Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,430 members, 7,815,972 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 10:36 PM

I Will Reveal My True Identity On 15th , June - Romance (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Will Reveal My True Identity On 15th , June (16815 Views)

Ladies Reveal Why They Are Still Virgins Or Practicing Celibacy / South African Virgins Reveal Why They Are Not In A Hurry To Have Sex / Bobrisky: I Have A Girlfriend In London…will Reveal My Secret On My Wedding Day (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Will Reveal My True Identity On 15th , June by Nobody: 3:35pm On Jun 16, 2017
whywhyogun:

they were my workers, of course I knew where they came from, I had the roster

Sexual harassment

It seemed like you were referring to Lagos in general, when you mentioned the bunch of sex workers (you were deterred by), the mercantile Igbo men and the scant Hausa men in Lagos.

Still, you're probably an authority on the tribal scent. That book would still work.
Re: I Will Reveal My True Identity On 15th , June by whywhyogun: 3:35pm On Jun 16, 2017
padiga047:

You started with your left hand to avoid recognition .

You later became bolder and transfered to your right hand.

I initially thought they were written by two people until I recognized that the 'g' s were the same.

how can I snap my right hand ? it is to hold the camera
Re: I Will Reveal My True Identity On 15th , June by whywhyogun: 3:41pm On Jun 16, 2017
fynestpotato:

Thank you for this photo you've just clarified all my doubts.I knew you would eventually slip.Little did you know that there is a remarkable difference between a man and a woman's hand,studies have shown that while a man's index finger is shorter than his ring finger a woman's index finger is longer or of equal length with her ring finger.This is caused by the difference in the genital growth of both male and female.the picture that you uploaded clearly shows that your index finger is shorter than your ring finger,you may be white but you are no lady.
because I did not put all the fingers flatly.

by this photo, my ring finger is even longer than the middle one. can it be possible ?! some knobs of some fingers are contracting.

try it , right hand holding camera, left hand from top, turn down, above the paper, the index finger will fall back a lot !

Re: I Will Reveal My True Identity On 15th , June by fynestpotato: 3:42pm On Jun 16, 2017
[quote author=whywhyogun post=57576579][/quote]
ok fine,but your fingers are fat and ugly though i doubt if you're truly as beautiful as you claim.Afterall not every white woman is beautiful.
My d.ick will just lose it's erection when you wish to give me a bj with that old ugly hand of yours.
Unlike this sexy hands,i'm having a hard on just looking at it.

Re: I Will Reveal My True Identity On 15th , June by whywhyogun: 3:44pm On Jun 16, 2017
fynestpotato:

ok fine,but your fingers are fat and ugly though i doubt if you're truly as beautiful as you claim.Afterall not every white woman is beautiful.
My d.ick will just lose it's erection when you wish to give me a bj with that old ugly hand of yours.
Unlike this sexy hands,i'm having a hard on just looking at it.

these fingers are plastic ones, are they human flesh ?!
Re: I Will Reveal My True Identity On 15th , June by whywhyogun: 3:46pm On Jun 16, 2017
MsRoe:

Sexual harassment

It seemed like you were referring to Lagos in general, when you mentioned the bunch of sex workers (you were deterred by), the mercantile Igbo men and the scant Hausa men in Lagos.

Still, you're probably an authority on the tribal scent. That book would still work.

they are indeed my workers, they work for me. some of them are sex workers.
Re: I Will Reveal My True Identity On 15th , June by fynestpotato: 3:54pm On Jun 16, 2017
whywhyogun:

these fingers are plastic ones, are they human flesh ?!
belongs to a white lady,you jealous?
No wonder you didn't want to show your face if your fingers are this fat,old and ugly,your face must be pretty ugly learn to take care of yourself so you can be proud to flaunt your beauty.
Here's another one.

