Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,151 members, 7,953,565 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 07:12 PM

Ladies, When Will You Learn That Already Made Men Will Never Respect You? - Romance (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Ladies, When Will You Learn That Already Made Men Will Never Respect You? (31785 Views)

Ladies, When You Are Ready To Settle Down, Don't Settle For These Men / Can A Woman Respect You When She Knows You Love Her / Ladies, When You Sleep Around You Strip Your Future Husband Off Respect - Omokri (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ladies, When Will You Learn That Already Made Men Will Never Respect You? by Cleopatra4(f): 10:00pm On Apr 29, 2017
CreamyMoltenLar:
Oh, to what extent would you allow a man to beat you then? A few slaps here and there, maybe slight bruising?
Lol. You are funny smiley
Re: Ladies, When Will You Learn That Already Made Men Will Never Respect You? by rosalieene(f): 10:00pm On Apr 29, 2017
majekdom2:
I have been up, down and up again .... it didn't change me. people around me can testify. I was even better when up. dont generealise
if you've tasted wealth and it didn't change you, then you decided to be like that. Everyone can't be like you, you know that.
Re: Ladies, When Will You Learn That Already Made Men Will Never Respect You? by Nobody: 10:00pm On Apr 29, 2017
Xiadnat:
Lamentations of a broke nigga.
What you lack in character and personality, you cannot make up with money.
You sound confused. You mock OP for being broke then opine that personality and character are just as (if not more) important than having money. That's like calling somebody ugly and saying its not all about looks
Re: Ladies, When Will You Learn That Already Made Men Will Never Respect You? by HaneefahRN(f): 10:03pm On Apr 29, 2017
MarieSucre:

So it's okay as long her mouth is corrosive.
What of other corrosive mouths too? Like his boss at work? Or the secretary at the big corporation he visited? or the nurses at the hospital? Or the soldiers at the check point? Or his relatives in his house? does he also reach his elastic point too and beat them all to prove that he is a man. Or maybe it is as our people say " Na two tree wey near each other na im make monkey feel say im get power".

cc HaneefahRN

I am so liking your points.
Except the nurses part though, lolz, we don't have corrosive mouth o.
Re: Ladies, When Will You Learn That Already Made Men Will Never Respect You? by petitejolie(f): 10:09pm On Apr 29, 2017
what re dey saying? check most of dis guys DAT killed dier wives u will realise dey hustled and were still hustling together before d unexpected happens. advice to ladies follow ur heart and take ur brain along as well. wether u marry him already made or tailor made a useless man will always be a useless man. none of it guarantees a sweet marriage.
Re: Ladies, When Will You Learn That Already Made Men Will Never Respect You? by rosalieene(f): 10:10pm On Apr 29, 2017
NaeChris:
rosalieene, Imagine a woman who is financially buoyant than her man, she will gladly overthrow him as the man. That is, she will become the husband and the man becomes the wife. Compare that to when she is a parasitic wife. Na women wey better pas? Porverty indeed calm people down.
Don't compare a woman to a man.... Society and the world has naturally made the man the head of his family no matter what. Don't say a married woman is a parasitic wife, no, naturally a man is responsible for the wife's upkeep but society of today and feminism has opened the eyes of women to work and cater for themselves. financially buoyant women can only overthrow their husbands if he agrees. Its his responsibility to put her in her place. by this, i don't mean that domestic violence should be involved just to show authority besides its not all financially buoyant women that tries to overthrow their husbands.
Re: Ladies, When Will You Learn That Already Made Men Will Never Respect You? by nkemdi89(f): 10:10pm On Apr 29, 2017
cruchenuti:

Biko, for the record , I don't know where you are living oh. Maybe na inside bush Lmao. My MTN line is always better. Make ona commot for village. Ona no go gree.

grin. grin. grin
You don misquote me, I said Mtn subscription dey finish fast, while glo network no dey strong.
Re: Ladies, When Will You Learn That Already Made Men Will Never Respect You? by ioreth69(f): 10:11pm On Apr 29, 2017
NaeChris:
Big boy hunter. N250,000 a month earner don draw ya attention. Joking sha.
this ur joke expensive na sad
Re: Ladies, When Will You Learn That Already Made Men Will Never Respect You? by MarieSucre(f): 10:14pm On Apr 29, 2017
HaneefahRN:

I am so liking your points.
Except the nurses part though, lolz, we don't have corrosive mouth o.

