): 8:48pm On Apr 29, 2017
mployer:

The difference is in your personal effort and understanding of your capabilities

I'm not understanding
Re: Ladies, When Will You Learn That Already Made Men Will Never Respect You? by UIA04(f): 8:49pm On Apr 29, 2017
Vorpal:

@the emboldened, No lie at all.

I hope you all succeed in stamping out these failings in some men, because perhaps i may have a daughter some day. By then, at least some pungent unfairness would have been weeded out.

It's not our job

It starts with the home

Are you fathers role models to your sons?

For example a womaniser father might indirectly teach his son that having more than one woman or girlfriend is the best

1 Like

Re: Ladies, When Will You Learn That Already Made Men Will Never Respect You? by mekuso89(m): 8:50pm On Apr 29, 2017
Alondrah:

you've made your point clear but be careful.
A poor hustling guy that loves you and gives you every piece he got and you stayed with him till the day heavens smiles down on him with blessing will never mess you up. get that in ya head
Re: Ladies, When Will You Learn That Already Made Men Will Never Respect You? by Eazybay(m): 8:50pm On Apr 29, 2017
maxioptiultra:
I guess those of us who want our men to respect us should fish out the broke ones from their hideouts in Ajegunle.

This site is beginning to reduce my IQ.

#timetojumpship!

So d hideout for broke men is Ajegunle... I just hope u had an IQ in d first place.

2 Likes

Re: Ladies, When Will You Learn That Already Made Men Will Never Respect You? by UIA04(f): 8:51pm On Apr 29, 2017
Xiadnat:
grin grin

Lamentations of a broke nigga.

Go hustle op. You are likely the kind that will leave a girl who has suffered with you.

Makes it sound like money is the only thing you lot to offer a woman. Thats why you lot focus on money before women.

Build and develop other aspects of who you are and offer that to a woman; then watch how you will attract quality women.

There are plenty michelle obamas out there looking for their barack; only most men are blinded by pursuit of money first cause they lack substatinally on other areas.

What you lack in character and personality, you cannot make up with money.

@last paragraph is verry correct

Money is not everything
Re: Ladies, When Will You Learn That Already Made Men Will Never Respect You? by Nobody: 8:54pm On Apr 29, 2017
Alondrah:
If you observe my post carefully sir/ ma, I omitted "married men" from it. I don't encourage ladies to date married men smiley
But u nko? I know u can date a married dude.
Re: Ladies, When Will You Learn That Already Made Men Will Never Respect You? by Nobody: 8:54pm On Apr 29, 2017
Eazybay:

So d hideout for broke men is Ajegunle... I just hope u had an IQ in d first place.

Like say she dey Lekki.
Re: Ladies, When Will You Learn That Already Made Men Will Never Respect You? by Nobody: 8:55pm On Apr 29, 2017
creamylicious:
these things you guys are doing get psychological effect na.... me as i wretched reach go see guy wey hold bar come dey dodge am just cos of nairaland ... i am tired

Cream cream, creamylicious ! So na bar you dey check out.
Re: Ladies, When Will You Learn That Already Made Men Will Never Respect You? by Ugosample(m): 8:56pm On Apr 29, 2017
This is the thread where broke boys, and economically emasculated men come to massage their bruised and battered ego tongue tongue

If you guys cut your coat according to your cloth in the real sense of it, you lot won't be having these problems

Good girls that will stick with you abound, but how many of you are willing to go search and get them there?

1 Like

Re: Ladies, When Will You Learn That Already Made Men Will Never Respect You? by damzy88: 8:58pm On Apr 29, 2017
geekybabe:
What exactly is d difference between not being greedy and not settling for less?
Good question
Re: Ladies, When Will You Learn That Already Made Men Will Never Respect You? by damzy88: 8:58pm On Apr 29, 2017
geekybabe:
What exactly is d difference between not being greedy and not settling for less?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

How Do You Deal With A Breakup? / Help!! I can't get over my Ex. I think of her everyday / The Search Is Over! Pre-wedding Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.