Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,493 members, 7,836,924 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 02:37 PM

Ladies, When Will You Learn That Already Made Men Will Never Respect You? - Romance (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Ladies, When Will You Learn That Already Made Men Will Never Respect You? (31402 Views)

Ladies, When You Are Ready To Settle Down, Don't Settle For These Men / Can A Woman Respect You When She Knows You Love Her / Ladies, When You Sleep Around You Strip Your Future Husband Off Respect - Omokri (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ladies, When Will You Learn That Already Made Men Will Never Respect You? by Nobody: 9:01pm On Apr 29, 2017
UIA04:

It's not our job

It starts with the home

Are you fathers role models to your sons?

For example a womaniser father might indirectly teach his son that having more than one woman or girlfriend is the best

I know am a good son, and can say a good man.But until I become a father, I hope the ladies can drive common sense to some men who will be fathers to the son my daughter may marry.
Re: Ladies, When Will You Learn That Already Made Men Will Never Respect You? by NaeChris: 9:02pm On Apr 29, 2017
MarieSucre:

I get you. Trust me I totally understand you and I will never support and woman beating her husband. Violence is violence no matter what.

But women aren't encouraged into more violence with sayings like "maybe he provoked her" or "men should learn not to provoke their wives"
Yes we are almost saying thesame thing. Temperance differs. Women too their mouth can be corrosive atimes and the man may quickly reach he 'elastic limit' then action follows suit. Women should learn how to respect their men, men cherish respect more than love o. Note that.

1 Like

Re: Ladies, When Will You Learn That Already Made Men Will Never Respect You? by Nobody: 9:03pm On Apr 29, 2017
Alondrah:
If you observe my post carefully sir/ ma, I omitted "married men" from it. I don't encourage ladies to date married men smiley

Biko Alondrah, iyam a married man and I want to date you oh. Don't worry I will treat you like a Queen that you are. Not like that man that is pounding on mercy aigbe.

See ehn, I promise you at least vacation to Dubai once every December just to stretch your legs. All this for you babe.
Re: Ladies, When Will You Learn That Already Made Men Will Never Respect You? by NaeChris: 9:05pm On Apr 29, 2017
I have said this here before. Guys leave them. They will learn when it is probably too late.
Re: Ladies, When Will You Learn That Already Made Men Will Never Respect You? by KingOfThePay(m): 9:09pm On Apr 29, 2017
[quote author=sinaj post=56032641] who told u she is happy with her husband?

Do u live with them

Who would av known what mercy aigbe is going through if she hadn't opened up.

Let their instagram pics b deceiving u.[/quote

Dont be stupid. So apparently, you are wishing and hopeful their marriage isnt going well so you can have something to talk about!
Isnt that.!!!
Re: Ladies, When Will You Learn That Already Made Men Will Never Respect You? by Nobody: 9:14pm On Apr 29, 2017
kuchikau:
A gal dat mensturates evry 28days, wets her dirty smelling pants, yet u behave like an idiot before her. Wetin they hungry u for her stupid body?
ThankGod for my kind of friends.

Hahaha you be mumu oh...so na menstrution be your own problem ! She dey wet her dirty smellin pants. But your prick go still penetrate that dirty smelling area Lmao.

Abi na the one wey dey mensturate once every decade you dey find? Hahahahahaha
Re: Ladies, When Will You Learn That Already Made Men Will Never Respect You? by Jagabanj(f): 9:16pm On Apr 29, 2017
TrumporIdie:
Our ladies were made with unusual materials, they never learn. Research and experience has shown that women who go after already made men, already married men, divorced men just because he has money always pay the bitter price for their greed.

A man who had a wife before, but left her for you is not a man to be poud of, this is so because sooner or later, he will leave you for another lady. Also, most of these men are beasts, they will beat you like kilode but because you love the protection of money, you won't talk till he kills you. Let's look at Mercy Aigbe, she married a rich hotelia who already had 3 children from his wife, from second wife she became first wife and was happy, no knowing she would suffer what the first wife suffered. Too many examples but our slay queens won't listen.

You leave a broke hustling guy who has genuine love, for a rich maga who has no love for you, becos of greed.
Ladies wake up, struggle with your guy today and enjoy tomorrow. Any beating you receive tomorrow, it's the seed you have sown today.
I am sorry to say you are wrong from my point of view.I guess you haven't see some ladies after struggling with a guy from the scratch and when the guy have made it will dish that same lady to another who was not there when the whole thing started. A man will stay if he wants to, there is no magic about that.
Re: Ladies, When Will You Learn That Already Made Men Will Never Respect You? by NaeChris: 9:17pm On Apr 29, 2017
To those who champions the ''Say no to broke guys'' protest, no wahala. Go on and hunt for the big boys. But put these at the back of your minds; 1. The so called big boy you are hunting or should i say waiting for is most likely not single as the statistic of world porpulation has it that there are 7 Billion people. 2 Billion men and 5 Billion women. 2. Be ready to compete with other ladies including his fiancee for their attention. 3. Be ready to be heart broken and cheated at anytime since no be only you dey find am. 4. Big boys are seemingly fewer in number compared to Broke guys from observations. 5. 98% of them or more are NOT SINGLE. 6. These Big boys are aware that you (broke ass babes) are chasing after them, hence they find you very cheap. 7. Time is runing out and Menopause is Knocking. 8. No broke guy turned Big boy in his right senses will dump the lady who stood by him for your sorry ass. Now for those that believe a broke guy can become a big boy tomorrow; Make sure the guy has vision and has plans to make it. Ensure that he has love for you and he is not the lazy type. You sef no follow broke ass babes dey stay idle, waiting to reap where they did not sow. Find something to do. I wish you all the best. Atleast you can agree with me that not all broke guys are lazy, na just time and chance. And that only broke babes run after big boys.