Re: I Will Reveal My True Identity On 15th , June by whywhyogun: 3:58pm On Jun 16, 2017
fynestpotato:

belongs to a white lady,you jealous?
No wonder you didn't want to show your face if your fingers are this fat,old and ugly,your face must be pretty ugly learn to take care of yourself so you can be proud to flaunt your beauty.
Here's another one.
that is why I played dozens of black boys, I feel humble in front of white men, with a pair of hands like mine.
Re: I Will Reveal My True Identity On 15th , June by Shroud: 3:59pm On Jun 16, 2017
whywhyogun:
on that day, I am supposed to take a plane to a city 2000KM away from where I am now.

if you want me to prove who/what I am , you may tell me your true/fake name, and I would write that name on a piece of paper.

and I would snap a photo of it in the plane, with me at one side.

now, you may tell me whatever name you would like me to write on that piece of paper.

I am not a broke black gay man, I am a rich white business woman, who travels a lot .

Lolz, does anyone really care about the real identity behind your sickness portrayed on the internet.

We all know you're one attention-seeking individual trying to get love and focus by any means possible. We don't begrudge you for that.

But don't make the mistake of thinking we care to know you besides your inability to function as normal human.
Re: I Will Reveal My True Identity On 15th , June by whywhyogun: 4:02pm On Jun 16, 2017
Shroud:

Lolz, do anyone really cares about the real identity behind your sickness portrayed on the internet.

We all know you're on attention-seeking individual trying to get love and focus by any means possible. We don't begrudge you for that.

But don't make the mistake of thinking we care to know you besides your inability to function as normal human.

do you think I need love from black men ? I need peniss.

even I need love from black peniss, I would not search it from internet.
Re: I Will Reveal My True Identity On 15th , June by ModusOperandi(f): 4:03pm On Jun 16, 2017
fynestpotato:

Thank you for this photo you've just clarified all my doubts.I knew you would eventually slip.Little did you know that there is a remarkable difference between a man and a woman's hand,studies have shown that while a man's index finger is shorter than his ring finger a woman's index finger is longer or of equal length with her ring finger.This is caused by the difference in the genital growth of both male and female.the picture that you uploaded clearly shows that your index finger is shorter than your ring finger,you may be white but you are no lady.
My index finger is shorter than my ring finger and I'm female.
Re: I Will Reveal My True Identity On 15th , June by whywhyogun: 4:05pm On Jun 16, 2017
Shroud:

Lolz, do anyone really cares about the real identity behind your sickness portrayed on the internet.

We all know you're on attention-seeking individual trying to get love and focus by any means possible. We don't begrudge you for that.

my function? I am omnipotent.

take my hands for example : they order hundreds of black boys , they disseminate salary, they sack you if need be, they play your peniss with emotion, they functioning pretty well
Re: I Will Reveal My True Identity On 15th , June by RedBeauty: 4:05pm On Jun 16, 2017
whywhyogun:

can I do the online video on this forum ? I don't think this forum has this function.

U can Skype me cheesy we have all been waiting we don't wanna see plane tongue and clouds haba
Re: I Will Reveal My True Identity On 15th , June by RoyalBlak007: 4:06pm On Jun 16, 2017
The O.P is a 37 year old Male Indian
Re: I Will Reveal My True Identity On 15th , June by RedBeauty: 4:06pm On Jun 16, 2017
whywhyogun:

because I did not put all the fingers flatly.

by this photo, my ring finger is even longer than the middle one. can it be possible ?! some knobs of some fingers are contracting.

try it , right hand holding camera, left hand from top, turn down, above the paper, the index finger will fall back a lot !

Wetin be that grin
Re: I Will Reveal My True Identity On 15th , June by Nobody: 4:06pm On Jun 16, 2017
RedBeauty u dey miss oo grin
oyindidi abeg show cheesy

1 Like

Re: I Will Reveal My True Identity On 15th , June by RedBeauty: 4:06pm On Jun 16, 2017
alexialin:

Hehehehehehehehehh cheesy

I know her type , since that time .

She's an attention seeker .

Anyways how u dey paddy mi? wink
And jack told me she is a guy ...
na wa o who to believe cry
Re: I Will Reveal My True Identity On 15th , June by RedBeauty: 4:07pm On Jun 16, 2017
lefulefu:
RedBeauty u dey miss oo grin
oyindidi abeg show cheesy
Wetin i don miss
Na 4 finger I see .. but the finger looks 40+ though
Re: I Will Reveal My True Identity On 15th , June by Shroud: 4:07pm On Jun 16, 2017
whywhyogun:

do you think I need love from black men ? I need peniss.

even I need love from black peniss, I would not search it from internet.
you fill me up with disgust. Try cleaning up your monthly mensural flow properly.