Hahaha, please I did not mean to offend. Was just pointing out the usual suspects of "Nigerians Provokers Association.
I hereby take nurses off the list lol.
Re: Ladies, When Will You Learn That Already Made Men Will Never Respect You? by MarieSucre(f): 10:15pm On Apr 29, 2017
NaeChris:
Insults gets more disgusting when it is coming from where you least expected. are you now advicing women to insult their men? Is she an outsider? How will she feel when another woman runs her mouth at her husband? Now if she won't condone it, then why must it come from her? What could she be teaching the outside world? To insult him anytime? Look a man gains more respect from outsides when his wife respects him like a king. But try this, insult your man such that people sees you, and observe what happens to his respect. Small girls will talk to him anyhow.

Men also provoke women and insult them in front of other women. So I'm guessing you support women beating their husbands or organizing thugs to beat him because of insult. I understand, I'll keep that in mind.

Listen up Nairalanders!! NaeChris has advised that any woman that is insulted by her husband, even when he knows that it will make her lose respect outside from other men outside should take it upon themselves to beat him up, and if she cannot do it, she needs to organise men to beat living day light out of him. NaeChris is saying that, the woman as the mother of the home must keep her respect intact in front of her children and so the man must learn always treat her as a QUEEN.

Remember WORDS and EGO are more important than your PHYSICAL WELL-BEING.

Announcer
NaeChris
cc.
Re: Ladies, When Will You Learn That Already Made Men Will Never Respect You? by Behira(f): 10:16pm On Apr 29, 2017
TrumporIdie:
Our ladies were made with unusual materials, they never learn. Research and experience has shown that women who go after already made men, already married men, divorced men just because he has money always pay the bitter price for their greed.

A man who had a wife before, but left her for you is not a man to be poud of, this is so because sooner or later, he will leave you for another lady. Also, most of these men are beasts, they will beat you like kilode but because you love the protection of money, you won't talk till he kills you. Let's look at Mercy Aigbe, she married a rich hotelia who already had 3 children from his wife, from second wife she became first wife and was happy, no knowing she would suffer what the first wife suffered. Too many examples but our slay queens won't listen.

You leave a broke hustling guy who has genuine love, for a rich maga who has no love for you, becos of greed.
Ladies wake up, struggle with your guy today and enjoy tomorrow. Any beating you receive tomorrow, it's the seed you have sown today.
In as much as i understand where ur coming from but i still dont agree to all u said..... Men of this days are the cause why ladies go for already made men..... u suffer and toil with a guy wen he has nothing only for him to be blessed 2moro and he brings in another woman to reap frm were she didnt sow or even know where the farm was located..... u used Mercy and her husband as an example, am very sure his first wife married him wen he had little or nothing but he still dumped her for mercy..... so abeg dont blame ladies for wanting the goodies at the counter not inside the oven.
Re: Ladies, When Will You Learn That Already Made Men Will Never Respect You? by Nobody: 10:19pm On Apr 29, 2017
RaggedyAnn:
There are no guarantees in life or love. Sometimes those you grind it out with, when they eventually make it big, they feel the need to 'upgrade' on every level- new house, new car, new wifey...... The lessons we learn today will come back to haunt us tomorrow. Just don't blame women for the misdeeds of men, biko.
This mindset suggests that ladies dating hustling guys don't hustle themselves, they just sit down and wait for the guy to make it so that they can 'enjoy the fruits of their labour'. You too hustle and become a success story. Dumping someone when you make it means you never really loved the person, so open your eyes and make sure your partner genuinely cares for you. When you ladies say you struggled/suffered with or made sacrifices for a broke guy, what exactly do you mean? Is it that you took care of his financial needs with your hard earned money or you were deprived of expensive gifts/dates/shopping sprees/hair, clothes and other bills? Pls being with someone who can't afford to buy shawarma & ice cream or take you to shoprite or buy human hair, designer clothes and iPhone 7 to take selfies in the front seat of his car, is not suffering, its choosing love over material gains. If you guys starve together however, or you struggle to take care of him with your meagre income, that's different.

2 Likes

Re: Ladies, When Will You Learn That Already Made Men Will Never Respect You? by NaeChris: 10:22pm On Apr 29, 2017
rosalieene:

Don't compare a woman to a man.... Society and the world has naturally made the man the head of his family no matter what. Don't say a married woman is a parasitic wife, no, naturally a man is responsible for the wife's upkeep but society of today and feminism has opened the eyes of women to work and cater for themselves. financially buoyant women can only overthrow their husbands if he agrees. Its his responsibility to put her in her place. by this, i don't mean that domestic violence should be involved just to show authority besides its not all financially buoyant women that tries to overthrow their husbands.
The financially unstable man has no choice(probably out of job) and since his is recieving support from his wife. But then, it has never gone well with most men whose women was financially more stable only in rare cases.
Re: Ladies, When Will You Learn That Already Made Men Will Never Respect You? by NaeChris: 10:27pm On Apr 29, 2017
MarieSucre:

Men also provoke women and insult them in front of other women. So I'm guessing you support women beating their husbands or organizing thugs to beat him because of insult. I understand, I'll keep that in mind.
Lol. No be so na. But don't other people provoke her? Like her boss, army officer and so on. How many she don insult? My point is this; temprament has limit which differs from people to people, that does not mean people should strike as soon as it gets to the limit, but the one who is wagging mouth should know that the person is not an angel.