4 Likes

Re: Ladies, When Will You Learn That Already Made Men Will Never Respect You? by Donjazzy12(m): 9:20pm On Apr 29, 2017
TrumporIdie:
Our ladies were made with unusual materials, they never learn. Research and experience has shown that women who go after already made men, already married men, divorced men just because he has money always pay the bitter price for their greed.

A man who had a wife before, but left her for you is not a man to be poud of, this is so because sooner or later, he will leave you for another lady. Also, most of these men are beasts, they will beat you like kilode but because you love the protection of money, you won't talk till he kills you. Let's look at Mercy Aigbe, she married a rich hotelia who already had 3 children from his wife, from second wife she became first wife and was happy, no knowing she would suffer what the first wife suffered. Too many examples but our slay queens won't listen.

You leave a broke hustling guy who has genuine love, for a rich maga who has no love for you, becos of greed.
Ladies wake up, struggle with your guy today and enjoy tomorrow. Any beating you receive tomorrow, it's the seed you have sown today.
Stop begging women, please! Allow them to fall into their own trap so that they learn by experience
Re: Ladies, When Will You Learn That Already Made Men Will Never Respect You? by Nobody: 9:20pm On Apr 29, 2017
maxioptiultra:

Case in point, the husband who handcuffed his wife to a generator from dusk to dawn.

Bye.

Actually this particular case was funny to me. I first thought maybe it was a movie where the lady turns to a vampire by 12 midnight so he had to chain her.

Turns out it was someone in Nigeria & a true story. OMG !!!

2 Likes

Re: Ladies, When Will You Learn That Already Made Men Will Never Respect You? by NaeChris: 9:23pm On Apr 29, 2017
Donjazzy12:

Stop begging women, please! Allow them to fall into their own trap so that they learn by experience
Baba leave them! Experience na the best lecturer.
Re: Ladies, When Will You Learn That Already Made Men Will Never Respect You? by vantage001: 9:24pm On Apr 29, 2017
As a ready made man, why should i settle for chew gum girls.?
My standard would be very high. If you are not atleast 8/10 in beauty, physical endowments, character, and work in a top 10 multi-conglomerate in Nigeria as atleast a mid-level staff then you are not worth my time. Any lady below those standards is a one-night stand at best.
Any ready made man that marries beneath him is a fool because the lady he is marrying will not give him a mere glance if he was poor.

2 Likes

Re: Ladies, When Will You Learn That Already Made Men Will Never Respect You? by ioreth69(f): 9:26pm On Apr 29, 2017
TrumporIdie:
omotola's marriage has stood the test of time, no marriage is perfect but you can see that mercy's own was built on wrong foundation.
omotola younger bro,I hail
Re: Ladies, When Will You Learn That Already Made Men Will Never Respect You? by Nobody: 9:26pm On Apr 29, 2017
nkemdi89:

Even Mtn monthly subscription may outlive the relationship because it can even pack up before a month, glo network is most times stronger than it .

Biko, for the record , I don't know where you are living oh. Maybe na inside bush Lmao. My MTN line is always better. Make ona commot for village. Ona no go gree.