You're dick-mono-fixated so much so it's hard to tell what you stink of: fecal residue or stale mensural blood.
Re: I Will Reveal My True Identity On 15th , June by Nobody: 4:09pm On Jun 16, 2017
whywhyogun:

I m just telling you what I have done . I played more than 20 bbc in Nigeria.by these fingers.
ok looks like a female hand sha
beardlessdude bikonu show cheesy
Jacksparr0w27 cheesy
Re: I Will Reveal My True Identity On 15th , June by fynestpotato: 4:09pm On Jun 16, 2017
ModusOperandi:
My index finger is shorter than my ring finger and I'm female.
go for checkup
Re: I Will Reveal My True Identity On 15th , June by Shroud: 4:11pm On Jun 16, 2017
whywhyogun:

my function? I am omnipotent.

take my hands for example : they order hundreds of black boys , they disseminate salary, they sack you if need be, they play your peniss with emotion, they functioning pretty well
As an afterthought, you gave one of my post 2 responses grin grin grin

Over hyped clown
Re: I Will Reveal My True Identity On 15th , June by whywhyogun: 4:11pm On Jun 16, 2017
RoyalBlak007:

The O.P is a 37 year old Male Indian

indian with fair skin like mine ?!
Re: I Will Reveal My True Identity On 15th , June by whywhyogun: 4:14pm On Jun 16, 2017
RedBeauty:

Wetin i don miss
obviously you are not a white person, you don't know how to judge a white person's age by his/her hands.

my fingers are very ruddy, and fleshy, that means, I am having a thriving heart.
Re: I Will Reveal My True Identity On 15th , June by RoyalBlak007: 4:15pm On Jun 16, 2017
whywhyogun:

Have you ever seen a human with ßLACK PALMS​?
Re: I Will Reveal My True Identity On 15th , June by whywhyogun: 4:16pm On Jun 16, 2017
Shroud:
you fill me up with disgust. Try cleaning up your monthly mensural flow properly.

You're dick-mono-fixated so much so it's hard to tell what you stink of: fecal residue or stale mensural blood.

if you have browsed some more threads of mine, you will be aware that, I prefer to masturbate peniss.
Re: I Will Reveal My True Identity On 15th , June by Nobody: 4:16pm On Jun 16, 2017
RedBeauty:

Wetin i don miss
ehn i always knew whywhyogun would frm the way she types.but at least she don proof say na female grin...so weda na white or chinese lady i no too bother on dat.but for a lady her threads are kinder creepy sha grin
Re: I Will Reveal My True Identity On 15th , June by Shroud: 4:17pm On Jun 16, 2017
whywhyogun:

You're the dumb, disgraced Indian male known as strahovski.
Re: I Will Reveal My True Identity On 15th , June by whywhyogun: 4:18pm On Jun 16, 2017
RoyalBlak007:

Have you ever seen a human with ßLACK PALMS​?

Re: I Will Reveal My True Identity On 15th , June by whywhyogun: 4:23pm On Jun 16, 2017
Shroud:
You're the dumb, disgraced Indian male known as strahovski.

\
this is vinshu n strahovski

Re: I Will Reveal My True Identity On 15th , June by RedBeauty: 4:24pm On Jun 16, 2017
whywhyogun:
obviously you are not a white person, you don't know how to judge a white person's age by his/her hands.

my fingers are very ruddy, and fleshy, that means, I am having a thriving heart.
All good cool
Re: I Will Reveal My True Identity On 15th , June by HITTED(m): 4:33pm On Jun 16, 2017
fynestpotato:

He's a bloody Indian fagg0t who chews garlic for fun. I've known this all along.

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (13) (Reply)

ooh / "Ways Of Keeping Men Connected In Relationships" / Can You Remember Your First Love?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.