Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,327 members, 7,815,655 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 03:58 PM

I Will Reveal My True Identity On 15th , June - Romance (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Will Reveal My True Identity On 15th , June (16799 Views)

Ladies Reveal Why They Are Still Virgins Or Practicing Celibacy / South African Virgins Reveal Why They Are Not In A Hurry To Have Sex / Bobrisky: I Have A Girlfriend In London…will Reveal My Secret On My Wedding Day (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Will Reveal My True Identity On 15th , June by Nobody: 12:40pm On Jun 16, 2017
All of una get time , I swear .

Immediately whywhyojuju calabar opened this thread , I knew he or she was seeking for attention , and y'all gladly gave this Nut case! What he's craving for!

Am just laughing here as I read all your comments and his/ her lame dumvb replies .

Everyone of una funny ... cheesy
Re: I Will Reveal My True Identity On 15th , June by whywhyogun: 12:42pm On Jun 16, 2017
Shiitposter:

The fact that you took time to reply shows that you went and took another look at your picture to make sure it wasn't true

Ofcourse it's not true. i only baited you just to see if it would work and it did.

You really are a guy, just own up to it, there nothing wrong with being a homosexual this days in developed country, i mean, if you think about it, even girls are not this obsessed with penis, and since homosexuality is a mental illness, i'm not surprised you're getting bent out of shape because of black dick. just be happy we live in recent times. would love to throw you off a tall building though cool cool cool

I took time ?! come on. I need to read your posts, not only yours, but many others from other threads, at the same time. and write my responses by priorities.

and since I am in another continent, even light would cost 1 second to travel from Nigeria to here. so, come and back , electricity/light needs 2 seconds to carry the words.
Re: I Will Reveal My True Identity On 15th , June by Nobody: 12:42pm On Jun 16, 2017
RedBeauty:
Lefulefu wey the reveal na since yesterday embarassed
lol it looks like na this mornin she release pics.na planes me dey see oo.maybe whywhyogun might be a white female as he/she says but guys still insisting na indian guy dey behind the moniker.dont know wich one to believe cheesy.
Re: I Will Reveal My True Identity On 15th , June by whywhyogun: 12:43pm On Jun 16, 2017
Shiitposter:

The fact that you took time to reply shows that you went and took another look at your picture to make sure it wasn't true

Ofcourse it's not true. i only baited you just to see if it would work and it did.

You really are a guy, just own up to it, there nothing wrong with being a homosexual this days in developed country, i mean, if you think about it, even girls are not this obsessed with penis, and since homosexuality is a mental illness, i'm not surprised you're getting bent out of shape because of black dick. just be happy we live in recent times. would love to throw you off a tall building though cool cool cool

and by the way, I am watching a movie now.
Re: I Will Reveal My True Identity On 15th , June by whywhyogun: 12:47pm On Jun 16, 2017
Shiitposter:

as to gay stuff, I refuse to response. because, Africa is a LGBT hell. you are not qualified to say anything for gay or against gay. no exchange of words with you for this stuff.
Re: I Will Reveal My True Identity On 15th , June by Nobody: 12:48pm On Jun 16, 2017
whywhyogun:

I am here , with photos
is that not cathay pacific airlines?
at least u proof u not nigerian
but they still insisting u are an indian dude.would have been nice u did a selfie to cast off all doubts cheesy.maybe u have ur reasons for not doing it.
Re: I Will Reveal My True Identity On 15th , June by whywhyogun: 12:48pm On Jun 16, 2017
oladipo322:
use ur picture for ritual abi? u no get talk joor go sleep

black man voodoo has no harm to a white lady. I am more afraid you guys will use my photos to masturbate with.
Re: I Will Reveal My True Identity On 15th , June by whywhyogun: 12:49pm On Jun 16, 2017
Dudeweedlmao:

implying i care about you face. Just don't say things you can't live up too.

but, why ?! why do you want to see my face photo ?!! can you answer this question ?!
Re: I Will Reveal My True Identity On 15th , June by Shiitposter: 12:49pm On Jun 16, 2017
whywhyogun:

I took time ?! come on. I need to read your posts, not only yours, but many others from other threads, at the same time. and write my responses by priorities.

and since I am in another continent, even light would cost 1 second to travel from Nigeria to here. so, come and back , electricity/light needs 2 seconds to carry the words.