grin. grin. grin
Re: Ladies, When Will You Learn That Already Made Men Will Never Respect You? by ioreth69(f): 9:27pm On Apr 29, 2017
Re: Ladies, When Will You Learn That Already Made Men Will Never Respect You? by Elle277(f): 9:28pm On Apr 29, 2017
And what if he is made and come for me? Will that be a crime?.. mtcheew LOVE is the key word here abeg
Re: Ladies, When Will You Learn That Already Made Men Will Never Respect You? by NaeChris: 9:29pm On Apr 29, 2017
They will come here and complain and about domestic violence or cheating and we advice them.
Re: Ladies, When Will You Learn That Already Made Men Will Never Respect You? by lastmaster(m): 9:29pm On Apr 29, 2017
broke guys they fu**ck like German machine. a broke dude can go up to 10 rounds wt you.
Re: Ladies, When Will You Learn That Already Made Men Will Never Respect You? by bruno554(m): 9:33pm On Apr 29, 2017
babyfaceafrica:
They won't hear..I have given up on ladies of this generation..it is all about cash!!!!
na their fault?
Re: Ladies, When Will You Learn That Already Made Men Will Never Respect You? by NaeChris: 9:33pm On Apr 29, 2017
ioreth69:
oh really! shocked
Big boy hunter. N250,000 a month earner don draw ya attention. Joking sha.
Re: Ladies, When Will You Learn That Already Made Men Will Never Respect You? by jfleece(m): 9:33pm On Apr 29, 2017
As for me, I seek true love, not the one that u start bribing the girl with gifts to win her heart..... In the 60s women married for genuine love and built their home with trust and wisdom.. But the advent of social media has brought nothing but chaos in the 21st century... Divorce cases have skyrocketed.... If I discover that u re dating MI money.. Ama dump ur sorry ass.. Ain't want no gold digga as a wife.. Say no to refurbished prostitutes....
Re: Ladies, When Will You Learn That Already Made Men Will Never Respect You? by tayorh(m): 9:38pm On Apr 29, 2017
It is all about character, some hustling guys do the same too it goes both ways. The moment you decide to go into a relationship with an already made man just because he is rich not even because you love him . anyything weh Ur eyes see take am Like that. There is a reason why the foundation is the most important when you are building a house..
Re: Ladies, When Will You Learn That Already Made Men Will Never Respect You? by MarieSucre(f): 9:44pm On Apr 29, 2017
NaeChris:
Yes we are almost saying thesame thing. Temperance differs. Women too their mouth can be corrosive atimes and the man may quickly reach he 'elastic limit' then action follows suit. Women should learn how to respect their men, men cherish respect more than love o. Note that.

So it's okay as long her mouth is corrosive.
What of other corrosive mouths too? Like his boss at work? Or the secretary at the big corporation he visited? or the nurses at the hospital? Or the soldiers at the check point? Or his relatives in his house? does he also reach his elastic point too and beat them all to prove that he is a man. Or maybe it is as our people say " Na two tree wey near each other na im make monkey feel say im get power".

cc HaneefahRN
Re: Ladies, When Will You Learn That Already Made Men Will Never Respect You? by creamylicious(f): 9:46pm On Apr 29, 2017
cruchenuti:

Cream cream, creamylicious ! So na bar you dey check out.
no be bar you use dey those babes ??
Re: Ladies, When Will You Learn That Already Made Men Will Never Respect You? by creamylicious(f): 9:47pm On Apr 29, 2017
cruchenuti:

Cream cream, creamylicious ! So na bar you dey check out.
no be bar you use dey win those babes ??
Re: Ladies, When Will You Learn That Already Made Men Will Never Respect You? by Nobody: 9:47pm On Apr 29, 2017
Alondrah:
Hasty generalization from a myopic point of view. Even men ladies struggle with disrespect them too, Stop preaching mediocrity. A man will treat a lady whichever way he deemed fit irrespective of his financial status.

Op, learn to use the word"some" ,, there are still some divorced, ready-made men who treat their women right. smiley

Gbam... The op is high on Osogbo weed
Re: Ladies, When Will You Learn That Already Made Men Will Never Respect You? by TinaAnita(f): 9:48pm On Apr 29, 2017
komzy589:

No my dear, it is not a crime. But it is a shameful thing for a lady to even say the words "go for a self-made man".

Broke ass spotted
Re: Ladies, When Will You Learn That Already Made Men Will Never Respect You? by Nobody: 9:50pm On Apr 29, 2017
Cleopatra4:

She jonse oooo! The whole Cleopatra allow man beat me till that extent angry I reserve my comment. Cus I am vexing already.
Oh, to what extent would you allow a man to beat you then? A few slaps here and there, maybe slight bruising?

1 Like

Re: Ladies, When Will You Learn That Already Made Men Will Never Respect You? by Nobody: 9:51pm On Apr 29, 2017
creamylicious:
no be bar you use dey win those babes ??

No be bar oh. I preached to them. All of them were just tripping for me like Mahd. I won them with preaching.
Re: Ladies, When Will You Learn That Already Made Men Will Never Respect You? by NaeChris: 9:52pm On Apr 29, 2017
MarieSucre:

So it's okay as long her mouth is corrosive.
What of other corrosive mouths too? Like his boss at work? Or the secretary at the big corporation he visited? or the nurses at the hospital? Or the soldiers at the check point? Or his relatives in his house? does he also reach his elastic point too and beat them all to prove that he is a man. Or maybe it is as out people say " Na two tree wey near each other na im make monkey feel say im get power".
Insults gets more disgusting when it is coming from where you least expected. are you now advicing women to insult their men? Is she an outsider? How will she feel when another woman runs her mouth at her husband? Now if she won't condone it, then why must it come from her? What could she be teaching the outside world? To insult him anytime? Look a man gains more respect from outsides when his wife respects him like a king. But try this, insult your man such that people sees you, and observe what happens to his respect. Small girls will talk to him anyhow.
Re: Ladies, When Will You Learn That Already Made Men Will Never Respect You? by creamylicious(f): 9:57pm On Apr 29, 2017
cruchenuti:

No be bar oh. I preached to them. All of them were just tripping for me like Mahd. I won them with preaching.
bar preaches too... you know

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

Six(6) Powerful Ways To Prevent Your Breast From Falling/sagging / Revealed: Why Lagos Women End Up Being Single Mothers / How Do You Deal With A Breakup?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 70
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.