Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,463 members, 7,816,085 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 03:35 AM

I Will Reveal My True Identity On 15th , June - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Will Reveal My True Identity On 15th , June (16825 Views)

Ladies Reveal Why They Are Still Virgins Or Practicing Celibacy / South African Virgins Reveal Why They Are Not In A Hurry To Have Sex / Bobrisky: I Have A Girlfriend In London…will Reveal My Secret On My Wedding Day (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Will Reveal My True Identity On 15th , June by Nobody: 10:35am On Jun 16, 2017
Jacksparr0w127:
He could take pictures in the plane but too busy to snap herself. Hahahahaha that boy don mumu Una sha
no mind the guy
He is fooling himself thinking he Is fooling everyone
Re: I Will Reveal My True Identity On 15th , June by Nobody: 10:45am On Jun 16, 2017
greyboy5000:
no mind the guy
He is fooling himself thinking he Is fooling everyone
Make he continue, he go soon tire na

1 Like

Re: I Will Reveal My True Identity On 15th , June by Stevengerd(m): 10:49am On Jun 16, 2017
whywhyogun:

the next thing is, I took a train after the plane. it is really an exhausting journey that, I have nearly no time to chat with you guys.
Ehyah! Whc Country Is Dat
Re: I Will Reveal My True Identity On 15th , June by whywhyogun: 11:46am On Jun 16, 2017
Jacksparr0w127:
Lelulefu bros I no tell you? cheesy cheesy

The boy is just trolling you lot

I am a white lady, who is now traveling in China. I took a plane from Lusaka, Zambia, and had a transfer in Nairobi at 2 am local time.

I chose the Eastern China airline from Nairobi to Guangzhou.
Re: I Will Reveal My True Identity On 15th , June by whywhyogun: 11:49am On Jun 16, 2017
greyboy5000:
dude or chic or what ever you call yourself
Please do not insult my intelligence
I have boared plane several times before so I am not new to that shit
Please why are you so busy boarding a plane (are the pilot or what now)

You could have taken your picture in the boarding area
You could taken it in the transit zone
Hell you could have taken it in plane( when you claim you have taken the phony pics you posted)
Please don't mention me again if you dont have your pics

Inna ehn see this guy o angry

we white people traveling differently, we don't take so many photos like we never have a chance to go into an airport. we just snap some randomly.

it is totally up to my mood. if I was happy , I would snap more, and would share more over here.

your attitude will stop me from posting more personal photos.
Re: I Will Reveal My True Identity On 15th , June by whywhyogun: 11:52am On Jun 16, 2017
padiga047:

Greyboy have you boarded a plane before, tell me the truth.

actually by the transit period, I was watching the taking off. that was interesting. especially those nightly taking offs, look like ghosts. and I forgot to snap any more photos of myself.
Re: I Will Reveal My True Identity On 15th , June by whywhyogun: 11:52am On Jun 16, 2017
Re: I Will Reveal My True Identity On 15th , June by whywhyogun: 11:54am On Jun 16, 2017
Jacksparr0w127:
He could take pictures in the plane but too busy to snap herself. Hahahahaha that boy don mumu Una sha

actually , I meant I was too busy to post photos on 15th, June. because I was on the move.

but since you deliberately mistake it to be "too busy to snap photos", I would refuse to share any more (abundant) photos of mine, taken last night .
Re: I Will Reveal My True Identity On 15th , June by whywhyogun: 11:57am On Jun 16, 2017
Stevengerd:
Ehyah! Whc Country Is Dat

cant you find "eastern china" in the photos ?
Re: I Will Reveal My True Identity On 15th , June by Shiitposter: 12:10pm On Jun 16, 2017
whywhyogun:

since you put me to be an aged cat woman. then you had better keep on by assuming me to be an aged hot cat woman.

Did you post photo yet?
Re: I Will Reveal My True Identity On 15th , June by whywhyogun: 12:11pm On Jun 16, 2017
Shiitposter:

Did you post photo yet?

are you blind ?
Re: I Will Reveal My True Identity On 15th , June by Shiitposter: 12:15pm On Jun 16, 2017
whywhyogun:

are you blind ?