She thinks this replies travel all the way to China and not to some random cloudware in London.

Hahahahaha. Naively-cute grin
Re: I Will Reveal My True Identity On 15th , June by Nobody: 12:50pm On Jun 16, 2017
padiga047:
For those who have been waiting to see a white beautiful lady.

This is probably what the niggar looks like

Re: I Will Reveal My True Identity On 15th , June by whywhyogun: 12:54pm On Jun 16, 2017
alexialin:

Immediately whywhyojuju calabar opened this thread , I knew he or she was seeking for attention , and y'all gladly gave this Nut case! What he's craving for!

Am just laughing here as I read all your comments and his/ her lame dumvb replies .

because, all in all, down in the essence, there is the crux : I could be really a pretty white lady.

so, although those black boys make fun of me, or say harsh words, and challenge me with gay stuff, they still nurse this fancy that I could be a white lady.

and they unconsciously have to be nice to me, or to their vanity , or conscience, whatever you name it.

thanks for black boys' gallantry, even for a possible white gay , under a pretty white girl's disguise.

black boys, you need to liberate yourselves. don't be afraid to think and ACT that I am indeed a gay.
Re: I Will Reveal My True Identity On 15th , June by Nobody: 12:59pm On Jun 16, 2017
whywhyogun:

99 out 100 men would use my face photos to masturbate with. I don't want that happens.

I want to masturbate them by my own real hands.
..oh really ? But yours is filled with wrinkles ! And wrinkles on the faces of white women is damn disgusting & don't cut it for we black guys! You're not an exception !. Maybe white guys masturbates in front of a wrinkled face,but we ?? NEVER !
Re: I Will Reveal My True Identity On 15th , June by whywhyogun: 1:00pm On Jun 16, 2017
lefulefu:

is that not cathay pacific airlines?
at least u proof u not nigerian
but they still insisting u are an indian dude.would have been nice u did a selfie to cast off all doubts cheesy.maybe u have ur reasons for not doing it.

the first one is eastern china, the second is cathay. by the way, cathay is a Hong Kong Chinese company too.

1 Like

Re: I Will Reveal My True Identity On 15th , June by whywhyogun: 1:02pm On Jun 16, 2017
Shiitposter:

She thinks this replies travel all the way to China and not to some random cloudware in London.

Hahahahaha. Naively-cute grin

ok, then , I am from London. whatever. I am not in Africa for now. but I will be back in a fortnight , possibly back to Lusaka
Re: I Will Reveal My True Identity On 15th , June by whywhyogun: 1:04pm On Jun 16, 2017
ugwuvictor58:
..oh really ? But yours is filled with wrinkles ! And wrinkles on the faces of white women is damn disgusting & don't cut it for we black guys! You're not an exception !. Maybe white guys masturbates in front of a wrinkled face,but we ?? NEVER !

but the only white women black men could marry , are the wrinkled grannies.
Re: I Will Reveal My True Identity On 15th , June by Nobody: 1:06pm On Jun 16, 2017
whywhyogun:

the first one is eastern china, the second is cathay. by the way, cathay is a Hong Kong Chinese company too.
hmm seems u travel a lot.so u been to nigeria?
Re: I Will Reveal My True Identity On 15th , June by whywhyogun: 1:13pm On Jun 16, 2017
lefulefu:

hmm seems u travel a lot.so u been to nigeria?

I still remember the flavor of Yoruba peniss in my mouth. Igbo boys were too mercantile. although I loved to pay. but I found myself deterred by a bunch of real sex workers. as to Hausa boys, they didn't exist in large numbers in Lagos, so I had no chance to taste a Hausa peniss. but I have tasted a Muslim peniss from Kogi state .
Re: I Will Reveal My True Identity On 15th , June by Nobody: 1:21pm On Jun 16, 2017
whywhyogun:

I still remember the flavor of Yoruba peniss in my mouth. Igbo boys were too mercantile. although I loved to pay. but I found myself deterred by a bunch of real sex workers. as to Hausa boys, they didn't exist in large numbers in Lagos, so I had no chance to taste a Hausa peniss. but I have tasted a Muslim peniss from Kogi state .