1 Like

Re: Ladies, When Will You Learn That Already Made Men Will Never Respect You? by MarieSucre(f): 10:27pm On Apr 29, 2017
CreamyMoltenLar:
This mindset suggests that ladies dating hustling guys don't hustle themselves, they just sit down and wait for the guy to make it so that they can 'enjoy the fruits of their labour'. You too hustle and become a success story. Dumping someone when you make it means you never really loved the person, so open your eyes and make sure your partner genuinely cares for you. When you ladies say you struggled/suffered with or made sacrifices for a broke guy, what exactly do you mean? Is it that you took care of his financial needs with your hard earned money or you were deprived of expensive gifts/dates/shopping sprees/hair, clothes and other bills? Pls being with someone who can't afford to buy shawarma & ice cream or take you to shoprite or buy human hair, designer clothes and iPhone 7 to take selfies in the front seat of his car, is not suffering, its choosing love over material gains. If you guys starve together however, or you struggle to take care of him with your meagre income, that's different.

Then after she hustle finish, you'll now say she is too proud and she is too this and she is too that.

You think we don't see what you say about successful women. Abeg you guys should Gerrarahia, you don't even know what you want.
Re: Ladies, When Will You Learn That Already Made Men Will Never Respect You? by MarieSucre(f): 10:29pm On Apr 29, 2017
Behira:
In as much as i understand where ur coming from but i still dont agree to all u said..... Men of this days are the cause why ladies go for already made men..... u suffer and toil with a guy wen he has nothing only for him to be blessed 2moro and he brings in another woman to reap frm were she didnt sow or even know where the farm was located..... u used Mercy and her husband as an example, am very sure his first wife married him wen he had little or nothing but he still dumped her for mercy..... so abeg dont blame ladies for wanting the goodies at the counter not inside the oven.

Look at Ahmed Musa for instance.
His wife that hustled with him from the beginning, he wanted to marry a second wife on top her, and when she disagreed he divorced her.
I'm not talking about religion here. That is his right, but hustling with a guy is no guarantee for anything. These guys should stop deceiving us and themselves.
Re: Ladies, When Will You Learn That Already Made Men Will Never Respect You? by MarieSucre(f): 10:31pm On Apr 29, 2017
CreamyMoltenLar:
You sound confused. You mock OP for being broke then opine that personality and character are just as (if not more) important than having money. That's like calling somebody ugly and saying its not all about looks

She is right tho. No rich guy ever comes to talk about girls being with a broke guy for the long haul, they cannot relate to such.
They only talk about being financially comfortable to take care of a girl's needs.
Re: Ladies, When Will You Learn That Already Made Men Will Never Respect You? by MarieSucre(f): 10:34pm On Apr 29, 2017
NaeChris:
Lol. No be so na. But don't other people provoke her? Like her boss, army officer and so on. How many she don insult? My point is this; temprament has limit which differs from people to people, that does not mean people should strike as soon as it gets to the limit, but the one who is wagging mouth should know that the person is not an angel.

I agree with you.
Re: Ladies, When Will You Learn That Already Made Men Will Never Respect You? by NaeChris: 10:35pm On Apr 29, 2017
MarieSucre:

Listen up Nairalanders!! NaeChris has advised that any woman that insulted by her husband, even when he knows that it will make her lose respect outside from other men outside should take it upon themselves to beat the him up, and if she cannot do it, she needs to organise men to beat living day light out of him. NaeChris is saying that, the woman as the mother of the home must keep her respect intact in front of her children and so the man must learn always treat her as a QUEEN.

Remember WORDS and EGO are more important than your PHYSICAL WELL-BEING.