Does that look like photos of your face? The one you promised? You sub human or your brain cannot retain memory?

I saw a dudes face in one of those reflection. Fxcking wàñker.
Re: I Will Reveal My True Identity On 15th , June by whywhyogun: 12:15pm On Jun 16, 2017
Shiitposter:

Did you post photo yet?

will you be jealous , if I post more photos of my china journey ?
Re: I Will Reveal My True Identity On 15th , June by Nobody: 12:20pm On Jun 16, 2017
whywhyogun:

we white people traveling differently, we don't take so many photos like we never have a chance to go into an airport. we just snap some randomly.

it is totally up to my mood. if I was happy , I would snap more, and would share more over here.

your attitude will stop me from posting more personal photos.
dude learn how to tell lies
First of all
you dont need to post a pics of you in your imaginary airport to prove who you are
You created this silly thread for that
Now you are telling me you are not in the mood to post your pics for a thread which created
Dude please be humble

What is it about the rich and air travel you are talking about
Even an average nigerian with stable salary travel out of the country for vacation grin
Dude I will say again learn to lie

Inna pack well o angry
Re: I Will Reveal My True Identity On 15th , June by Nobody: 12:21pm On Jun 16, 2017
whywhyogun:

actually , I meant I was too busy to post photos on 15th, June. because I was on the move.

but since you deliberately mistake it to be "too busy to snap photos", I would refuse to share any more (abundant) photos of mine, taken last night .

-promised to post photo on June 15th
-Fails miserably
-probably took a picture of her face
-then it dawned on her that she wasn't as pretty as she thought
-or the camera revealed it was a man all along.

Sorry thing didn't workout. You can LARP here all you want, but you can't lie to a camera. lmao.
Re: I Will Reveal My True Identity On 15th , June by Stevengerd(m): 12:21pm On Jun 16, 2017
whywhyogun:

cant you find "eastern china" in the photos ?
Ohh! I Didnt See It
Re: I Will Reveal My True Identity On 15th , June by whywhyogun: 12:23pm On Jun 16, 2017
FTrebirth or FTboy

why don't you doubt I am a Chinese lady ? is your love for China so great that you don't want to besmirch it by denouncing me with my possible Chinese nationality ?!

you may see china all over in those photos .

will you stop calling me an Indian vinshu now ? there are so many Chinese elements in the photos. I could not be an Indian.
Re: I Will Reveal My True Identity On 15th , June by whywhyogun: 12:25pm On Jun 16, 2017
Shiitposter:

Does that look like photos of your face? The one you promised? You sub human or your brain cannot retain memory?

I saw a dudes face in one of those reflection. Fxcking wàñker .

don't tell me you see a ghost in my photos ?!

so, you have downloaded and enlarged my photos ?
Re: I Will Reveal My True Identity On 15th , June by whywhyogun: 12:26pm On Jun 16, 2017
greyboy5000:
dude learn how to tell lies
First of all
you dont need to post a pics of you in your imaginary airport to prove who you are
You created this silly thread for that
Now you are telling me you are not in the mood to post your pics for a thread which created
Dude please be humble

What is it about the rich and air travel you are talking about
Even an average nigerian with stable salary travel out of the country for vacation grin
Dude I will say again learn to lie

Inna pack well o angry

how can I happen to have photos of 15th, June , in the airport and plane ?!
Re: I Will Reveal My True Identity On 15th , June by Nobody: 12:27pm On Jun 16, 2017
whywhyogun:

look here young man, I wasn't expecting to see your face. I'm not interested. So take your sermon to those who actually believed your bullcrap. Preach to them not me
Re: I Will Reveal My True Identity On 15th , June by whywhyogun: 12:28pm On Jun 16, 2017
Dudeweedlmao:

-promised to post photo on June 15th
-Fails miserably
-probably took a picture of her face
-then it dawned on her that she wasn't as pretty as she thought
-or the camera revealed it was a man all along.

Sorry thing didn't workout. You can LARP here all you want, but you can't lie to a camera. lmao.

99 out 100 men would use my face photos to masturbate with. I don't want that happens.