I'm in awe, you truly are a real-life dick connoisseur. And you insist on making them tell you exactly where it was groomed as you savor the taste in your mouth.....you should write a book now.
Re: I Will Reveal My True Identity On 15th , June by Nobody: 1:24pm On Jun 16, 2017
whywhyogun:

Re: I Will Reveal My True Identity On 15th , June by Nobody: 1:26pm On Jun 16, 2017
whywhyogun:

this dude is Nigerian grin
Look how he analyzed Nigeria
Tell me two province in Zambia you claim to stay
Re: I Will Reveal My True Identity On 15th , June by whywhyogun: 1:27pm On Jun 16, 2017
MsRoe:

I'm in awe, you truly are a real-life dick connoisseur. And you insist on making them tell you exactly where it was groomed as you savor the taste in your mouth.....you should write a book now.

they were my workers, of course I knew where they came from, I had the roster
Re: I Will Reveal My True Identity On 15th , June by whywhyogun: 1:29pm On Jun 16, 2017
greyboy5000:
central province and copper belt province. white people are full of knowledge
Re: I Will Reveal My True Identity On 15th , June by Nobody: 1:31pm On Jun 16, 2017
whywhyogun:
central province and copper belt province. white people are full of knowledge
google much?
Tell the province the current president comes from grin
Re: I Will Reveal My True Identity On 15th , June by whywhyogun: 1:32pm On Jun 16, 2017
greyboy5000:

you are too self loathing, you don't believe a white lady would condescend to know everything of you. but I know it. I am a retarrd after I stayed in Nigeria for 4 years, if I don't know something of you.

anyway, I even know your peniss so well, how can I have no idea of something superficial ?
Re: I Will Reveal My True Identity On 15th , June by Nobody: 1:32pm On Jun 16, 2017
alexialin:

her tory jus weak me sha sad.i sti dey ground

Re: I Will Reveal My True Identity On 15th , June by whywhyogun: 1:33pm On Jun 16, 2017
greyboy5000:
google much?

shall I describe the peniss differences among your different tribes ?
Re: I Will Reveal My True Identity On 15th , June by whywhyogun: 1:35pm On Jun 16, 2017
greyboy5000:
google much?

you mean Nigeria president or Zambian president ?

if they are as handsome as Togo President, maybe I will bother myself to know something more
Re: I Will Reveal My True Identity On 15th , June by Nobody: 1:36pm On Jun 16, 2017
whywhyogun:

but the only white women black men could marry , are the wrinkled grannies.
..lolz.White girls are NEVER marriage material for black men.But dating ? Yea,we could make do with them.Bleep the youth out of them,then come down to marry our black beautiful ladies that don't grow wrinkles on the faces at age of 30 !.Black men marry white women grannies ?? Even the MOST frustrated black guyz won't do that !. Maybe,just maybe for the dough,and when we get that,u know the rest.#proudlyblack!
Re: I Will Reveal My True Identity On 15th , June by Nobody: 1:38pm On Jun 16, 2017
whywhyogun:

you mean Nigeria president or Zambian president ?

if they are as handsome as Togo President, maybe I will bother myself to know something more
this dude is a internet troll
Who sits in front of the internet all day and type his fantasy grin sorry fantasies
Re: I Will Reveal My True Identity On 15th , June by whywhyogun: 1:39pm On Jun 16, 2017
ugwuvictor58:
..lolz.White girls are NEVER marriage material for black men.But dating ? Yea,we could make do with them.Bleep the youth out of them,then come down to marry our black beautiful ladies that don't grow wrinkles on the faces at age of 30 !.Black men marry white women grannies ?? Even the MOST frustrated black guyz won't do that !. Maybe,just maybe for the dough,and when we get that,u know the rest.#proudlyblack!

of course, I , being a white girl, would never marry a black man, I would only play your peniss.
Re: I Will Reveal My True Identity On 15th , June by Nobody: 1:39pm On Jun 16, 2017
Please do, i'm interested.
whywhyogun:

shall I describe the peniss differences among your different tribes ?
Re: I Will Reveal My True Identity On 15th , June by Nobody: 1:40pm On Jun 16, 2017
Can you snap your fingers with your username 'whywhyogun' on it.

And do it quick.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply)

Meet The Most Endowed ‘flight Attendant’ Driving Passengers Crazy (hot Photos) / How I Slept With A Dog In Victoria Island For 3M – Lagos Slay Queen / My Girlfriend Doesn't Call

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 66
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.