Announcer
NaeChris
cc.
LOL. Thats your opinion o. I don't support violence.
Re: Ladies, When Will You Learn That Already Made Men Will Never Respect You? by NaeChris: 10:37pm On Apr 29, 2017
MarieSucre:

I agree with you.
Na now you come.
Re: Ladies, When Will You Learn That Already Made Men Will Never Respect You? by Nobody: 10:38pm On Apr 29, 2017
geekybabe:
What exactly is d difference between not being greedy and not settling for less?
Your standard should be based on your own worth. A Lady earning above 50k not accepting a guy earning less is refusing to settle, while a girl who depends on others for survival and can't even boast of earning 10k but disdains struggling guys and looks for a rich guy to leech off is greedy. I don't mind if you're poor/struggling and you humbly pray for a rich guy to rescue you, what I have a problem with is being broke and arrogant (guy or girl). I get infuriated whenever I hear girls mouthing off that they can't date guys without cars and they hop okadas themselves. I understand that dating a guy with a ride is more convenient, especially if you want to start a family, just don't say it like such guys are beneath you, or they're not up to your standard, because your own worth should determine your standard (yes, that's my motto. Don't steal it wink )

1 Like

Re: Ladies, When Will You Learn That Already Made Men Will Never Respect You? by NaeChris: 10:40pm On Apr 29, 2017
MarieSucre:

I agree with you.
Do you know that even a good husband could misbehave at some point as a result of this temprament limitations?
Re: Ladies, When Will You Learn That Already Made Men Will Never Respect You? by achieverme(m): 10:43pm On Apr 29, 2017
sinaj:
who told u she is happy with her husband?

Do u live with them

Who would av known what mercy aigbe is going through if she hadn't opened up.

Let their instagram pics b deceiving u.

Madam, every relationship has its challenges. And if you are mature enough, you will manage the challenges without bringing it to public domain, just like Omotola is doing
Re: Ladies, When Will You Learn That Already Made Men Will Never Respect You? by achieverme(m): 10:45pm On Apr 29, 2017
Cleopatra4:
Wetin be my own as long as the money is there. sad

You should be wiser than this.

2 Likes

Re: Ladies, When Will You Learn That Already Made Men Will Never Respect You? by Nobody: 10:46pm On Apr 29, 2017
FitnessDoctor:

So you are back?
Hi Doctorsmiley

Yes, I'm usually free on weekends. Hope you are goodsmiley

1 Like

Re: Ladies, When Will You Learn That Already Made Men Will Never Respect You? by 1234onyekwe: 10:46pm On Apr 29, 2017
pcguru1:

I saw the price of similac in the market baby food for 18,500 I wanted to break dance on the floor, is it the guy no planning for the future that wants to handle such. Which is why I feel every guy should work hard mehn
must every body go for the one of 18,500 are there no one for 1,500 m ashamed that a fellow guy is saying this.
Re: Ladies, When Will You Learn That Already Made Men Will Never Respect You? by babyfaceafrica: 10:47pm On Apr 29, 2017
rosalieene:

if he puts her in her place..you people will still say he is domineering and possessive.. It is a lose lose scenario

1 Like

Re: Ladies, When Will You Learn That Already Made Men Will Never Respect You? by FitnessDoctor: 10:48pm On Apr 29, 2017
Alondrah:
Hi Doctorsmiley

Yes, I'm usually free on weekends. Hope you are goodsmiley

Free on weekends you say..

I'm alright..
Re: Ladies, When Will You Learn That Already Made Men Will Never Respect You? by Nobody: 10:49pm On Apr 29, 2017
FitnessDoctor:

Free on weekends you say..

I'm alright..
You doubt that?

Good to knowsmiley
Re: Ladies, When Will You Learn That Already Made Men Will Never Respect You? by MarieSucre(f): 10:51pm On Apr 29, 2017
NaeChris:
Do you know that even a good husband could misbehave at some point as a result of this temprament limitations?

Come, I know they sent you to me from my village so I'll not be sleep this night. Oya come and be going. Don't you have meeting by 12 sef lol
Re: Ladies, When Will You Learn That Already Made Men Will Never Respect You? by FitnessDoctor: 10:52pm On Apr 29, 2017
Alondrah:
You doubt that?

Good to knowsmiley

A thought just flashed through my mind.. But no problem..

just keep looking good
Re: Ladies, When Will You Learn That Already Made Men Will Never Respect You? by Nobody: 10:52pm On Apr 29, 2017
1234onyekwe:
must every body go for the one of 18,500 are there no one for 1,500 m ashamed that a fellow guy is saying this.

am saying the rate of increase from what it was and not the price specifically. also for being ashamed i'm sorry i can't help you with that

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

Attitude Some Ladies Portray That Show They Are Only Good For Dating / Couple Rock Matching Shorts In Pre-Wedding Photos / 20 Nigerian Love Songs That Will Make Your Valentine Night More Memorable

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 72
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.