I want to masturbate them by my own real hands.
Re: I Will Reveal My True Identity On 15th , June by whywhyogun: 12:31pm On Jun 16, 2017
Jacksparr0w127:
look here young man, I wasn't expecting to see your face. I'm not interested. So take your sermon to those who actually believed your bullcrap. Preach to them not me

but it is you who twisted my meaning by saying "I have no time to snap photos" , which sounds like I am a stupid liar.
Re: I Will Reveal My True Identity On 15th , June by Nobody: 12:31pm On Jun 16, 2017
whywhyogun:

99 out 100 men would use my face photos to masturbate with. I don't want that happens.

That's what ugly people usually say. They fantasize about having the perfect face because they are so imperfect they can't bear to live in their own reality.

it's okay though, i hope you find solace someday. wink wink
Re: I Will Reveal My True Identity On 15th , June by Nobody: 12:32pm On Jun 16, 2017
whywhyogun:

but it is you who twisted my meaning by saying "I have no time to snap photos" , which sounds like I am a stupid liar.
You've always been
Re: I Will Reveal My True Identity On 15th , June by whywhyogun: 12:33pm On Jun 16, 2017
Dudeweedlmao:

That's what ugly people usually say. They fantasize about having the perfect face because they are so imperfect they can't bear to live in their own reality.

it's okay though, i hope you find solace someday. wink wink

so, tell me, why do you want to see my face ? do you want to see what you think is ugly ?
Re: I Will Reveal My True Identity On 15th , June by oladipo322(m): 12:33pm On Jun 16, 2017
whywhyogun:

that means u must be extremely beautiful, but u know what " picture of ur face " or I don't believe it
Re: I Will Reveal My True Identity On 15th , June by Nobody: 12:34pm On Jun 16, 2017
whywhyogun:

how can I happen to have photos of 15th, June , in the airport and plane ?!
dude again I say be humble
To get a picture of a plane flying is easy
Google is your friend embarassed

By the way dont mention me again if dont have a pics of yourself cause
I won't respond angry
Re: I Will Reveal My True Identity On 15th , June by whywhyogun: 12:37pm On Jun 16, 2017
oladipo322:
that means u must be extremely beautiful, but u know what " picture of ur face " or I don't believe it

when traveling, I always refuse to have been taken a photo of. who knows what those guys who snap my photos want to use them for ?
Re: I Will Reveal My True Identity On 15th , June by Shiitposter: 12:37pm On Jun 16, 2017
whywhyogun:

don't tell me you see a ghost in my photos ?!

so, you have downloaded and enlarged my photos ?

The fact that you took time to reply shows that you went and took another look at your picture to make sure it wasn't true

Ofcourse it's not true. i only baited you just to see if it would work and it did.

You really are a guy, just own up to it, there nothing wrong with being a homosexual this days in developed country, i mean, if you think about it, even girls are not this obsessed with penis, and since homosexuality is a mental illness, i'm not surprised you're getting bent out of shape because of black dick. just be happy we live in recent times. would love to throw you off a tall building though cool cool cool

1 Like

Re: I Will Reveal My True Identity On 15th , June by whywhyogun: 12:38pm On Jun 16, 2017
greyboy5000:
dude again I say be humble
To get a picture of a plane flying is easy
Google is your friend embarassed

By the way dont mention me again if dont have a pics of yourself cause
I won't respond angry

can you google a plane photo on 23rd, May ? can you ?!
Re: I Will Reveal My True Identity On 15th , June by oladipo322(m): 12:40pm On Jun 16, 2017
whywhyogun:

when traveling, I always refuse to have been taken a photo of. who knows what those guys who snap my photos want to use them for ?
use ur picture for ritual abi? u no get talk joor go sleep
Re: I Will Reveal My True Identity On 15th , June by Nobody: 12:40pm On Jun 16, 2017
whywhyogun:

so, tell me, why do you want to see my face ? do you want to see what you think is ugly ?

implying i care about you face. Just don't say things you can't live up too.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply)

Can You Remember Your First Love? / Which Nairalander Has The Biggest Boobs? / Joeboy Biography, Networth, personal life, girlfriend

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.